Review of DealByEthan

Tel: 1730053929
admin@dealbyethan.com

marcelb22
7/29/15

First and last time i will order from this company. Ordered some underwear online which was available at time of booking the order. My visa was charged and then i get an email product size not available so i ordered a size larger.
I recieved another email two days later saying that size was backordered and it would take 4 weeks to receive as the product was coming from overseas. Four weeks has passed no product.
Sent an email to for unpate. Recieved reply saying they will check and get back to me. No email to date.

tinae6
2/9/15

My first time shopping on Dealbythan.com was very good experience. I purchased some boxers and a few shirts for my husband. I love that they have wide range of selections from skin care to daily wear, very easy to shop. It is definitely a good website to shop for my man. Shipping was fast. The quality of the products are good. I will go back to shop for more and highly recommend it.

miked123
1/30/15

I was shocked to find a discontinued designer label listed on their site and even more shocked that they had so many sizes and colours in stock. It was all a scam to get my money. Once they had it they told me they were out of stock but I get other products, they wanted me to make a long list and they'd see what they had in stock. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY SCAM SCAM SCAM BAIT AND SWITCH

Also all their toll free numbers seem to be fake, no real contact info other than email and a PO Box in Australia and the owner and only employee of this 'massive multi-warehouse company' is the owner Eric Salo.

Do your own research and you'll see many upset customers saying the same thing as me all over the web. Oh and my discontinued, out of stock items are still listed on their site in multiple colours and sizes.

martijnp
7/9/13

Got my parcels in Saturday, loved the choice they have, though the website can be slow at some times. When asking for tracking info I was told they could not provide that due to cheapest shipping method and it might take 2-6 weeks, but got my goods in 10 days! Prompt reply to emails and very satisfied with the ordered items... Will definately shop there again!

fracoisp
5/21/13

I live in France and I control the greater part of my underwear from the company dealbyethan because the price is very interesting and more by the contacts I have had with the staff of this company, I can tell you that are at the top as always very friendly and always there to satisfy the customer
Anyway, I strongly recommends you get there.
François

order 17136 / 26 03 2013

jennyh7
2/12/13

The buying experience was decent, they have a good selection and the prices aren't too shabby. They didn't have one of the items that I ordered, so they asked if I was okay with it in a different colour. Fine, no big deal. My items took a really long time to show up, which I was not happy with. I mean about 3 times the estimated time, maybe more. But whatever, at least the admin guy/gal was nice, and said sorry that it didn't work out perfectly, but it's a busy time. Then when they finally came the one item wasn't just a different colour, it was a different pattern (a pattern that I don't like at all). When I mentioned that, the person really gave me attitude as if expecting my items to be what I ordered and at least be close to on time was the request of a crazy person. Whatever. I'll take my business elsewhere.

mikeg36
9/25/12

Increasingly popular site. This company is really growing and evolving. Originally, based in Australia and has a web presence in North America.

Incredible selection of mens clothing and undergarments. Yeah, some garments are eye-catchers and then some! Prices are reasonable to occasionally pricey. Yet, my one criticism of this company is their extortionate shipping costs. They claim that most of their suppliers are from around the world, thus the shipping costs??

johnw85
1/27/12

I would just like to say well done to all you guys for a web site and clothes to die for, the colors are fab and the fit amazing. My husband got the clothes earlier this week and he is wearing and loving them. The quality of your products are of the highest standard and I look forward to purchasing from You again.

mikes74
9/29/11

Most stores only carry a limited number of brands. Which means, if you don't happen to like what they carry, you've wasted time, gas, and energy. What I love so much about dealbyethan.com is that I have hundreds of brands to chose from, and I don't ever have to leave my home. With 100% customer satisfaction, I can make as many purchases as I need to without worrying. I personally love the ease of purchase, the feeling of something coming in the mail, and the sheer variety of options that other stores simply do not offer. I'll be back for sure!

andreal2
9/27/11

I just received my order from dealbyethan.com - I bought some cool boxers for my fiance - he definitely needs some variety and I love the huge selection they have on top brands like Mundo Unico and Clever, and they have everything from everyday underwear to some of the racy stuff. The selection here is incredible - so much to choose from, I could have easily spent an hour looking through everything! It's a fun place to shop and the prices are fair, but finding everything in one place is a huge plus.

michaell24
4/23/11

Several orders placed and filled; Very efficient, well organized site and easy to navigate. Good online payment security. Excellent selection, quality products. Few sites compare. Always a pleasure doing business here

Questions? Get answers from the DealByEthan staff and other customers.

DealByEthan?