Review of EPOS Direct

Tel: 08000336888
info@eposdirect.co.uk

jamesw1077
4/18/19

Technical support service was Excellent. They are very polite, patient and knowledgeable. Kudos to the staff!!!!!

gregoryl82
4/9/19

Purchased the ED19 system from this company and have been unhappy with the service from start to even now. I purchased the system with remote cloud access to my laptop so that I could keep an eye on the sales during the day and also make price changes and product changes remotely.

The system was ordered almost a month before its delivery. 2 weeks before delivery i sent a spreadsheet to the sales person Balu who I was dealing with and this was not added to the system. When the system did arrive it did not have a lead that connects from the printer to the main unit and when I called Epos direct they basically called me a liar and said it was there which it clearly wasnt

Next the mains lead from the printer to the plug socket is dodgy and has lose wiring and turns off the receipt printer all the time and freezes up the whole system each time it goes off. I was promised a replacement mains lead by Alex which has still not materialised.

Next Venkat in Technical services was meant to sort out the cloud remote access to my laptop which didnt seem to materialise

Finally to add to all the problems I have now been told that I would have to pay an extra £100 plus VAT for Employee Management which is clearly shown on their website as a key feature and not and extra like I am now being told.

I am paying £1,700 for this system ( £500 odd deposit paid plus 18 months at £84) and at this moment in time I have a shoddy epos system that will be returned in 7 days time if it is not sorted out. I shall cancel the direct debit with the finance company. I will complain to the Trading standards that deals with the town they are based in, in London.

I will ask for my full deposit paid by card to be refunded . If they refuse to refund I will contact my bank.

I have had enough of this company. I must be the unlucky one but my god the service has been beyond the worst I have ever had!

I am hoping that in the writing of this that Epos Direct sorts out their act before I pack the epos system up and send it by tracked courier back to their office at 4 Selsdon Way, London, E14 9GL

I have also contacted Tower Hamlets trading standards who have told me they are in breach of agreement. I will send this system back in 7 days from now if they do not sort out all my issues

johns3773
4/8/19

I was planning an EPOS system for my new business. I got the epos system from Epos system from Epos Direct and I am very much satisfied with the one I got in my budget. The support team was just a call away with 24/7 support.

hollieh25
4/3/19

The support team is amazing. They have good knowledge over the product and solve the issues quickly.

bethanyn6
12/29/18

The features of the till system are easy to use.The till system was really good.It has fast performance and more efficient to work with. It can also be integrated very easily.

daniellew130
12/29/18

Simple to use the back office software without having to go on to till. I've used other EPOS systems and this is the best so far, in terms of ease of use, layout and support.

maiwands
12/27/18

I don't know where to start. Aziz nurani is a cuns. System crashes all the time and freezing. License should be for one year and I have been told that it won't lock but it does. Technical support only good to install the printers, nothing els. After 3 months they want you to pay for licensing first they give invoice for £370 plus vat and then when it get locked then they want £1000 plus vat. This is for a busy restaurant. Just imagine restaurant is full and system crashed kitchen and bar out of control. We use as backup 3 copy paper. Also the charge me £500 plus vat for the website. I don't agree to have the website from them. Do you self a big fewer stay away from this company.

keiras10
12/18/18

So far the service was amazing and the support team at the best. They answered all my questions in a very polite manner.

ethans64
11/22/18

I was looking to have a till system for my retail store and was in search to have a till system that can fulfill all my business needs. My friend suggested me about the EPOS Direct as he was using it for a long time. I call to them and inquired about the till. The sales manger was so friendly and guided me in a right way. He explained me all the features of the till system in detail and I was totally satisfied by the way he has explained me about the system. I had no second thought and immediately ordered one for my business.

sophiet27
11/8/18

My business has been changed completely! It makes me comfortable and have total control of all your in and out goings.

samuelh97
11/7/18

The support team was absolutely brilliant in solving the problem with the help of remote access. Never felt stress dealing with technology as the support made everything easy for me.

jerrym263
10/23/18

Hi,

Okay so having used 3 suppliers before in the last 8 years I should have gone with my instinct and gone direct to epos direct pardon the pun. Quality stuff for sure. They system may a bit to advanced for me, but its serious epos
. THanks

shahids3
10/19/18

Please don't be fool by them. Be aware of them and don't trust them. They are big scum. I paid for my Software 10 months ago and still not done, can't get hold of them right person. Passing my call from one to another. I spent 100s hours of calling explaining my situation the every team team member.
There 4 website belong to the same company. E-Novations (London) LTD. and othere Please check before the address.

ethanp34
9/24/18

Good service I have had with EPOS Direct. The support guys have built the trust in the company. They respond quickly to issue and solve them quickly.I am really satisfied with the service they provide.

kierab3
9/15/18

Best EPOS System that Can be Used with Ease. Set up and Training has been Fabulous. I am happy with the training as it made me to understand the till features even better.

miap30
9/15/18

I got an issue with my printer and cash drawer. A guy from support team resolved my issue and told me that it was his first day, but has done a great job.

alexg262
9/11/18

I called to the technical team as there was an issue with the software. Some of the features were not working. They took the access of my system and sorted out the problem. They told me that my system has been affected with virus which has been cleaned and re installed the software and to my surprise the data has been restored. It's been a fantastic job done by the technical guys.They have been very helpful and friendly. Thank you!

sams543
9/5/18

This is by far the worst company, just stay away, once the payment
is done then they become ghosts, we have called their technical support over 20
times in the past 4 months and we only get lies form them. "Someone will
call you back in 30 minutes" or " we have sent you an email" or
"we have raised a ticket and our technical team is working on it" and
all of these are pure lies. The best part is when we call again we have to
explain the issue we have all over again as there is no record of our previous
call.

noahl36
8/29/18

I am very much satisfied with the support. Thank you for providing me with the best support provided so far.

summerg20
8/29/18

The customer guy was excellent in answering all my question. He has good knowledge over the product.

fabios28
8/14/18

This Guy called Don , approached me and said I could get what I needed after I explained to him my business needs. Basically they failed to deliver on what we discussed. I had to collect the items myself when they failed to deliver on the date agreed. When I collected it myself It came with a missing part that Don the sales man had told me I was getting ( everything recorded on text messages), I then tried on a number of occasions to resolve the problem and no one could be bothered about me. I then raised a dispute with my bank and that's when they got back to me asking me to make the full payment and specifying the deadline. I disagreed , but agreeded I would be happy to pay the price agreeded if I got the missing part, then receive an email demanding an extra payment of £150 on the top of the £1200 I had agreed to pay for the whole set. This guy does not respond to my emails, text messages and phone calls and customer services only got back to me when I finally disputed the payment with my bank after submitting the evidence I had . I said I was happy to pay but for what I had agreed to but they then got back to me referring to the contract I signed..... and that was unlawful my dispute and that they are going to send me to debt collectors even when I said I did not want the item because it was not as described by the salesman , they don't read out the terms and conditions at point of sale and if you don't do yourself that's when they will try to force you stick to it, cutting the story short , I'm disputing this until the end . Today the 14/08/18 I spent a lot of time e-mailing accounts , just to be told we were wasting our time . Terrible , just terrible , you won't want to deal with them , trust me , a massive headache . Not sure why they still got good reviews........ because based on my experience with them in being polite from day one, they have been very unhelpful. I'm seeking legal advice because I'm not giving in to their demands and threats . Fábio

victorias207
8/6/18

I am very much happy with the service they provided so far.They talk very politely and explain in detail about using the features.

louiew22
8/6/18

I called to support as I had issue with the receipt printer. The issue got solved quickly and I am happy because it was a good response from the support team. All over it has been an excellent support

minalj3
7/19/18

This company is has awful customer service once the product was bought by Indian Gymkhana . The employees keep changing as well and you never get any response...specially from Azeem ..even after so many emails.....their Google reviews here are also misleading and fake as Azeem is himself an employee and giving a 5 star review here , then 'Neeraj, gets 5 star reviews and then 'Neeraj' is gives 5 star review to Azeem

scarlettj4
7/6/18

It was a great support service provided today. I was very disappointed but the support people really took it as a challenge and sorted the problem in no time. Thank you

Questions? Get answers from the EPOS Direct staff and other customers.

EPOS Direct?