computeruniverse

computeruniverse has a consumer rating of 1.57 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. computeruniverse ranks 90th among Computer sites.

How would you rate computeruniverse?

“Best price, highly recommend!”

Antonio B.
1/27/17

Excellent service and I am really happy I have found this online store. Fast delivery within a week and everything was packed very well. All prices exclude VAT when shipping outside of European Union and it's a good chance to save a little money. There are many products that have discounts and there is discount coupon code also, that allow to save 5 euro when you place your first order in this great online store. I have used this one FWN1CWF coupon code, and it works well. I will highly recommend computeruniverse online store to everyone.

“Lack of respect for the clients. The goods are still pending after 3 weeks”

Viorel M.
4/29/20

Bad is to kind. They have good prices but I don't even know if they are real or just made to attract clients. I contacted them by email on the 1st of this month email, told them that I understand they might have problems and asked if they deliver outside Germany. I also specified that I don't speak German. They haven't answered so I canned on the 3rd and asked the same things. They said yes to both. So I completed an order on the 8th. All the emails I got from them (when they had the will to answer) are in German. After the order I saw the transaction pending in my bank but I haven't received any bill and the order wasn't in the account I have created on their side. After a series of emails after 2 weeks I succeeded to talk with someone that justified that they were expecting a money transfer not online payment so I need to cancel the transfer and then make a new payment. After I did that it took 3 days for them to say that they received the money. Then they said that they are waiting for some product. Now in my account the products are reserved since Monday but I don't know if it's true and if they will ship them. I don't even want to guess how long the delivery will take. But they took the money.

viorelm1
April 29th, 2020
Bad is to kind.
I don't even want to guess how long the delivery will take.
But they took the money.
valeryb10
September 6th, 2020
I made an order on computeruniverse on 12/15/2019 (the amount is about 500 euros) and wanted to receive the order by the end of 2019. For this, I specially selected products marked "READY TO SHIP"! And the order arrived only on 01/23/2020. Also, when examining the parcel at the post office, I found that the box with the goods had been opened. I wrote a statement of refusal to receive and the parcel went back. Today is already 06/09/2020, and I have not received any response - What about my return! They received the parcel with the return on 02/28/2020. Emails are not answered. They don't answer the phone either. I read the forums - as it turned out, my case was not the only one! I wanted to build a top PC! A new socket is out! In the corner there is a thermaltake core v51 case, an MSI MEG Z390 ACE motherboard and all sorts of crap on the little things... ALMOST YEAR guys!
antoniob52
January 27th, 2017
I will highly recommend computeruniverse online store to everyone.
fw43
August 15th, 2019
I ordered a NAS. Condition choosen on the website: paying after delivery. After confirmation I got the message: unfortunately not in your case. I am a new customer, so why? A reason is not given. On their request I paid in advance. Then the announcement came that the price was not correct. It should be a 20% higher. In fact the price was about the same as their competitor. A day later there was a new offer: a lower price! Obviously another mistake. They offered me a refund. Now I am waiting for my refund, waiting, waiting. For days. It seems this business is not reliable.
zamins
January 26th, 2018
290 euro I request a refund... you do not even answer my messages. If you do not answer, I will complain... It was 45 days. 45... 4555555... REFUNDDDDDDDDDD 290 EUROOOOOO bad service baddddd baddd..
theoulaw
March 31st, 2018
Disappointing! Ordered an expensive laptop on the 16th of March. They shipped via DHL. A week later they discovered that it was not possible to deliver it, because it had batteries included, so I had to wait until it returned back to them to resend it via UPS! I was calling every day, and sending emails too, the response was slow and insufficient. They told me that they sent it on the 23rd of May. Until the 26th there was no update on the tracking status, so I called them, and they said that they already sent it. I did not believe them, so I called the UPS and they told me that computeruniverse did not arrange a delivery with that tracking number! So after calling many times, they finally sent it, the next day and they gave me NEW tracking number! ALSO I had to pay 55euro more, for the extra UPS charge, as it was not my mistake that it was not possible to be delivered bu DHL, and at first they asked even more money for the UPS cost, more that their web-page listing stated! Avoid them!
gorank5
July 13th, 2017
I order an TV mount and said in stock and delivery in 2 to 4 work days? Good, take it, paid it and horror story begins...
After a week, i wroted and asked about it, no answer, after twelwe days, i come and check again why isnt coming and where is it, just to see that they are just ready to send? If they answer my mails, i would simple cancel the order...
It did come after almost three weeks, but i waited for few days while my friend come to install, just to determine i get last crap for 21 euro instead better model of 84...
I tried to contact them and i NEVER RECIVED ANY ANSWER WHAT SO EVER?
NOW, APPARENTLLY, THEY WANT FAULTY ITEM BACK AND THEY WILL SEND ME RIGHT ONE? I DONT WANT, EVEN FOR FREE...
I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND THAT YOU F*** OFF...
THIS IS THE WORST EVER COMPANY, AND I DID BOUGHT A LOAD OF STUFF ONLINE SO FAR, NEVER EVER ANYTHING REMOTLY LIKE THIS...
THEY SAY UNDER PURCSHASED ITEM, IN ANY CASE OF PROBLEMS, THEY WILL CONTACT YOU?
NOBODY EVER CONTACT ME, EVEN AFTER 12 DAYS THEY STILL DIDNT EVEN SEND THE ITEM...
AND WHEN THEY DID, THEY SEND CRAPPY AND WRONG ITEM?
SO, ON END, FOR ALL THEIRS NOT ANSWERING THE MAILS FOR ME, WAITING, LOSING TIME AND NERVS, THEY THINK THERY CAN TAKE ANOTHER SHOT?
RETURN ME MY MONEY AND GET LOST, I WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM YOU, NOT IF YOU WILL GIVE FOR FREE, NO THANKS...
AVOID THIS SCAMMERS AND CHEATERS, THEY DESERVE TO BE SHUT DOWN AND SOME INSPECTION ABOUT HOW THEY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS, SOME BIG FINE OR PERMANENT SHUT DOWN WOULD HELP PEOPLE TO AVOID BAD EXPIRIENCE AND LOSING NERVS FROM SUCH COMPANY, ITS A SHAME THEY CAN CALL THEM LIKE THAT, THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND CHEATERS, SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUISSNESS!

Getting help is not difficult, it is simply impossible. By e-mail, phone and other means, it is simply not possible...

By VALERY B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the computeruniverse staff and other customers.

Your computer and multimedia shop with a huge selection at low prices: Computer Hardware, LCD TV, Apple, Digital Imaging, Movies, Games and much more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about computeruniverse?

Have a question about computeruniverse?