Custom Tailored Upholstery

Custom Tailored Upholstery has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Custom Tailored Upholstery are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Custom Tailored Upholstery?

“Crappy workmanship”

tanya o.
7/23/17

Bernie was invited over to recover a sectional. Bernie took a deposit and promised to return in April to begin work. When we never received phone call or email we followed up. Bernie let us know that due to some unforseen circumstances he would need to pick up in may. May came and went without a phone call or email. So we followed up again. We were given a mid June pick up after having to be really firm and explaining that already our expectations were not met. I started having a bad feeling about the experience and when bernie finally picked up I began having second thoughts as I doubted his ability to deliver on what I asked to be done. The couch came back after 2 weeks. It was covered and felt alot better than it previously did. An hour after he left we had to call him. We discovered a small hole in the seam between the cushions and the couch squeeked badly. (One of the issuse brought up before work was done ) Bernie did offer to come and address the issue, however when I emailed him very politely about the quality of work and not meeting my expectations, he responded with "if you continue to berate the work I have done I will have no further contact" "The squeek does not make it uncomfortable" Update* refuses to take a look at the issues now unless we bring the couch back at our expense. I would not recommend this company based on my personal experience

tanyao9
July 23rd, 2017

"The squeek does not make it uncomfortable"

I would not recommend this company based on my personal experience

Questions? Get answers from the Custom Tailored Upholstery staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Custom Tailored Upholstery?

Have a question about Custom Tailored Upholstery?