Review of Craft Direct

Craft Direct reviews

sharonl143
Sharon L.
2/18/19

Shipping is really way too expensive. Dies are reasonably priced but does shipping really have to be so high?

pg87
P G.
2/18/19

Easy to find items on website, quick checkout, good selection of products (in stock). Shipping costs are high.

cathys217
Cathy S.
2/17/19

Hard to get back to the prior list of items after you have clicked to look at one item in the grouping.

jamiem218
Jamie M.
2/17/19

The error for not entering a phone number was difficult to notice. Kept thinking your site was just broken and not letting me place my order.

rhonal4
Rhona L.
2/17/19

Was working on cart a week ago and very disappointed that the prices suddenly changed on me without warning. I wish there was warning that the price discounts were decreasing on the items themselves. So I had to redo cart which had over $300 + items on it and went to another site to get the discounts on other products. I called but customer service couldn't do anything about it. I think there should be greater discount incentives the more you purchase beyond $150. A best guess estimate should be provided online on the availability of pre-order items (with warning that there may be unexpected delays). Sometimes, a shopper needs to know how sure she'll get the item so she can take advantage of discounts on same item elsewhere if product may be significantly delayed.

sherif19
SHERI F.
2/15/19

Like your website. The only thing is when you click something then go back it starts all over. Wish it stayed where left off at

megana70
Megan A.
2/15/19

Thank you for having these Sixxix envelopes at such a great price. My first purchase but I’ll be back.

janies42
Janie S.
2/14/19

$8.64 was 2x the postage needed to ship A very small amount of paper. In addition when I was creating my account it kept giving me capture numbers that I could not read and I must’ve re-entered it six times before it finally said I got it right. I almost just stopped trying ... it also said both items were pre-orders with no explanation as to what that meant or how long it might take to receive them. I do not like ordering blindly.

meigane
meigan e.
2/11/19

Great prices. Having trouble making account and they called me back and was able to have them make me an account and I could order on line

nataliec107
Natalie C.
2/11/19

Quick and easy. Many products HALF the price of the competitors. On other craft websites, I had to pull out THREE credit cards and finally went with PayPal. Not here. These folks act like they want my money. I'll be back VERY soon.

pauletteh18
Paulette H.
2/8/19

Thought I saw a first time order discount code when I first entered site and signed for a subscription but I couldn’t get it to come up again. Maybe I was dreaming

susanm917
Susan M.
2/6/19

My first time shopping. Quality products, great prices and easy navigation through pages. Fast check out! Will definitively shop again. Thanks

marian84
Maria N.
2/6/19

Overall, the shopping aspect was fine.The shopping cart wasn’t apparent, it was all the way at the bottom of the page. The shipping is expensive.

susanb807
Susan B.
2/6/19

Everything was fine except I could not order the Crate Paper Sunny Days 6x8 Paper Pad. It said it was out of stock and it hasn't even been released yet!

cherrih3
Cherri H.
2/4/19

I love your product. The shipping time was efficient but I couldn’t add my 10% off that received from previous order.

terrid44
Terri D.
2/3/19

Quick & effortless in finding your products as well as checking out. Hoping that receiving my order is as quick & effortless also.

vickiep41
vickie p.
2/3/19

I love shopping here because of the lower prices and they carry all of the
latest products and even some older but great items too.

cynthiad153
Cynthia D.
2/3/19

Would of been five stars if the website would allow you to continue shopping where you left off. Most frustrating when you add something to the cart and have to start all over to add like items to the cart. Maybe there is a way to do this, but I couldn't figure it out. Maybe my bad.

barbarap176
Barbara P.
2/2/19

I emailed about free shipping since this is my first order with your company... I got an email about being expired when i just saw an ad with free shipping and i couldn't find it. This has not been a good experience

catherinej38
Catherine J.
2/1/19

Site was easy to navigate and found exactly what I was looking for quickly. Order placed and now just to wait for the shipment.

luisad7
Luisa D.
1/30/19

I was looking at your other items and an item in my cart sold out...not happy about that...plus, you need to bring down the shipping costs, the saving grace were the clearance items I found that I couldn't get @ Amazon, ebay, A Cherry on top, or Scrapbook.com...yet those are the items I was looking at when I lost the initial thing I came to get here...go figure.

carmenh65
Carmen H.
1/30/19

This is my very first shopping experience with Craft Direct. The pice is better than the websites I used to buy from. Looking forward to receiving the items to do happy foiling!

joanneh111
Joanne H.
1/30/19

Could not figure out how to get the free shipping on my order over$99as advertised in email
Can you remedy this

trinaf12
Trina F.
1/30/19

My first time ordering from Craft Direct and enjoy seeing so many amazing products. I look forward to receiving my products and ordering more products in the future.

jackiw1
Jacki W.
1/29/19

Easy, efficient, superb pricing. I love the presales option and am looking forward to receiving my order.

Questions? Get answers from the Craft Direct staff and other customers.

Craft Direct?