EntirelyPetsPharmacy reviews

Tel: 1 (800) 738-7209
pharmacist@entirelypetspharmacy.com

nicki25
3/20/19

They pretty much do everything . The only complaint is that I wasn't updated in the status of my order. I had to call them after a week and a half cause I never heard anything back.

lassep6
3/20/19

We need potassium gluconate for our dog and we have ordered a couple of times from EntirelyPets. It is very difficult to find i Europe. Last was in November 2018 and I still haven´t received the tablets. After more then 30 emails, they have responded to maybe 5 and several calls they responded yesterday and canceled my order. They state in their policies that they will not charge you before they ship the goods and yesterday I had enough. I asked if I could charge them interest from my ordering date until now and they canceled my order. I have never in my 30 years in financial industry experienced a more arrogant attitude and lack of customer services as with EntirelyPets. I sincerely hope I never will have anything to do with them again.

michellem742
3/13/19

Great price and fast delivery! Will definitely order from them again in the future. Danamarin has been a miracle for my dog who was diagnosed with liver disease on Christmas.

marthab135
3/11/19

They claim to have life saving RX for your for your pet, charge you for it and never ship. I had to call to find out they would ship "eventually" with no guarantee of timing even though I paid for a 4-8 day delivery. I was the told if I wanted it quickly once it it did arrive in stock "eventually" I would need to pay a $30 express shipping fee.

Then they told me they would cancel and refund my money which they didn't do, requiring me to call back and be placed on hold for almost and hour.

whitneyt30
2/26/19

Order was cancelled twice due to backorder. I was told it would be at least two weeks until meds were back in stock. The first time the order was canceled I called and was told yes the lower dosage med was in stock but would be a higher price since we needed more to make up the prescribed dose, so I reordered the item immediately with some changes dosage parameters. I confirmed "are you sure you actually have this in stock?" and was told "yes we are sure". I was so ecstatic because we desperately needed this drug for our pet as we had less than 10-days' worth at our house. Then my order was cancelled due to backorder within 24 hours of placing the second order that I was told was "definitely in stock". So, despite doing my due diligence and calling numerous times to confirm availability because we needed the drug urgently for our pet, I was still left without any knowledge of when it might be in stock again. I had no choice but to then order from a compounding pharmacy due the the urgency of needing the medication. Then all of the sudden a day later I receive notification the medication was shipped. I'm thankful we got it, but a little better understanding of the order schedule and backlog list would be helpful to have when attempting to provide customers with the most up to date information so that they can place their orders with that knowledge in mind. I am thankful EntirelyPets can still offer a discount as the dosage I need is still unavailable and we have to purchase larger quantities of the smaller dosages which results in a much higher price (over $86 each order). Sad that the medication companies are able to price gouge desperate pet owners for this life saving drug. Suffice to say, I have cried many tears of frustration, desperation and anger over this situation. To be fair, I don't think EntirelyPets is entirely to blame here given the drug manufacturers shortage, but I think should be more firm in demanding information for its customers like when they are really getting the medication in.

kerih14
2/26/19

I saved money on the product for my puppy and enjoyed the convenience of having it mailed directly to my home! Very fast & efficient too! I will use this company again in the future.

janetp181
2/22/19

I ordered a medication I had been giving my dog already. Once I gave her this co medication she became VERY ill with vomit and diarrhea for almost a week. She went from 8.4 lbs to 7.2. Tried to get a credit on 4 different occasions from this company. Held on phone EACH time for 30 to 45mins. Finally was told by rep to dispute the charge on my credit card.

elizabethj185
2/18/19

I saved $5.00 buying my dog's Trifexis from Entirely Pets rather than my vet's office and also saved time and gas.

mizzm
2/12/19

I read a few bad reviews but figured that happens with any business from time-to-time. Yep, we were wrong - the bad reviews are correct.

A team of sloths would have processed our order faster! We placed our order for our dog's pain medicine on December 22 along with a pack of syringes. The syringes were on backorder, however, they assured us the medicine would be sent immediately and there would be no wait for the syringes. They waited for the syringes to come in before sending our order. In the meantime, we had to get an emergency order that cost us an extra $25. When we mentioned this they didn't even offer any sort of a refund or credit. We had to call back and ask to speak with a manager before they finally conceded to a partial refund.

We complained to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) as well because of the of the poor service and outright lies. When the BBB contacted them Entirely Pets Pharmacy claimed we were never a client. We sent the BBB proof. So, save your emails and dates/times/person you spoke to if you choose to do business with them.

Chewy is only a couple bucks more with FAR fewer headaches and excellent customer care. We have learned our lesson and will be avoiding this company like the plague!

carolf201
2/11/19

Fast shipment. Product as described. Well packaged. No problems with my order. Good price too! Thanks.

rickg299
1/17/19

Very smooth process to order pet medications. The prices are just about the best on the Internet. Check them out!

ronm147
12/27/18

Product availability, cost, shipping and customer service were incredible. When my vet was out of a prescription, I was luck enough to find EntirelyPetsPharmacy.

roberth1037
11/19/18

The price was good and the delivery was prompt. It saved me a trip to the vet while I was unable to get out.

tinaa106
11/14/18

Shipped items quickly and had great customer service :o)
Half the price as what my vet charged for ear medicine!
Love this company!!!

debbied166
10/18/18

The prices are great and delivery is quick, I have ordered my dogs medication from here for years. Can't find a lower price on the web.

lynnn68
10/18/18

Great prices and quick delivery. Would highly recommend! Try them out I think you'll be glad that you did.

vickieo7
10/11/18

ok the web site does have its challenges but the customer service when called is excellent. Faxing the approval request needs to be sure it sends as I've had to call both the vet and entirely pets more than once just to get the fax and approval completed.

karenz67
10/9/18

First the site did not save my account after I created a password. First time I've ever had that happen on ANY site--I do know how. Then my vet had to keep calling when they did not seem to get her messages. They blamed my vet's fax machine. After two weeks my vet finally got a human and was able to approve it. But this happened right after I had given up and emailed them to cancel the order. A day later I have no idea what the status of this order is--since I have no account I can't look up my order. AAARRRRGGH!!!

chrise172
9/18/18

Truly enjoy using Entirely Pets for our rescue fosters, their website is easy to use, they ship fast and offer fair prices.

diannal20
8/29/18

Easy ordering. Would highly recommend. Contacted my vet and got what they needed will use again for all of my pets needs.

timm450
Tim M.
8/29/18

This last order was in stock. The previous two orders were not in stock and waited three to six months before each order was cancelled.

juliep217
8/18/18

We received all of the items as ordered. Took about 4-5 days. Originally the Belly Bites were on back order for 2-3 weeks? BUT, they did come with the order. Great! Less expensive than buying in the local pet store, at least for the products I ordered.Our Gordon Setter loves the Large Greenie Bones. Helping with her teeth care! The only downfall was the fact that Entirely Pets did advertise that they would have Pharmacy products for my state. I ordered them along with Greenies etc. but I soon got a call from a CS person saying that we were not approved for pharmacy products in the state of Maine. This was disappointing and even though the CS person apologized(not their fault anyway), management should not have sent our emails advertising pharmacy products to states that are not approved. It is a waste of time for the customer and the company. I had to place a pharmacy order with another company.

shawnf65
8/14/18

Just a little complaint, it seems to take forever to obtain the prescription and get it the medicine in the mail. My vet says they respond quickly to the request.

jbs10
8/6/18

The price was right, and they were friendly when I called to make sure they had received the prescription from the vet. I will buy from here again.

barbarak223
7/23/18

I appreciate the personal attention that I received! And this is not the first time I have felt that that I was getting personal attention. Finn appreciates it, as well.

Questions? Get answers from the EntirelyPetsPharmacy staff and other customers.

2 Photos for EntirelyPetsPharmacy