Review of Do it Print

Do it Print reviews

sandyt1
4/26/11

This is the first on line printer that didn't bulls@#$ with shipping cost that exceeded the cost of the order also with free business cards, post cards and all that other silly stuff. fast shippers, good print / color paper stock equal or better than I am used to. will use again

michaeld6
12/4/10

I was looking for a website that offered better quality business cards than were I usually go vistaprint, but at an affordable price. I found www.doitprint.com.

The Good:
-Best quality for an online printer I have found to date.
-Great Customer Service
-They create custom designs at a reasonable add-on price. (Not as cheap as pre-made designs, but cheaper than hiring some design firms)
-Very reasonable price. (Cheaper than a lot of other print shops. Not always the absolute cheapest, but the quality makes it worth the little extra.)

The Not so Good:
-NO online designer
-NO Templates (This one can swing either way really. When talking their rep, he explained that they don't believe in pre-made designs, as a business should have a unique image. They have a blurb about this on their home page.)
-Must upload your own design or pay (a reasonable price for professional work...we are all just use to designers I guess.) for a professional design.

Overall:
I am more than willing to pay the little extra for a superior quality, custom business card with my unique design on it. I've received so many compliments on my professionalism since purchasing these latest cards. I love Do it Print!

Questions? Get answers from the Do it Print staff and other customers.

Do it Print?