Review of eVitamins

Tel: 1-888-222-6056
help@evitamins.com

sebr12
2/20/19

This site is a scam. I ordered 2 months ago a package never received.
The site presents a lot of products that it does not have in stock, with a price more attractive than the competing sites.
Except he does not have the vast majority of these products and marinates the customer:
- for the reception of the parcel: an email of Pete M. reassures us by telling us to wait, that the delays of sending are very long.
- for the refund request after 2 months of waiting: an email from Pete M. reassures us by apologizing and telling us that the exact amount of the order has been refunded on our credit card.
My bank checked, she has no record of the refund and told me that they had other complaints for this site.
Many opinions are negative on Spanish, French, German and Anglo-Saxon sites.
This site is a pure scam,

kellyb440
2/16/19

Terrible delivery and terrible customer service. No sign of my product and ordered a month ago. Company does not care or track delivery. Do not recommend company at all.

sebastienv1
2/9/19

Following an order not received for almost 2 months, after 2 direct reminders and 3 negative reviews on Evitamins (including 2 on Anglo-Saxon sites), I receive an email from Pete M. of Evitamins telling me that an investigation was going to be open about my order not received and that I would be refunded ...
This site is a huge scam for non-Americans, it has scammed hundreds of thousands of customers around the world for 10 years under different names (Evtiamines.com in 2009 for example). It does not have the products it offers and attracts customers with prices lower than those found on honest sites (ex: Biovea).
In short, I know that I will never be reimbursed (33 lost) but I want to warn non-US customers: THIS SITE IS A BIG SCAM, SHAME IN AMERICA NOT TO PROHIBIT.

michaell975
1/22/19

This is my second order with them so far. First order arrived on time and was packed nicely. I found the cost both times to be cheaper than other vitamin merchants I compared them against.

nancyr311
8/31/18

I was supposed to get my vitamins today and it has not even been shipped. Over promise and under deliver. Stay away

traciew16
7/28/18

This company leaves a lot to be desired. I placed an order on July 15 which did not ship out until July 20 and I finally received it on July 27! Good luck with accurate tracking information through their web site, it's absolutely useless. The customer service dept. is an absolute joke. They are unprofessional, argumentative and confrontational when approached. Warning: Avoid customer service rep. Pete M., the guy is an arrogant and useless windbag who babbles nonsense

I will give them a 10+ for their email spamming.

jamesm1364
7/14/18

I ordered some vitamins from Australia and received them in about 10 days. These items were much cheaper than i can buy locally and less than other websites I fould as well. Thanks for the great service.

tenshig
3/24/18

This company markets in New Zealand, even has a New Zealand contact number, yet refuses to take any form of responsibility when the items ordered suddenly "vanish" and never make it to my destination. The item had a tracking code that CLEARLY shows it never made it to me, and upon reporting it to the company, they straight up refuse to provide refund while claiming the item was "non-trackable" while they gave me a TRACKING number. In other words, logic is far beyond these people therefore I recommend to any and all considering ordering from them, to avoid at all costs. There are MANY options out there to get your vitamins, just make sure it ain't this one.

Tracking as proof of my claims: UM353163012US. Feel free to look it up on USPS' website.

jacobh73
2/18/18

Always has what I need and ships quick. Great pricing too! Very competitive with other sites I've shopped at.

Tip for consumers: Check your email often for deals from this seller!

lillyp12
2/18/18

I find so many trustworthy brands on this site, and they're all at such great prices. Domestic shipments take about a week to be delivered unless an item is backordered - then it takes about an additional 3-4 business days. Customer service has always been fast to respond if I inquire about any delays. Check out their "Today's Deals" too! You'll find BOGOs or free gifts with purchase promotions. The link is slightly tucked away at the top, but it's a gem!

katieb125
2/14/18

I ordered a few items and they processed and shipped right away. Customer service was pleasant when I contacted for tracking details on my order to see when I should expect it. Prices were great and my package arrived quickly. Will definitely use in the future. Overall a very pleasant experience!

toms409
2/14/18

I ordered melatonin which was listed on their website. It took them a week to let me know it was out of stock. They promised me a refund in 3-5 working days. It didn't arrive. I had to chase them several times and it finally arrives a week late but was also £5 short. Avoid at all costs!!!

Response from e V., eVitamins Representative
Hello Tomasz,

We apologize for any confusion regarding the refund processed back to your account. Your refund was successfully issued and approved by your card issuer on 2/6/2018 at 9:12:41 AM EST for the full amount captured. We have sent a screenshot with these details for review to clarify any confusion. We hope these details are helpful and if there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
The eVitamins Customer Support Team
fam19
12/22/17

I order regularly ffom eVitamins, overseas orders. They have a great customer service, and if any problem arises there's always a solution. Great site!

joselynd
9/1/17
• Updated review

This is my second order with eVitamins and I very pleased with my recent transaction with eVitamins. I received $5 off my first order cause I put in GET5OFF when I checkout. My package shipped next day and arrived quickly and was just as I expected. I contacted customer service cause I realized I entered my email address wrong and they were quick to help and take care of it for me. I will definitely order from them again in the future.

Tip for consumers: Just read info on their website. After looking at alot of these review it looks like people simply just don't read. All the informations there.

“Good prices, fast shipping”
9/1/17
• Previous review

First time using eVitamins and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. The prices were competitive and the shipping was fast. Has to contact customer service for help and they were friendly and got back to me quickly. Was nice.

Tip for consumers: You can use code GET5OFF to save $5 on your first order.

lauraa85
5/22/17

Low prices, but what do I care if after a month and half the parcel still didn't arrive? Should I assume they are swindlers and the package is never going to arrive? And on top of it, now I come to learn they don't offer refund for lacking delivery. Awesome! And now, reading here similar reviews, I think they should be just shut down. Really disappointed. Never again.

adar33
3/23/17

Fond of a healthy lifestyle, so I keep my body fit and take care of vitamins especially after a cold winter time. Tried these vitamins. Not that bad, but not the best I tried. I'm not going to advertise here another products. But you can try this!

martinc87
12/27/16

My order never shipped. After 2 weeks their website continues to say all the items I ordered are either "in stock (Only 3 left)" or "Item will ship in 2 business days", yet my order just says "processing" and "Has not shipped". When I asked them to cancel my order they did reply quickly with a courteous email and my card was never charged.

callumt5
10/20/16

eVitamins is a US based website that sells Food Supplements. I had a horrible experience with eVitamins.
When you sign-up with this website and order a product, you need to select a payment mode where-in you are asked to provide these details as Billing Information: a) Your Name on Debit/Credit Card b) Card Number c) Card Expiry Date d) CVV number of the card (All the details required to compromise a Card and shop from your card without anyone needing the ATM-PIN number of your card). After providing your Card details, when you order a product for first time, eVitamins directs you to your Bank Website where you log-in to your Bank Website and authorize payment through Transaction Password/OTP that you receive on your mobile (Which is a standard practice for well-known reputed e-commerce websites). Now, eVitamins makes this as your DEFAULT PAYMENT Option and the next time you order a product, eVitamins do not redirects you to your Banking Website for authorizing payment and rather DEBITS your Card straightaway without you authorizing payment by Transaction Password/OTP.
eVitamins have developed a very innovative way of looting your money. This is the second method that they use to commit fraud on your card. When you order a product and make payment through Net Banking, you receive a Confirmation mail that " your order has been placed " and you are given a TRACKING NUMBER to track the shipping of your order. Now, eVitamins holds your order and do not prepares it for shipment. So, when you try to track your order through TRACKING NUMBER, they deduct payment from your Bank Account again. For tracking the order you need to log-in to eVitamins website and this is when they fraudulently Charge your Card again for the same order. So, you end up paying twice for the same order.
Now when you raise a Support Ticket for "Double Payment" and send them screenshots of your Bank Statement, then their Customer Manager (who usually is Annabelle King, most of the time) tells you that the FIRST DEBIT (for evitamins) that you are seeing in your Bank Statement is just a pending a authorization whereas it was SECOND DEBIT (for evitamins) when your Bank actually released the payment. They give you this Bull**** reply. This has been my personal experience.
If you dont love your money and if you can afford risking the safety of your Card Information then you can certainly shop from eVitamins. High Risk and certainly Avoidable website. Prevention is better than cure.

Tip for consumers: Do not provide your Debit/Credit Card Details, else, your card could be easily compromised.

paulj106
8/10/16

My parcel was returned and confirmed by DHL as having gone back in March.
They say it still hasn't arrived in the warehouse (its August now) and then say they'll be happy to send the money once they receive the goods back.

Fat chance of a refund - have to just do what everyone else here seems to have done and just chalk the money up to a bad investment.

robd41
12/28/15

Poor service, products did not arrive, would not offer refund. Told they will arrange an investigation and had no follow up in several weeks, read other complaints of similar nature

ohmi
10/22/15

They don't care whether item received or not. They neither refund.

bobf45
9/21/15

I had terrible experience with eVit.
eVitamins sells vitamins from unknown manufacturers. When I asked them to send me a manufacturer's name- they send me a wrong website and wrong phone#. I considered that this products was probably made in the basement.
I was going to make a return but it was not so easy: the products have never been delivered to my address. I was waiting the package more than 3 months. Their customer service sent me several templates with their 'apologies'. Looks like that eVitamins just a registered in the USA ( or UK) company and operate from different not English speaking country. It was impossible to communicate to a live person.
I live in Canada and I would not advice Canadians to order anything from evitamins.
If your order does not get your address they apologize and say that it stuck on the border ( template with your name in it). Actually your package won't be traceable after living the company address.
It's been a completely company's fault . They refused to return money sending me endless templates. This company is dishonest and sells suspicious products.

vivak
8/21/15

Ordered 3 bottles of Bragg Hawaiian Dressing as gift for my sister. I've purchased this product locally many times & it's a delicious product. Unfortunately EVITAMINS sent bottles from defective batch. I contacted Bragg & they know about the problem & asked for batch/date info which I sent. Emailed EVITAMINS 2 months ago & sent all info + photo + email from Bragg-no reply. Emailed again on Aug 7-no reply. Emailed again today & they asked for same information I already sent twice. This company has TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE & ripped me off. They don't even offer a phone number to call. BEWARE!!!

adamb94
6/18/15

Great site for low cost vitamins and supplements. I don't always find what the exact thing I'm looking for otherwise I would give 5 stars. This is the first site I go to - it's the cheapest I've found.

lynnec12
4/6/15

I first went to this site, to see if I could get a product that was $48.00 in Canada for less by the internet. On evitamins it was 18.95, and the shipping to Canada was only 5.95. I was sceptical about the service because I thought it might be a scam because the price was so low, but low and behold, in two weeks my parcel arrived, and I got an excellent product which I could not afford in Canada, from evitamins. Since then I have reordered all my vitamins and supplements from the company and everything is much less expensive and arrives in about 10 days. It's a great site, they even give you a change to recoup your shipping costs if you facebook them. Do they have stock I wonder. It is worth everyone checkig out.

eVitamins believes that our customer's security is of paramount importance. Therefore, we utilize the latest technology in preventing fraud and protecting our customer's private information. Using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, all information provided by customers on eVitamins.com is encrypted. eVitamins utilizes technologies including Transport Layer Security (TLS) and database encryption to ensure the privacy of your personal information. When you make an online purchase, our advanced security technology uses strong secure protocols to send your personal data to us, making it practically impossible for someone to intercept and extract that data. To further protect your information, we utilize state of the art back-end systems and restrict employee access to your information. Any time we share your information with a third party consistent with our Privacy Policy, we utilize technological and contractual safeguards to keep your information safe. While we are confident ordering online is safe and secure, if for any reason you cannot access the secure server or feel uncomfortable ordering online, please feel free to place your order with us by phone at 1-888-222-6056. As a general practice, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. If using a shared computer, be sure to log out of your account prior to leaving the computer.

By e V., eVitamins Representative

Thank you for reaching out to us. For any order inquiries please contact our Support Team with your Order Number directly at https://www.evitamins.com/contact . We look forward to hearing from you!

By e V., eVitamins Representative

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are happy to advise we do offer International Shipping, details can be viewed at https://www.evitamins.com/shipping-vitamins-to-united-kingdom . The shipping cost and transit time of your order will depend on the total weight of your order and is based on the method of shipping you select at the time of checkout. To see a full list of available shipping methods and options, please add the desired products to your shopping cart and then use the Shipping Calculator in the basket. At eVitamins we pride ourselves on providing the best products available. eVitamins only sells 100% authentic products purchased directly from manufacturers or manufacture's authorized distributors that are fresh. We work hard with our suppliers to provide the best pricing to the customer available. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our team directly at https://www.evitamins.com/contact.

By e V., eVitamins Representative
Questions? Get answers from the eVitamins staff and other customers.

1 Photo for eVitamins