Review of Cutevana

Cutevana reviews

laurenb267
11/7/19
Terrible business. The items are not what is pictured and the customer service is so bad! It's really sad that they are selling products for expecting moms and then would treat the customers this way!!!
genevievej11
11/7/19
The pictures on their site look cute and for a great price, so you are deceived into ordering them. It takes FOREVER to get the clothes. Mine took almost 6 weeks. To get my clothes in those 6 Kong's weeks I had to send multiple emails asking where my clothes are with no response until I threatened to go to social media and post bad reviews. This is the ONLY way I got a response which is a bad way to do business. Then when they come the quality is just garbage!!! I ordered 10 items and not one even fits right. Sizes are all over the place and the quality is just cheap. I should have known for the price.

Before buying I read there return policy thinking ok I'll try them out and if it doesn't work I'll return. Of course they don't give you the address online and you need to contact their customer service. Here we go with the run around AGAIN. I've sent 6 emails and no one will tell me how to return. I tell them I want to return my entire order because of the quality and they keep giving me the run around going which ski and what's the problem and we will look into it. The company has my order number and all the skus!!! I don't want anything, but my $300 back.

This company has been a nightmare and a waste of time. Do yourself a favor and don't be fooled by the pretty pictures and low prices!! All of it comes with a headache and a waste of time.
innat6
11/2/19
This service so bad, product is awful I can find better in the garbage
It said it was for pregnancy! When got it, it couldn't even fit and the fabric was not even close of what expected!
rhondap252
10/28/19
I ordered advertised MATERNITY shirts for my daughter. When I placed the order online and saw my confirmation was in Chinese, I went cancel my order.. the site conveniently froze every time I tried to cancel.. FOR 24 HOURS!!! A month later she received 3 of the 5 items.. and, they were cheap, misrepresented in pics and Not what I ordered.. but most importantly.. NOT MATERNITY!! At this rate she will have the baby before the other items arrive. But hey on the upside.. it's not maternity wear. Save yourself the frustration and the waste of money.
paigeh41
10/15/19
The dress I ordered was too big. I was contacting for a return and the website did not work anymore. It kept giving me an error. This site is a fraud.
sabinal4
10/9/19
I ordered an outfit about 3 weeks ago- still nothing. I reported it to my bank. I tried calling and emailing multiple times and nothing. Please do not order from this website.
dafneg
10/8/19
I received my order over a month after it was purchase and the product was not what I expected, it was very poor looked nothing like in the website. I had emailed 3 times to cancel my order because I no longer needed the dress and I did not hear back from them.
taras162
10/7/19
Do NOT order from this web site! After ordering 4 weeks ago, I have only received half of my order. The clothes that I have received are terrible quality, way too small, and do not look like the clothes I ordered. I have sent several emails to ask how I can return the items, and how to receive a refund. Each time, the "customer service" representative asks for additional information-- pictures of the poor quality of the clothes, order number (which was attached in a picture and listed in previous emails). This site seems very sketchy and not interested in customer service!
toniw58
10/6/19
Hi has anyone managed to get their money back from these people? I have asked my credit card to cancel this payment.. hopefully I get something g back.
kristak33
10/6/19
When I ordered sites was called Pretty Yours then by time I received 5 of the 6 products, almost 6 weeks after ordering I wasn't all that impressed with quality. Returns section is a challenge - sent message via Facebook and got a reply. We'll refund you $15 for both items... Huh!! Both items I asked!! And yes. And the 6th item I'm still waiting for is out of stock but if I pick a different colour I need to pay more money. I don't order online very much and this is one reason why!!
alexandriab26
10/6/19
Definitely should've read the reviews before wasting my money. I purchased a dress for my baby shower on sept 25th for Oct 12. It's been 3 weeks and I still have yet to get a shipping confirmation or any type of email that my order has been received. When trying to get a refund it shows the verification code invalidation. I can't send emails to them or send anything to them to get any type of response . Will definitely not be shopping here ever again .
morganw64
10/3/19
What a SCAM! I wish I had read all the reviews before I submitted my order, but of course I waited until right after I hit submit because something seemed fishy. I couldn't believe the amazing prices on their merchandise, which from the pictures, looked like great quality. Thanks to all the reviews I read shortly after, I was not willing to risk getting horrible quality clothes that were not as pictured, so I contacted them asking to cancel my order. They responded defensively and did not give me a clear answer about whether my order was cancelled or not. So I contacted them again and I'm waiting to hear back. Their website states that you can cancel an order within 24 hrs, which I am WELL WITHIN, so I'm going to be livid if they don't refund me. I will update when I know. Luckily I paid with Paypal, so if I don't get a refund, hopefully Paypal will take care of it. Also, another reviewer mentioned that the captcha code wouldn't work, which happened to me 3 times and I had to keep refreshing the page to get one that would work. What a sorry excuse for a company!
jessicar575
10/3/19
First they told me my order number did not exist. Then I tried to reply and it would not let me, it sent it to my email. I had to just email them again and some how my order number magically appeared and it had shipped, but below said I'm sorry your item is out of stock please order something for the value of $14. I should have read more about this poor excuse for a shopping site.
aviac3
9/30/19
I ordered 4 items 3 weeks ago. After reading all these comments I was afraid I would either not receive anything or that I would receive the wrong things/sizes. I got 3 tops and 1 kangaroo coat. I ordered size small in all items. I received size small in all items. The coat is nice, the material is different to what I expected but still comfortable and warm. It said it had 100% cotton outer & water resistant but its 100% polyester. No strawstrings as advertised. Good enough fit. Extra panel & baby panel nice. The tops were good. Snug size small but still look good on me. One top was different to the picture because the colour in the picture looked gradient but it was wasn't. But overall it wasn't as bad as I thought. Quality is fine. You are not paying big money! Overall I'm happy!
natashac77
9/30/19
Should have read the reviews before purchasing! Do not be fooled! Pictures are not accurate at all! Ordered a lined WINTER parka and it's barely okay for fall. Not lined and hideous. SCAM.
alishap18
9/28/19
Not even worth one star. I have rags to clean my bathroom that are better quality than the trash they sent me. Bought a "wool" sweater - definitely made of felt. Sizing is completely off. One dress came frayed at the seams. I've been back and forth via email with customer service to get a correct shipping address to send these items back all afternoon; they asked for pictures and explanations of the items I want to return and I still don't have some place where I can send this garbage.
marinar42
9/26/19
I ordered 5-6 maternity dresses OVER one month ago and have not received my order or any updates on my order. I requested a refund today.
ginnys27
9/25/19
I spent over $100 and waited over a month for delivery. I had ordered a bridesmaid dress, a dress for my gender reveal, a casual dress, and a sweater. NOT A SINGLE ITEM CAME IN AS LISTED. The gender reveal dress was a large instead of a small. The rest of the items were actually a COMPLETELY different product than I ordered. I was SOL for both the bridesmaid dress and the gender reveal dress and had to find last minute replacements. 14 days later, I am still going back and forth with their "customer service" to get a refund. Thankfully I paid with PayPal and can get my money back through them if this does not get resolved.
andrear254
9/25/19
The dresses came like 4 weeks later, and they look nothing like the website photos. Tried to return and they told me i need to make it work. Then emailed me back and said to return the items to a Jimmy with no last name. Yeah no thanks. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!!
tinam486
9/22/19
Order took 5 weeks to get to me and fit is so poor and looks nothing like the pictures. Asked to return and told that I could pay 60% for the item to get another size sent to me. Don't buy from this website. Also deceptive because I was told I was shopping using AUD currency but it was US dollars so got charged more than quoted. Big scam!
darbid
9/22/19
After using the website to order my maternity dress, which still hasn't come. Everything of mine was hacked, Facebook, email, credit card, etsy account and amazon account. I emailed them multiple times and nothing
jm786
9/21/19
The clothing is extremely poor quality and the sizing is not anywhere close to accurate. Any attempt to return the items for a refund is futile. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! It is a huge scam!
tamarar61
9/21/19
Terrible site! Paid expedited shipping and took weeks to get only some of my items *( still waiting...). They are SO POORLY fabricated and stitched I threw away 2 items because customer service won't email you back! Save your time, money and a headache and find somewhere else to shop.
jenniferw599
9/18/19
I am still waiting to get my maternity dress (it's been now 5 weeks). I've tried multiple times to contact the company but never hear anything back. As a result I missed wearing my dress to my baby shower and wasted my money. I'm going to make a formal complaint soon if I don't hear back from them soon. But what's the point - I am giving birth in 2 weeks so won't be able to wear the dress anyway! AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Use Iconic instead.
renataf7
9/17/19
Bought three maternity jumpsuits. They were neither maternity nor did they look like the website photos. Horrible fabric. Do not buy!!! Total scam!!!

This company is a total SCAM and a waste of your time and money. Stay away!

By Genevieve J.

It is a big scam. Run the other way as fast as you can!!!

By J M.

I would say any other are because they are a scam.

By Tamara R.
Questions? Get answers from the Cutevana staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Cutevana