Essaygeeks.co.uk

Essaygeeks.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.44 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Essaygeeks.co.uk?

“I like how their writers work!”

cristiano G.
9/23/20

I like many things about Essay Geeks as their regular customer, but there's one thing that stands out – the writers. They always do what I ask them in my order, no matter how annoying and detailed it is. I've gotten high grades for the most complicated papers and professors with their help. Highly recommended.

“Let me down”

Daz R.
5/12/20

Went with these guys due to the good reviews but... My first order was delivered with extremely broken english, didn't really mind i just had to go through and proof read myself despite asking for a UK writer. The second one though has really let me down, ordered on a wednesday with 7 day deadline i got my first email around saturday asking if i wanted an optional extra as it was a complex order, i declined and they offered again. I didn't see this second offer (annoyingly couldn't stop their emails going to spam so i'll take some blame). Regardless I had declined and they have just told me the day before the deadline they will be cancelling the order.

cristianog1
September 23rd, 2020
dazr
May 12th, 2020
Went with these guys due to the good reviews but...

bodief4
September 14th, 2020
I don't often order online so when I do, I set my expectations high. I pay them for it, after all! When I ordered from Essaygeeks.co.uk the first time, I was pleasantly surprised. The quality is exceptional and rates aren't too steep for a student's budget.
maysonj
September 25th, 2020
I've never had such experience with a writing company. I'm not talking about their writers, though I have no complaints there either. I'm talking about the support. I decided I needed something more a few hours after ordering. I got the friendliest response (and a chance to tweak the order at no extra cost).

Questions? Get answers from the Essaygeeks.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Essaygeeks.co.uk?

Have a question about Essaygeeks.co.uk?