Review of Colamco

Tel: 800-692-8757

yancarlor
Yancarlo R.
11/29/18

Looks fine so far. Much lower price (even including tax) than elsewhere, and free shipping despite ordering two large computer chassis...

christianm146
Christian M.
10/23/18

Everything went very well, no complaints. Shipping time reasonable given the distance, product looks great and works as expected, sound just doesn't blow me away.

bryand98
Bryan D.
9/24/18

Great site. Love how you can update to see how many are currently in stock! Wish more stores would do this!!

mariand8
Marian D.
9/6/18

Great price, easy ordering, thanks! I love the Cherry MX keyboard. I would like to have had it sooner but it was over a holiday weekend and it did arrive exactly when you said it would.

danielg363
Daniel G.
9/1/18

Atta Boy, keep up the good service through prompt order processing and delivery to my doorstep. I'm rooting for you guys to perform.

mrsd9
Mrs D.
5/30/18

I was impressed with their reasonable price. Also was comforted that they were an authorized dealer/seller of the product I was seeking to purchase.

zeldag3
Zelda G.
4/12/18

I was sent a link, so shopping wasn't necessary for me but check out experience has been good so far.

alanh156
Alan H.
4/6/18

So far so good, hope it ships out tomorrow, I might get it by the weekend. Please ship it FedEx at Home, they deliver Tues-Sat, and I will be sure to get it that way. Thanks!

donn37
Don N.
4/5/18

found what I wanted but need additional $13.00 purchase to save $17 in shipping, so I looked at some $15 headphones but were all out of stock, so I got $30 set of headphones. Hope it will be worth the extra few bucks.

mehdif9
Mehdi F.
4/2/18

The order status wasn't updated when the order was shipped, I had To contact customer service to get my tracking number...

crystalc98
crystal c.
3/22/18

I berly placed the order but so far i pleased with the reasonable price and free shipping can't wait to receive my new printer

anthonys260
Anthony S.
3/22/18

Very quick, clean user journey to purchase. Not super friendly UI or big pictures/detail, but I shopped for the item elsewhere so know this is the one I want.

helener10
Helene R.
3/15/18

easy online transaction, product was shipped in a timely manner, and was just as advertised. Very happy with entire process.

briand220
Brian D.
3/14/18

Had trouble using my credit card, hoping paypal will work better. No phone orders accepted. Getting frustrated.

matthewb220
Matthew B.
3/13/18

At first, I wasn't able to get the colamco insider 30 days of free shipping to work. After sending in a help ticket, customer service quickly and personally fixed my situation. Great job COLAMCO.

davidr627
David R.
3/9/18

It was easy but my address was lost when you asked for me to enter an account with you. Would have been nice if the order info stuck.

seanm210
Sean M.
3/9/18

great price, free ship included. saved over $100 compared to all other sites. Fast, great price, and easy

marciem8
Marcie M.
3/9/18

Customer service was great. Product was in perfect shape when I received it. Had to return one product because it wasn't what I thought I was going to get. The ads on the site need to be more detailed and accurate so you know exactly what you are getting. However, the return was very easy and quick.

garyf127
Gary F.
3/9/18

I found COLAMCO to be much cheaper than all the competitors on Brother TN339 cartridges. A click of a refresh symbol gets you an update on the current quantity in stock. They answered my phone call and questions immediately. I placed the order late Thursday afternoon and the intra-IL shipment of four arrived Saturday noon via Fedex Ground. Excellent experience.

jacquelinea32
Jacqueline A.
3/9/18

Easy . Wonderful price.exelent condition, delivery was wonderful very caring.and tv was easy to set up , beautiful picture and tv. I'm very satisfied with this company.amazon did not compete ? This company is great.very recommended.thx so much .j.a

robertt257
Robert T.
3/6/18

Easy to find and order what I need. I like that they accept PayPal. Using PayPal made the transaction easy and fast.

kwesia
Kwesi A.
1/27/18

The website loads fast on my phone. Very nice. It was also easy to traverse the website.
One issue I had is that when I entered and applied the promo code for a free wireless display, it seems that I was being charged for it. I clicked process order to see whether the charge would be taken off, but it wasn't. I will have to get that resolved.

ks264
K S.
12/8/17

Competitive pricing and really great customer service. Needed to tweak an order and Heidi answer the call promptly helped me with the adjustments and then followed up promptly with an manual email confirmation of what we discussed in the call. Can't ask for more than that. Well done, Colamco. Thanks!

markb623
Mark B.
11/5/17

Best price, no-fuss ordering process, reasonably fast delivery, product exactly as described in perfect condition. Excellent transaction.

chrissied
Chrissie D.
6/29/17

Sometimes challenging to filter search results to find the best match. Encountered challenges both in finding the correct RAM and ethernet cable.

Questions? Get answers from the Colamco staff and other customers.

Colamco?