DreamConnections reviews

7495 W. Azure Drive, Suite 110
Las Vegas, NV 89130, United States
support@DreamConnections.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Complete your FREE online profile form
Learn More

marks993
5/22/18

I was on the March 2018 Tour to Mykolaiv Ukrainian I had a vary good time on the Tour. It was just like Mark said it would be . They help with everything on the Tour you had A romance coach/ translated with you from 9:00 am to 9:00pm to help you .

michaele271
5/21/18

This Companies Attitude is one of success. They structure everything very well, are kind, professional and very helpful. If you're clueless then don't worry they will answer any questions and will put you at ease very quickly. Need anything, ask. They vet everyone who goes on the tour both men and women. I have known many marriages to result from them. Any other review that say they are scamming you are lying and work for a rival company. They aim for you to succeed on the first try, not for you to come back and pay money for many unnecessary tours. It also setups a brotherhood of men to encourage one another. I don't know of any other companies that do that. Like I said they aim to pair up marriage minded men and women committed to one another.

gregb253
5/19/18

I had the great opportunity to go on the March 2018 tour. The way the system is put together shows success. I have a great time with the group and the restaurants are beyond fantastic. The ladies were genuine and down to earth. Many age groups for all ages of men. I am making a return trip to further my connection. Thank you Mark Davis and Thank you Irina for the successful experience. The staff is quality.

robertk260
10/5/17

Went on a DC tour this year (2017)

Arrived and was met at the Airport, driver was on his phone constantly and this was a safety concern for me. I payed a lot of money and traveled a long way. TO be involved in a traffic accident would have ruined my vacation. Safety should be paramount.

Accommodation was 21/2 Star at best !
Bus transfer from Odessa was terrible, exhaust fumes were coming into the rear of the bus where I was sitting. No air conditioning and felt sick from heat and fumes.
When I complained it was stated that this was the only bus available ???

No shortage of women who wanted to go on a "date" naturally as they get flowers chocolates dinner and entertainment. I did have some great dates but that was because it was all in fun no serious contenders.

I meet 2 women who were what I was looking for, One was just after as much as she could get and picked EXPENSIVE places every time. Lunch was $60 USD !!!! Dinner was always double that.
I suggested bowling and other activities but NOT interested. She always had Steak and Seafood. Also I felt she KNEW some of the staff at the restaurants we were going to.

That went south very quickly !

There was no free time to explore the city and it seems that DC does not want you to freelance or explore on your own, I have traveled extensively and do not require BABYSITTING.

So it is way more expensive than portrayed in the videos.
Overall disappointed in this tour. 80% seems to be an exaggeration most men on my tour went away without any success.
Others were just plain ripped off by some of the women.

Good Points.
Translator was Excellent
Met a great bunch of men
Will be going to Ukraine again as it is a good place to visit.

Tip for consumers: Go with a friend and get a local interpreter !

williaml181
9/19/17

Went on a tour during 2015. The girl I meet from the event didn't work out. Actually meet my wife through a fellow client that I became close friends with.

My story wouldn't have been possible if Mark didn't go above and beyond to build a community of support for his clients.

The journey of successfully finding someone internationally has its own unique challenges.

Mark is constantly working on ways to help his clients succeed. From coaching before the trip to well thought out events to being avalible to help after the trip.

There is so much more that goes into a successful international relationship than just the week long event. It is clear that Mark's focus and priority is doing all he can to help.

richardd194
9/19/17

After doing doing my homework and looking at so many agency I decided to go with Dream Connection, after speaking with Mark and Anna I was sold, that feeling you get when you know you made the right decision. I found the service and response to be excellent, any question or concern I might have had was answered right away, while on the tour I felt like I was part of this family like know other, the service I received was excellent, everything was all done for me all I had to do was to show up and be myself and meet beautiful ladies that has the same desires that I had, someone who was looking for that special someone, which for me personal it didn't take long, now I'm setting here in my home with my beautiful wife and daughter who means the world to me and thanks to Mark and Anna I was able to find my better half who I can spend the rest of my life with, Mark I know I have thank you and Anna so many time for the service that you'll provided but, I would like to let everyone know who's reading this to never feel like know one has your back or your best interest at heart, because Mark and Anna had mind, the one and only The Dream Connection..

carltonc11
9/18/17

I went on the May 2016 tour and every step of the process, from the Skype interviews with the management to the handling of the translators, was done top notch and very professional. I met a lot of beautiful and intelligent Ukrainian women, during the week and am now engaged to a wonderful and caring woman. Dream Connections helps me even after the week was over, by providing easy and affordable gifts that I sent to my lady as well as effective English lessons for my lady. If anyone ever has a bad experience with Dream Connections, it is most likely due to that individuals poor attitude. Dream Connections goes out of their way to make it a pleasant and effective event.

Tip for consumers: Keep your heart and your mind open to the experience. It will be a memorable time.

wills85
8/8/17

I went on a tour in 2015 and met a beautiful woman. Initially everything was good but it didn't take long for the woman to start asking for financial help. I brought it to the owners and their coaching was a joke. They wanted me to give her a chance but finally even they had to agree she was only interested in money. But here's the corker, she was seen at future tours.

The owners on care about the money they get from the men, nothing else.

steven2198
7/5/17

Dream connections is well run and delivers on everything they promise. Their transparency is great as all their tours our at you tube so you know exactly what to expect. I know a lot of guys who complain about the quality of the ladies looks wise as if it was a bait and switch but their you tube videos show what to expect so not sure if thats a valid complaint .

Unfortunately I didnt meet my match primarily because after my trip back to see her, she did things like never looking into my eyes and not showing any affection, and she was always asking me for financial support as if I owed it to her . So these things taken togoether convinced me she was more into me for financial reasons than love. And actually, from what Ive learned from talking to other guys on my tour and who did previous tours is that most ladies expect financial support . Its a cultural expectation especially if youre a foreigner cause to them , all foreigners are rich. And this is the issue they and other agencies wont tell you about in fear of losing business. Match guaranty is the only agency Ive seen that is openly honest about this issue and have done a video about it. DC has three videos on the issue of financial expectations but all three videos only insinuate that you should offer the ladies help with expenses on dates of course (taxi etc ) but also if she needs help with costs of Skyping you (internet connection costs or having to use a Internet cafe) or other small expenses . But their videos do not whatsoever prepare you for this huge financial expectation issue where most (not all, but most) expect it or wont be happy with any less than $100-$150 a month, sometimes more. (Joe w match guaranty quotes $100-$150/mo in his video on financial expectations) and blogger Veronica Olsen also admits this expectation in her videos on dating in Ukraine . Mark himself admits to paying $500 /mo or $600/mo to his lady and is open about admitting that (he says so she would not have to work and could focus on him more) . When my girl complained that $150/mo wasnt enough Mark advised sending her more. In his videos he wont talk about this issue directly but in private, he will advise guys to just send support or send more support if she complains . Bottom lime , if you date in Ukraine , expect to get hints for or to be asked for financial support. If you have doubts about this as true , I strongly advise you to ask other guys whove dated there about this or read more about it online. But again, not 100% of the ladies will do that, about 70% will though. Im an experienced international dater and I never encountered this issue in Asia or Latin America but almost every guy Ive met who dated in Ukraine has experienced this issue. And on the departing bus ride to the airport , half of the guys in the van said they either have started or plan to start sending support, and this isnt something American or western guys usually think of doing with women so obviously their ladies gave the hint or directly asked for support. Ive learned to accept it as part of Ukraine culture so Im ok with it and plan to go back to Ukraine though with different agencies than DC this next time.

dane259
4/18/17

Everything Mark does is backed by up by the events, awesome job Mark in bringing together good people who are ready for a connection!!!!!!!!!

davej73
3/17/17

I took a tour with Dream Connections in 2015. The videos promised that they over delivered and under sold. The opposite is true. You pay a minimum of $5000 to meet a bunch of women, 90% of which were not on the website (total bait and switch). We were told that all the women were vetted. This is simply not true. I dated a few women, one for some time and none of them were vetted. In fact one of the ones I dated just showed up the day I arrived because a friend suggested it. She had never heard of the agency before.

If they had vetted this woman they could have saved me a lot of heart ache and money. It took a few months to find out the truth but the entire time I was dating her she was communicating with other men on different websites and excepting gifts, expensive gifts.

The owners, * talk a good game but only care about the money. How do I know this? Once the tour is over they have no interest in knowing what's happening unless you book another tour. I even told them that the relationship ended and they not only didn't inquire as to what happened, but they didn't even acknowledge it.

To add insult to injury I have friends that still follow them and have seen this woman come back many times to their socials. From talking to members of previous and past tours, this isn't the first or last time this has happened.

If you are going to take a tour with any agency that introduces you to foreign women, I would not use Dream Connections unless you want to over pay and get very little for the money. The hotel in Nikolaev was $12 a night and we paid $5000 plus airfare. It's a total rip off. They claim to have a 'proprietary method" and that's why they charge so much. What they actually do is stick you in a room with 30-50 women, most are average to below average looking, and it's one mini blind date after another.

*Personal information redacted by admin

paulb322
3/14/17

This is a class organization. There is no scam or ripp off like other companies of this type. You are catered to from the time you arrive until you depart. You have a native personal assistant and translator with you at all times. And my favorite...I have many new great friends over seas I love to go visit.

katyaf
3/14/17

Our experience with DreamConnections change our life completely, now we family, we raising two kids and we couldn't be happier that DreamConnections help us to find each other!!!!Love love loveThank you DC Katya and David Ferguson

juliar58
3/14/17

The review written by someone named Russel B. made me extremely mad. Every word the person wrote is an absolute lie. I was part of Dream Connections for almost 3 years when I met my husband on one of the tours. I have worked with Anna and Mark for 10 tours and talked with all the customers, trying to make sure everybody is happy and comfortable. The customer's requests or issues were NEVER ignored and having over a dozen customers at a time, Anna and Mark always found time and did their best to resolve, talk, fix, arrange etc. It was funny to read about "date fee" in that review. Every translator and every girl always knew that there are no money ever involved in the dates. All the customers were warned from the beginning that its not a good idea to buy any expensive things to any girl unless the man is 100% sure that the relationship with the girl is serious. The translator-assistant is the one who ends up being responsible for customer's expenses like these and she has to make sure he does not make any unnecessary spendings.
I know very well how other agencies work and it's not even close to the service Mark is offering. Just go ahead and read REAL feedback from the real people who were on the tours like Anastasia or others offer.
Also talking about real and fake, you can find me on Facebook and see that me, my story and my family are real. Russel B can also tell us his last name so that we can check his words, e.g. ask the guys who were with him on the same tour if anything of what he is saying is true or maybe we can find him on the pictures from that tour. Actually I even doubt anyone can remember such person ever attending any of the DC's tours. He is total fake and God will find the way to punish him for his lies.
Regarding the married couples - I am not working with DC for 3 years already but I will write you a list of at least 25 couples whom I personally know who are happily married thanks to the awesome job Anna and Mark are doing (as far as I know there are actually close to a 100 couples by now). My life couldn't be better now thanks to Davis family and that was the best decision to spend that $5000 that my husband ever made in his life besides the actual decision to marry me (LOL, these are his words).
My dear and beloved Mark and Anna! I wish you guys all the best, nobody can compare to you!
Your Julia Rodriguez.

PS. As a former translator I can swear I never got the paycheck of $300.00. This is a good money for Ukraine, but still my salary was ALWAYS much more than that. So another lie from Russel B. who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. ;)

jamesw414
3/14/17

I signed up with DreamConnections back in March of 2015. I had viewed their videos on YouTube for many months prior to joining. I sent in payment information, and two months later I was on a plane to Ukraine. The entire experience was similar to that in their promotional video. We were greeted warmly, given a tour of Odessa, and then taken in a bus to Nikolaev. It is a magical place for a western tourist, to put it mildly. The dating events were classy, and the week flew by like mad. Mark and Anna are caring, devoted hosts, and my translator was awesome. It is not for everyone, and those who have never been to another country (with a totally different language and character set) might get overwhelmed. Even though I ended up marrying a Russian woman, I rank this experience as one of the best of my life. I'm glad I did it, and I miss southern Ukraine a ton. (Albeit my wife doesn't like hearing me say that).

PS: The food in ukraine is awesome.

ernestd5
1/28/17

I have fallen in love with Dream Connections marriage/dating agency. I regularly watch YouTube videos of the owners Mark and Anna Davis. They cover everything and everyone. They provide much information on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media websites. Other dating agencies don't do this and don't even stand a chance if they came against Dream Connections.

I like that Mark and Anna created couples. Face-to-face meetings is better than email communication because the American/Western men and Ukrainian/Thai/Colombian women gain chemistry.

The difference between Dream Connections and other dating agencies is that Dream Connections does not hide or tell half-truths to anyone. Mark and Anna from Dream Connections do not hesitate to tell the world what they do, what they believe, and how they do what they do. They also donate and help orphaned children in Nikolaev, Ukraine. I have donated money to that orphanage.

Do you know if other dating/marriage agencies are helping other people and doing charity work?

No negative reviews. No complaints. No scams. No regrets. Dream Connections indeed changes personal lives forever.

Once you join Dream Connections, you are in safe hands.

Tip for consumers: Watch the videos on YouTube. Take notes if needed. Contact Mark or his Ukrainian wife Anna for anything. Join the weekly webinar Mark hosts every week.

juergenm1
7/21/16

Update Spring 2018: After more than one year of research about dating in UA and EE this review needs a final update.

DC's intentions might be more genuine than others but for months they had & still have known scammers in their database. After all there is hardly any chance that DC does NOT know about this fact and the whole Nikolaev dating scene - Nikolaev is nicknamed "the city of scam" among insiders

This has been documented pretty well by an organization - so his database is a mix of paid pro daters / scammers and maybe(!!) some legitimate women. If you are lucky you can find her on their events and there might be genuine success stories - but why would you want to pay thousands of $$$ for something that might just end up as an illusion.

Original Review:
DC has one of the better reputations in the whole jungle of dating agencies with Ukrainian beauties and they have a different approach as well. What I like about DC though is their very open and honest information policy of their work like hardly any other agency - you can find tons of YT videos, interviews and all of them feel real & genuine. They wont give your information to the ladies of your interest until 3 weeks before their tours begin. Of course you see the profiles and the pictures of the lady but you dont get in contact with them before.

The question you should ask yourself is: are you ready for this kind of dating as it is completely different when you start off with PPL (pay-per-letter) sites. This shall not sound negative but you simply have to be the type who likes this. You pay like 5k$ / group tour or 8k/ individual tour before meeting your lady - not a small amount, right. On the other hand ask yourself - what is better? Losing months or even years writing letters, sometimes dubious chats .... or .... meet somebody in reality?

Personally, it was absolutely not my style in the beginning because I dont like "blind dates" and wanted to be like 100% sure with letters before going on a trip - but this apporach is too complicated and wrong actually imho - this is an individual decision though, you should take this type of dating approach into consideration! I realized that PPL sites mainly lead to .... "exactly nothing" rather than wasted hopes, money and especially time which becomes a even major factor when you have tons of responsibilities in life and you get older (I am now in my mid-40s)... you have to get on a plane and fly over to meet in person otherwise you will create illusions, fall in love with pictures and if after months you really meet in 1 / 100 cases you will be disappointed because nothing is like it is compared to the picture created in your mind.

Update May 2017: I have to update this review a bit again - why? This whole (online) dating scene is big business good agencies have to pushed - no, there is no guarantee that DC gives you 100% success - why, because you get acquainted with the ladies, not them - it is your search, prepare yourself, inform yourself - be ready and be there! Then you will succeed!

Questions? Get answers from the DreamConnections staff and other customers.

DreamConnections?