Review of Dinkleboo

Tel: 1 800 540-5729
support@dinkleboo.com

catherinej58
7/10/18

I messed up and ordered the wrong book. LaQuita was very helpful in helping me order the correct book and also worked to refund my wrong purchase.
Definitely will buy again! Excellent customer service nowadays is hard to come by.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Catherine!

It's wonderful to hear we were able to assist you! LaQuita is one of our seasoned representatives, that will always do her best for our customers! We wish you and your family a beautiful summer!

rennew
7/2/18

I love the excitement that my grandson has when he hears his name. These stories are so fun. We love the variety of stories

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Renne!

That's wonderful to hear! We are ecstatic we were able to be a part of his life! We hope he loves and enjoys it for many years! We wish you and your family a beautiful Fourth of July weekend!

stephaniew217
6/28/18

Love this site! Will be ordering often for lil ones birthdays & holidays. I love the personalization options. So many great ways to create some magic for your favorite kiddos.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Stephanie!

We are elated to hear about your experience with Dinkleboo! Giving children a personal momento means a great deal to them and we hope they will cherish it for years to come! It was our pleasure to serve you, and have a fantastic Fourth of July weekend!

shawns127
6/26/18

I received a sticker order (my third order over the last couple of years) and two of the sets had a font that looked good on the computer preview but you could hardly see on the actual stickers. I emailed an inquiry to see if they could be replaced with a darker ink. LaQuita emailed me back within the hour and after a few more emails containing info and suggestions, she replaced the two sticker sets using a bolder font so it would show up on the stickers. No charge for the replacement and she even added expedited processing at no charge. Wonderful customer service and I will definitely order from Dinkleboo again!!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good afternoon Shawn!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with our fantastic customer support team! If you ever need assistance, or would like our opinion on your personalized items please do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible! We can be reached via email, livechat, or phone! I will make sure to pass along your comment to LaQuita, and please have a terrific Fourth of July weekend!

andreal151
6/25/18

I love ordering these books for my grand kids. They are full of color and very well made. My grand kids love receiving these books for their birthdays and Christmas. Thanks for a great product!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good afternoon Andrea!

We can't thank you enough for continuing to support Dinkleboo.com! We make each of our stories with love and hope they cherish them for years to come!

denisel165
6/25/18

Ordered a personalized book for my niece. Book was beautiful. The ordering process is simple.Process is very user friendly. Super service and fast shipping!!! Great!!!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good evening!

Thank you for commenting on our services! We have made an easy-to-understand interface that will help guide our customers to completion. We thank you for your continued support, and have a fantastic week!

stephanied204
6/25/18

Love this personalized tractor book for my Grandson! The book has great pics and is written well. He loved it!!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good evening Stephanie!

Thank you for your fabulous review! We release new titles frequently, so check our site often for new and exciting stories! Please let me know if you have any questions, and we hope you and your family have a beautiful summer!

marianak4
6/21/18

Ive now used this service 3 times and the product (photobooks), speed of delivery and level of service has been exceptional each and every time. Thank you Dinkleboo Ill definitely be back!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Mariana!

Thank you for taking the time comment on our fabulous customer service! If you ever have questions during the creation of your personalized photo-book please call as soon as possible, as we can help walk you through your issues. Please let me know if you ever need assistance, and have a beautiful week!

connieb173
6/21/18

I bought a personalized book for my niece's 4 year old little boy's birthday. Since I'm not around him very much it was hard to think of a gift that he would want and use. He is really into cars, trucks, and loaders (what little boy isn't) so to have a book with his name in it along with his friends (cousins) and even his little sister was just the perfect gift. The pictures were great and he will develop a love of reading.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good evening Connie!

Yes, we hope our wonderful stories help teach children the joys of reading! We have several other truck stories we are sure he will love! We thank you for your continued support, and have a fantastic summer!

Monster truck story:https://www.dinkleboo.com/us/books/personalized-kids-books/personalized-story-book-the-monster-truck.html

charmaineh5
6/21/18

Great idea. Maybe these will encourge young ones to read more and put down the video games and tv. I had one from another company years ago for my son. We read it everyday.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Charmaine!

Yes, we agree! Starting them young is the way to go! Our stories are a great way for a children to use their imaginations in exciting new ways! Thank you for choosing Dinkleboo, and have a wonderful week!

amyt175
6/20/18

I am truly amazed with the book I received! Not only was I happy. So was the little boy I bought it for. And his parents were happy to see the smile on his face.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good afternoon Amy!

It's wonderful to hear you and your recipient were thrilled with their personalized books! If you have an idea for a new story, we would love to hear from you! I can be reached at support@dinkleboo.com, attention Jennifer. We hope you enjoy your books for many years, and have a fantastic summer!

samanthac162
6/17/18

Can I just say your iron on labels are the best things ever. Last year I got iron on labels from the uniform shop where I bought my kids school uniforms and they where rubbish they came off really quick within a couple of washes. I have one label from you guys which has been on a piece of uniform which was originally my sons now my daughters over 3 years old and the label is still there. Keep up the excellent work

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Samantha!

We can't thank you enough for the fantastic review of our iron-on labels! Our fabulous team always goes out of our way to produce loving products that your family will enjoy for many years! Please let me know if you ever need assistance, and we hope your family has a beautiful summer!

vickim126
6/14/18

I love the personalized books and so do my Grandkids!! They love seeing their names when being read to!!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Vicki!

Thank you sharing your experience! We have released several new titles, so make sure you check our site often! Thank you for your continued support, and have a wonderful week!

Name Label Sale:https://www.dinkleboo.com/us/name-labels.html

Best regards.
aymank12
6/10/18

I would certainly by from them again. They have a variety of products to choose from. I have gotten a wonderful feedback from recipients. I wish shipping was a little less.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Ayman!

Thank you for sharing your experience! Be sure to check our site often as we frequently release new and exciting products! Please let me know if you need assistance, and have a wonderful week!

josephc425
6/10/18

Each product was perfect for each child. The description was most accurate. The shipping was quick and the quality exceeded expectations.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Joseph!

We can't thank you enough for the glowing review! If you ever have questions about an item, please do not hesitate contacting us as soon as possible! Our fabulous customer service team is always here to answer any question! Thank you for shopping with Dinkleboo, and have a beautiful night!

carlas117
6/7/18

Easy to put book together, great as gifts and delivery service was awesome. My grandchildren love having their namesin a story.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good afternoon Carla!

We agree, children truly do love seeing their names in exciting adventures! With over 70 titles to choose from, we are sure there is a special book for any child! We look forward to working with you again, and have a beautiful night!

margieg25
6/7/18

I ordered two books for two grandchildren. The moment I read them I headed straight for my computer and ordered two more for the other grandchildren. The topics related well to each child which was great. I hope they will cherish them forever.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Margie!

We are sure they will love and cherish them for years to come! Check our site often as new books are released regularly. We thank you for your business. and we wish you and your family and wonderful day!

elizabethh302
6/5/18

I have ordered and received several items in the last month. All came very quickly and the products are all that I hoped for.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Elizabeth!

Thank you for your continued support! Please let me know if you ever need assistance, and we hope you have fantastic day!

deannah40
6/4/18

Books were delivered earlier than expected, grandkids love hearing & seeing their name through books.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good morning Deanna!

We are elated you had such a wonderful experience with our company! If there is a new type of personalized item you would like to see, we would love to hear from you! I can be reached at support@dinkleboo.com, attention Jennifer. Thank you for shopping with Dinkleboo, and have a fabulous day!

meghans33
6/1/18

Blanket turned out perfect!!! It was a gift for my stepson's mother. I was surprised at how thick the material was.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good evening Meghan!

That's wonderful to hear! We are ecstatic she loves it! Be sure to check out our Father's day items, and have a beautiful night!

Father's Day items:https://www.dinkleboo.com/us//occasions/fathers-day.html/?sncp=dad_hp

nadaa18
6/1/18

Very happy with purchase!! Books are amazing especially the Thomas the train ones!! Would purchase again!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Nada!

Our Thomas the Train books have been a tremendous hit! We truly thank you for being a valued customer, and we hope you have a fantastic weekend!

ambers148
5/30/18

I've ordered two different photo blankets for my family. They were shipped fairly quickly for the cheapest option and the blankets turned out beautiful! Will definitely order from them again.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Amber!

We are elated you and your family love their personalized photo-blankets! We make each blanket with love and know you will cherish them for years to come!

latasham8
5/30/18

Very easy to pick and order what books I wanted for my children and was so excited when the books arrived. They are simply beautiful.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi LaTasha!

Thank you for the kind comments! If you or your children would like to recommend a story idea, we would love to hear from you! I can be reached at support@dinkleboo.com, attention Jennifer. Thank you for your continued support, and have a fantastic day!

kimc332
5/25/18

I have ordered several books from dinkleboo for my grandson and nephews and they are always a hit with them. They love seeing their names in print! And I love the prices for personalized books!!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Kim!

Thank you for sharing your experience! Recently, we have released several new titles including, Thomas the Train! We look forward to working with you again soon, and we hope you have a fabulous weekend!

cheryln46
5/16/18

Children love seeing their name in print - adults too! The books are good quality and make awesome birthday presents.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good afternoon Cheryl!

We agree our personalized books make amazing gifts! Be sure to check out our Father's Day items, and we hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Jennifer

Hello Leanne! Are you able to private message me on this website with your code and I will have a look at it for you? I will try to search for you in our customer support system but it is sometime hard to find with only a first name last initial. I hope to hear from you! Thank you! Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Teresa, Thank you for your inquiry. We currently have two production facilities. One in Arizona, and one in Australia. Your item will most certainly come from our Arizona facility. Our cut-off date for receiving your items by Christmas is December 16 using our standard shipping method. If you ever have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@dinkleboo.com. Thank you, and have a great holiday season! Kind regards, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Thank you Barbara! That is exactly right. Nicolle if you have any other issues please private message me so I can have a look at your codes for you! Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Carolyn - can you private message me with your voucher code so I can take a look at it for you. Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Janet! I am going to need your voucher code so I can have a look at your code. Although I did make a tweak to one of our deal set ups for pencil cases for another customer so if you want to try one more time the problem maybe resolved. Otherwise if you can private message me I would be happy to have a look at your code. Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Assisting Barbara via the review section of this website.

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Tandi - The names are actually printed onto the stockings. We currently have a deal running on Groupon for $14.99 for these stockings and we quite often have deals running on our website for sitewide discounts on our products. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance on this for you. Hi KIM - If the product you ordered was lost in shipping please respond again and I will personally help get the situation straightened out for you. Thank you, Jennifer L

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Gillian - My apologies for the delay in responding. We only recently found the SiteJabber website and gained access to respond to posts. If you did not receive your tote please reach back out to me with your order number so I can assist. Dinkleboo products now fullfill in both the US and AU. There are only a handful of products remaining that would need to fulfill from AU, 95% of all products are available for fulfillment in the US. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Deshana, You may preview each book to see our various options. Yes, we do have different ethnicities you may use. I hope this helps! Kind regards, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Eileen! We do have clip art you may add to your photo -book, but no military themed art at this time. You may see the different options as you create your book. If you have any additional questions regarding the creation of your book, please email support@dinkleboo.com. Thank you for choosing Dinkleboo, and have a fantastic day! Kind regards, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Dinkleboo staff and other customers.

Dinkleboo?