Data Packet Networks reviews

Suggest Category
bbennett@datapacket.net

jacobm381
10/29/19
I have been with this host for a year now & without my knowledge they chose to switch from cPanel to Plesk which was not part of my agreement starting out. I started with cPanel & wanted to keep that not Plesk. So recently I made a 2 year payment for $60 to renew my space without any knowledge that they had deleted my web site in the process to convert from cpanel to plesk, and my photo gallery. After I was aware of these changes I ask for a refund on my last 2 year renewal which they refused to refund me. They claim that any account that is over 30 days can not be refunded but we had an agreement about cpanel not plesk, and they deleted my site & gallery so as far as I am concerned they owe me a refund & I will not stop until they refund me in full because this is very unprofessional. I have been forced to point my domain name to my fb page now instead since I no longer have my website thanks to these idiots. My next move will be to contact the BBB about them & anyone else needed to get their attention.

Do not use DataPacket.net they are ripoff artists who do not care about their customers because if they did they would not force you to use a script you never ask for or agreed to without your consent.
jarretth11
10/17/18
I required to choose professional web host, which at least five years offering hosting services in hosting market. I have noticed that their support team is well equipped with latest customer management tools and this provider uses good hardware, server grade material never fails them. cPanel they use of one of the best in the world. Majority of support issues are answered within 15 minutes by the support guys. The host is amazing! I have never had any problems at all and I am recommending Datapacket to each and everyone I know in need of a service provider!

Questions? Get answers from the Data Packet Networks staff and other customers.

Data Packet Networks?