Review of EPOS Direct

Tel: 08000336888
info@eposdirect.co.uk

demip12
8/31/19

I have a few issues in setting up and operating the till system, I called to the support to sort out my issues. They took remote access and guide me through every step in detail which is invaluable.

Response from simon d., EPOS Direct Representative
Hi Demi
abinf
8/20/19

DONT TRUST WHAT THEY TOLD YOU
AND I THINK SOME OF THE REVIEWS IN HEAR ARE FAKE.
I RUN A SMALL OFF LICENCE SHOP IN WIGAN
I bought the system through Balu.
Over the phone and What'sApp he contacted me atlest 50 times explaining what the system can do. Like customer loyalty, limited access to the staff, stock control, finance with no extra cost, etc
BUT non this are included in them are added in the sales order. I was with an impression it's all included in the software. But once all set up and during training time they are saying for staff its £99+ vat for stock 99+ vat for customers 99 +vat altogether if u pay £350+ vat on top of 79+ vat/month and deposit and 99+vat admin charge for finance for the system.
So if they are telling you free finance it's not true their will be 99+vat. This will go from your bank account even before the system arrive to you.
READ CAREFULLY THE FINANCE AGREEMENT IT SAYS "THIS AGREMENT IS NON CANCELABLE" ONCE YOU SIGNED YOU ARE TRAPPED
Also if you try to question this discrepancy they will blindly tell you that it's clear in the purchase order these are not included. I have attached our purchase order from it it's not clear what's included/or what options are excluded LET ME TELL YOU ITS ONLY A SHELL IF YOU NEED TO GET THE FULL ACCESS YOU KEEP ON PAYING. LIKE ME I HAVE MADE A PAYMENT £250 for all the modules now they are telling for the consumer loyalty I have to pay again. So far I have paid £ 189 deposit £118 admin fee £250 for other modules and now asking me to pay more for customer loyalty. I have only reced the system yesterday and it's not yet ready to use as they are uploading the files now.
I have kindly ask to speak to a manager to discuss but not possible. Asked to speak to my sales man not possible as he is not available.
So once you signed an agreement you are trapped for ever unless you give up your money and use what ever they offer you.
So if you are going ahead with this make sure you got everything in writing and ask what's included in the software and what's not included.

Response from simon d., EPOS Direct Representative
Hi Abin
Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry to hear of your experience. Our team will get back to you and would welcome the opportunity to discuss these issues with you directly.
I would be grateful if you can mail me at info@eposdirect.co.uk where I'd be happy to call you straight back to discuss.
andrews652
8/13/19

Best customer service provided. They stayed on the phone for hours to help me figure out what I'd done wrong and guided me through fixing it.

Response from simon d., EPOS Direct Representative
Hi Andrew
Thank you for taking time to leave your valuable feedback, we're delighted you found our support so attentive and helpful!
freyac6
8/11/19

Excellent support service and nice guy, very helpful thanks. I would definitely recommenced this company.

Response from simon d., EPOS Direct Representative
Hi Freya
aliciaj62
7/22/19

I have been using the Epos Direct till system since a long time... I never faced any serious issues and the system is working well. The tech support has been very helpful and resolves the issues quickly.

Response from simon d., EPOS Direct Representative
Hi Alicia
Thank for your taking the time to leave your valuable feedback, if there was anyone in particular you feel are worthy of mention please do let me know so, I'll make sure this is shared with the team.
russela6
5/31/19

Very helpful customer service and one does not get better deal than this! True professionals in dealing the issue of customers

Response from simon d., EPOS Direct Representative
Hi Russel
Thank you for your valuable feedback, if there was anyone in particular you feel are worthy of mention please do let me know so I can share the good word.
jamesw1077
4/18/19

Technical support service was Excellent. They are very polite, patient and knowledgeable. Kudos to the staff!!!!!

Response from simon d., EPOS Direct Representative
Hi James
Thank for your taking time to leave your feedback, we would definitely look forward to continue our best support.
gregoryl82
4/9/19

Purchased the ED19 system from this company and have been unhappy with the service from start to even now. I purchased the system with remote cloud access to my laptop so that I could keep an eye on the sales during the day and also make price changes and product changes remotely.

The system was ordered almost a month before its delivery. 2 weeks before delivery i sent a spreadsheet to the sales person Balu who I was dealing with and this was not added to the system. When the system did arrive it did not have a lead that connects from the printer to the main unit and when I called Epos direct they basically called me a liar and said it was there which it clearly wasnt

Next the mains lead from the printer to the plug socket is dodgy and has lose wiring and turns off the receipt printer all the time and freezes up the whole system each time it goes off. I was promised a replacement mains lead by Alex which has still not materialised.

Next Venkat in Technical services was meant to sort out the cloud remote access to my laptop which didnt seem to materialise

Finally to add to all the problems I have now been told that I would have to pay an extra £100 plus VAT for Employee Management which is clearly shown on their website as a key feature and not and extra like I am now being told.

I am paying £1,700 for this system ( £500 odd deposit paid plus 18 months at £84) and at this moment in time I have a shoddy epos system that will be returned in 7 days time if it is not sorted out. I shall cancel the direct debit with the finance company. I will complain to the Trading standards that deals with the town they are based in, in London.

I will ask for my full deposit paid by card to be refunded . If they refuse to refund I will contact my bank.

I have had enough of this company. I must be the unlucky one but my god the service has been beyond the worst I have ever had!

I am hoping that in the writing of this that Epos Direct sorts out their act before I pack the epos system up and send it by tracked courier back to their office at 4 Selsdon Way, London, E14 9GL

I have also contacted Tower Hamlets trading standards who have told me they are in breach of agreement. I will send this system back in 7 days from now if they do not sort out all my issues

Response from simon d., EPOS Direct Representative
Hi Gregory
johns3773
4/8/19

I was planning an EPOS system for my new business. I got the epos system from Epos system from Epos Direct and I am very much satisfied with the one I got in my budget. The support team was just a call away with 24/7 support.

Response from simon d., EPOS Direct Representative
Hi John
hollieh25
4/3/19

The support team is amazing. They have good knowledge over the product and solve the issues quickly.

Response from simon d., EPOS Direct Representative
Hi Hollie
bethanyn6
12/29/18

The features of the till system are easy to use.The till system was really good.It has fast performance and more efficient to work with. It can also be integrated very easily.

Response from simon d., EPOS Direct Representative
Hi Bethany
daniellew130
12/29/18

Simple to use the back office software without having to go on to till. I've used other EPOS systems and this is the best so far, in terms of ease of use, layout and support.

Response from simon d., EPOS Direct Representative
Hi Danielle
maiwands
12/27/18

I don't know where to start. Aziz nurani is a cuns. System crashes all the time and freezing. License should be for one year and I have been told that it won't lock but it does. Technical support only good to install the printers, nothing els. After 3 months they want you to pay for licensing first they give invoice for £370 plus vat and then when it get locked then they want £1000 plus vat. This is for a busy restaurant. Just imagine restaurant is full and system crashed kitchen and bar out of control. We use as backup 3 copy paper. Also the charge me £500 plus vat for the website. I don't agree to have the website from them. Do you self a big fewer stay away from this company.

Response from simon d., EPOS Direct Representative
Hi Maiwand
keiras10
12/18/18

So far the service was amazing and the support team at the best. They answered all my questions in a very polite manner.

Response from simon d., EPOS Direct Representative
Hi Keira
ethans64
11/22/18

I was looking to have a till system for my retail store and was in search to have a till system that can fulfill all my business needs. My friend suggested me about the EPOS Direct as he was using it for a long time. I call to them and inquired about the till. The sales manger was so friendly and guided me in a right way. He explained me all the features of the till system in detail and I was totally satisfied by the way he has explained me about the system. I had no second thought and immediately ordered one for my business.

Response from simon d., EPOS Direct Representative
Hi Ethan
sophiet27
11/8/18

My business has been changed completely! It makes me comfortable and have total control of all your in and out goings.

Response from simon d., EPOS Direct Representative
Hi Sophie
samuelh97
11/7/18

The support team was absolutely brilliant in solving the problem with the help of remote access. Never felt stress dealing with technology as the support made everything easy for me.

jerrym263
10/23/18

Hi,

Okay so having used 3 suppliers before in the last 8 years I should have gone with my instinct and gone direct to epos direct pardon the pun. Quality stuff for sure. They system may a bit to advanced for me, but its serious epos
. THanks

shahids3
10/19/18

Please don't be fool by them. Be aware of them and don't trust them. They are big scum. I paid for my Software 10 months ago and still not done, can't get hold of them right person. Passing my call from one to another. I spent 100s hours of calling explaining my situation the every team team member.
There 4 website belong to the same company. E-Novations (London) LTD. and othere Please check before the address.

ethanp34
9/24/18

Good service I have had with EPOS Direct. The support guys have built the trust in the company. They respond quickly to issue and solve them quickly.I am really satisfied with the service they provide.

kierab3
9/15/18

Best EPOS System that Can be Used with Ease. Set up and Training has been Fabulous. I am happy with the training as it made me to understand the till features even better.

miap30
9/15/18

I got an issue with my printer and cash drawer. A guy from support team resolved my issue and told me that it was his first day, but has done a great job.

alexg262
9/11/18

I called to the technical team as there was an issue with the software. Some of the features were not working. They took the access of my system and sorted out the problem. They told me that my system has been affected with virus which has been cleaned and re installed the software and to my surprise the data has been restored. It's been a fantastic job done by the technical guys.They have been very helpful and friendly. Thank you!

sams543
9/5/18

This is by far the worst company, just stay away, once the payment
is done then they become ghosts, we have called their technical support over 20
times in the past 4 months and we only get lies form them. "Someone will
call you back in 30 minutes" or " we have sent you an email" or
"we have raised a ticket and our technical team is working on it" and
all of these are pure lies. The best part is when we call again we have to
explain the issue we have all over again as there is no record of our previous
call.

noahl36
8/29/18

I am very much satisfied with the support. Thank you for providing me with the best support provided so far.

Not possible at all as no one is available. Every time we ask to take some one they are not available

By ABIN F.

Scam. Wrong information from the sales team. Ask you to pay more for everything.

By ABIN F.
Questions? Get answers from the EPOS Direct staff and other customers.

1 Photo for EPOS Direct