This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Designtime-webdesign.org

Designtime-webdesign.org

Designtime-webdesign.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Designtime-webdesign.org ranks 470th among Website Development sites.

How would you rate Designtime-webdesign.org?

“Awesome customer service, awesome products, True value for money”

Jac S.
11/2/15

I have contacted Designtime Business Solutions the first time over a year ago. I received excellent service from the owner herself, She is never too busy to give me that extra service that I need for my company. Since then I do not use any web or graphic design company except Designtime. They give excellent service at a very reasonable price. Thank you Michelle and team for the service you have given me.

jacs1
November 2nd, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Designtime-webdesign.org staff and other customers.

michelleh87
Michelle H.
CEO

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Designtime-webdesign.org?

Have a question about Designtime-webdesign.org?