DemonTech

DemonTech

DemonTech has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DemonTech also ranks 144th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate DemonTech?

“Demontech.net is what all hosting companies...”

S L.
3/19/14

Demontech.net is what all hosting companies should strive for when it comes to speed, uptime, free tools, unique features. The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered. Wonderful quick efficient professional service. Good support knowledge. Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider). I'll most definitely be giving them my business for a long time into the forseeable future. Overall, highly recommended. Let's all hope they keep it up...

sl195
March 19th, 2014

Wonderful quick efficient professional service. Good support knowledge.
Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider).
Overall, highly recommended. Let's all hope they keep it up...
ihait1
March 7th, 2014
The reliability that Demontech has is incredible. Ever since I signed up, I have not experienced one single second of downtime. For a shared hosting provider this is incredible.
I can say the support is one of the most important things to look at when selecting a webhost. I'm very impressed with the fast and professional support provided.
Pricing is well-balanaced, their features are unique and free tools are great.
They get an A+ for running their business with a good product and unmatched customer support.

Questions? Get answers from the DemonTech staff and other customers.

Best Web Hosting Services and Webspace to Host Your Web Site. Top Web Site Host On The Internet.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DemonTech?

Have a question about DemonTech?