Review of EPOS Direct

Tel: 08000336888
info@eposdirect.co.uk

shahids3
10/19/18

Please don't be fool by them. Be aware of them and don't trust them. They are big scum. I paid for my Software 10 months ago and still not done, can't get hold of them right person. Passing my call from one to another. I spent 100s hours of calling explaining my situation the every team team member.
There 4 website belong to the same company. E-Novations (London) LTD. and othere Please check before the address.

ethanp34
9/24/18

Good service I have had with EPOS Direct. The support guys have built the trust in the company. They respond quickly to issue and solve them quickly.I am really satisfied with the service they provide.

kierab3
9/15/18

Best EPOS System that Can be Used with Ease. Set up and Training has been Fabulous. I am happy with the training as it made me to understand the till features even better.

miap30
9/15/18

I got an issue with my printer and cash drawer. A guy from support team resolved my issue and told me that it was his first day, but has done a great job.

alexg262
9/11/18

I called to the technical team as there was an issue with the software. Some of the features were not working. They took the access of my system and sorted out the problem. They told me that my system has been affected with virus which has been cleaned and re installed the software and to my surprise the data has been restored. It's been a fantastic job done by the technical guys.They have been very helpful and friendly. Thank you!

sams543
9/5/18

This is by far the worst company, just stay away, once the payment
is done then they become ghosts, we have called their technical support over 20
times in the past 4 months and we only get lies form them. "Someone will
call you back in 30 minutes" or " we have sent you an email" or
"we have raised a ticket and our technical team is working on it" and
all of these are pure lies. The best part is when we call again we have to
explain the issue we have all over again as there is no record of our previous
call.

noahl36
8/29/18

I am very much satisfied with the support. Thank you for providing me with the best support provided so far.

summerg20
8/29/18

The customer guy was excellent in answering all my question. He has good knowledge over the product.

fabios28
8/14/18

This Guy called Don , approached me and said I could get what I needed after I explained to him my business needs. Basically they failed to deliver on what we discussed. I had to collect the items myself when they failed to deliver on the date agreed. When I collected it myself It came with a missing part that Don the sales man had told me I was getting ( everything recorded on text messages), I then tried on a number of occasions to resolve the problem and no one could be bothered about me. I then raised a dispute with my bank and that's when they got back to me asking me to make the full payment and specifying the deadline. I disagreed , but agreeded I would be happy to pay the price agreeded if I got the missing part, then receive an email demanding an extra payment of £150 on the top of the £1200 I had agreed to pay for the whole set. This guy does not respond to my emails, text messages and phone calls and customer services only got back to me when I finally disputed the payment with my bank after submitting the evidence I had . I said I was happy to pay but for what I had agreed to but they then got back to me referring to the contract I signed..... and that was unlawful my dispute and that they are going to send me to debt collectors even when I said I did not want the item because it was not as described by the salesman , they don't read out the terms and conditions at point of sale and if you don't do yourself that's when they will try to force you stick to it, cutting the story short , I'm disputing this until the end . Today the 14/08/18 I spent a lot of time e-mailing accounts , just to be told we were wasting our time . Terrible , just terrible , you won't want to deal with them , trust me , a massive headache . Not sure why they still got good reviews........ because based on my experience with them in being polite from day one, they have been very unhelpful. I'm seeking legal advice because I'm not giving in to their demands and threats . Fábio

victorias207
8/6/18

I am very much happy with the service they provided so far.They talk very politely and explain in detail about using the features.

louiew22
8/6/18

I called to support as I had issue with the receipt printer. The issue got solved quickly and I am happy because it was a good response from the support team. All over it has been an excellent support

minalj3
7/19/18

This company is has awful customer service once the product was bought by Indian Gymkhana . The employees keep changing as well and you never get any response...specially from Azeem ..even after so many emails.....their Google reviews here are also misleading and fake as Azeem is himself an employee and giving a 5 star review here , then 'Neeraj, gets 5 star reviews and then 'Neeraj' is gives 5 star review to Azeem

scarlettj4
7/6/18

It was a great support service provided today. I was very disappointed but the support people really took it as a challenge and sorted the problem in no time. Thank you

colinw65

Star 4
Star 5
Published 38 minutes ago
Rubbish service
Rubbish service. Once we had paid in full for our system we was told it would be dispatched that day. It took them 4 days and only after I cancelled the order did they send it giving one pathetic reason over another as a excuse. Honestly for B2B service it's terrible.
Eventually dispite being cancelled the system turned up and no help or support whatsoever.

We have emailed and called time and time again yet nobody calls us back to give us the included support or training.
So we are left with a system that won't connect to our card machine or supplied till draw.
Absolutely rubbish service
Southwick beer engine

jasminel40
6/14/18

The support team has been absolutely amazing. They have been very helpful in every aspect possible. They guide me through any obstacles. I would highly recommend EPOS Direct.

katet58
6/1/18

Technical people done an amazing job helping me setup, configure, and test my new POS system. They were very patient, helpful, and do really goes out for the customer. They go above and beyond in customer service and shows what reliability means. I absolutely recommend working with EPOS Direct. Scale of 1-10 for customer satisfaction, I would rate them 10 for their service.

jordana59
5/15/18

I have ordered a till system for my newly opened retail store.I had not enough time to wait for till and I requested them to deliver it ASAP. To my surprise they have delivered the next day and installed. By the end of the day the till was ready for business transaction . I got a call from the support team and asked whether the till system is working fine. They have also guided me about how to use the till system.Excellent job has done. Great team work and good customer support

elliea23
4/24/18

I had a serious issue with my till system and needed to be solved quickly. I called to support for some help, the call was attended and answered in a polite manner. We had a long conversation to be able to find the solution and he eventually did find it and sorted out.
At first I was frustrated but he was patient in answering all of my questions. He was a true example of what and how a customer service people should be. I was really happy the way he sorted out the problem.

alinaj26
4/16/18

The worst company to deal with, my system
Broke down , so i bought two brand new systems, its been two weeks and guess what , i still cant use it properly, they loaded 4 years old spreadsheet all goods with vat!!!

marthah62
2/24/18

I am surprised to see negative reviews for EPOS Direct. My personal experience with the support people or company is been very good so far. I never felt any inconvenience with them. The guys are so friendly and supportive. I will definitely recommend you can go with the company.

jacksonl29
2/23/18

The system is good and the support is fantastic. As per my experience I always have got a good response so far... They respond in a good manner and guide me in the right way. Right from sales to support the guys working there have very good knowledge over the product. They are very friendly and polite in dealing the issue.

masonb34
2/21/18

I have been a customer of EPOS Direct since a long time and been happy to be a part it. It is the best decision made for my business so far...

matildae4
2/21/18

I am really satisfied with the support from EPOS Direct, they have given outstanding support for years. It was a great customer support experience for me. I felt very comfortable with my business though I was new into it. I would definitely recommend them.

marked
2/20/18

The product and service superb so far, the technical support team responds quickly when needed. They have good knowledge over the product

abigailz1
2/20/18

I am having a small retail store and been using the till for a long time. I have got an
issue with my printer which has stopped working. I called to the support asking for
help, they have listen to my problem and asked to follow a few steps over the phone. To my surprise it has worked normally and they have asked me to reboot the system one which I followed the same. Now the printer is back to the normal condition and working fine.

Questions? Get answers from the EPOS Direct staff and other customers.

EPOS Direct?