Review of Envystylz

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

nancym62
1/22/19

It is my understanding that Envy Stylz is a small brick and mortar business in Texas that offers online ordering. I have ordered quite a few things from them and have had great luck each time.
They offer t-shirts, fun holiday clothing, jewelry, and footwear. The t-shirts and jewelry I have ordered have been high quality and well-priced.
Recently, they started offering a subscription box that is kind of like a monthly grab bag. For $30, you get one t-shirt and then 2 to 3 additional items. When you sign up, you provide your size and they do the rest. The first box I received contained a New Year's t-shirt, pop socket for my phone, lip balm keeper, and a pendant. I loved everything I received and look forward to this month's box. I signed up for a month-by-month subscription but think you can sign up for autoship.
This company never charges shipping and offers the sezzle payment plan. (They will break your total down into 4 equal payments.) I have found communication to be great with updates from order to delivery.

Very easy. This company offers excellent customer service by responding quickly.

By Nancy M.
Questions? Get answers from the Envystylz staff and other customers.

Envystylz?