Review of Dinkleboo

Tel: 1 800 540-5729
support@dinkleboo.com

rosas37
10/18/18

Ordered a set of labels for my son & couldn't be happier. The design & quality of the labels are good & durable. Will definitely continue to order more in the future.

edalizm
10/18/18

Great gift ideas for all holidays. My granddaughter loves the personalize book and Xmas ornament. #691024

shannonw116
10/18/18

I have ordered several books from Dinkleboo in the past for my grand daughters and have been very happy with them. I needed a gift for a neighborhood child so I turned to Dinkleboo for a personalized book. After fulfilling my order I had a question so I sent an email to them. In an amazingly short amount of time I received a reply from LaQuinta M. She was extremely kind, helpful and courteous and even offered me a coupon for my next purchase!

danab164
10/18/18

I have been ordering these books for my kids for christmas!! The service is fast and the books look great!!

mandis15
10/17/18

I love dinkleboo! I frequently order the labels which are super cute and got delivered quick. The personalized books were Xmas gifts last year and the kids loved seeing their names in the books. Great products

chevellet
10/17/18

Great products at a great price. Always a pleasant experience ordering from them! The Kids feel so special having books with their names in them and custom name labels.

kareng386
10/15/18

The book was exactly what I expected. The company was very eay to deal with as well as the ordering process.

reneem117
10/15/18

The pages and images were beautiful. The book colors were vibrant and made of good quality paper. Everyone loved them and i will definately order more books in the future!!

pattyw40
10/11/18

I ordered a book for my granddaughter and failed to update to my new address before I submitted my order. I sent an email to customer support and although my order had shipped, LaQuinta helped make sure that my granddaughter would receive her book. Would use again without hesitation

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Patty!

Thank you for your kind review! Laquita is one of our most seasoned employees, and always goes the extra mile for our customers! She truly is an asset to our team and clients! We hope to see you again soon, and have a wonderful weekend!

tinah179
10/11/18

I've ordered the sticker and iron-on labels which both turned out to be great products. The colors are bright and vibrant and the texture is strong so they last which is important for my 3 boys. This made labeling school supplies and clothing very easy.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Tina!

Thank you for your fantastic 5-star review! We are thrilled your boys love their personalized labels, and we cant wait to see you again! Enjoy the holiday season, and have a fabulous weekend!

tanyas107
10/10/18

My grandchildren really love these stories that include their names. It makes the story personal and is their first choice when picking a book for Nana to read to them.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
HI Tanya!

We always love to hear from grandparents! Thank you for all the support you have given Dinkleboo, and we hope to work with you again! Please be sure to check our site often for new offers, and have a wonderful night!

ceciliab35
9/29/18

Beautifully written. The pictures are very colorful...
May I suggest some stories for babies..
I am sure my great-nieces and nephews will love them. ages run from infant to 5 yrs

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
HI Cecilia!

Thank you for the recommendation! I will make sure to send them to our creative team. Please check our site often as we are continually releasing new and exciting stories! We thank you for your continued business, and we hope you have a wonderful night!

Jennifer

Christmas Ornaments:https://www.dinkleboo.com/us/occasions/christmas/christmas-ornament.html
rebeccas374
9/29/18

I have ordered labels quite a few times and have always received a quality product in a prompt amount of time.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Rebecca!

We truly appreciate the 5-star review! Please let us know if there is a new label design you would like to see! I can be reached at support@dinkleboo.com, attention Jennifer. We thank you for your patronage, and we hope you have a great night!

andreac264
9/28/18

I received my book ahead of schedule and it was exactly what I expected it to be. My son is thrilled to have a book with his name in it! :) I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Andrea!

Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends! Word of mouth means a great deal to our small company! Please let me know if you ever need assistance, and we hope you have a wonderful and fulfilling week!

cillc
9/28/18

This was exactly what I was expecting personalized books with a fun story that actually makes sense and isn't pure gibberish. My kid loves it. Delivery was fast tooN

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Cill!

Thank you for the kind review! Our team always does their best to produce stories your child will always remember! Please see our special on Christmas ornaments, and we hope you have a fabulous week!

patriciad307
9/24/18

I love that they have so many options and I can pick one that fits my grandchildrens personalities and likes. Love them!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Patricia!

We appreciate your kind words! We agree, with over 70 titles there is sure to be that special story that fits your loved ones personality! Please check your email for special offers, and have a fantastic week!

joannes175
9/17/18

Books with pictures of the children, along with their names, are better. Be sure to check that the child appears in the book as a character.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good evening Joanne!

We appreciate your 5-star review! Yes, all of our stories have a preview function so you may see the story from start to finish! Please check your email for special offers, and we hope you have a wonderful night!

rushdam
9/12/18

I ordered these for my son, he absolutely loves them. The stickers survived the dishwasher. Great quality. Would love to order again

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Rushda!

Its wonderful to hear you have enjoyed our personalized labels! As long as you are following directions, they should last awhile! Please let me know if you ever need assistance, and we hope you and your family have a fabulous day!

teddys20
9/12/18

These books are so cute and perfect. I'm happy to find this company. It is quick and easy to order here.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Teddy!

We appreciate you taking the time to review our site! We are elated you love your book, and we hope to see you again! Please let me know if you ever need assistance, and we hope you have a fantastic week!

jeana114
9/10/18

My 3yr old grandson loves seeing his name in the book. Love watching him get interested in reading at young age.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Jean!

We are thrilled your grandson loves his personalized book! We have just released several new stories, so make sure to check our site often! We thank you for your patronage, and have a wonderful night!

rebeccam346
9/10/18

These stickers last forever! I put them on my kids water bottles & put them through the dishwasher many times! They still look brand new! Same for the wash machine if I label their clothing.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Rebecca!

Thank you for the kind review regarding our personalized labels! If you would like to see a new design, we would love to hear from you! I can be reached at support@dinkleboo.com, attention Jennifer. We hope to see you again, and have a wonderful week!

ericac85
9/5/18

Great luggage tags for my niece and nephew's book bags. Great product! Sturdy and colorful tags. A lot of great options to pick from.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Erica!

Thank you for commenting on our fabulous personalized luggage tags! I'm sure they were a big hit with their recipients! We thank you for your continued support, and wish you and your family a fantastic week!

Personalized Door Signs: https://www.dinkleboo.com/us/gift/door-signs.html/?sncp=door_signs

amandag210
8/29/18

I was prepared for these to take a while to ship. It was the start of the school year and I had purchased a deal through Groupon. I was pleasantly surprised that I received them on the lower end of the delivery date guesstimate. High quality labels and my son loved personalizing his. Will buy again

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good afternoon Amanda!

Thank you for sharing your fabulous experience! It was our please to serve you, and we hope you have a wonderful week!

joanm214
8/29/18

I ordered 1 Christmas book and 2 other personalized books. I am very satisfied with quality of the books and shipping time.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Joan!

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are elated you love your book, and we hope to see you again!

andreav55
8/28/18

I've been using them for years, never fails right before school starts for my kids I order their labels. Great quality, great price, and super cute pictures. They hold up in my dishwasher with no issue. Will continue using them.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Andrea!

Thank you for being such a loyal patron all these years! We always love to hear from our returning customers! If you have a comment on something you would like to see improved, we would love to hear from you! I can be reached at support@dinkleboo.com, attention Jennifer. Please have a lovely and safe Labor Day weekend!

Jennifer

Hello Leanne! Are you able to private message me on this website with your code and I will have a look at it for you? I will try to search for you in our customer support system but it is sometime hard to find with only a first name last initial. I hope to hear from you! Thank you! Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Teresa, Thank you for your inquiry. We currently have two production facilities. One in Arizona, and one in Australia. Your item will most certainly come from our Arizona facility. Our cut-off date for receiving your items by Christmas is December 16 using our standard shipping method. If you ever have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@dinkleboo.com. Thank you, and have a great holiday season! Kind regards, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Thank you Barbara! That is exactly right. Nicolle if you have any other issues please private message me so I can have a look at your codes for you! Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Carolyn - can you private message me with your voucher code so I can take a look at it for you. Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Janet! I am going to need your voucher code so I can have a look at your code. Although I did make a tweak to one of our deal set ups for pencil cases for another customer so if you want to try one more time the problem maybe resolved. Otherwise if you can private message me I would be happy to have a look at your code. Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Assisting Barbara via the review section of this website.

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Tandi - The names are actually printed onto the stockings. We currently have a deal running on Groupon for $14.99 for these stockings and we quite often have deals running on our website for sitewide discounts on our products. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance on this for you. Hi KIM - If the product you ordered was lost in shipping please respond again and I will personally help get the situation straightened out for you. Thank you, Jennifer L

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Gillian - My apologies for the delay in responding. We only recently found the SiteJabber website and gained access to respond to posts. If you did not receive your tote please reach back out to me with your order number so I can assist. Dinkleboo products now fullfill in both the US and AU. There are only a handful of products remaining that would need to fulfill from AU, 95% of all products are available for fulfillment in the US. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Alyson, No, we are located in the USA as well as Australia. I hope this helps! Have a wonderful holiday season! Kind regards, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Helen, Please follow this link for a comprehensive list of our shipping prices. Thank you, and have a wonderful day! Shipping:https://www.dinkleboo.com/us/shippingreturns Warm regards, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Dinkleboo staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Dinkleboo