Review of CNDirect

Tel: +86-755-89619517
orders@cndirect.com

lyler12
12/11/17

Knockoffs Dont buy from these guys! They are selling China duplicate products that dont work! Trump need to go after this company!

chelseas50
12/11/17

I wish I would have looked into this company's reviews before I ordered, because it looks like several others have had the same experience. I ordered three Fingerling Monkeys, and only received two...which doesn't matter anyway, because they mailed the fake "Happy Monkeys" in a bubble envelope, which has resulted in terrible damage to both! What a total and COMPLETE rip-off! They are scam artists, and I am angry beyond belief!!!

claudiat28
12/11/17

Ordered Product and got something else. Rude people on phone and won't let me refund it. Business morals...if your customer isn't happy, let them return and refund their money. Stay away from businesses like this! I will be calling Better Business Bureau.

patricias239
12/11/17

The dress I bought from CNDirect was a perfect choice for my sister. She was overwhelmed. Thanks CNDirect!

michelleh269
12/10/17

First of all I placed an order for two fingerlings they told me my order didnt go through so I place the order again. That shouldve been my first clue because both orders went through. I never got an email confirming my order. A month later I notified my credit card company still waiting to hear what they say. I finally received my first shipment and of course they were happy monkeys and very damaged boxes. Just received the second order yesterday. It contained two monkeys in boxes that say fingerlings but Im pretty sure their counterfeit one was black one was white and they both say my name is Mia. I havent been able to find a working phone number or even an email address. Im hoping The credit card company takes this off my bill. $80 for for fake monkeys! Ive learned my lesson I will always check reviews for companies one line that I havent heard up. Please be careful if you ever try to order anything from this company!!!!!

patriciac221
12/9/17

This company is a scam. They advertise the original Fingerling and send you a cheap know off called a Happy Monkey. There is no such thing as customer service. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE.

michaelc558
12/9/17

Sells fake Fingerlings, no return policy. DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE. ZERO STARS. Will not refund even though merchandise was damaged, fake and missing items. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!
Oh and if youre still reading this... DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

brew24
12/7/17

Ordered fingerling monkey, got a fake. Damaged package, one of 5 showed up a month later. Package was so damaged. Was supposed to be a Christmas gift. Very disappointed!

iriss25
12/7/17

I ordered 2 so called Fingerlings but were really Happy Monkeys...what a rip off. I have request a refund and will also submit on my credit card as dissatisfied. If only I
had seen these reviews. They will not respond back.
Stay away from this company. I will also make BBB is aware to warn people. These are scam artists!

aikens
12/7/17

My personal experience with CNDirect.com is quite amazing. Their clothing materials are quite trendy and of good quality. I will always recommend this store for any kind of clothing materials. Their service is very good and their team is very humble and responsive. My best wishes are always with your team. Thank you!

allisonm78
12/6/17

I'm extremely disappointed in my order. I knew it was too good to be true after ordering the "fingerlings" that they'd be authentic because after thinking about it, how hasn't anybody found this site when the fingerlings have been sold out everywhere?! After I purchased them I tried looking into how to cancel my order. There is no where on the website to cancel order!!! I then contacted customer service and they did get back to me but were no help. I purchased the expedited shipping and it was still three weeks late!!!! I ordered it in the beginning of November and just got them today. Expedited shipping was supposed to get them here within 12 days! And they're knock offs as I suspected. So just don't waste your money. If it seems to good to be true it most likely is. I wish I just bought my niece and nephew one that was price jacked from people selling them because at least then I know I'm getting the real thing.

beckyh37
12/6/17

Took over a month to receive a "Happy Monkey" not the fingerling that was mentioned in the item description. Shipped from China in an envelope, the box was crushed to badly to give as a gift. Customer service can't write proper English in their response emails & they aren't helpful at all. There is no US phone number to call and complain to. Do Not Trust this company to buy from.

rachelv22
12/6/17

I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY ORDER, I ORDERED 3 FINGERLINGS .THEY TOOK MY MONEY BUT HAVENT RECIVED MY ITEMS, NO ONE ANSWERS PHONE FRUDULET COMPANY

darlenet26
12/5/17

I ordered Fingerlings for my Two granddaughters and received one and a happy monkey. I have been emailing a person called Bree for about 2 weeks . She is trying to tell me the box got damaged in shipping when it actually has tears in it and the outside shipping package did not, and that it is a fingerling just packaged differently.Trying to get her to send me what I ordered.I just keep getting the run around. Why should I have to pay to return it when they did not send me what I ordered. I have no idea what to tell my granddaughter who asked for this for Christmas.

mariec135
12/2/17

Bought 3 fingerlings. Knock offs. Packages were damaged and 2 did not work. Not worth my time to try for a refund. Do not order from this company!

angelam245
12/2/17

If there was a zero option, I'd choose it. Ordered two fingerlings - they said fingerlings on the website and order - in October. Paid for faster shipping. Got one very damaged Happy Monkey this week. Complete ripoff and no response on a refund. Lesson learned. Stay far away from this "company."

hayleys21
11/30/17

I ordered a "fingerling" as indicated by the website, and recieved in very very damaged packaging, a "Happy monkey". email has been sent to cndirect.com requesting a refund, however no response as of yet.....

vickim63
11/30/17

Fingerling bait and switch, ordered fingerlings received happy monkeys and every box was damaged. Their link to contact us does not work their phone number is bogus.

selenag10
11/30/17

Recently bought a dress from cndirect.com, never thought the experience would turn out so better. Had a smooth transaction, shall recommend it to my friends!

dianam129
11/30/17

I ordered Fingerlings. I have pictures of the site that say Fingerlings and my receipt states Fingerlings. Yet I got crushed boxes of Happy Monkey. Covered in DIRT!!!! Took weeks instead of days that I paid expedited shipping for. They are crooks.

Don't buy from them! They are scam artists. They send you off brands, admit they lied, and WILL NOT refund your money. You pay for 6-12 day expire shipping and your packages are crushed when they arrive 6-8 weeks later. I have emails from Bree Zhang in customer service that state they posted deceitful information and they still refuse to take ownership and credit my account.

harrys116
11/30/17

This is my second purchase from them. They continue to be super responsive to customer issues especially when it comes to handling replacements. Thanks for looking everything up with the perfect replacement match well before the due date :) You guys have been a delight :)

debbieb156
11/30/17

ordered a fingerling and got a happy monkey,this company is a bunch of crooks,they should be shut down for false advertising. they have removed the monkey from there website now.

laurenh88
11/30/17

Me and my sister also ordered what they had pictured as a fingerling 28 days ago still havr not received thrm.yet i have asked for a refund and some lady named shirley keeps saying sorry for delay i will check on parcels please wait for some more days after ive already clearly told her no... they have it pictured as a real fingerling so i did end up emailing and asking if it was produced by wowwee and was it an authentic and her response was its our own finger monkey..... they need to have that posted under the description cause had i known that it would have never ever been bought

cricketd
11/29/17

This site should mention that you are buying knock offs. Not only did I receive a knock off fingerling but when they came in, much later than promised, the packages were completely smashed. I am very disappointed!!!!!!

bonnieg56
11/29/17

DO NOT BE FOOLED! This company out of China does not sell genuine products.

My order of a Fingerling was "out of stock" so I asked them in writing to cancel it. Got an email from Shirley Zhang that it was shipped, with a fake tracking number. When I responded that I had cancelled that order, and the tracking number was no good, she gave me another tracking number and said it was too late to cancel. The second number was also no good. I told her I had canceled in writing immediately upon being notified it was out of stock and she said if I wanted to return it, per their policy I would have to pay for shipping it back to them, and then they would only refund the product price, and not the expedited shipping cost that I paid extra for.
I filed a dispute with Paypal, who after a few weeks said they "could not find in my favor" but with no explanation why.
I have since appealed that ruling, as I just received said item, which is not even a Fingerling, but some knock-off they call a "Happy Monkey" This company is practicing fraud. The original photo on their site was of an actual Fingerling, and my receipt states Fingerling, but that is not what I was sent.
Now they have these fakes on their site listed as "Purple Finger Intelligent Interactive Toy" Complete Rip-off, and I hope Paypal does the right thing and returns everyone's money.

I thought it was complete junk. I ordered small clothing for my wife and most of the items could fit an elephant. I purchased a watch case with glass front and idiots put it in a plastic mail bag with no padding. Completely destroyed. Worse had to send all back AND we had to pay for shipping and they still did not give refund until Paypal got involved again. Avoid this company just not worth the alleged savings

By David M.

I would advise to use PayPal if u order. I didn't have any problem with my orders but to be on the safe side use PayPal in case u have an issue PayPal will help u get a refund

By Kadine G.

Yes you can trust the website - it may use tracking cookies - but it will not give you malware or virus - it the people who own it and offer the products where the problems start! The prices are low because there are so many people out there selling what are mostly copies/clones of original products. Theay are low priced because the makers use inferior components and do not have teh same quality or manufacturing skills are teh others. Example DJI - mostly top quaility and superb technology on its drones.. world leaders - but there are now millions of clones on sale and poor quaility. UNLESS you pay for DHL or similar shipping and pay extra - they use China Post or Hong Kong Post - which use Consolidated Shipping Hub - this means your item arrives at a sorting deport at the airport to be shipped tp your country - but it can only be loaded IF there is cargo space unsold and them these @Free shipping@ packages can be stuffed into teh free space. It may take weeks before an aircraft as unused cargo space and takes packages using this consolidated hub traffic. Some do get lost in transit and maybe stolen - it happens so CN Direct will ask you to wait 2 months - simply becvause it really can take time to get into air cargo space and flown out to your country. Answer is to pay extra and get a registered tracking number. The stores and ebay who say FREE SHIPPING - no its low price to buy and the shipping is added to the selling price to you. Also most of these online stores and even eBay sellers are DROP SHIPPERS - they have no stock of anything and they order from their supplier and they ship it out. I have used CN Direct and only two people ever send out reolies to contacts - Ahhton and Echo - not real names but we cannot understand their Chinese names! - maybe Ashton and Echo are man and wife sitting at home at night at working as cooks in an hotel - running this website business!

By Vinny V.

It took about three weeks to receive the order. An item was missing and in all the numerous emails between us they claimed they sent it. They even asked me about the weight of the package. After I gave them a negative review on sitejabber they refunded my money and asked me to change the review.

By Catherine H.

They are not selling actual Fingerlings- they are bad knock-offs. Save your money and avoid this company.

By Bonnie G.

I you look at the posts you will see most are negative. That is because they are terrible. The positive posts many believe are self induced. I had to send everything back ($300USD) and it cost me over 100USD to send everything back, even though it was their fault. They stalled for over a month with emails everyday until Paypal stepped in and got me my money back. This is a company that should have been out of business long ago!!!

By David M.

YES THEY ARE FAKE- DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!

By Bonnie G.

China. Scam artists. Liars. Thieves. Gooks.

By Beth W.

Dear Ni ,this is Bree from CNdirect.com.the shipping time depending on the method you choose and the destination you are at. The fastest dethod take 3 to 6 days normally. Please check details about Dresslink shipping here: https://www.cndirect.com/Help-detail-code-Shipping_Methods.html

By CNDirect C. [CNDirect Rep]

Dear Sunira, ,this is Bree from CNdirect.com. Our refurbished iPhones do not have authentic certificate and do have good box package to protect it.If you have any more request, you can contact me in live chat or email address: orders@cndirect.com, I will try my best to help you as soon as I can. Have a nice day!

By CNDirect C. [CNDirect Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the CNDirect staff and other customers.

15 Photos for CNDirect