Review of Dinkleboo

Tel: 1 800 540-5729
support@dinkleboo.com

nancyw160
12/11/17

I bought a personalized book for my Grandon for his 1st Christmas. I love it! I plan to buy more for to build his personalized library. The books are well made and fun to read. So glad I found this site. I will be a frequent customer.

meredithr14
12/8/17

I ordered personalized books they came very fast and ate very good quality. The customer service was spectacular. Great company and great people.

tazzm1
12/8/17

Received my book way before my estimated time and can't wait for my son to see his gift, im surr he will love it. Great quality and great customer service.

sheenab9
12/7/17

I ordered a blanket for a family member for Christmas. The production and shipping time was super fast! There was a slight problem with my order, but I called and the customer service person was very nice and was able to get my issue resolved immediately. Great products! Great customer service! What more do you need?

sandil15
12/7/17

I had made a couple of purchases and realized my mistake in using the incorrect codes for savings. I sent an email asking if there was anything that could be done to rectify my mistake.
Almost immediately my email was replied to, and even though it was stated that changes could not be made, these kind and honest people corrected the problem, with courtesy and patience, and left me with the great feeling of a much more than satisfied customer. I will definitely be buying more from this wonderful company, and recommending them to everyone. Many many thanks!!

steveb321
12/7/17

Fun, colorful, engaging story and illustrations
Can't wait to watch grandson open
Highly recommend
Retired elementary school principal

crystalr51
12/4/17

I recently bought since personalized labels for my children. They love them! I love them because they stick so well to anything from bottles and sippy cups to folders and notebooks. The labels don't fade either! I am very satisfied with my purchase and will definitely be buying again!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Crystal!

Thank you for the 5-star review of our fabulous name labels! They will last multiple washes as long as you follow directions! If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! We can be reached at support@dinkleboo.com. We look forward to assisting you in the future, and have a beautiful night!

tinaf57
12/4/17

Couldn't ask for a better gift, I got the first Christmas for my grandson of course he won't understand this year but every year he will have this wonderful memory. Will be buying him more without a doubt. So glad I came across this site.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Tina!

Thank you for the kind words! When your grandson is old enough, we are sure he will love! We appreciate your business, and happy holidays!

tinaf58
12/4/17

A wonderful gift for any child. I got the first Christmas for my grandson this book will be read for years to come..

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Tina!

It's wonderful to hear from you again! We are elated you love your personalized story-book, and have a wonderful night!

feliciav2
12/4/17

I ordered a personalised Christmas story for my sons first Christmas, the site was easy to use and it showed up quicker than expected. I can't wait to read it to him!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good evening Felicia!

Thank you for commenting on your seamless experience! Please pay attention to our Christmas cut-off delivery dates, and have a fantastic week!

karenc267
12/1/17

Fast service for being personalized books. Fast shipping".....................................................

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good afternoon Karen!

We appreciate the kind words! Please check our website for our Christmas delivery cut-off dates, and have a fabulous weekend!

dawns128
11/29/17

Bought 2 books as Christmas gifts for my granddaughters through Groupon. There was a lot to choose from. The ordering process was easy enough to do on my phone and the turn around time exceeded expectations. I was very happy with the professional look. I'm sure my girls will love seeing their names in the story.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good evening Dawn!

We appreciate the kind and glowing review! With over 70 titles to choose from, there is sure to be that special book for your friends and family! We hope to see you again soon, and have a fabulous week!

meghanm27
11/29/17

My niece and nephew absolutely loved receiving their custom books! Never saw them so excited to read until now! Who wouldn't want a book with their names in it!? Awesome gift idea.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good evening Meghan!

It thrills us to hear how much your niece and nephew loved their personalized books! We agree, they make fabulous gifts any time of the year! Thank you for your business, and have a fantastic day!

karlaa12
11/27/17

The kids loved having stories with their name in them and the shipping was very fast. I would recommend these to anybody that wants to get a thrill out of their kids

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good afternoon Karla!

We agree! Children love to be a part of their special story! If you have an idea for a new story, we would love to hear from you! I can be reached at support@dinkleboo.com, attention Jennifer. Thank you for choosing Dinkleboo, and have a fantastic night!

ruthh74
11/27/17

I placed an order for 7 different children and all different books. They all came as I ordered them. All the names were spelled correctly and the stories in the books interesting. I hope the children will enjoy them. Order was filled in a timely manner. Will be ordering again.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Ruth!

Wow, 7 children! We are thrilled your personalized story books came out so well! If you ever need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me! I can be reached at support@dinkleboo.com, attention Jennifer. Thank you for your continued support, and have a fabulous day!

kelliw11
11/26/17

Great products, they arrived quicker than anticipated and will be wonderful gifts.i would definitely order again.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Kelli!

Thank you for the 5-star review! Please check your email for exclusive offers, and have a fantastic weekend!

Christmas sale: https://www.dinkleboo.com/occasions/christmas.html/?sncp=early_bird

nicoled96
11/21/17

I ordered books for my son, niece & nephew! They all turned out great and were shipped extremely quickly!! Thank you!!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Nicole!

We are thrilled you love your personalized books! Thank you for your business. and have a fantastic weekend!

Christmas Sale: https://www.dinkleboo.com/occasions/christmas.html/?sncp=early_bird

marlened16
11/20/17

I have received 6 books. I was very happy with the quality of each one. I got 1 soft back and 5 hardback books. My grandkids loved them.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good evening Marlene!

Thank you for the glowing review! We are sure your grandchildren will love their books as well! Please check our Facebook page for exclusive offers, and have a fabulous night!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dinkleboo/

shirleyt55
11/20/17

I bought these books for my grandchildren for Christmas. The books are so colorful and really well-made. Shipping was fast and free! I can't wait to see my grandkids' faces when they see their names as the main characters in their own personal books.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good afternoon Shirley!

We are ecstatic to hear you are satisfied with your personalized story books! Please check our site for new offers, and have a fabulous day!

aprilw48
11/20/17

I ordered a book for my granddaughter and it was lovely! I am going to order another one for my other granddaughter, I think they are going to love them! They are well made and cute little stories.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello April!

Thank you for the kind words! With over 70 stories, there is sure to be the right book for your granddaughter! Please check your email for special offers, and have a fabulous holiday season!

marilynl32
11/20/17

I loved the book I ordered, and my Grandson did too. The price was very reasonable. Kids love reading about themselves

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Marilyn!

We are thrilled you and your grandson enjoyed your special story book! If you ever need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at support@dinkleboo.com, attention Jennifer. Thank you for you business, and have a beautiful night!

heatherm202
11/16/17

It is so special to be able to read a book to my son where he acknowledges his name each time. He is only going to love this more as he gets older.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Heather!

We agree! Our personalized story books make a wonderful took for helping your child to read! We appreciate your continued patronage, and have a beautiful night!

Kind regards,
shakinahs
11/16/17

So impressed with our books. Shipping was fast and inexpensive.They Came out better than I could've imagined!! The kids were so excited. I ordered them as gifts.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Shakinah!

We truly appreciate your 5-star review! It was our pleasure to serve you, and have a fabulous week!

kathryna28
11/16/17

The kids were so excited to see their personalized books! The shopping experience was easy and I especially like how you could view the book before purchase. So worth the purchase!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Kathryn!

We are elated your children love and cherish their book! If you have an idea for a new story we would love to hear from you! I can be reached at support@dinkleboo.com, attention Jennifer! Thank you for your business, and have a fantastic evening!

Kind regards,
hopeb22
11/15/17

First time customer and very pleased with my book I ordered . Will be ordering again! Return time for order was awesome!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good evening Hope!

It thrills us to hear you enjoyed your personalized story book! We look forward to working with you again, and have a fabulous week!

Jennifer

Hello Leanne! Are you able to private message me on this website with your code and I will have a look at it for you? I will try to search for you in our customer support system but it is sometime hard to find with only a first name last initial. I hope to hear from you! Thank you! Jennifer

By Jennifer L. [Dinkleboo Rep]

Thank you Barbara! That is exactly right. Nicolle if you have any other issues please private message me so I can have a look at your codes for you! Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L. [Dinkleboo Rep]

Hello Carolyn - can you private message me with your voucher code so I can take a look at it for you. Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L. [Dinkleboo Rep]

Hello Janet! I am going to need your voucher code so I can have a look at your code. Although I did make a tweak to one of our deal set ups for pencil cases for another customer so if you want to try one more time the problem maybe resolved. Otherwise if you can private message me I would be happy to have a look at your code. Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L. [Dinkleboo Rep]

Hello Tandi - The names are actually printed onto the stockings. We currently have a deal running on Groupon for $14.99 for these stockings and we quite often have deals running on our website for sitewide discounts on our products. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance on this for you. Hi KIM - If the product you ordered was lost in shipping please respond again and I will personally help get the situation straightened out for you. Thank you, Jennifer L

By Jennifer L. [Dinkleboo Rep]

Hello Gillian - My apologies for the delay in responding. We only recently found the SiteJabber website and gained access to respond to posts. If you did not receive your tote please reach back out to me with your order number so I can assist. Dinkleboo products now fullfill in both the US and AU. There are only a handful of products remaining that would need to fulfill from AU, 95% of all products are available for fulfillment in the US. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L. [Dinkleboo Rep]

Hello Audrey, Please follow this link for our shipping information. I hope this helps! https://www.dinkleboo.com/shippingreturns Kind regards, Jennifer

By Jennifer L. [Dinkleboo Rep]

Hello Tira! I see you have an order number, which denotes your order was successfully placed! We look forward to working with you again soon, and have a wonderful day! Kind regards, Jennifer

By Jennifer L. [Dinkleboo Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Dinkleboo staff and other customers.

Dinkleboo?