Review of CompressionSale

customerservice@compressionsale.com

charlenep40
Charlene P.
4/19/19

The compression socks recommended by my Dad's doctor was available and easy to find. I signed up for your newsletter so I can look for other products for him.

connied98
Connie D.
4/18/19

Multiple choices, product description good, easy to find what you want and good pricing for those of us who wear hose daily and have to keep them in good shape. Quality product

beverlyc177
Beverly C.
4/18/19

Good but thought i bought Men's size before. The feet are small on the ones we have but they do stretch after a while.

lindas1186
4/17/19

This the first time I have ever reviewed a company on line, but my experience with compression sale has been so bad, that I felt I needed to. I ordered two pair of over priced knee high compression stockings in black. After much waiting and several e-mails, I finally received them. Well I should say I received something, but it was not what I ordered. I e-mailed regarding returns, and after several back and forth e-mails I was finally sent a return postage slip. I put both pair back in the original package and mailed back on April 2nd. I finally received a package on April 15th, but instead of two pairs as I sent back, there was only one pair. I tried e-mailing, received no reply so I called customer service on 4/17. I was informed that they only sent me one pair because I had only returned one pair. Not true. I returned both in same package I received them in. They now say they are going to have to "start an investigation" to see what happened. I have never heard of anything like this. I will never order from this company again. I have contacted my bank to have the charge taken off and I am writing the Better Business Bureau. Do not do business with this company.

greggd30
Gregg D.
4/16/19

when checking out with paypal it said i could review order before going through and it missed that step. got charged for shipping when i could have ordered another pair and paid no shipping. not good

karenj266
Karen J.
4/15/19

I received a message re: sent us your email and we'll give you 10% off. Received the 10% coupon, but when I entered it, the system said it would not work for my order. When I came online to order, I didn't know about the discount and was going to order regardless. THEN, you tell me there's a discount and there is no discount and NOW I'm upset.

phillipp68
Phillip P.
4/12/19

I called about my order the staff was rude same on online chat would not answer all my questions The staff will be the reason I will not order from them again.

dans399
Dan S.
4/12/19

Repeat customer. Take advantage of the sale. First order arrived a few days ago, the product fits very well (I have typical large Type II diabetic feet) provides a nice feel. I wear these in lieu of the elastic CIRAIDE lower sock which even in a size large does not fit me correctly.

charlaw2
Charla W.
4/12/19

I wish I could see the size (9.5-11) for example. I hope "large" means that. I definitely want SILKY materials and closed toes.

jamesf732
James F.
4/12/19

Shopping experience was fine. Im just checking out socks to see which ones I like best for the price. These are on the expensive side.

belindas56
Belinda S.
4/12/19

I never ordered from your company before. However, you had the size I needed; Glad to see it on line.

dorothym142
Dorothy M.
4/11/19

i really like the socks. The only problem I have is I ordered the wrong size and want to return them. have send a message but have not heard back. I would appreciate it you someone would get back with me on this.
Dorothy McNees.

dianep259
Diane P.
4/9/19

Site was a bit overwhelming for me. And, even at a sales price, this is a financial challenge for me. Living solely on Social Security & Medicare.

vincentp77
vincent p.
4/9/19

quite complicated due to color, size, etc and the live chat was not available. I would have liked to have a third pair in an other color such as nice black or a beige/brown

johnnieo2
Johnnie O.
4/9/19

Have been using these stockings for the last two years. They hold up well, wash nicely, and feel good on the legs.

lindap560
LINDA P.
4/8/19

IT'S BEEN OKAY SO FAR. WILL WAIT UNTIL PRODUCT ARRIVES TO CHECK SIZE AND DISCRIPTION IS TRUE TO THE ONE GIVEN.

anonymousm425
anonymous M.
4/8/19

Website is a mess! Very hard to find products. Never an issue WITH the products, just getting to them. Even items that I've ordered previously.

barbarao96
Barbara O.
4/8/19

Your site is very difficult to use. I feel things are not group together correctly. Also much too many ads & e-mails - how do I delete your site - I know you are - so I can get back if needed - you are junking up my computer. You should update your site because the phone number listed for customer service is no longer in service.

fredk97
Fred K.

So far, so good.

Had a bit of a problem trying to enter my name and email address, hare to find the right 'spot' to type in.

marthah199
Martha H.
4/7/19

Last order took to long after i check they told me they were on back order. This order shows that they are in stock so I would expect they to be shipped as stated.

pb128
4/5/19

purchased several items some items were to small and tried on numerus attempts unable to with customer service and when i sent l

velvab
Velva B.
4/1/19

Great! I had a total knee replacement years ago, these stockings give my legs the extra support to help me do all my housework and they feel wonderful.

anonymousd394
anonymous D.
4/1/19

First order - hose were too tight. Exchanged for better fit. Now ordering a second pair of same hose. The open two really is more comfortable.

vernad7
verna d.
3/31/19

I was unable to apply the 19% coupon, sock10; tried to contact live chat and don't have the time to wait for an answer. If you can apply the coupon it would be appreciated.

anonymousv388
anonymous V.
3/29/19

I really wanted regular pantyhose not french cut but they were not available and have not been available for some time.

Sizing charts are located on the product details page. For knee-highs: measure around your ankle and calf. Then, measure the distance from the floor to the back of your knee. For thigh-high and pantyhose: measure around your ankle, calf, and upper thigh. Then, measure the distance from the floor to your upper thigh (bottom of your buttocks).

By Travis L., CompressionSale Representative

Please contact customer service at 1-800-504-7315 at your earliest convenience.

By Travis L., CompressionSale Representative

Please contact customer service at 1-800-504-7315 at your earliest convenience.

By Travis L., CompressionSale Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CompressionSale staff and other customers.

15 Photos for CompressionSale