Review of DevmyResume

DevmyResume reviews

Tel: 1-844-861-6050

vank20
2/20/19

This was my very first time using resume site, and I must say they did an awesome job. I appreciated all the quick feedback from the writer...great job!

Response from Oliver W., DevmyResume Representative
Dear Van,
I'm pleased to see your positive feedback here. We are responsible for delivering a successful resume to help you move forward in your career.
Our team wishes you good luck and always ready to help.

Respectfully,
joes1045
2/13/19

Now my resume is perfect. All of the instruction were followed and everything was perfect. Thank you so much for your work

Response from Oliver W., DevmyResume Representative
Hi Joe,
You are always welcome! Our team wishes you good luck in your future career.
Happy Valentine's Day!

sophiaj43
2/10/19

Thank you for your support.I am truly enjoying collaborating with you .

Response from Oliver W., DevmyResume Representative
Dear Sophia,
It's a pleasure to be helping you! Be sure that you can rely on us each time you need an entry application done.
We look forward to hearing back from you and wish you a pleasant day ahead!
Regards,
traceyb118
2/9/19

Thank you again for the flawless cover letter and timely completion of my order .

Response from Oliver W., DevmyResume Representative
Dear Tracey,
We sincerely appreciate you turned to our services to help you. You may always count on us.

Fond regards,
elsal12
2/7/19

The work on my resume was very good and professional. I appreciate the work that was done on this order. Thank you!!!

Response from Oliver W., DevmyResume Representative
Dear Elsa,
It is wonderful that our team could participate in your desire to grow professionally. We always ready to help. Good luck!

alisont39
2/5/19

My resume was very well written and complete earlier than my deadline .

Response from Oliver W., DevmyResume Representative
Dear Alison,
We all hope that everything goes well with your job, and wish you luck in your future endeavors! In case of any further questions or arising concerns, please let us know.
Have a splendid day ahead!
julies498
1/31/19

Great service. Excellent resume. Right on track and to the point .

Response from Oliver W., DevmyResume Representative
Dear Julie,
Our team is grateful for sharing the review. We strive to provide our customers with the service as we want you to get dream offers.

Respectfully,
nenadb
11/7/18

Cheap service, but quite poor. The quality of language was not on a professional level, and the suggestions were quite bland. Do not recommend.

Response from Oliver W., DevmyResume Representative
Dear Nenad,
It comes as shock to our team that you were not entirely satisfied with the work done. To make it up to you, we would like to investigate the issue further.
Please, contact us in any way convenient, and provide us with the order's information. Thus, we will check on the its quality and take all the necessary steps to make sure it never happens again.
Looking forward to your cooperation and reply.
vickiem75
8/30/18

There are many online resume services. And choice about the best is difficult. My friend told me about Devmyresumeb when I looking for the job. I'm programmer, I like write the cod but not information about myself. This service was the best decision for me actually. I have gotten me resume within 24 hour. Next I've gotten 5 interview for 2 days. I work in the great company now. I think it means only professionals work in this company.

Response from Oliver W., DevmyResume Representative
Dear Vickie,
Thank you for letting us know of your results, and congratulations on your new job!
If you need our further assistance anytime in the future - please, let us know. Our team will happily cover your rear.
Always here to help,
DevmyResume

Questions? Get answers from the DevmyResume staff and other customers.

DevmyResume?