EPOS Direct

EPOS Direct has a consumer rating of 4.32 stars from 114 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with EPOS Direct most frequently mention support team, good knowledge and customer service. EPOS Direct ranks 3rd among Point Of Sale sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 81.3%

• I got a call from the support team and asked whether the till system is working fine.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate EPOS Direct?

“Easy to use till system”

Amber L.
2/26/21

Point of Sale has user friendly features, intuitive interface and can be used with the greatest of ease. This solution is perfect for my retail store, compatible with any hardware, works online/offline. Integrated inventory management enables real-time control and accurate forecasting to more efficiently manage procurement. The till system also helps us to reward our customers through loyalty programs and discounts.

“SCAM”

Mandeep S.
1/11/21

A SCAM! Regret getting their till from the first day it arrived. It has been a disaster! The company is a money eating company which do not think about their customers at all. The till was sold to me by a rep who promised me a lot but it was a lie. I have called the company stupid amount of times but they are not there to listen to their customers. They don't understand what their customers need and I have made a few thousands of pound loss with them. I am not happy with the service one percent. I have requested them to take back their till as I do not need it because the rep showed me something else from what it is and it was a lie. Biggest scam of 2021 while we are in a pandemic. This company is a lie and not helpful at all in understanding their customers needs and if by chance if their epos rep comes to your business just remember he will lie to you a lot and explain you dodgy schemes. I have never experience something so awful in life and I have now from this amazing company. It has taken a lot for me to write this review because I am not a person to talk about someone but I have had it as I made a loss of thousands of pounds and this company does not even have the humanity to help their customers out and meet them half way. They know they are a scam and always come up with different excuses. Mr Neeraj singh has been trying to help on the IT side which I am thankful for but I would like to return their unused product which they don't want to and they just want to eat their customers money. For future customers please do your research on company's who will provide a proper epos service instead of believing this company, thank you.

support team (22)
amberl326
February 26th, 2021

lukec132
August 13th, 2020

Incredible support service from Epos Direct team. I've been associated with them over 5 years and satisfied. The perfect service over the phone, they are exceptional and provide ultimate level of service. They reply within minutes and sort out the issues in quick time. I can honestly say this review is for the support team, The support team fully deserves the praise. Committed, technically smart, customer. Service exceptional.

simon d. – EPOS Direct Rep

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

mandeeps42
January 11th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
very clever people and will do anything to keep your money

Products used:
NOTHING

harrys394
February 10th, 2021

EPOS Direct provided me with excellent service right from my initial queries till the system has been delivered and installed. They have given me very valuable information which helped me to find the right EPOS which can serve all my needs. The training session was excellent giving me and my staff a complete knowledge about the system. They kept me updating regarding delivery and set up once the decision has been made to go with EPOS Direct. I refer to my friends to go with EPOS Direct.

simon d. – EPOS Direct Rep

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

neilk97
September 3rd, 2020

Beware misselling, EPOS Direct are more than happy to liaise with you and take payment, it's now 12 weeks and I still don't have a functioning EPOS system. They don't return calls or respond to any emails.

sarahl739
May 4th, 2020

Amazing customer support as they took remote connection to solve my issue and very patient with me. Thank you for the best support ever!

Hi Sarah

Thank for your taking time to leave your feedback, we would definitely look forward to continue our best support.

matg18
January 4th, 2021

Honestly never had so much trouble with any company as much as this one. No calls are recorded so the staff insult you, make racist remarks and are rude. They promise you full training as soon as you receive the till. This is not the case, they make false promises or just ignore you. We had a lady saying that she will give us training on the next day via WhatsApp at 10am. We call up next day at 10.30am asking where the call was- their 3 excuses were: lady is ill, then the lady said she was very busy and then after 2hrs of redirecting calls the final guy says no training is done. The quality of the till is absolutely devastating, the keyboard is terrible beyond belief. The till is plastic and barely stands. The scanner just doesn`t work at all. So we decided enough is enough and we should send it back. We called up and asked for a refund- under the law this is acceptable as this purchase was made online and via phone meaning we have 14 days to return it. We received threats and insults once again, they claimed that debt collectors would arrive and they would take us to court ect. We managed to send the till back in the same state as we received it to a address we found on Google. And then they had the audacity to send more equipment to us which we refused. We had to talk to lawyers because it took over 2 weeks to cancel the contract. But now after over a month, we still are waiting for a £198 refund.

Basically be aware that they sell terrible tills, there is terrible customer service. You may need to get lawyers involved if you are having trouble. No calls are recorded so be prepared for insults and racist remarks- they are all Asian- making white racist remarks. AVOID AT ALL COSTS TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT

Products used:
None, quality was terrible

manishv17
November 14th, 2019

They are conning people when i bought the system i was promised that will be free 79 plus vat for 12 months but after 1 month they are saying it is only a system, now you need to pay for support and support is 360 per year
Do not fall for this trick they are going to charge for everything

isabellao5
January 20th, 2020

Epos Direct customer staff was amazing with helping me today. They fixed the issue quickly and efficiently, Simply amazing!

Hi Isabella

sutantars
February 15th, 2018

Waste of money no one knows the system no help from support service a very frustrating custom bought the system on recommendation of your sales person can not calculate and produce vat
Can not produce receipts when customers pay their debt can nit produce debtors list falsely claimed approved by HMRC
WE are a charitable sports club and have wasted money till system very complicated takes too much time to carry a simple transaction

jasperl33
August 24th, 2020

I spoke to customer support team on the phone today and just want to say how helpful they were. The support team member was very patient to make me understand completely. He went above and beyond to help me. He even followed it up by sending an email with clear instructions. Excellent customer support. Thanks!

Hi Jasper

masonj103
August 17th, 2020

Incredibly helpful service today. He helped me to try and fix the issues we were facing in installing the terminal. The support guy talked with us in a friendly, clear and concise manner. Brilliant customer service. Thank you!

Hi Mason

sams543
September 5th, 2018

This is by far the worst company, just stay away, once the payment
Is done then they become ghosts, we have called their technical support over 20
Times in the past 4 months and we only get lies form them. "Someone will
Call you back in 30 minutes" or " we have sent you an email" or
"we have raised a ticket and our technical team is working on it" and
All of these are pure lies. The best part is when we call again we have to
Explain the issue we have all over again as there is no record of our previous
Call.

kimp456
September 18th, 2020

I really love how easy Eposdirect is to use both online, you can quickly add customers, send estimates or invoices, and track them. You can set up a basic shopping cart system to sell products and send customers to the URL for quick purchases. Well done!

Hi Kim

Kind Regards
Epos Direct

marcellos3
April 10th, 2020

THE WORST £1500 I'VE SPENT IN MY LIFE
Dear All,
I would like to share the terrible experience "that I'm still living today" with you all.
Please take your time to read everything. It contains very detailed facts of an unacceptable behaviour. I hope that those people will stop lying and tricking people to buy from them.
About 6 months ago, they contacted me trying to sell me an Epos and said, "We are Epos-Direct, one of the most important Epos Company in the UK". As I was already looking for one of those, I decided to give them a chance and booked an appointment to see a representative.
The day of the appointment came, the representative turned up. At first he seemed really friendly, but after how I had been treated, now I can say, that Aziz (the representative) was just fooling me. All his promises, were a bunch of lies, to secure the sale and the commissions.
After 6 months of arguing with a useless tech support, they still didn't set up my epos menu properly.
A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE the first thing I ever told those people including repeating it to the rep. (Aziz Nurani) was, "I would like to buy an EPOS hardware and its software as a one-time payment, and not any sort of renting contract". He said, "Yes, I will even put it on writing for you, that means you don't need to pay any license going forward, but it will cost you £1500." That same rep called me thrice a day during the following week, for the purpose of closing the sale.
Even though the tech support didn't set up my menu and I'm unable to use the EPOS to its 100%, it's already the 2nd time I've received a notice of renewing the license to be able to carry-on using the software, which is unfair and not at all what the representative promised me.
When I reported this to the company, a lady named Syeda, who said to be the sales manager, told me that in one of the terms of the agreement, in very small characters, they explained how the software license works and what the representative said or wrote will not matter. That sounds to me, that Epos-direct authorized their representative to lie, and if I think of getting assistance from a lawyer, that clause in the agreement is what would count.
I've asked to speak to a director of the company so many times, but they keep saying he is not available. According to Syeda, in 5 days, they are eligible to block my EPOS remotely and if I don't pay, I can even throw it in the bin. A £1500 investment would be just a great waste of money.
So I appeal to all of you readers, stay far from everything that has to do with E-Novations: Emperium-Pos or Epos-Direct. I don't wish anyone to be in my situation.
Next thing I would do, is to contact the https://www.ombudsman-services.org/ for advice, this is the last chance the director has to get in touch.
If any of you can suggest what to do or to help or had the same experience, please get in touch with me. My name is Marcello and you can reach me at *******4525.
Thanks for reading.

janetc559
August 3rd, 2020

Great product and service all around. The people in Epos Direct are professional and answered all my questions. They have really very good knowledge over the product and have good patience in listening and solving the issues. Will definitely recommend this product to others.

Hi Janet

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

nirajs13
October 23rd, 2020

We ordered till system from Epos Direct a few days ago. The technical support we have received was very much satisfied. The support team has good knowledge about the system and is very helpful in setting up the new System. Thank you! Highly recommend Epos Direct!

Hi Niraj

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Kind Regards
Epos Direct

alinaj26
April 16th, 2018

The worst company to deal with, my system
Broke down, so i bought two brand new systems, its been two weeks and guess what, i still cant use it properly, they loaded 4 years old spreadsheet all goods with vat!

jacksonl29
February 23rd, 2018

The system is good and the support is fantastic. As per my experience I always have got a good response so far... They respond in a good manner and guide me in the right way. Right from sales to support the guys working there have very good knowledge over the product. They are very friendly and polite in dealing the issue.

minalj3
July 19th, 2018

This company is has awful customer service once the product was bought by Indian Gymkhana. The employees keep changing as well and you never get any response... specially from Azeem. Even after so many emails... their Google reviews here are also misleading and fake as Azeem is himself an employee and giving a 5 star review here, then 'Neeraj, gets 5 star reviews and then 'Neeraj' is gives 5 star review to Azeem

shahids3
October 19th, 2018

Please don't be fool by them. Be aware of them and don't trust them. They are big scum. I paid for my Software 10 months ago and still not done, can't get hold of them right person. Passing my call from one to another. I spent 100s hours of calling explaining my situation the every team team member.
There 4 website belong to the same company. E-Novations (London) LTD. and othere Please check before the address.

maiwands
December 27th, 2018

I don't know where to start. Aziz nurani is a cuns. System crashes all the time and freezing. License should be for one year and I have been told that it won't lock but it does. Technical support only good to install the printers, nothing els. After 3 months they want you to pay for licensing first they give invoice for £370 plus vat and then when it get locked then they want £1000 plus vat. This is for a busy restaurant. Just imagine restaurant is full and system crashed kitchen and bar out of control. We use as backup 3 copy paper. Also the charge me £500 plus vat for the website. I don't agree to have the website from them. Do you self a big fewer stay away from this company.

Hi Maiwand
Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry to hear of your experience. Our team will get back to you and would welcome the opportunity to discuss these issues with you directly.
I would be grateful if you can mail me at info@eposdirect.co.uk where I'd be happy to call you straight back to discuss.
Kind regards

leeh429
January 18th, 2020

The support team is very concise, informative and extremely helpful. Great support team. Thank you!

Hi Lee

brookey28
August 22nd, 2020

I received an amazing service and the gentleman who was training me, made it so easy for me to learn and he worked around my schedule. It was an amazing training session. Thank you for your help and support.

gregoryl82
April 9th, 2019

Purchased the ED19 system from this company and have been unhappy with the service from start to even now. I purchased the system with remote cloud access to my laptop so that I could keep an eye on the sales during the day and also make price changes and product changes remotely.

The system was ordered almost a month before its delivery. 2 weeks before delivery i sent a spreadsheet to the sales person Balu who I was dealing with and this was not added to the system. When the system did arrive it did not have a lead that connects from the printer to the main unit and when I called Epos direct they basically called me a liar and said it was there which it clearly wasnt

Next the mains lead from the printer to the plug socket is dodgy and has lose wiring and turns off the receipt printer all the time and freezes up the whole system each time it goes off. I was promised a replacement mains lead by Alex which has still not materialised.

Next Venkat in Technical services was meant to sort out the cloud remote access to my laptop which didnt seem to materialise

Finally to add to all the problems I have now been told that I would have to pay an extra £100 plus VAT for Employee Management which is clearly shown on their website as a key feature and not and extra like I am now being told.

I am paying £1,700 for this system ( £500 odd deposit paid plus 18 months at £84) and at this moment in time I have a shoddy epos system that will be returned in 7 days time if it is not sorted out. I shall cancel the direct debit with the finance company. I will complain to the Trading standards that deals with the town they are based in, in London.

I will ask for my full deposit paid by card to be refunded. If they refuse to refund I will contact my bank.

I have had enough of this company. I must be the unlucky one but my god the service has been beyond the worst I have ever had!

I am hoping that in the writing of this that Epos Direct sorts out their act before I pack the epos system up and send it by tracked courier back to their office at 4 Selsdon Way, London, E14 9GL

I have also contacted Tower Hamlets trading standards who have told me they are in breach of agreement. I will send this system back in 7 days from now if they do not sort out all my issues

Hi Gregory
Kind regards

We are in the market for the past 20 years which proves that we do business fairly.

By simon d.,