Review of Current Catalog

Tel: 1.800.848.2848
affiliates@currentcatalog.com

danied1
5/13/19

Consumers, steer clear! I will NEVER order from this place again!!!! I ordered return address labels over a week ago and the shipping cost me over $8!!!!! For what?!?! Pony express would have been faster! If they were delivered on a pony I would have gotten them sooner. You people are horrible!!!! I wish I would have had the option to give you a half star because you don't even deserve a full star!!! Close up shop!!!

meghano15
4/9/19

I have placed three orders in the past four months. The first took nearly a month to arrive. I won't dwell on slow shipping. You can read lots of other reviews about that, and my experience was no different.

My issue is that they keep emailing me saying if I place just two orders in 12 months I will be part of some "blue ribbon club." I have placed THREE and apparently I'm still not in "the club." Even though I have placed three orders through their website, the website does not recognize my email address. I created an account with the email address I used to place the orders (to find out where my most recent order is) and their website reports I have no orders.

I called customer service and the rep said she could see my orders on her end, but as to why I can't, her response was, "I don't know! [giggling] I don't know! [more giggling]." My impression is that they are underpaid, not well trained, and apathetic to their customers' needs. Too bad since the company carries some really cute products. Would love if a reputable company bought them out.

christinad123
3/7/19

Terrible service! I was told i would receive my order within 2 weeks. It was over a month and they still had not shipped. Very unreliable and unprofessional service. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT ORDER from them!

diondraw
2/11/19

PLEASE DON'T ODER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! They are not Loyal to their customers and they don't care if you get your items on time! Once you order and pay they don't care about you anymore. Very POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!! They don't try to assist you at all. I will never use them AGAIN!!

sharons536
1/28/19

I placed an order on the 14th and on the 27th received an email that my order had been shipped. However, that was not really true. They had created a shipping label, that's all. No clue as to when the item will really ship. Current is much to slow in filling orders and should tell me when the item really has shipped not when an address label has been created. Yes, I had called on the 22nd and they told me then the items were being shipped.

jooaes
1/15/19

Custumer service sucks and they and wrong address levels so I called to send me correct address level I ordered but they wouldn't w/o charging me another extra $14! Plus quality of check books photos are barely printed, WTF!
Please go with BRADFORD EXCHANGE Company which is better quality and service.

lindsayh77
12/24/18

Christmas labels were ordered early December with a 2-3 day processing and 5-9 day shipping window. Did not arrive by Christmas as promised. It's ridiculous that a tiny item like labels takes 3 weeks plus to ship. Will NEVER shop this company again.

boyds12
12/14/18

The Christmas cards I ordered in November had an acceptable delivery date (5 - 9 business days)...today is the 14th of December and still no Christmas cards!! Current's Customer Service Dept has been no help
My advice is DO NOT THROW GOOD MONEY AWAY BY ORDERING ANYTHING FROM CURRENT!!!!!

sarahh460
11/30/18

I ordered Christmas labels, stickers and wrapping paper this year on November 14th. The company only ships by super slow snail mail, and the quoted date of delivery is currently Dec 18th. I contact customer (un)service with absolutely no help. They said they had no ability to ship this faster. So I won't be able to use them this year!

johno344
11/15/18

also like to visit https://christmaswishes2u.blogspot.com/2018/11/christmas-cards.html

visit onece plases

janicek81
11/13/18

In an unusual move for me, I placed a Rush Delivery' order with this company on 10/29/18. Rush Delivery' promises delivery in two to five business days. My shipment arrived on 11/08/18. Upon inquiry via live chat, I was informed that the count begins from the day they ship your package. I asked where I could find the terms for Rush Delivery anywhere in the catalog or online and was directed to look under the help' section on their website. I did so, and absolutely nothing appeared to clarify this issue. The live chat person then agreed with me. During communication via email, I was told that indeed my package was delivered in 3 days AFTER BEING SHIPPED. It was not shipped out for 6 days after ordering. In a later email I was informed that they will issue me a refund for the extra money I spent. DO NOT PAY FOR RUSH DELIVERY, as this has no meaning to this company.

brendao43
10/25/18

I received a catalog advertising all orders over $50 gets shipping for $1.99. Also included in the catalog was a 25% off coupon. When I placed my order (for well over $100) I entered the 25% off code. They gave me the 25% off, but added $31.99 for shipping!! Don't bother shopping here. There are plenty of other places who let you use the coupon they send you along with the shipping discount. Not only do they mislead you, but they rip you off.

stephenn164
10/19/18

Ordered on line was suppose to get 15% discount and free shipping got neither. Called customer service and could not change order. Got screwed once not again never use them again.

loriw150
10/15/18

46 days ago, I placed an order for one box of checks.. At about the two week mark I called them to check on the order. According to the assistant they were being processed and would take up to 20 days to deliver.
A week later I tried e-mailing them and a live chat...no response from either.
I called again. I was asked for my confirmation number...but explained I was never sent one.
Then I got a letter from them requesting a bank statement, which I coincidentally received the same day to put it in the mail box and sent it off.
10 days or so went by and I called again. This time I was told that the letter I sent must have gotten lost in the mail.
I told 'Sarah' to cancel my order.
Two days later the charge hit my bank. Instead of blowing up I decided that I would just wait for the checks to show up.
I called again this morning and even though the assistant confirmed the cancellation of the order, she said they were shipped out on the 4th and that it would take 20 days to get here.
Years ago, before the internet came into being, I ordered cards and checks from these folks (via snail mail) and was always happy with the products and they usually arrived within 14 days.
I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN, and suggest you go ANYWERE BUT THERE!
This has been the most frustrating experience of my entire life

kathleenl130
9/25/18

A few days ago I posted a review about personalized return address labels that were "wrong" even after I called and complained about the first set.
Spoke to customer service again today. Turns out that, even though I created the personalization and approved my design for the ordering process, this particular label will ALWAYS default to a first line of all caps and all heavy block print.
No where did the website tell me my personalization wld not go through as I created it. If it had, I wld have chosen a different label.
So, my initial ranting review shd be taken w/ a grain of salt. It wld have been helpful if the first customer rep had told me about the limitations of this label's personalization. Then, I wldn't have gotten SO angry when the exact same (wrong!) labels hit my mailbox.
But, despite this issue, and despite the limited hours for available customer service reps, the product quality--calendars, address books, etc--is still very good

dorothyc101
9/10/18

I love Current Catalog! I have been buying from Current Catalog since I was a high school student. My friends and I would order together. It was like Christmas when our order came. Now, I put together baskets of Current goodies and create beautiful gifts for my grandchildren's teachers. I have had nothing but compliments on the unusual items in those gifts. I buy using coupon codes which helps balance out the shipping costs. Yes, you do have to expect slow shipping, but just plan ahead. Also, their sales are great!

mab5
6/27/18

I have been trying to place an order for two days, but the webiste keeps telling my credit cards have been refused. It is not a problem with thte cards; something is wrong with the website.

lorir103
3/23/18

Crazy expensive shipping fees and items still take 3 weeks to arrive, customer service not helpful, products are junk

janeto29
3/15/18

After dealing with them for 20+ years, I am done. They consistently screw up every order. Shipping is painfully slow (3 weeks) then the wrong order requires a call to customer (un) service. They promise to reship and never do. 3 emails and 2 calls and still no satisfaction. The quality over the years is far inferior to the dollar store cards. JUNK!!! They need to get it together or say bye bye - which I hope they do.

Tip for consumers: go elsewhere!

maryh62
3/5/18

Unlike many reviews here, I have ordered 4 times and had 4 consistently good experiences! No products were ever delayed or missing. All were good quality. Hint: Once you start ordering online, they will begin sending catalogs in the mail. These include great discount codes on shipping, deeply discounted products and free products. My last order contained 2 free journals, 2 free notepads, some free full size thank you cards and envelopes, free gift wrap sheets, and free file folders. As long as they maintain this excellent quality, I will be a repeat customer! No complaints!

rebeccan44
2/16/18

I ordered the Personalized Oval Address Stamp from Current. It is JUNK! First of all, it does not print reliably each time - there are light areas where there is no printing almost every time I try to stamp something! And sometimes a big blob of ink comes out on the envelope!! Also, it's a little stamp in the middle of a big stamper, with no markings on it at all to show you where to place the stamper on the envelope so that you print a stamp in the envelope corner !!! Save your money - don't buy this item, ever!!!

lynnb125
1/29/18

i WISH i had known about this horrid company before ordering. Just to tell you in advance, they over bill, send damaged good, and now want to report to a credit bureau because I stopped payment and returned their good!!!!!!!!!

DONT USE THEM!~!!! Buyer beware!

lindaa145
12/19/17

I ordered return address labels on Dec. 3. They were "shipped" on Dec. 7. HOWEVER, I learned that although they were to arrive in "6 business days," they were ACTUALLY not scheduled to arrive until DECEMBER 20!!! 3 weeks to get a simple order???? Beyond incompetence!! I spoke to customer service. They claimed they had no way of expediting the order since it was in the hands of DHL. (They claimed there was no way to reach DHL!) Unbelievable! Then the supervisor lied to me and said that the labels would be arriving earlier than the Dec. 20 date. It is now Dec. 19, and no labels. NEVER again - and I plan to tell everyone I know to STAY AWAY from Current!!! The worst!

alexandrab51
12/19/17

When I was a kid, my parents would order our address labels and address labels for me, from Current. This Christmas, we have a new house, so I thought, "Let's get some new labels with our new address! Just for old time's sake." That was 14 days ago. Current said they shipped them on 12/6 (the day after I ordered them). It took a full 6 additional days for DHL to update with anything but they're "en route." They were transferred to somewhere in New Jersey on Friday (four days ago) and the USPS doesn't recognize the tracking number supposedly assigned to them. I should've just set $15.00 on fire. You're a stationery company during the holidays, get your act together!!! So frustrating... never again.

donnad129
12/14/17

I used to order from Current years ago when they were the only game in town. I was always happy with my purchases. I wanted Christmas cards with our name printed so I figured I would use Current again. So sorry I did. I ordered end of November & tracking says it won't arrive until 12/23/17. Unbelievable! I have friends that ordered from Shutterfly & Vistaprint & had their cards in a week. So disappointed & angry. DO NOT purchase from Current!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Current Catalog staff and other customers.

Current Catalog?