Review of ComplaintsBoard

Tel: 1465488052994
noreply@complaintsboard.com

lindav73
3/11/18

I feel the need to make everyone aware of a situation I was recently involved in. I purchased a kitten from Val Brink of Countrys Edge Persians of NW Iowa, where she guaranteed me that the silver Persian kittens that I was interested in buying were PKD negative.

I was purchasing these kittens for my grandchildren who have been begging for kittens for some time now. I started my search for the perfect kittens for my grandbabies. After about 2 weeks of searching I came across Val Brinks Facebook page one night. I saw that there were people saying they had got the kittens from Val and could not be happier with them. I watched the videos on her Facebook and looked at her pictures before contacting her about purchasing. I called her the following day asking countless questions about her kittens. The last question I asked her was if her kittens were PKD negative, as I had read that PKD was common in Persians. She said her kittens were not tested but that her adults were clean. I continued the process of adopting 2 of her silver kittens. The kittens were $700 each. I did not have the money, so I withdrew it from my savings account.

When I picked the 2 kittens up they were even more beautiful that in the pictures. I was excited to surprise my grandchildren with them. My grandchildren were ecstatic and loved them they moment they seen them! I could not be happier.

At 16 weeks of age one of them was acting strange and my daughter asked if I could take him to the vet for her. I took him and found out that he had a kidney infection. They started him on an antibiotic. At 18 weeks old the second kitten had the same symptoms, so I took him to the vet and found out the second kitten had a kidney infection, as well. My vet asked if these kittens were bought from a PKD negative cattery. I told her the breeder told me all of her cats were clean, but she did not test the kittens. The vet suggested we scan both the kittens for PKD. I thought it was silly since Val claimed her parents were all clean. I am thankful, yet heartbroken that I did. We found both kittens were PKD positive. I asked if there was anything that we could for these sweet babies, especially since they were both so young. The vet said their lives would not be long and would be full of pain. My grandchildren were heartbroken, as they had gotten so attached to them.
I think that it is interesting that Val brags about being in business for 50 years but does not brag about being PKD negative. Think of how many kittens she has brought into this world that are PKD positive. It is sickening and heartbreaking to say the least.

Val Brinks did not provide any legal documentation proving that these kittens actually did come from her. There was no health certificate with her name on it or anything that identified these kittens were hers, such as; health certificate, business card, registration papers, etc. My vet told me that when you are breeding for profit it is against the law to not have a health check by a licensed veterinarian. There were only 2 hand written papers with dates that these kittens supposedly got wormers/vaccinations. There was no licensed veterinarian signing any of these papers. Therefore, there is no licensed veterinarian supporting Val Brinks.

Val Brink
Countrys Edge Persians
Sioux Center, IA
(712) 441-4533
calmore@hotmail.com
www.countrysedgepersians.weebly.com

Thank you for your time in reading this. I hope I have helped someone else from making the same mistake that I did by dealing with Val Brinks from Country Edge Persians.

jewele5
2/22/18

What I noticed about complaintsboard is that, when you write out a complaint. They will cut it short. And the way that I see it. Is because they doesn't like what some people are saying about businesses and this is the reason why they does this. They also, highlights things in yellow. I personally, think that, this is not the appropriate place to write a complaint. I never want to use their site again unless, they make some improvement.

michaelj268
11/4/17

Is the staff of Yahoo Customer Care a bunch of incompetent, mentally disabled, confused, disoriented people with learning disorders??

I have never dealt with such a moronic group of idiots in my life. Yahoo staff are the stupidest, idiotic people to contact.
It's like they are robots or dogs without any intelligence.

When their website malfunctions, I try to inform them.
It is very difficult to contact Yahoo. They make it virtually impossible and their final "image verification" system goes on & on about 15 or 20 times making the user verify themselves before you can submit the problem.

Their website subsidies like Yahoo Answers, Yahoo Music, yahoo Movies, etc., regularly malfunctions. And when I contact them, explain the problem in detail and send them a screen shot image of the problem, their response is giving a link to an irrelevant article. That's it. When I contact them again to say that they did nothing and wasted our time with their negligence, their next email says: We have closed your case. Do not reply to this email.

So, I wonder - are there actual human beings working at the Yahoo company or are they all robots with no intelligence, or ability to think or do anything. Do they hire people to just sit there all day & do nothing? Do they require a high school diploma to work there, because it seems every customer associate does not understand English, can't read, is confused, lost, and disoriented.

Their response is completely bewildered. They do not make any sense.

vijais
8/12/17

Wingrow General Trading Fze Fraud Company Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, cheating and fraud company in dubai
Mr. pradeep he is owner of the company has cheated 3 companies in india its around Rs.5 crores. All the suppliers exported on DA basis, even after six months he did not make payment to anyone. Please be aware of this company and dont deal with them in future.

His friend Mr. sampath also joined with him and still they are marketing to indian people and foolish everyone

Spartans International Fzc, Empeeson International Pte Ltd, Wingrow General Trading Fze â Rice export to dubai

Dont deal with these person, they are no. 1 cheaters fraud
They will tell you to open lc and inform you as a security and export 70 lacs of materials on credit. Once export they never give payment. They are spending open LC only 5 lacs. amount in oridinary bank

please be care with them
SPARTANS INTERNATIONAL FZC

#04-697,
SINGAPORE-320002

jamesj227
7/24/17

Complaints Board is controlling and withholding public record by only allowing some reviews to come through. Complaints Board is doing this to get business advertise with them. Complaints Board is violating A Freedom of Information Act!

hollym60
6/29/17

This site should be illegal. Absolute lies posted about so many businesses. You can't even respond or it will rank higher in the search engines. Hopefully someday they go out of business. Read real reviews on Google, Facebook and the BBB where customers are actually verified!

ea1348
6/20/17

Their customer service consists of retards and they ignore all my complaints I made to their service. Don't even try visit that trash.

jpk2
4/22/17

NO REPLY FOM THIS COMPANY ABOUT COMPLAINT!

The first time using VRBO. Can I expect this type of chiseling from all your offerings?

I thought this was the first time using VRBO but my wife reminded me we just used it for a condo in Sun Valley last month. The fees seemed a little much on that one for a 2 night rental, but it was still a decent value. This is different!
This offering was high profiled under the heading of being the best bargain on Portland at 86.00/nt.. I replied on an email asking if there was a weekly rate and if there were any cats as I have a bad cat allergy (I believe you can access that). I never got an answer to that but did receive an email encouraging me to reserve now and showing a new rate of 106.00 the below email which I thought came from your company.
So Ill let you look at the email exchanges below;

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: VRBO.com <sender@messages.homeaway.com>
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 8:20 PM
Subject: Your VRBO.com inquiry for #627502
Your Inquiry Confirmation

If you are interested, don't wait!
Book this property before someone else does!

Your dates are available

Book Now
If you are interested, don't wait!
Book this property before someone else does!

Your dates are available
Book Now

Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: Are you still interested in booking VRBO property 627502 for May 2, 2017 to May 9, 2017?

The price went up 20 bucks since yesterday!
What's the deal on that?
I had sent a message asking if there is a risk with my bad cat allergy and asking about a weekly rate? So far no answer but they don't need to if the rate is 106/night?
This is the first time using VRBO. Can I expect this type of chisling from all your offerings?

Not happy with your service,

Rose has replied to your message
Property #627502

Reservation ID HA-5C9JMR
Dates May 2-
9, 2017, 7 nights
Guests 2 adults, 0 children
Owner name Rose
________________________________________
Dear

Sorry you feel that way. You will be better off looking elsewhere. Thank you for your inquiry on my vacation rental but it's clearly not a good fit.

Unfortunately, my property is unavailable.

Thanks again for your inquiry.
My wife and I have satisfactorily used Airbnb for locations from West Virginia to California and have never experienced this unresponsiveness and possible Bait and Switch from them!
If I was VRBO Id want to know about this type of attitude from the people that you represent. I would be exceptionally worried if I were considering renting this property particularly about the insistence of the owner needing a damage deposit and any subsequent possible (probable?) disputes given their disposition!
Please feel free to put this on this propertys recommendation section. Please keep me informed. My future dealings with your service will be determined by your handling of this situation.
Not happy with your service,

jacks560
4/21/17

You can put up your complaint but you may have them respond back in language bordering abuse. This is if whoever doesn't agree with or approve of your situation. You can't remove your own complaint so before you decide to use them just beware.

kh650
2/27/17

I proffered an opinion about a large company and someone starts harassing me. Asked them to delete account and they emailed me 6 times to get it deleted. I reported them using their WhoIs info.

yuliaz1
2/19/17

They seem to allow of a lot of obvious fake reviews/complaints about people and companies. This does not seem to be a reputable site.

gelindaj
2/15/17

I have been playing the PCH tournaments. The Black Jack tournament will give 5 bonus cards to chose 1 card from. They are worth tokens or cash 2-9 are token cards 10-Ace are money cards. I have played this game thousands of times (literally thousands) I find it hard to believe that I am that unlucky that I have never gotten a money card. Has anyone else ever gotten a money card?

nurilaa
12/1/16

Hi
I didn't receive my order more then a month my order number is CBN16J29O2449-I7LE46

warrenh18
12/1/16

This website allows contributors to harass individuals even though it breaks their terms of use and members conduct!

I've reported this and still nothing has been done about it. I am now seeking a law firm to act on my behalf.

It's even more suspect that they have domain protection for ICANN Whois records. They protect their address!!

gj47
11/15/16

As good as Yelp.

curiouss1
8/23/16

Complaints Board is a complete online scam. It is a forum for sociopaths, internet trolls and bullies to have a free space to degrade any business or person they choose.
Not only does the site attempt to extract money once the review is published, so does the poster. Usually the poster hits all of the other sites too then demands money.
Complaints Board allows people to assault people's sexuality, character, looks, anything these bullies can think of. Then the company sends it out to other associated sites so that the person or business has this trash show up at the top in every search engine.
This is total blackmail and character assassination. I cannot believe a class action suit has not yet been filed.

simples1
6/22/16

I made a comment on complaintsboard.com and after taking time to think about it, I thought - i probabyl shouldn't put personal information on the site. So I went back and tried to edit/delete the comment... But low and behold - the most antiquated, backward website in the free world - there is no edit/delete function.
I contact them directly to edit/delete (as per their FAQs) and they said - we cant edit/delete??? WTF?
Can someone tell these morons we're in the 21st century and an edit/delete function would take a developer half a day to build?
What a bunch of arseh0les!
What a stupid website.
I regret ever stumbling across that sh1tty website!

clairem38
6/2/16

I received my first negative review on SiteJabber today for my business from a person whose name I did not recognise as purchasing from me within the past few months. I have also never had anyone contact me regading a problem with an order which is strange.

Weirdly, 10 minutes after responding to the review I got an email into my junk from complaintsboard.com which I have never heard of before. Upon researching it, a lot of people link it to fake reviews and then this company charge you to have them removed. I'm presuming this is what the strange review is that has appeared against my business today - too coincidental not to be.

I can't believe people would try and scam others like this - and leaving fake negative reviews against people's companies. Absolutely shocked!

faisaln2
5/30/16

I just want to knw whether the money come out or not because if doesnt then it is useless to waste time and money

loreleib2
5/27/16

How can people see this? I gave you my email address, please respond. I am going in circles, not getting any help. My friend posted a VERY SERIOUS and TRUE warning, back in Oct '15 about Bills Friendly Auto service posting a "Malicious WebAttack" pop up
on my computer. I was able to print out the pop up.
My Norton Antivirus STRESSED that it was not a virus but an attempt at ID theft. They urged me to contact the local police. I DID!! They now have his case on file. If some thing happens BFAS and the "president' will be contacted. Now I am 'Banned' from using your site to make future complaints-about other companies. It said "Your IP
73,30.191.138 is banned. Contact Comoplaintsboards.com administrator. But it won't let me contact them. This issue isTRUE, that is crap. How do I talk to an administrator. I posted something serious because someone did something illegal. Your site is to..I don't know... complain? My friend wanted to warn the public.
I am "banned" Why?!!! Am I talking to a human being? My review is not out there so people to help me

Tip for consumers: Absolutely true. The local police have Bill's Friendly Auto service on file in case anything happens. My info might be safe, but Bill Martakis-owner (not George-manager of BFAS) knows how to attempt to steal ID, if someone else should make him mad. Why am I being banned form posting info concerning someone commiting a federal crime. Does complaintsboard advocate for ID theft?

carlh43
4/16/16

They never take anything down unless you pay them, its blackmail, they are purely in it for the money. They are only interested in bad reviews, if you post some good information about a company it simply wont get on the website as they cant make any money from that.

parrishk
4/11/16

This company has been around for years now, they will NEVER take a review down no matter how ufounded it is (even the original poster cant remove it) unless you pay them a removal fee, downright blackmail. I cant believe they are still doing it.

michellel111
2/14/16

I don't know how the US gov didn't shut this site down already, it is filled with fraudulent posts that they use to blackmail people and business all over the world to get them to pay a fee to remove these posts...

kellis8
1/31/16

I received a phone call about a Pay Day loan that I did not take out to the tune of $510. They mentioned something about Bank of American then it went back to Pay Day Loans. Costal Litigations called my cell phone, they all the right information, my b-date, last 4 of my social. They had an old address where they say i was supposedly living when I took out this loan in 2013. I told the guy i hadn't lived there since 2010, so there is no way I took out the loan. he said I will be charged trying to defraud a company. When i asked for the exact loan date he couldn't give it to me, so I really knew it was a fraudulent call. I was put through to another guy who still would not tell me what the original loan date was. He said i would be served with papers that i needed to show up for court, so again i told i didn't live at that address anymore I asked how they are going to serve me. He then stated that they have locators all over the country and they could find me (he named a few states to sound threatening). I told him to go ahead and try and serve me, that i was not going to pay this. Has anyone else received this call or something like it? If you have it's a frud, don't pay a thing and report them to your local Attorney General's office.

rakkianag
1/16/16

I complained with complaint board about non-refund of BSNL landline deposit amount for my landline 04294 221210 even after more than one year of surrender of land line phone. The complaint was made on Jan 3, 2016 To day ,16-01-2016 I got the refund .Thanks a lot

You don't.. unless you make the Hidden, faceless, complainant happy, regardless of legitimacy of the complaint. Or you pay Complaint boards.com to conduct extra services for you "With additional fees" Its all a shake down... Scam / Scam / Scam

By Jim H.

They are deaf for vendors. Blackmailers no.1 and cheaters!! Most reviews are fake..... I tried and found no way :(

By Ashish K.

Because they make money off extorting the company with your infomations which once on their site they use to profit.....they are not there to help you they are their to blackmail companies with googles help.

By Fact C.

They will not do a thing, other than suggest if you pay a fee they have some service to take the post down.. Black mail, forget it !

By Jim H.

Questions? Get answers from the ComplaintsBoard staff and other customers.

6 Photos for ComplaintsBoard