Review of Dinkleboo

Tel: 1 800 540-5729
support@dinkleboo.com

addieh19
2/6/19

I love the look of the books. I have ordered several paperback, which is not flimsy, and if the child spills something on it, it will wipe off. The paperback is just the right size for the child to hold. The hardcover book is nice, just the right size for a child to hold, made well. The price you can't beat.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Addie!

Thank you for the wonderful review of our personalized books! If there is a new story you would like to see, we would love to hear from you! I can be reached at support@dinkleboo.com attention Jennifer. We look forward to working with you again, and we wish you a wonderful weekend!

wendyc20
2/1/19

So many different sizes and shapes and styles. My son loves the labels and they last even through the dishwasher.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Wendy!

We appreciate your kind words! We understand how important it is to have labels for your children's first years of school! Please let me know if you have any additional questions, and have a wonderful week!

donnaw325
1/23/19

In ordering Dinkleboo books for the little people in my life, I have discovered their joy when their parent reads the story to them with their name in it. My great grand son is a Star Wars person and I had a book made for him. He was approximately 8 at the time and could read it himself. He thought that was awesome. Dinkleboo gives you what you want. Age category, Male, Female, and if you are of a minority race, it gives you that also. What more can you ask for. The price isn't bad either. There are times when they provide a code for you to use and that reduces the prices. Again I say to fill your life with Happy Children, visit Dinkleboo books.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good afternoon Donna!

What a wonderful experience you shared with us! We can't agree enough with your review! Please let me know if you ever need assistance, and have a fantastic New Year!

kimberlyb293
1/23/19

Will be buying more books. My grandson loved his books. They are very well made & price good awesome.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good afternoon Kimberly!

We can't thank you enough for your continued patronage! We are thrilled your grandson loved his book, and we can't wait to be a part of his continued adventures! Thank you for choosing Dinkleboo, and have a fantastic day!

lisak386
1/22/19

Just a brief note to acknowledge outstanding service from one of your employees. Amanda Armstrong was able to locate my lost order and replace it making me extremely happy

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Lisa!

Amanda is one of our most seasoned and trustworthy employees! She is always willing and passionate to make sure our customers' are content and satisfied with their Dinkleboo experience. Our entire team knows how special and memorable these unique gifts can make your loved-ones feel. From the entire Dinkleboo team, we wish you and your family an exciting and joyous New Year!

lisap473
1/22/19

The book was great my granddaughter loved it, I was so glad I could put her name in the mermaid book, thank you for such a great gift and a easy experience

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Lisa!

I enjoy our mermaid books as well! It's always exciting to see how our gifts can touch a child's heart! Please check our website for new items, and have a wonderful weekend!

kathyp209
1/21/19

I had several books made for my grandchildren for Christmas and they love them. I intend to get more.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good morning Kathy!

Thank you for sharing your fabulous review of our small company! We are sure you have given them memories that will last a lifetime! Please let me know if you ever need assistance, and have a wonderful and exciting New Year!

loris401
1/17/19

THE BOOKS DIDN'T TAKE LONG TO GET, THEY WERE VERY WELL MADE AND THEY HAD GREAT STORIES. I WOULD RECOMMEND THESE BOOKS TO ANYONE!!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Lori!

It's wonderful to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our company! It truly means allot to our small company that you recommended us to your family and friends. Be sure to check your email for new offers, and have an exciting New Year!

lindam988
1/14/19

She loved the book so much. It was perfect. She had gotten one previously and wanted another new one.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good evening Linda!

We love to hear when children's faces light up due to their wonderful personalized stories! Thank you for your continued patronage, and we wish you and your family a wonderful New Year!

kimp264
1/14/19

I ordered 2 books. One for my niece, one my nephew. They were a huge hit at Christmas!!! Great quality, the illustrations were beautiful, the stories, very cute. Extremely fast delivery. I was so surprised how quickly my order arrived. Thank you so much. I will be ordering more!!!!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Kim!

Thank you for the glowing review! Your experience is what we strive to give each one of our customers' every time they shop with us! Be sure to check your email for new and exciting products, and we wish you and your family a wonderful New Year!

karenr476
1/14/19

I totally cannot get out how great my experience was with Dinkleboo. I ordered 4 books for my nieces and nephews as presents and would recommend them to anyone interested in a personalize book. What child does not love being read to especially when the main character has the same name as them.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Karen!

Wow four books, how exciting for your family! Thank you so much for the recommendation, it means a great deal to our small company! We are thrilled they enjoy them, and we appreciate you letting us be a part of your life. Please let me know if you ever need assistance, and have a wonderful New Year!

tinah211
1/7/19

Loved the books I ordered. Like that it wasn't just a sticker with the child's name placed in an open space. Actually looks like it was written for them. Very professional!!!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Tina!

We appreciate the kind review! Our professional team takes great pride in creating memorable books, you and your loved ones will enjoy for years. Thank you for your continued support, and have a wonderful week!

doloress48
1/4/19

My grandson was excited to see his name in his books. He wanted to read them over and over. I was very pleased with the quality, especially the hardback.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Dolores!

We are thrilled your grandson loved his personalized storybook! We are sure it will be a wonderful keepsake for years to come! Please be sure to check out our name label sale, and we hope you have a fantastic New Year!

Name Label Sale:https://www.dinkleboo.com/us/name-labels.html

cindyt128
1/4/19

This was my first time to purchase these books. I wanted something special for my great niece and nephew. I just absolutely loved them, and ordered 2 more.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good afternoon Cindy!

Welcome to the Dinkleboo family! We are thrilled to be a part of your family! Please let me know if you ever need assistance, and we wish you a fantastic day!

Name Label Sale:https://www.dinkleboo.com/us/name-labels.html

yolandat16
1/2/19

I loved the book as a gift, my godson will love also and the timing was great. Great Christmas gift!!!!!!!!!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Yolanda!

It's wonderful to hear you and your family enjoyed their personalized items! Please check your email for new and exciting offers, and we wish you a fabulous New Year!

jeanv34
12/27/18

I was very pleased with the personalized books I had made for my grandson!! Would highly recommend to everyone!!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Jean!

Thank you for the 5-star review! Your words mean a great deal to our small company! Please check your email for new offers, and have a fantastic New Year!

sued208
12/17/18

Dinkleboo has a great variety of very colorful books to personalize. The kids love receiving and reading books with them as the star. Plus some books can have their friends in them as well!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Good morning Sue!

We are elated you and your family enjoy our personalized story-books! You may always preview each of our books in their entirety to find that special one best suited to your loved ones! Thank you for choosing Dinkleboo, and have a wonderful holiday season!

shannonf71
Shannon F.
12/17/18

Love Books very personal very affordable and the children enjoy it.You offer such a variety for children .And you can personalize it as well you couldnt ask for more for Christmas or Birthdays.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Shannon!

We truly appreciate the kind words! Please let me know if you ever have an idea for a new title! I can be reached at support@dinkleboo.com attention Jennifer. We hope your loved ones cherish their books, and have a fantastic holiday season!

josephineb40
12/17/18

The books I wanted were very easy to order. The arrived promptly and in excellent condition. i was very satisfied and my granddaughter loves them.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello JOSEPHINE!

It's wonderful to hear your granddaughter enjoys her book! With over 80 titles, there is sure to be that special book for her! Thank you for shopping with Dinkleboo, and Happy Holidays!

louist45
12/17/18

I have purchased several items from Dinkleboo and I have been very happy with the quality of the products received.
I recently ordered a printed item and was not pleased with the faded printing. One email to Dinkleboo Customer Service and I was told that the item would be reprinted and shipped out immediately. The service that I received from Gracie was just outstanding.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Louis!

Thank you for sharing your comments! Gracie is one of our most seasoned employees, and thanks you for the kind words! We are thrilled she was able to correct your issues, and we thank you for your continued support. Please let me know if you ever need assistance, and have a fabulous holiday season!

pattyw45
12/12/18

I ordered 2 books and I absolutely love them! They came quickly, the colors are bright and the personalization will make them special for the rest of their lives. So happy!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Patty!

It's magnificent to hear we were able to provide you with wonderful memories that will last a lifetime! Please let me know if you ever need assistance, and have a fabulous holiday season!

Christmas delivery dates:https://www.dinkleboo.com/us/xmasdelivery2018

whitneyb49
12/12/18

Great turn around time and quality for my daughters Christmas present. I'd recommend to family and friends.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Whitney!

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a glowing review for our website! We are sure you will enjoy reading your personalized books together! Check your email for new offers, and have a fabulous holiday season!

patricem28
12/7/18

I ordered 5 books for my great nieces and nephews. They are the perfect Christmas gifts I hope the kids love them as much as I do.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hello Patrice!

5 books, wow! That's truly amazing to hear! We are sure their eyes will light-up Christmas morning! Be sure to check out our new, "Santa Letters" and have a wonderful weekend!

Santa Letters: https://www.dinkleboo.com/us/occasions/christmas/santa-letters/old-fashioned-santa-letter.html

hollyb140
12/7/18

Fast shipping and great products. I ordered 3 different items for my great nephew and he loves them. He is so excited to have his own personalized books.

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Holly!

That sounds like quite the bundle of gifts for you great nephew! It thrills us he enjoys his personalized items! From all of us at Dinkleboo, we wish you a safe and joyful holiday season!

donnap229
12/7/18

Kala was absolutely amazing. She promptly answered all my questions and resolved my issues. I can't wait to get the finished product. If the books are as great as the service I received I will be ecstatic. Thank you Dinkleboo!

Response from Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Hi Donna!

We know you and your loved ones will enjoy their personalized products! Kayla always goes out of her way to resolve any and all questions our wonderful customers may have! Thank you for choosing Dinkleboo, and have a fabulous weekend!

Jennifer

Hello Leanne! Are you able to private message me on this website with your code and I will have a look at it for you? I will try to search for you in our customer support system but it is sometime hard to find with only a first name last initial. I hope to hear from you! Thank you! Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Alyson, No, we are located in the USA as well as Australia. I hope this helps! Have a wonderful holiday season! Kind regards, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Dawn, There should be information from when you placed your order in reference to our delivery times. Please do not hesitate to use our Live Chat function, or you can email us at support@dinkleboo.com if you need additional info. Thank you, and happy holidays! Kind regards, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Teresa, Thank you for your inquiry. We currently have two production facilities. One in Arizona, and one in Australia. Your item will most certainly come from our Arizona facility. Our cut-off date for receiving your items by Christmas is December 16 using our standard shipping method. If you ever have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@dinkleboo.com. Thank you, and have a great holiday season! Kind regards, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Thank you Barbara! That is exactly right. Nicolle if you have any other issues please private message me so I can have a look at your codes for you! Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Carolyn - can you private message me with your voucher code so I can take a look at it for you. Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Janet! I am going to need your voucher code so I can have a look at your code. Although I did make a tweak to one of our deal set ups for pencil cases for another customer so if you want to try one more time the problem maybe resolved. Otherwise if you can private message me I would be happy to have a look at your code. Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Assisting Barbara via the review section of this website.

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Tandi - The names are actually printed onto the stockings. We currently have a deal running on Groupon for $14.99 for these stockings and we quite often have deals running on our website for sitewide discounts on our products. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance on this for you. Hi KIM - If the product you ordered was lost in shipping please respond again and I will personally help get the situation straightened out for you. Thank you, Jennifer L

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative

Hello Gillian - My apologies for the delay in responding. We only recently found the SiteJabber website and gained access to respond to posts. If you did not receive your tote please reach back out to me with your order number so I can assist. Dinkleboo products now fullfill in both the US and AU. There are only a handful of products remaining that would need to fulfill from AU, 95% of all products are available for fulfillment in the US. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. Thank you, Jennifer

By Jennifer L., Dinkleboo Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Dinkleboo staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Dinkleboo