Review of DealPal.ie

DealPal.ie reviews

susiec10
7/21/16

The price of bids are great and when they have half off or free it is fantastic. I have had a few problems nothing major and the customer service rocks.. They are fast, friendly and go way beyond any customer service I have ever had. Thank you DealDash for a variety of items to bid on. You receive your item in a timely manor unless it is on "backorder" due to the demand. I can not thank you enough for your site and wonderful customer service employees. THE only ONE thing that I would love to be changed is the limit you are allowed to win. One once a week is great BUT not for the chair valued at 14,450.00. The ones who have won under the NEW LIMIT and waited that week are now back in it again. Really dealdash, how many chairs does ONE really need???? These members have a handful to there wins.... I only would like to win one and it isn't even for me, it's for my husband but really. Those guys are some heavy hitters...... Other than that your site is the best.

heleng18
7/22/14

Deal Pal does all of the hard work for me in finding the best deals online. They have researched everything from food to exterior home services to choose from - some even up to 80% off! Just the hit of a button takes me directly to the site where I can purchase my discounted goods.

Questions? Get answers from the DealPal.ie staff and other customers.

DealPal.ie?