Review of CustomCanv.as

Tel: +1-281-500-9347
info@customcanv.as

cw84
8/6/16
Their website states 8-10 business days to process/ship order. It was 6 weeks (27 business days) and I hadnt received my order or a response to multiple emails, yet my credit card was charged the day I placed the order. I ended up successfully disputing the charge through my credit card company and ordered through another online site that had customer service numbers posted (this one does not, which is a huge flag!). I'm only left to ponder if this company went out of business or actively scams customers on occasion. I was a sucker for a good deal but ended up with a hassle for that decision. Should have researched reviews thoroughly before purchasing.

Tip for consumers: Look for customer service phone numbers and statements about wanting you to be 100% satisfied.

da24129
7/24/16
After months of over twenty-five orders, this company stopped returning paid orders and would not respond via any of the methods posted on their website. After a month of attempting to get a response to no avail; I later had to file a protest with paypal to have the sum of monies I paid for on two large orders that were never shipped. " I loved the work they did but became completely bitter with the lack of concern this company has for a customer like me who had done over a thousand dollars in business with them."
stephand10
6/6/16
I did business twice successfully with this company but the third time was cursed. After a month I began writing letters, "live" chatting and leaving phone messages, no response ever. Fortunately I was able to reverse the charges through PayPal. What a waste of time and almost money.
ak454
4/10/16
Ive been waiting for 2 weeks for any update about my order. The website says 8-10 days for production + shipping. I emailed 3 times, but not response. No phone number listed on their website or Facebook. Feels Iike I've been scammed, which is very unfortunate because the canvas I ordered was a special birthday gift.
erich313
2/21/16
I've been waiting a full three weeks for my order and am on my third email to get an update with no response. They don't list a phone number, should have been my first clue, and their "live chat" has never been online that I've seen. Looking into refund from my CC company, but who knows.
markk46
6/29/15
i originally ordered 4 canvas prints. 3 of which came out great. Unfortunately, the largest one had a printer fault line running across the middle of the print. I have made several attempts to get someone's attention from customcanv.as but to no avail. I asked just for a reprint twice and no response. I asked for a refund and no response. I even told them I was going to order more prints which was true but still no response. great quality prints..... Most of the time. Lousy customer service..... consistently. 0 stars is too high of a rating. Whoops they owe me a star otherwise I can't submit my review!!

Questions? Get answers from the CustomCanv.as staff and other customers.

CustomCanv.as?