Review of Cycleplicity

support@cycleplicity.com

bonnieg94
Bonnie G.
10/6/18

we tried to call and no one was there as the 20% off coupon code was not working and this is our 1st order then the order is over $100 and usually once an order is over 25-50 most companies do not charge shipping.

peterw190
Peter W.
9/6/18

I have attempted to contact you on 2 (two) separate occasions and on both occasions your office has been closed. I have called at between 4:00 and 5:pm EST.

scottb540
Scott B.
9/1/18

"Graphics" description does not indicate if it is for both sides. Picture shows right decal and does not give option for R or L so must ASSUME the graphics includes Both decals. No phone service on weekends. Otherwise all else was good including the price. Thanks.

matthewm377
Matthew M.
8/27/18

My experience was quick and easy, however, none of the promotional codes that led me to this site worked which was a little annoying.

paulr372
Paul R.
8/17/18

easy to use web site. check out simple and quick. My order was exactly what I was looking for. thanks for the great service

josephw207
Joseph W.
8/12/18

You picked a bad time to ask me this. I have filed a request to return what I ordered because it was poorly packed and damaged in shipping as a result. Its been a few days since my request for a return approval, so im gettin a little antsy. You can ask me for a rating after my total experience with them is done, but not now.

jamesj436
7/21/18

Went to website to order a windshield it kept kicking me back to home page at end of checkout tried to get it ordered 3 times it ordered 3 windshields, I immediately sent email and also called customer service dept and was told that they would cancel 2 of the three orders. Hours later got an email saying I would have to refuse delivery to force a return, delivery drivers throw your pkg and leave no signature required will not be using their service again

brians481
Brian S.
7/17/18

I was very happy that you had the OEM replacement at a reasonable price. The cost for shipping seemed a bit high though...

kristopherp9
Kristopher P.
6/2/18

Easy search options and available stock made this the easiest online motorcycle part purchase I have ever experienced!

byronp19
Byron P.
5/21/18

There was no mention of approximately how long shipping would be, nor options for expedited shipping.

deem107
5/19/18

I can't believe my good fortune. I ordered a Honda Windscreen for under $100. It was at my door steps in two days. It is an OEM part. With this kind of professional service, I will be back!
I enjoyed better service and turn around time then what my local dealer could deliver.

Thanks again Cycleplicity

stever218
Steve R.
5/5/18

Your site would not allow me to change the country or state/province on the billing info page. Could have been an order stopper if paying through PayPal wasn't available.

robertf270
Robert F.
4/30/18

I have ordered the front turn signals to my 1993 Honda Nighthawk 750. Good!! I need you to email me back I need to order the rear turn signals and I do not know the sku or model number and I need them. Thank you.
I received the front turn signals, installed them and they look and work great.
I did not hear back from you on the rear turn signals.

jonathanl110
Jonathan L.
4/30/18

Been looking for this for a couple weeks now. Glad was able to find it through images on phone and easily brought me to your website!!!

tammyc128
Tammy C.
4/26/18

Using amazon was a brilliant move on your part. Description of item was accurate & instructions were concise and simplistic!

johannac20
Johanna C.
3/30/18

Very easy to navigate this website and I like how the contact number is easily visible at all times.

stevel228
Steve L.
3/22/18

Would be more reassuring if the cart total followed through as you process your payment, so you could be sure that nothing changed before you

jennifern55
Jennifer N.
3/20/18

Quick and easy to order, was shipped fast and product looked good other than some surface rust but thats easily sanded off to prep for paint.

brianm472
Brian M.
3/10/18

It said I could get a 3 dollar coupon off my order. I tried using it several times with no avail. If someone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

edwardh123
Edward H.
3/9/18

The proof is in the pudding, It's a little early in our relationship to assign a rating. Deliver correct parts, and we'll be fine

josephm411
Joseph M.
3/9/18

Would like estimated delivery date. Checking out through Amazon did not work with Chrome. Had to switch to Explorer. Still was pretty good experience though, mostly because of the price.

bradh109
Brad H.
3/9/18

Shopping went fast. As did the order. Price was great! Will see how fast the shipping is and what the product looks like. So far very happy!

richardt249
richard t.
3/9/18

I initially made a mistake by ordering three batteries. Refund was quick, and now I'm placing the correct order for one battery.

jerryf64
Jerry F.
3/2/18

Great price...but would have been better if you offered free shipping. I'm sure if I would have trolled around the internet for a few hours I could have found same item/free shipping...but time is of the essence.

I would have added you to my "frequent shopper list" had it not been for the "no free shipping banner" on this item....AND when I called to inquire about the shipp...the customer service rep I spoke to was TOTALLY rude about it.

Unfortunately, I'm out of time...or I would have found it elsewhere for cheaper AND free shipping. But...on a good note, thanks for having it in stock and I hope the $8 it cost me for ground shipping gets you to the Fortune 500 lineup in the next few years...good luck and thanks for the poor customer service!!

kr5975
3/2/18

Ordering a snowmobile cart, they displayed the whole cart, with a description of the cart (knobby tires, extended handel, etc.), even the package size was displayed as much larger. I called them and talked to a rude, arrogant, jerk off, to make sure that the item was, in fact, the entire cart, after ordering. He could not find the order number or the item description. When the item was delivered, it was a strap and a hook only. I called them up and they said that they would send me an email. They gave me an RMA number (unpaid) and stated in the email that there is a restocking fee of 15% and that they would not pay shipping. Considering I had already paid close to $17 shipping, for a tiny box, I told them that I will receive my entire financial payment back. they refunded me the price of the item only.

I plan on contacting the Better Business Bureau as soon as possible, because it was a misrepresentation of the actual product, including overpriced shipping. I am pretty sure that this is how they make their money - overpriced shipping and 15% restocking fees.

I also plan on contacting the States Attorney, so nobody has to go through this crap again. Fraudulent businesses like this should not exist and they will exist, if nobody does anything about it.

Questions? Get answers from the Cycleplicity staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Cycleplicity