Review of Comenity.net

Comenity.net reviews

jeannes22
7/28/18

There are usually good reasons when a business fails to earn accreditation:
Comenity is a prime example. Its sleazy practices factor precludes any chance
the naive consumer has for expecting ethical treatment. What compounds the
problem is its penchant for hiding behind the reputation of well-known companies (e.g. Williams Sonoma) who offer Visa credit cards in their names
that are managed by Comenity Bank and subject to its mafia-like fine print policies. How this company continues to operate needs to be seriously investigated by federal authorities.

bear29
7/19/18

I made a big purchase at Overstock.com last year. Merchandise took almost a month to be delivered but sound too good to be true the fact that I could pay in 12 months with no interest. In my last month of payment I was surprised with $541 extra in my statement. I contacted customer service and I was never treated this bad in my whole life. Attendant and supervisor were both extremely unprofessional, rude and none of them were able to work the issue out. I honestly feel like I was pranked. I contacted them again thru facebook messenger, so they opened a ticked and told me that they would get back to me in 2-3 days, it is been a week and guess what? NOTHING! I have seen thousands of 1 star review regarding this company´s policies, how dishonest they are and how bad their customer service is... but I feel sorry for people that will fall in that kind of trap like I did, and I am posting this review here to let people be aware about what kind of company they are dealing with. Hope it helps!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from Overstock.com if you are willing to apply for their credit card. It can be a trap, or even SCAM! Customer Service is just despicable!

Questions? Get answers from the Comenity.net staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Comenity.net