Review of Ennkar

Tel: 1-888-501-8539
info@ennkar.com

donnab553
3/23/19

My expierence with Ennkar was great. Omar and Matt were so helpful through the whole process of getting a Reverse Mortgage. I would recommend Ennkar to anyone considering a Mortgage or Reverse Mortgage.

thomass578
11/18/18

Over the last two years dealing with a few Reverse Mortgage
Companies as in AAG, One- Reverse aka. Quicken Loan, I came across a Reverse
Mortgage Company named ENNKAR. The other
companies were not bad but ENNKAR was more personal and really took my feelings
into consideration during the process. My loan officer KYLE PORTER was
exceptional. He went above and beyond the call of duty. During the time that I
was going through a lot of complications with medical problems. They were
thoughtful and did not push. I have
nothing but high praise for Mr. Porter and the company of ENNKAR They gave me a
great rate, low fees, and excellent service. Once again, thank you very much
Mr. Kyle Porter and ENNKAR for an outstanding job and service.

laurielynnek
8/11/18

When I needed to get into a reverse mortgage after checking with numerous different companies I found Ennkar to be the most customer service friendly and informative company compared to all the others that I had spoken with. I went with them and could NOT have been any happier. They did their utmost to make sure I got the best satisfaction with everything. I had the BEST loan officer ever by the name of Matt Kolar who not only was my loan officer but we also became friends in the interim. I would HIGHLY recommend this company for any of your mortgage needs. Thank you Laurielynne Kavin and my dog Cherubfranklyn could NOT be any happier!

miker528
8/10/18

they gave me a great rate, low fees, excellent service. I had a very good experience with them. not to mention that they opened my eyes to products that i did not know about. Very smart people working for them. Everyone was excellent. would highly recommend.

mikeh409
4/26/18

I would NOT trust any co that continues to call back when told numerous times "I'm NOT interested"!! Who would do business with people like that??

coryk11
3/9/18

Honestly, this is the first time i have ever felt that the loan officer cared about me and my goals. they weren't trying to push a product down my throat, but rather took time to listen and understand my objectives, fears, and concerns. I would HIGHLY recommend you give them a call and test them out for yourself. you will not regret that you did! :)

audreyf2
2/13/18

I was jerked around for 5 months with this company, trying to get a reverse mortgage.
They promised me the moon! After I signed all the documents (all 200 pages) they shorted me $9000. I would steer clear of them unless you want to be another victim.

Tip for consumers: Reverse Mortgage brokers are notoriously dishonest. I dealt with
another one called RESOLUTE BANK and they were even worse
than Ennkar!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Ennkar staff and other customers.

Ennkar?