Cool blue

Cool blue has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Cool blue ranks 47th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate Cool blue?

“This is the store that I trust”

Nalmewid N.
7/29/20

This is the store that I trust to deliver me the goods. I am tech guy and like to buy a lot of elctronic devices. This store is well stocked with pretty much everythng I need. I have bought quite a number of things and just one of the had a sall problem. Maybe it ws just a factory error but everything else is cool. Keep it up.

nalmewidn
July 29th, 2020

tomh194
January 10th, 2017

I have ordered a bunch of things already and they have always arrived.

When having problems you can return the stuff without much hassle.

paolom18
September 3rd, 2019

No doubt it's a great choice for electronics. I bought from them in Belgium, mostly via delivery (even after 8 hours since the order is submitted, no extra costs) but also at their shop in Zaventem, Brussels.

jollyj
January 25th, 2016

I've ordered a wheelie school bag from Coolblue at the start of the school year. Firstly, I couldn't find the bag anywhere in Belgium so I was happy to find it here. And secondly, I ordered in the evening and it arrived the very next day! Well-packaged too.

Finally, a service-oriented online shop in Belgium :) Just what we need!

It would be nice if the site is translated to FR and / or EN as well.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

Questions? Get answers from the Cool blue staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cool blue?

Have a question about Cool blue?