Cotton Traders

Cotton Traders has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Cotton Traders also ranks 81st among Sportswear sites. The most common issues with Cotton Traders are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Cotton Traders?

“If I want a quality item in cotton, Cotton Traders is my first stop”

Colette R.
10/19/17

I have purchased items for women and men, knitwear, Fleece, cotton mens jeans, and I could go on. In two years, I have received quality items, packaged and delivered by courier in a speedy fashion. Reasonably priced and excellent offers. I had one occasion to exchange for a smaller size which was smooth and fast. I love this site.

“WOW!!”

Alvin J.
5/11/20

WOW!!!!!!!!! I was clothes shopping online for some men's shorts and pants. I came across Cotton Traders and liked what they had to offer! The products seemed to be well represented and although the reviews on the Cotton Traders website were some what poor and there seemed to be many issues with ordering and receiving ordered product I decided to order and trust there may have been some irregularities that were worked out?? I can now add myself to the growing number of people that are chasing their orders to no avail. I did receive a call from Mick from CT on 05/06/2019 from +44 161 374 7263 and he assured me the package would be delivered shortly. And given the current state of affairs with COVID-19 and such, orders are likely running behind. As of 05/11/2020 no package, so I called again today. No response and when I went to their website, my order number was gone and no response from CT???? So now I have the privilege of working with my bank to reverse the charges. Thanks Cotton Trader I appreciate getting the business!!!!

alvinj32
May 11th, 2020
WOW!!!!!!!!!
I was clothes shopping online for some men's shorts and pants.
I came across Cotton Traders and liked what they had to offer!
I can now add myself to the growing number of people that are chasing their orders to no avail. I did receive a call from Mick from CT on 05/06/2019 from *******263 and he assured me the package would be delivered shortly. And given the current state of affairs with COVID-19 and such, orders are likely running behind.
andrewf285
November 20th, 2019
I was told the quality is on par with M&S. Simply not true, from the few items i've purchased from Cotton Traders, the quality feels cheap and this is consistent.

The worst part is, their customer service is by far the worst i've experienced. Just appalling, be prepared to wait for over a week just for a reply followed by a completely unhelpful response.
coletter
October 19th, 2017
williamh1155
September 16th, 2019
Have tried 5 times over 3 days to place an online order. Tried to use both Visa and Am Ex cards. Keep getting "click here to reload the page," but nothing happens! Why should I continue to try?
larrys171
October 4th, 2019
These people are the worst!!

These people are the worst! When you order they tell you it will be 7 weeks before delivery BUT they charge your card immediately. You are paying in advance for something you have not seen nor have. Can you imagine the money they are making on interest on orders they have yet to deliver. I called customer service to ask where my order was and he said, "obviously I didn't read that the delivery was 7 weeks." I asked why they charged my credit card the moment I ordered? He rudely said it was their policy. When I went to their site to write a review I discovered I had been blocked to leave a review or complain! I've yet to get my order and it's now over 6 weeks. Meanwhile they've had my money all this time and I've yet to see my order.
moanyminniew
July 23rd, 2009
If you make a mistake on your order or want to change something (like the delivery address) you have to wait for them to confirm the order and then try cancelling it and re-ordering- except it may be too late as it's already on its way by then. You can't email them so have to phone (and be kept hanging on whilst they drivel through all the options) and then the staff can't help you anyway. It's unbelievably bad!
paulj35
March 22nd, 2013
SLOW, RUDE, INCOMPETENT, USELESS. DO NOT USE THEM IF YOU WANT QUICK AND COURTEOUS SERVICE.

I have ordered from Cotton Traders on three occasions over the last year. Once I ordered ten pairs of trousers- all the same style- two pairs were a sixe tto small even thought they were siad to be the right size on the label. A second order for shorts for a holiday took over two weeks to arive by which time I was on the ebach! The third time I ordered from stock a Blazer, a pair of trousers and a shirt. The shirt was out of stock even though the website had siad there were plenty available and the Blazer was still missing a week later so that i did not have it for the funeral I was planning to attend. Their complaints system is also not fit for purpose- requiring complaints to be in writing only; when I did get through to head office on the phone I was assured that I would be called back by customer services but this took four days before I was able to request a re-despatch by 24 hour courier which they refused. They suggested that I should have ordered earlier and I apologised for the fact that my relative had not died earlier to allow time for their delivery system.
paml178
May 25th, 2020
I ordered quite a few items from Cotton Traders the first time. They did take a long time to get here, but I wasn't in a hurry. I kept only 2 and returned all the rest over 2 months ago. I have sent email after email by every possible way - thru their website using their "Contact Us" button and just plain emails and tried to contact them by phone asking why I haven't received my credit yet, with no answer to any of my queries. They owe me quite a bit of money. It's like no one works there! I doubt that I will ever see my money credited back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

Nope...the merchandise was cheap and apparently no one works there!

By Pam L.
See more answers (2)

impossible...after many, many tries I have never been able to talk or get an email response from their customer service

By Pam L.
See more answers (2)

I was told about the quality of their products by an existing employee. This couldn't be more wrong. If it's cheap you're after, then this is the place to go.

By Andrew F.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Cotton Traders staff and other customers.

Cotton Traders - offering clothing and footwear for real people in sizes to suit all shapes. Shop in safety online or sign-up to receive your free catalogue

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cotton Traders?

Have a question about Cotton Traders?