Review of CompressionSale

customerservice@compressionsale.com

cherylj104
Cheryl J.
7/13/19

released after placing the order that the discount is not for the current order but for a later order..... I needed help with cost NOW not at a later time

laurab855
Laura B.
7/12/19

I like the variety of the selection but the prices are rather high. I am happy that there are no shipping costs. I am very pleased with the products I have purchased and worn thus far.

donnax1
Donna X.
7/12/19

thought shipping was free as stated but as my order was just under the free mark, by a few cents, i had to pay 3.95 for shipping on one item which cost 38.32. Stinks??!!

tammyd144
Tammy D.
7/9/19

Advertising for free shipping, but shipping fee applied on check-out.
It happened to my previous order as well. Please advise. Thanks.

marlenen8
Marlene N.
7/8/19

Shopping on line is very convenient and I do not have any problems with ordering the items that I need.

joannes301
Joanne S.
7/6/19

Unable to find my purchased item by the item number. I must put the name of the manufacturer before the item can be located on the screen.

karenh377
karen h.
7/3/19

Overall experience great. Have just returned home from hospital after complete knee joint replacement and feel I can give no more feedback at this time other than I am extremely impressed with my overall experience with compressionsale.cm.

amarantem
Amarante M.
7/3/19

They offered me a 10% discount and they sent me an electronic mail with a code and the discount never appeared. Announce free shipping on all compression socks and in the end, they charged me the shipment.

susana452
7/1/19

In the past 9 months, I've ordered over $200 worth of items from this company. Some did not work and we had to return BUT even though I followed their guidelines for a return, apparently it wasn't good enough and they repackaged it and returned my return with refusal to accept it again. I tried, (stupidly), one more time to order the right thing and even chatted with their rep while ordering to make sure I ordered the correct thing. The item arrived and was INCORRECT. I wanted to return for the correct item and it, once again, as been a nightmare. I cannot STAND this company and would pay double just not to have to deal with them again. I now have about $175 worth of worthless compression stockings/socks thanks 100% because of this poorly run company.

carolc423
Carol C.
6/30/19

Wow "o" Wow!!! They're tailor-made, fit like a glove, very comfortable. My very first pair came last Thursday and the trial pair made the day, so am now ordering the second pair while they're still on sale. Thank you for the quality compression hosiery.
In Christo et Maria,
Carol Crookston

paulettep23
Paulette P.
6/25/19

This is the quickest way to get my compression stockings and there are more sizes and colors to choose from.

maryh528
Mary H.
6/25/19

At first I could not find the sizing chart, I expected it to drop from the box. Once I found it, it was easy

pcy1
PC Y.
6/24/19

Website is easy to navigate, which is greatly appreciated. Numerous products to choose from. Thank you!

prashantc4
6/24/19

I promise you rest of mind if Company Vakil is dealing with your registration procedure. Each progression of the online Copyright registration in India and trademark registration online in India was effective with next to zero anxiety.

janem201
Jane M.
6/24/19

Am happy with Jobst. Wishing I could find old coupon for discount on future (this) order. This has been an easy way to shop.

suef100
Sue F.
6/23/19

I was very pleased because they had my favorite compression pantyhose on sale and had my size. They had the application gloves super-grip on sale too. They were both delivered - no charge - within a week! Easy peasy! I'll order again!

gloriaj39
Gloria J.
6/23/19

My shopping experience was great except for the popups whicn tend to block one
's view. My overall experience was very good!

db465
D B.
6/21/19

Confused about problem using code that was sent to me. Your system would not apply the discount. Otherwise, very easy to use this site.

skipt7
Skip T.
6/15/19

I was very specific in my search request. Nope! Using your search engine really sucked. But I didn't give up!

anonymouse496
anonymous E.
6/15/19

I have placed orders and find the selection and description of your products to be very good. Shipping has been great before. Looking forward to my next order arrival.

anonymoush479
anonymous H.
6/15/19

the site said free shipping with my order, but at checkout there was a shipping charge, which I could not change

janw97
6/12/19

Compression Sale order# 1156621 sale date: 3/31/2019 2:58:37 PM GMT.For some unknown reason the wrong zipcode was addressed for a neighboring town. Tracking showed it went to the Post office and was sent back to the distributors warehouse. Multipe correspondence from them stated they would contact the Georgia distributor and reship me $58 order. To this date 6/11/19 they have my money and I have NO merchandise or refund which I requested if they could not deliver the merchandise. I ensued with a BBB complaint which Compressionsale stated they would contact distributor and ship my product. NO product NO refund. DO NOT DUE BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE WHO OUTRIGHTLY CHEAT SENIOR CITIZENS.

michaels2278
6/12/19

They offer free shipping on their website for any order. When one checks out with a product they show no shipping charges. When the sale is finalized you get a receipt which then shows a $3.95 shipping charge. I called their customer service and was told their is nothing they can do. Do not buy from them.

jennifers967
Jennifer S.
6/11/19

I was just having trouble deciding because there were so many options. Wasn't sure what would be best for me and my condition

maryc895
Mary C.
6/10/19

I have finally found the right stocking for me...it fits and is comfortable....and you make it easy to find. Thanks.

Sizing charts are located on the product details page. For knee-highs: measure around your ankle and calf. Then, measure the distance from the floor to the back of your knee. For thigh-high and pantyhose: measure around your ankle, calf, and upper thigh. Then, measure the distance from the floor to your upper thigh (bottom of your buttocks).

By Travis L., CompressionSale Representative

Please contact customer service at 1-800-504-7315 at your earliest convenience.

By Travis L., CompressionSale Representative

Please contact customer service at 1-800-504-7315 at your earliest convenience.

By Travis L., CompressionSale Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CompressionSale staff and other customers.

15 Photos for CompressionSale