Review of Deal Pepper

Deal Pepper reviews

michaelv276
2/6/19

Terrible customer service you will not get all the items you purchase they will not refund you
Just tell you they were shipped

darinab1
3/10/18

I have been robbed as well. Ordered and charged. Tracking number was fake, email was fake, customer support contact was fake. All my emails bounced back. I am currently disputing this scam with my credit card company.

jol425
2/27/18

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!! I have a confirmed order on January 7, 2018. As of today, February 28, my order for the All-in-One Film Scanner has not arrived. I've sent them an email to follow up but the it keeps on bouncing back. So they have my money and yet no product or at least a response from them. No way to reach them. Somebody from the USA ought to sue them for the scam.

vincents78
2/12/18

Email with link to Track Order...doesn't work! E-mail address on Website, rebounds as Undeliverable.
Contacted Amex to file Dispute - as goods not received and Vendor unresponsive.

Stay away from these folks!

suem158
12/29/17

I have been waiting since 3rd November for an item and the excuses are unbelievable. I have asked for a refund but this has not been forthcoming. Buyer beware

ajayk29
12/19/17

I went to the website and called them to make sure the Sony TV (with stock #) was IN STOCK. The guy said YES, so I ordered.

I been waiting for last 1 month, and still showing "Backordered" on the website. I have called them many time, and they keep saying, it will be here, "this week", or "next week." Totally BS !!!!!!

Please don't order from them, they are Fraud!!

Tip for consumers: Read my comments above! Do NOT buy from here; "The prices are too good to be true!"

leos71
12/18/17

I purchased a watch and when it (finally) arrived it did not work - ordered a replacement that doesn't work either - also ordered 2 orbiting glow balls - guess what - RIGHT they aren't worth a crap either - I have requested my purchase price back but to no avail

davidpetern
12/13/17

Placed an order (my first) for an army green field bag. 3 weeks later a brown bag that I did not want arrived. With a little note saying that they were out of stock and sent me something else.
I won't order from this site again....

brijg
12/10/17

bad company, bad customer service, incomplete product sent, do not honor what they write in email. It seems like goal is to make customer fool once and move on as of course the same customer will not buy again. Then put baits on internet to make other one-time customer fool.

lisab421
12/8/17

I got roped in by a Facebook ad, so my mistake. That said buyers beware - Placed an order for a curling iron. Which then sat in customs for over 5 weeks. Twice I have contacted the email address for their "support" staff to inquire about my order with ZERO response. There is no phone number. Did receive the curling iron - box was smashed and the iron broken. Can't be bothered to return. This is a case of if it looks to good to be true, it probably is!

kevinl196
11/28/17

I recently bought a macbook from a website called Daily Deals. When I received my order, it was the wrong computer. The one I received was a less expensive model, so rather then send it back, I told them I would keep it and take the difference in price as a credit. That was over a month ago, now they say they would not comply to my request, sorry. This has been more then frustrating. All I wanted was a credit towards a future purchase.
Do not buy anything on this site!

yonasa
11/16/17

I placed order before i saw the reviews! I think i made a big mistake! I'm hopping there will not be any issue!!!
Are they loosers? SCAMMERS??

janm126
11/5/17

The website took me to the product I was looking for and had me sign up for the e-newsletter to gain an additional discount on the product. Once I signed up for the e-newsletter, I discovered the product was out of stock. What a scam.

jamess628
10/26/17

My order was placed with "Our Deals Daily" and paid for in June and confirmed by email on June 28, 2017 I received an email that said "we're getting your order ready to be shipped. I have not received it. It is not clear how to check the status of the order.

marciab28
9/21/17

Over 2 weeks ago I placed an order for 2 sheet sets. Every day since then I have received an email saying I needed to log onto Amazon and pay. I paid at the time I placed my order. I have attempted to contact them via email on several occasions with no response from them. I just got an email from FedEx saying they received my item (note singular not plural) for shipment and I should expect shipment by Oct. 8th. EXCUSE ME ???

carolf84
9/1/17

I am so sad that whatever you order can't seem to be shipped -its not like coming from China I ordered a product 14 days later after checking on shipping absolutely nothing sent a comment and wha ha it was shipped Ordered this August 9 today is Sept 1 still no delivery If you really want the product go for it as long as you b are willing to wait a month or longer

hong kong

By jeff c.

Questions? Get answers from the Deal Pepper staff and other customers.

Deal Pepper?