Review of Craft Direct

support@craftdirect.com

karenr500
Karen R.
5/17/19

Had a lot of trouble with finalizing my order, finally gave up. I then received an e-mail that I had left items in my cart, clicked on it and it went right through.

lindah818
Linda H.
5/17/19

Easy to shop. I am just getting started with die cutting and embossing, so was trying to find items that I could use for multi-purposes.

theresaw118
Theresa W.
5/17/19

easy to choose, hoping you ship quickly as I want to use the stamps for a birthday coming up next week.

donnah389
Donna H.
5/16/19

Bit confusing when I went to check out, first message was I already had an account, then it took me to a screen saying the system was down for the afternoon (?). Tried again 30 minutes later, I had to have my password reset, which is fine, but its one that gets assigned to an account, flashes on the screen so fast I couldn't write it down but I did say "ok to remember", we'll see how that goes. Finally when I requested estimate for shipping cost, it gave me an estimate of about $4 for some kind of USPS, as I continued to check out it changed the shipping charge several times, I kept changing it back, no way do I want to pay $8 for shipping one item, finally it let me check all the way out and left the postal charge at the lowest rate. Maybe the item I want can't be sent at the lower rate, but the system should flag me to that information? Anyhow, I can't wait to get my item, hopefully all goes well and I will come back to shop again.

carolb629
Carol B.
5/14/19

Easy to use the website and I really like that it shows if something is not in stock before you try adding it to your order.

darciea2
Darcie A.
5/8/19

Love the variety of Scrapbook supplies. The website crashed last night when I tried to checkout and I had to go back through the website and add everything back to my cart.

jeaniep5
Jeanie P.
5/7/19

Fast, easy shopping. Hedi Swap mini Minic machine is great. It works wonderfully. It did smoke a little after the 1st time turning it on , but after that it didn't happen again. I do recommend this product .

dianeg110
Diane G.
5/6/19

Received notice item is back in stock, but only 3 available? I would think there would be more than 3 if the item just got in stock.

karena325
Karen A.
4/30/19

received the Tim holts embossing folder quickly & love it. Price was very good but would like to see some way to reduce shipping. That is a real negative. Thanks so much.

margien10
Margie N.
4/30/19

Searched for what I wanted on internet and your site popped up with the item I was looking for. No hassle, so I bought it!

deborahb404
Deborah B.
4/29/19

Able to find what I wanted easily. Received order as promised in excellent condition. When one of the items was backordered, I cancelled without any hassles. When notified it was back in stock, ordered it again and received a note of appreciation for doing so. Will definitely use them again.

jand133
Jan D.
4/28/19

Received numerous "Craft Direct says 'cannot reach capcha" pop ups. I required exiting and starting again 7 times. A little bit annoying.

mariah310
Maria H.
4/27/19

Website could be easier to navigate, especially being able to sort products in a category from low price to high, etc. Also, on checkout page my total was suddenly $10 more, but it wasn't shown why, I'm assuming it was tax added on, but all of that information should be clear on the final checkout page.

suzanned55
Suzanne D.
4/22/19

The website is very easy to navigate and performs flawlessly. Enjoyable shopping experience with good prices and discounts.

rebeccas440
Rebecca S.
4/20/19

Items were easy enough to find. The checkout process was a bit confusing. On one page I see tax applied and on the next it is missing.

tywana
Tywan A.
4/20/19

Great selection just wish I could’ Seen the email sooner to have gotten one in every color of the foils

janicec197
Janice C.
4/17/19

Happy with their item prices but shipping is expensive unless you order over $99.00. Most places offer free shipping at a lower total order rate.

sherrys210
Sherry S.
4/16/19

It was very difficult to create an account. The code you have to enter to prove you are not a bot is VERY difficult to read with all of the lines running through it. I had to do this 3 different times. Also, I originally ordered 15 items and got the message 12 of 15 items in cart. I removed the 3 that showed in the drop down. Then I got a message saying 10 of 12 items in cart. There is no explanation for this, even in your FAQ page. There is nobody you can call to talk to that I can find. I did receive all of my items, They were securely packaged in a box and received in good condition.

peggyg75
Peggy G.
4/11/19

I had trouble getting around the site trying to check out. Other than that everything was great. Good value and great items helpful support it was just a web site issue trying to pay

beckyt63
Becky T.
4/10/19

I want to place things on a favorite list and also be able to select items for when they come back into stock notification.

sarah203
Sara H.
4/9/19

Too many redirecting. Selecting 5 items makes you go back and forth. Needs a more visible cart. Took me several attempts to pay with my PayPal. But the prices are very good.

miker411
Mike R.
4/8/19

As always, prices are outstanding and the selection is wonderful. You have all the new products I am looking for.

carolb307
Carol B.
4/1/19

Disappointed that I couldn't use NoFools19 coupon today

Thank you, Lexie, for honoring the discount!!

Box order was shipped in was torn open, probably due to the weight of items. All items were there and only 1 was torn open.

paki1
Pak I.
4/1/19

Love all the products, only wish you didn't sell out so quickly. Can't afford to buy everything at once, would like you to replenish stock.

doreenw26
Doreen W.
3/31/19

I called customer service with questions about a bag I was looking for to hold my Cricut Maker Machine. They were a great help and I placed my order. My rolling tote arrived very quickly and it is exactly what I wanted. I can say that I am more then satisfied with Craftdirect.com and will definitely do business with them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Craft Direct staff and other customers.

Craft Direct?