eHarmony.ca

eHarmony.ca has a consumer rating of 1.6 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. eHarmony.ca also ranks 243rd among Dating sites. The most common issues with eHarmony.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate eHarmony.ca?

“You get out what you put in”

Juan A.
10/11/16

Works the same on any good dating site, like eHarmony, Mingle2day or Match. If you stay active and invest some time in a nice and creative profile you will meet many (intersting) people.

“Coroporate machine NOT a friendly old man!!!”

MARIA C.
3/12/17

If you are here to research eHarmony BEFORE you join, consider yourself blessed!!! I wish I had been wise enough to do that. If I could give it a lower rating, I would!!! I have been a member for a full month and have not received a single valid communication of any kind. Other than a one line question (are you interested?) from someone 4 hours away. Well beyond my geographical requirements. I sent them 3 separate emails asking for feedback. Was there a technical problem? Did I do something wrong in completing my profile? Not even an acknowledgment. I had several male & female friends look at my profile & they all said it was fine, normal and appropriate. I sent out numerous overtures. Nothing. I even sent one to a person living nearby & asked that he simply respond with a 'yes' if he received my message. Nothing. And the fact that they require a 6 month MINIMUM to sign up should have been a major red flag. Their 'free communication' weekends are a complete fraud too. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: DO NOT SIGN UP WITH EHARMONY. I am out $240.00 with absolutely no recourse. I work on commission and this is really going to hurt. Best of luck - considered yourself warned. from the Toronto, Ontario area

juana69
October 11th, 2016
mariac205
March 12th, 2017

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: DO NOT SIGN UP WITH EHARMONY.

Best of luck - considered yourself warned.
from the Toronto, Ontario area
jeffreyw44
November 23rd, 2016
Jeffrey Wolter I would like to stop payment after my trial I have till may but I have no 1 responding if thay could look into it b nice im basicly just given these guys money
davidc373
June 11th, 2016
So I met someone through eHarmony and all is good. I went onto their site and shut down my account including the auto renewal portion of the billing. About 8 months later I see a charge on my Visa card for $221.00 for the next six-month fee. This is an unauthorized charge and when I called I eHarmony all I get is that the auto renewal button was not set to for (which I know is not true) and there for I was billed another fee. Watch your settings on this site, and by that I mean all the settings including the auto renew, These guys will steal your eyeballs and come back fpor the sockets.
cariec1
November 25th, 2014
I signed up for EHarmony being a single lady looking for a nice guy. None of the matches I received were my type, let alone lived within 5 hours of my home. I live in a city! not a remote district!

So I ended up paying for the subscription anyways cause I signed up for it. All of a sudden months later I get a charge of $55.80 on my Visa from EHarmony. Weird since I don't use their misleading service. I call them and the lady I talked wasn't able to help me but took my information. Soon after I receive an email: Attached at the bottom! I continued to get charged 2 more payments of $55.80 ...a total of $167.40... over the past three months, Let alone the first $167.40 I ate for signing up(Yes I am a single mom of two kids but that's not the point)...

That's a total of $334.80 taken where I received nothing but a headache!!!! I feel completely taken advantage of by EHarmony and they need to be stopped from their false advertising and sneaky scams!

~Carrie

RE:Thank you for contacting eHarmony.

We understand that you have requested a refund and are happy to review this matter; however, eHarmony is not required to provide a refund outside our cancellation period. We ask that you please take a moment to review the Cancellation and Refund Policy outlined in our Terms and Conditions of Service. The Cancellation Policy can be found at the following link: http://www.eharmony.ca/about/terms/#12

For automatic-renewal transactions, please note that the Cancellation Policy does not apply, as automatic-renewal is a product feature that members control to ensure uninterrupted service of the current subscription.

Should your particular request and circumstances differ from those outlined in our Terms and Conditions, we ask that you respond directly to this email with the following information:

1) What is the email address used to create your account?

2) Does your refund request fall within our 3-Day Cancellation Policy?

3) What is the reason your refund request warrants an exception to our policy?

Your case will be assigned to a Trust & Safety Specialist who will review your request. Please allow 7-10 business days for a response.

Sincerely,

eHarmony, Inc.

Questions? Get answers from the eHarmony.ca staff and other customers.

Try Online Dating For FREE! Register Now & See Compatible Canadian Singles. Our Dating Services Are For The Relationship-Minded. Start Now & Find Love

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eHarmony.ca?

Have a question about eHarmony.ca?