Review of CompressionSale

customerservice@compressionsale.com

raymonds92
Raymond S.
2/17/19

Site was easy to follow even for an amateur like me. I have made purchases here before but it seemed easier this time. Last purchase worked out very well. The socks were high quality.

phyllisa17
Phyllis A.
2/16/19

The only thing I wish is that you had a petite line. Not in the circumfernece but the length. I have large calves and short legs and small feet. Hope these do well for me.

janetb159
Janet B.
2/15/19

The ad said first time user put in code SOCK 10 for a 10% discount. No box was provided so I put it in the coupon box but no discount was given.

richardd519
Richard D.
2/14/19

1st time I hope they help delivery was maximum time I since ordered something on Valentine's Day sale but items did not qualify for sale was misleading

anonymousw315
anonymous W.
2/14/19

Excellent this time so far however my experience last year resulted in receiving 4 pairs of the wrong length but I didn't notice the error until recently. Sale prices are excellent too. My email address IS NOT accepted.

claudias89
Claudia S.
2/12/19

they showed a 10% off coupon if i gave my e-mail address, I tried to do that and it wouldn't allow me to do that, Other than that the shopping and check out was easy.

ireneh70
Irene H.
2/11/19

Easy to follow and compare different styles and colors. I like wearing compression socks instead of the usual knee highs which aren't nice looking.

patriciap341
Patricia p.
2/10/19

Order was placed quickly. Got what my husband what he wanted when others could not or wouldn't get for him.

anonymousk336
anonymous K.
2/10/19

I find it hard to understand why I have a coupon from my last order that is not applicable ,, Also you advertise free shipping and I was charged.

freedial
Freedia L.
2/10/19

was easy enough. wish it had stated that there was a shipping charge before I got to the end of my order. Many do not charge shipping.

georged235
GEORGE D.
2/10/19

Product number kept changing to something else. Had to double check that I was ordering JOBST114532, I am a returning customer.

bobl248
Bob L.
2/8/19

Only quibble is that when a category (e.g., men's thigh high 20-30 mmHg) is selected, many irrelevant items are presented.

geraldineg17
Geraldine G.
2/7/19

wanted to use coupon for "Freecare pak". Sale was completed before I saw a place for customer notes...which is where I believe that should be entered. Do doubt my fault being hasty.

dorothyt44
Dorothy T.
2/6/19

It's difficut to order stocking because there are so many different choices. I only want knee high, closed toe, 15 t0 20 or 20 to 30. Too many options, alot of styles vs.companies don't work. I have given away.

anonymouse321
anonymous E.
2/5/19

The shopping experience was quick and easy. I hope that I am pleased with the product I would like to be a return customer.

elizabethe146
Elizabeth E.
2/4/19

I got the wrong size & need to return them for the correct size. I need 602CLSW Size LS 18 - 25mmHg 07788 00437600.

margaretj44
Margaret J.
2/4/19

Slight mix-up on my last order. Received wrong size. Have 2 pantyhose unopened. Need to discuss returns.

stevep372
Steve P.
2/2/19

I received the wrong product. The way you display choices on your website confuses between men and women's socks. When you select to look at men's socks it also lists choice for women's socks. One has to be very careful when ordering.

jayg150
Jay G.
2/2/19

There isn't any link to cancel the order or let me know what the shipping delivery time will be....I had to look all over the web site to find an estimated shipping option which I would have liked to possibly modify.....very confusing. After the PayPal confirmation normally I was directed back to your web site and you placed the order without my reviewing it....very strange....I also don't know if this is a "Pair" of sleeves or just one?????.....Jay Gerber

dianeg194
Diane G.
2/1/19

Website difficult to use. I gave up attempting to order several times over the last two months. I ordered this time since the popup product seems to be what I am looking for.

mr250
M R.
1/31/19

I used your Chat Room twice, the last with Olivia and she gave very pathetic help and did not answer my questions.
You need better service or in the future I will go elsewhere with my business.

richardr505
RICHARD R.
1/31/19

So far, I just ordered the product I was interested in. I will wait to see about shipping time and product's quality.

barbaram609
Barbara M.
1/31/19

Found the rare type of compression sock my mother prefers - with the silicone band at top - - so glad you have it !!!

valg30
Val G.
1/30/19

No complaints but this is a small part of it. If it comes in good time etc. then I will have more to say.

lynneb78
Lynne B.
1/29/19

I'm disappointed. I couldn't find dress socks,which I've ordered before. I could find only trouser socks. The dress socks are so much nicer.

Sizing charts are located on the product details page. For knee-highs: measure around your ankle and calf. Then, measure the distance from the floor to the back of your knee. For thigh-high and pantyhose: measure around your ankle, calf, and upper thigh. Then, measure the distance from the floor to your upper thigh (bottom of your buttocks).

By Travis L., CompressionSale Representative

Please contact customer service at 1-800-504-7315 at your earliest convenience.

By Travis L., CompressionSale Representative

Please contact customer service at 1-800-504-7315 at your earliest convenience.

By Travis L., CompressionSale Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CompressionSale staff and other customers.

15 Photos for CompressionSale