EPOS Direct

EPOS Direct has a consumer rating of 4.14 stars from 108 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. EPOS Direct also ranks 3rd among Point Of Sale sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 85.7%

• I got a call from the support team and asked whether the till system is working fine.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate EPOS Direct?

“Incredible support service...”

Luke C.
8/13/20

Incredible support service from Epos Direct team. I've been associated with them over 5 years and satisfied. The perfect service over the phone, they are exceptional and provide ultimate level of service. They reply within minutes and sort out the issues in quick time. I can honestly say this review is for the support team, The support team fully deserves the praise. Committed, technically smart, customer. Service exceptional.

“Avoid at all cost”

Neil K.
9/3/20

Beware misselling, EPOS Direct are more than happy to liaise with you and take payment, it's now 12 weeks and I still don't have a functioning EPOS system. They don't return calls or respond to any emails.

support team (22)
lukec132
August 13th, 2020
simon d. – EPOS Direct Rep
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
sarahl739
May 4th, 2020
Amazing customer support as they took remote connection to solve my issue and very patient with me. Thank you for the best support ever!
Hi Sarah

Thank for your taking time to leave your feedback, we would definitely look forward to continue our best support.
isabellao5
January 20th, 2020
Epos Direct customer staff was amazing with helping me today. They fixed the issue quickly and efficiently, Simply amazing!
Hi Isabella
jasperl33
August 24th, 2020
I spoke to customer support team on the phone today and just want to say how helpful they were. The support team member was very patient to make me understand completely. He went above and beyond to help me. He even followed it up by sending an email with clear instructions. Excellent customer support. Thanks!
Hi Jasper

masonj103
August 17th, 2020
Incredibly helpful service today. He helped me to try and fix the issues we were facing in installing the terminal. The support guy talked with us in a friendly, clear and concise manner. Brilliant customer service. Thank you!
Hi Mason
neilk97
September 3rd, 2020
janetc559
August 3rd, 2020
Great product and service all around. The people in Epos Direct are professional and answered all my questions. They have really very good knowledge over the product and have good patience in listening and solving the issues. Will definitely recommend this product to others.
Hi Janet

Thanks for your valuable feedback.
leeh429
January 18th, 2020
The support team is very concise, informative and extremely helpful. Great support team. Thank you!
Hi Lee

brookey28
August 22nd, 2020
I received an amazing service and the gentleman who was training me, made it so easy for me to learn and he worked around my schedule. It was an amazing training session. Thank you for your help and support.
laurenb474
September 7th, 2020
This system is so easy to set up and the training process was so simple. It allowed me to keep track of inventory and also hold bartenders accountable for their money.
maryaml6
July 24th, 2020
Brilliant support, for integrating our PDQs into EPOS system, was top notch. It was a personable approach was a nice touch, with what could've been an otherwise dry experience :)
Hi Maryam
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
manishv17
November 14th, 2019
They are conning people when i bought the system i was promised that will be free 79 plus vat for 12 months but after 1 month they are saying it is only a system, now you need to pay for support and support is 360 per year
Do not fall for this trick they are going to charge for everything
meghanm75
December 9th, 2019
We've been using Epos Direct epos system for past 3 years. User friendly software very easy to use and can integrate with Payment Sense terminals.

The tech support team is super friendly, very knowledgeable in what they do and quickly help us with the solutions. The make the experience very easy and the whole interaction was just very pleasant overall.
bratte
July 13th, 2020
From the time of purchasing till, setting up and training everything was brilliant. The complete team was helpful and patient to my satisfaction.
Hi Bratt
jayc427
August 10th, 2020
The support guy was so helpful & guided me through setting up my till system. He was so patient & professional in dealing the customers!
Hi Jay

jacksonl29
February 23rd, 2018
The system is good and the support is fantastic. As per my experience I always have got a good response so far... They respond in a good manner and guide me in the right way. Right from sales to support the guys working there have very good knowledge over the product. They are very friendly and polite in dealing the issue.
bethanye9
December 19th, 2019
Extremely helpful, answered all my questions with patience. He has good knowledge and didn't leave the call until I was clear about the usage of the system - much appreciated.
Hi Bethany
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
sophiar43
January 27th, 2020
They provide the best online training in the industry and they also have the Youtube videos available on the usage of the system.
simon d. – EPOS Direct Rep
Thank you for the share.
jamiee64
October 16th, 2019
I was looking for an Epos system to my retail business. One day I got a call from Epos Direct and I thought they were also same as other epos providers. I did some research over epos systems and I found that Epos Direct is offering high quality hardware till systems. I tried for a demo and they have proven to be worth the money. Over the last 3 years I have also come to appreciate the customer service. I am completely satisfied with them.
Hi Jamie

Thank you for your feedback, I'll make sure this is shared with the team.
Kind Regards
sutantars
February 15th, 2018
Waste of money no one knows the system no help from support service a very frustrating custom bought the system on recommendation of your sales person can not calculate and produce vat
Can not produce receipts when customers pay their debt can nit produce debtors list falsely claimed approved by HMRC
WE are a charitable sports club and have wasted money till system very complicated takes too much time to carry a simple transaction
graciei
November 11th, 2019
Epos Direct has excellent support team. They are really nice and solve the problem quickly and talk very politely with the customers.
sams543
September 5th, 2018
This is by far the worst company, just stay away, once the payment
Is done then they become ghosts, we have called their technical support over 20
Times in the past 4 months and we only get lies form them. "Someone will
Call you back in 30 minutes" or " we have sent you an email" or
"we have raised a ticket and our technical team is working on it" and
All of these are pure lies. The best part is when we call again we have to
Explain the issue we have all over again as there is no record of our previous
Call.
maisiel4
November 3rd, 2019
The till system is easy to use. Excellent support and remote help system in place which is perfect for issues when you're starting this system for the first time.
Hi Maisie

marcellos3
April 10th, 2020
THE WORST £1500 I'VE SPENT IN MY LIFE
Dear All,
I would like to share the terrible experience "that I'm still living today" with you all.
Please take your time to read everything. It contains very detailed facts of an unacceptable behaviour. I hope that those people will stop lying and tricking people to buy from them.
About 6 months ago, they contacted me trying to sell me an Epos and said, "We are Epos-Direct, one of the most important Epos Company in the UK". As I was already looking for one of those, I decided to give them a chance and booked an appointment to see a representative.
The day of the appointment came, the representative turned up. At first he seemed really friendly, but after how I had been treated, now I can say, that Aziz (the representative) was just fooling me. All his promises, were a bunch of lies, to secure the sale and the commissions.
After 6 months of arguing with a useless tech support, they still didn't set up my epos menu properly.
A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE the first thing I ever told those people including repeating it to the rep. (Aziz Nurani) was, "I would like to buy an EPOS hardware and its software as a one-time payment, and not any sort of renting contract". He said, "Yes, I will even put it on writing for you, that means you don't need to pay any license going forward, but it will cost you £1500." That same rep called me thrice a day during the following week, for the purpose of closing the sale.
Even though the tech support didn't set up my menu and I'm unable to use the EPOS to its 100%, it's already the 2nd time I've received a notice of renewing the license to be able to carry-on using the software, which is unfair and not at all what the representative promised me.
When I reported this to the company, a lady named Syeda, who said to be the sales manager, told me that in one of the terms of the agreement, in very small characters, they explained how the software license works and what the representative said or wrote will not matter. That sounds to me, that Epos-direct authorized their representative to lie, and if I think of getting assistance from a lawyer, that clause in the agreement is what would count.
I've asked to speak to a director of the company so many times, but they keep saying he is not available. According to Syeda, in 5 days, they are eligible to block my EPOS remotely and if I don't pay, I can even throw it in the bin. A £1500 investment would be just a great waste of money.
So I appeal to all of you readers, stay far from everything that has to do with E-Novations: Emperium-Pos or Epos-Direct. I don't wish anyone to be in my situation.
Next thing I would do, is to contact the https://www.ombudsman-services.org/ for advice, this is the last chance the director has to get in touch.
If any of you can suggest what to do or to help or had the same experience, please get in touch with me. My name is Marcello and you can reach me at *******4525.
Thanks for reading.
alinaj26
April 16th, 2018
The worst company to deal with, my system
Broke down, so i bought two brand new systems, its been two weeks and guess what, i still cant use it properly, they loaded 4 years old spreadsheet all goods with vat!

We are in the market for the past 20 years which proves that we do business fairly.

By simon d.,