Review of Dinkleboo

Tel: 1 800 540-5729
support@dinkleboo.com

lindal736
5/21/19

I ordered the personalized children's books for all my younger nieces and nephews, they were thrilled seeing and reading there names in theses books. The paperback books had just enough reading for younger ones.

lindap567
5/21/19

Excellent. My granddaughter loved the books and her parents were pleased with her name in them I think the books are a wonderful idea

joyceb174
5/21/19

I have ordered from this site and always been happy. The kids that are getting the books truly enjoy reading them when it comes to seeing and hearing their names and family and friends names also.

nikkio15
5/21/19

My daughter Loves her book with her name in it. She has me read it to her as her bedtime story almost every night. She loves pointing out her name. Completely worth it. Fast shipping too!

antwanettew1
5/21/19

I love the service that Dinkleboo provides. Simple, easy and very affordable. I will definitely be ordering again and again!

judyb298
5/15/19

These books are made so beautifully. I love how the child's name comes up with the siblings. The colors are so vibrant. My three grandsons loved them.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Judy!

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are thrilled you enjoy your personalized books! We are sure they will be special keepsakes for years to come! Please let me know if you ever need assistance, and we hope you and your family have a fantastic weekend!

laurenb229
5/3/19

I've used these labels to label my son's daycare items. They hold up well in the dishwasher and everyday wear. I plan on getting more when my second child is born.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Lauren!

It's wonderful to hear you are satisfied with your personalized name labels! We look forward to working with you again, and congratulations on the growing family!

patriciab594
5/3/19

The best rep for your company. Excellent attitude, great experience and caring person. Went above and beyond. More people should be like her especially in customer service.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Patricia!

Thank you for the kind words regarding LaQuita! I will be sure to pass this on to her! We thank you for your continued support, and hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend!

sylviaa40
4/29/19

I purchased the book as a special baby shower gift, the name on the book is the babies grandfather that passed away 8 years ago. Needless to say it brought the Dad to be to tears. I will be ordering for my granddaughter this month

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Sylvia!

I always recommend our personalized books for baby showers! They make a wonderful and timeless gifts for your loved ones! We can't wait to see you again, and we hope you have a fantastic day!

conniew133
4/29/19

I found the cutest book for my great-niece 1st birthday. Love how her name is in the book along with the reference to me. It is a keepsake for her when I am no long around.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Connie!

What a wonderful keepsake for your great-niece's 1st birthday! I am sure it will be a special memory she will cherish for years to come! Please let me know if you ever need assistance, and we hope you have a wonderful day!

stevew588
4/26/19

We ordered several items and had an issue with one. We contacted customer service (LaQuita) and after providing evidence of a defect she expeditiously replaced the item. It was fast and easy working with LaQuita! We wish the quality of customer service provided by LaQuita was the norm in today's world. We recommend this company and it's products which we thoroughly enjoy!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Steve!

Thank you for sharing your experience with our fabulous customer care team! Our team always goes the extra mile to ensure our customers' are satisfied! I will be sure to share this with LaQuita, and we wish you and your family a wonderful week!

janiceh163
4/23/19

These books with the children's names in are so enjoyed by the children, they get so excited to have the book read to them.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Janice!

It's wonderful to hear you are thrilled with your personalized books! Please check your email for new and exciting offers, and we hope to see you again!

arethao
4/20/19

Highly please with the craftsmanship of all products I order from this site. I will definitely be ordering again from this website.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Aretha!

We greatly appreciate you becoming a return customer with Dinkleboo! Your return patronage means a great deal to our company! Please let me know if you ever need assistance, and please have a fantastic week!

vickij39
4/18/19

I love these books. The illustrations are terrific and the variety of stories available is good. The boys love them and that makes me happy!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Vicki!

Thank you for letting Dinkleboo be part of wonderful memories for your entire family! We greatly appreciate your patronage, and wish you a wonderful day!

tanyab112
4/15/19

Books are sooo cute, fast shipping, highly recommend. We will purchase again. The printing quality is excellent, easy to follow along

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Tanya!

We are thrilled to welcome you to the Dinkleboo family! Thank you for the recommendation, and we can't wait to see you again!

Mother's Day Sale: https://www.dinkleboo.com/us/occasions/mothers-day.html/?sncp=hp_mothersday

darac10
4/15/19

We have ordered from this company many, many times and each time, I can't wait to see my grand children light up when they see their names on the cover of these wonderful books, and with so many different stories to pick from. It's great to be able to read and to share with them. They make a long lasting gift and that is why I love to buy these books and to give them as a gift from Grandma & Grandpa C

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Dara!

It's wonderful to hear from our return customers! We agree, personalized stories are a wonderful gift that will create memories that last a lifetime! If you have an idea for a new book, we would love to hear from you! I can be reached at support@dinkleboo.com attention Jennifer. Thank you for being such a loyal customer, and we wish you and your family a wonderful week!

debib40
4/15/19

I have 9 granddaughters and 6 grandsons. I have purchased 7 or 8 of these books for birthday presents for some of the granddaughters. The ones I have given so far have been a huge success with one even asking for more!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Debi!

Thank you for sharing your experiences with Dinkleboo! With such a large family, we are elated you have chose us in their childhood journey! We are sure these special book will create wonderful memories that will last a lifetime! Please let me know if you ever need assistance, we hope you have a fabulous week!

lindsayl41
4/15/19

I was able to place the orders for my items in under ten minutes from start of navigation to completed order! The items shipped ahead of schedule and when received they were of a very good quality. I was very pleased with the stickers!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Lindsay!

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate you had such an easy time navigating our website! Be sure to check out our Mother's Day items, and we hope you have a great week!

maureenf57
4/11/19

My Granddaughter who is two LOVED seeing and hearing her name repeated and included in the stories.
Ive purchased over 6 of them already and cant wait for order more.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
HI Maureen!

Wow six books! We can't thank you enough for being a return customer! Return customers mean a great deal to our small company, and we can't wait to work with you again! Be sure to check out our Mother's day items, and we hope you have a fantastic week!

tannat
4/11/19

I'm very impressed how these labels hold up even after multiple, multiple dishwasher washings! They aren't fading nor peeling. Wonderful product!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Tanna!

Its wonderful to hear you enjoy your personalized name labels! Be sure to check your email for special deals, and we hope you have a wonderful week!

selenas20
4/8/19

I purchased the Easter book for my granddaughters I love the personalized books makes them apart of the storey, makes storey time fun for them.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Selena!

Happy Easter from all of us at Dinkleboo! We are sure your granddaughters will enjoy their personalized books for years to come! Please check out our new Mother's day items, and we hope you have a great week!

lorrainel60
4/6/19

Love reading these books to my grandson, he loves being the main character in the stories. Loves hearing his name over and over again. And the books are very pretty illustrated with bright colors

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Lorraine!

Thank you for letting us be part of such a special time between you and your grandson! We can't thank you enough for the kind words, and hope to be part of your family for many years to come! Be sure to check out our Mother's Day sale, and we wish you and your family a wonderful week!

janiceo23
4/6/19

Ordering is easy with dozens of choices. The site allows previews of your books, which makes it easier to choose the ones that are most appropriate for you. Orders arrive promptly with each book shipped in clear wrapping. A great site!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Janice!

Thank you for such a glowing review of our site! We can't express how much your words mean to our small company! Our returning customers are the backbone of our company, and we can't wait to work with you again. Please let me know if you ever need assistance, and we hope you have a fabulous day!

lisab864
4/3/19

Enjoying this book and am going to by more. Just waiting until my grandson is born and named. I do so enjoy the artwork and the story lines.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Lisa!

It sound likes an exciting time for your family! We are sure he will enjoy them when he is of age! Be sure to check out our Mother's Day sale, and we hope you have a wonderful week!

pamn59
4/2/19

I have ordered these for all 3 of my grandchildren, a couple different times. They love being read to, and having it personalized holds their attention even more.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Pam!

Our repeat customer truly make a difference to our small company! We agree how special a personalized item can make a young child feel! Be sure to check our website for new and exciting offers, and we wish you and your family a joyous day!

Jennifer

Hello Leanne! Are you able to private message me on this website with your code and I will have a look at it for you? I will try to search for you in our customer support system but it is sometime hard to find with only a first name last initial. I hope to hear from you! Thank you! Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Alyson, No, we are located in the USA as well as Australia. I hope this helps! Have a wonderful holiday season! Kind regards, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Dawn, There should be information from when you placed your order in reference to our delivery times. Please do not hesitate to use our Live Chat function, or you can email us at support@dinkleboo.com if you need additional info. Thank you, and happy holidays! Kind regards, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Teresa, Thank you for your inquiry. We currently have two production facilities. One in Arizona, and one in Australia. Your item will most certainly come from our Arizona facility. Our cut-off date for receiving your items by Christmas is December 16 using our standard shipping method. If you ever have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@dinkleboo.com. Thank you, and have a great holiday season! Kind regards, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Thank you Barbara! That is exactly right. Nicolle if you have any other issues please private message me so I can have a look at your codes for you! Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Carolyn - can you private message me with your voucher code so I can take a look at it for you. Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Janet! I am going to need your voucher code so I can have a look at your code. Although I did make a tweak to one of our deal set ups for pencil cases for another customer so if you want to try one more time the problem maybe resolved. Otherwise if you can private message me I would be happy to have a look at your code. Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Assisting Barbara via the review section of this website.

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Tandi - The names are actually printed onto the stockings. We currently have a deal running on Groupon for $14.99 for these stockings and we quite often have deals running on our website for sitewide discounts on our products. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance on this for you. Hi KIM - If the product you ordered was lost in shipping please respond again and I will personally help get the situation straightened out for you. Thank you, Jennifer L

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Gillian - My apologies for the delay in responding. We only recently found the SiteJabber website and gained access to respond to posts. If you did not receive your tote please reach back out to me with your order number so I can assist. Dinkleboo products now fullfill in both the US and AU. There are only a handful of products remaining that would need to fulfill from AU, 95% of all products are available for fulfillment in the US. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Dinkleboo staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Dinkleboo