ContactsExpress.ca

ContactsExpress.ca

www.contactsexpress.ca

ContactsExpress.ca has a consumer rating of 4.7 stars from 38,870 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ContactsExpress.ca also ranks 15th among Contact Lenses sites.

• This has been the quickest shopping experience when it comes to contact lenses.
  • Fast processing of order, fast shipping and great prices.

• I subscribed to your newsletter for $5 off the first order, did not receive a coupon code.
  • I ordered my contact lenses on May 23rd and it is currently June 3rd and I have yet to receive my contact lenses.
How would you rate ContactsExpress.ca?

“Web Site and Price.....”

Randy M.
2/21/20

Web Site and Price.....a repeat customer again;) and - would be a little more user friendly if you could make which boxes is Right Eye and which is Left. Most people like me do not know OD from OS...and marking the boxes makes usage easier..when using a new contact - usually first thing in the morning.. Lastly,, Aeroplan points would be great too.. Thank you ;)

“Horrible customer service”

Samuel O.
4/24/20

Absolutely VILE customer service. Rude service staff who don't bother to read the whole issue and instead just belittle you without listening to the issue. Horrible company and I will never order my contacts from them again. Not to mention the product came late AND damaged. But apparently I'm not owed any form of compensation or return. HAH! Stay away!!!

Reviews (38,870)

coupon code (48) contact lenses (24) customer service (25) processing fee (18) shopping experience (9) order (307) great prices (13) discount code (13) great experience (8) delivery time (5) promo code (7) 2 boxes (4)
randym321
Randy M.
February 21st, 2020
Verified purchase

Lastly,, Aeroplan points would be great too..

ceciliad38
Cecilia D.
March 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
Cheaper than Clearly (saved me $10 total), site isn't very good looking but it's easy to use. Really love the easy coupon code access, I added an extra star for recommendation because of that. I'll order through you again, provided that contacts arrive within a week. Thanks!
andrewl749
Andrew L.
March 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
disappointed that I started my order just before midnight and tried to apply a $20 discount for the day but alas the clock had gone over to the next day so it was expired. Sigh.
brendaj84
Brenda J.
February 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
It has great and very fast. My only complaint...…..I purchased a coupon but did not realize it had to be used at that time so lost out on the discount but paid for it.
anonymousr804
anonymous R.
March 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Been using ContactsExpress since 2012, for 2 members of my family. Very good prices, quick delivery, good rebate offers sent frequently. I you are buying contact lenses somewhere else, you should compare with ContactsExpress as I personally could not find a better company to buy contacts from.
tayak3
Taya K.
January 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
I was sent a email saying I got sspecial $10 off to my account on my next order then it said "NOW order and take advantage of these other discounts" but of course you can only use 1 discount. Very misleading. You didn't give me $10 off my account because I took the bioenergy discount. The fine print says only 1 discount so it should be worded differently. It leaves a bad feeling when you feel like you've been mislead to get your business. I don't want emails from you anymore.
margaretr295
Margaret R.
March 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Took a long time. Every time I went back to check things all information erased. However, the order arrived quickly. Happy with that.
kristiannad
Kristianna D.
December 5th, 2019
Verified purchase
they've made mistakes in the past but usually very quick and relatively easy to order. Website could be better. I've been a customer for a few years. Coupons/vouchers make a difference, I would like more info on individual products, its hard to choose which is right for me. Hard to find testimonials. I like supporting a canadian site though!
samuelo69
April 24th, 2020
sujinl
Sujin L.
February 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've been using this site for years. It was nice to get them delivered earlier than I thought But I wish I had more COUPONS. ^^ Hope you're prosperous.
maryamg11
Maryam G.
March 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
It says i can apply coupon codes then it says it will email me the code but no email every comes. its extremely confusing and frustrating. If you say you'll give a coupon then just apply it and let that be it. It feels deceiving. Im a repeat customer and hope you'd actually give me proper incentive to shop with you again.
ContactsExpress C. – ContactsExpress.ca Rep
Thank you for choosing ContactsExpress.ca! We apologize for any confusion. The $30 voucher you have applied for has been emailed to your Gmail account Mar 23rd 3:18 PM. We have just resent that email. We kindly ask you to check your spam/junk folder as well. Should you have any questions regarding your order, please do not hesitate to call our customer service helpline for further assistance.
biancav19
Bianca V.
March 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love ordering my contacts through you. However, I have chosen fast shipping and paid more for this option to have them not come for 2 weeks. Hopefully this won’t be an issue this time :)
patrickm693
Patrick m.
March 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Everything was great except for the pushy reminders to sign up for emails and the fact that I have to write feedback I order to submit this page.
amaliai1
March 11th, 2020
horrible customer service; products are not available and you are forced to wait for days on end. incompetent managers and ineffective client service
ContactsExpress C. – ContactsExpress.ca Rep
Thank you for choosing ContactsExpress.ca! We are very sorry for the delay in the shipment of your order. We do our best to ship every order out within the time frame. Unfortunately, there are times when backorders occur, and a delay is inevitable. We will be really happy to serve you with even better services in future with more effective and efficient processing times. We hope that you accept our sincere apologies and we hope to see you returning to our website soon.
anonymousu876
anonymous U.
March 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Contacts express is honestly the cheapest market on the option. Ordered from them 1 time and had no issues! Shipping was fast and everything was as promised. Would recommend to anyone in Canada.
anonymousg711
anonymous G.
December 31st, 2019
Verified purchase
For future orders can I pick up the package in a pharmacy so I don't have to worry about it being stolen?
jeanmicheld3
JeanMichel D.
January 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
Had difficulty submitting my order using the Paypal button. It kept removing the province info. I had to use the checkout button and then select the Paypal option for it to work!
anonymousn763
anonymous N.
March 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Prices are cheaper all around and you have the stock we need. Thank you for making these affordable options available to the everyday buyer like us.
ralucar2
Raluca R.
May 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
I love contactexpress.ca. Fast shipping and impeccable service. Also great prices. I will continue to order.
sarahd555
Sarah D.
January 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've bought contacts through this website 3 times now and I've always been pleased with my experience.
markm2002
Mark M.
March 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to navigate and clear direction for what I want... contacts. Do something and do it well, good job ContactsExpress
ashleyf180
Ashley F.
January 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
Checkout was horrible, had to enter details SEVEN times! Each time I made a change to my cart all my information was gone!
Navigating through the site was also difficult, and there is limited information on the product.
If I were not recommended to ordering from this site, I definitely would not have proceeded with my purchase.
ContactsExpress C. – ContactsExpress.ca Rep
Thank you for choosing ContactsExpress.ca! We apologize for the trouble you were experiencing. We have reviewed our site and found it to be stable at this time. It’s possible that the problem you were experiencing was either connection or browser related and therefore will not occur on an ongoing basis. If we can ever assist in placing an order or if you would like to report another problem, please feel free to call 1-877-335-8745 or email service@ContactsExpress.ca
elisah30
Elisa H.
January 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love how I don't have to search around to figure out what I ordered last time - it's right there. And I am so happy to get the $15 off! Thank you!
anonymousv722
anonymous V.
January 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
I was told a coupon code wasn't valid because items needed to be a minimum of $20. Items were 39.99.
anonymousm804
anonymous M.
March 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Quick and easy,my optometrist is closed due to covid19,first time I’ve bought on line.Cheaper than the optometrist office.

Questions? Get answers from the ContactsExpress.ca staff and other customers.

Buy Contact Lenses in Canada -- shipped from Canada at the best Canadian price. Buy discount contacts online in Canada that are the same as you get from your doctor, at a much lower price.

Business History

ContactsExpress.ca is proudly Canadian. We offer the most affordable contact lens service to Canadian contact lens wearers. Save up to 50% off regular retail prices on contact lenses and enjoy the convenience of home delivery by ordering your contacts online.

We carry all the major brands of lenses including Acuvue, Freshlook, Proclear, Biomedics, Purevision, Air Optix and more.Same lenses as you would get from your doctor, at a fraction of the cost.

ContactsExpress C.
Customer service
Typically responds within 13 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ContactsExpress.ca?

Have a question about ContactsExpress.ca?