Review of Cotton Traders

Altrincham, CHS WA14, GB
Tel: +44-844-8441111

coletter
10/19/17

I have purchased items for women and men, knitwear, Fleece, cotton mens jeans, and I could go on. In two years, I have received quality items, packaged and delivered by courier in a speedy fashion. Reasonably priced and excellent offers. I had one occasion to exchange for a smaller size which was smooth and fast. I love this site.

paulj35
3/22/13

SLOW, RUDE, INCOMPETENT, USELESS. DO NOT USE THEM IF YOU WANT QUICK AND COURTEOUS SERVICE.

I have ordered from Cotton Traders on three occasions over the last year. Once I ordered ten pairs of trousers- all the same style- two pairs were a sixe tto small even thought they were siad to be the right size on the label. A second order for shorts for a holiday took over two weeks to arive by which time I was on the ebach! The third time I ordered from stock a Blazer, a pair of trousers and a shirt. The shirt was out of stock even though the website had siad there were plenty available and the Blazer was still missing a week later so that i did not have it for the funeral I was planning to attend. Their complaints system is also not fit for purpose- requiring complaints to be in writing only; when I did get through to head office on the phone I was assured that I would be called back by customer services but this took four days before I was able to request a re-despatch by 24 hour courier which they refused. They suggested that I should have ordered earlier and I apologised for the fact that my relative had not died earlier to allow time for their delivery system.

moanyminniew
7/23/09

If you make a mistake on your order or want to change something (like the delivery address) you have to wait for them to confirm the order and then try cancelling it and re-ordering- except it may be too late as it's already on its way by then. You can't email them so have to phone (and be kept hanging on whilst they drivel through all the options) and then the staff can't help you anyway. It's unbelievably bad!

Questions? Get answers from the Cotton Traders staff and other customers.

Cotton Traders?