Review of CNDirect

Tel: +86-755-89619517
orders@cndirect.com

jenniferb368
12/26/17

Inpurchased Fingerlings from them. When they arrived in an enveloped and the packages were all damaged. They were not suitable for wrapping as a gift. When I contacted them they offered me a $2 gift certificate for my next purchase. This is unacceptable. I paid for proper shipping and did not receive that.

dalem78
12/25/17

I too ordered 4 "Fingerlings" from this company on 10/31/17 and they took my money the same day. I received 2, one box says "Fingerlings", the other does not. They were mailed only in a mailed envelope, not even padded, and the boxes are crushed - definitely not suitable to gift. Afraid to open to see if they even work. Have been in constant email contact - it seems the only person there is "Bree" and the most she will do is offer me $15. This is unacceptable and I will keep doing whatever I have to do to get a full refund. I said I would gladly return the half-shipment I received. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

suem157
12/23/17

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! I ordered Fingerlings, against my better judgement, based on a recommendation from a friend. They were advertised as Fingerlings and I paid via Paypal (thank god) just in case. After my order was submitted I went back to their website and noticed they changed the description to "finger baby monkey toy". I contacted them right away via email and continued to contact them over a 6 week period with no response! I finally submitted a dispute with Paypal and suddenly today I get an email from CNdirect telling me my order "is getting closer to me" and asking me to remove the dispute with Paypal. Needless to say I will not remove the dispute and it is 2 days before Christmas so it looks like not only will I not receive the item, I am out the money to purchase my children other presents for the holiday!

melissaf80
12/22/17

I too was bought 4 fingerling monkeys on 10/27. Here it is 12/22 and still don't have them. I have sent numerous emails and I keep getting told they are on their way probably caught up on customs. For 8 weeks, really? I will never order from this company again. They are a joke. Thank god I paid with paypal. I intend to file a complaint with them and get my money back. Too bad I will have 4 very disappointed grandchildren Christmas day.

aah10
12/21/17

If you want to fall in trap then order with CNdirect.com. They shipped from chiana with fake items. When you asked to return, they will give you china address to return. They know that it is not viable for the customer and this way they are cheating overseas customer.

jessicaj136
12/19/17

Almost 3 months and I have no items. I have
asked for a refund numerous times, but no Fiona keeps ignoring my request and sending me useless tracking info! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! Horrible customer service and super slow!

elizabethb246
12/18/17

I ordered four fingerlings they took money from my account for all 4 gave me 2 this is Christmas gifts for my grandchild I'm so upset wasted money I even called number and left message no respones

Tip for consumers: don't

amyb225
12/18/17

Terrible company. Sent counterfeit items that did not match the description of the item. Items took 30days to receive in multiple shipments and still did not receive full quantity ordered. Contacting via emails took days for response. Would not offer a full refund for their counterfeit items. Filed a bank dispute since their customer service is terrible.

trishj7
12/15/17

I found out that CNDirect.com provides good quality at the cheapest price in the market online. Thanks CNDirect.com for the experience and my sound system :)

vitaliym4
12/14/17

No doubt CNDirect.com is a nice choice to purchase clothing materials. I ordered some clothing for my use and those are quite amazing in quality and very unique in style. Their delivery service is very fast and smooth. Best of luck CNDirect.com!

nancyg138
12/13/17

Ordered 3 fingerlings in early November and paid for expedited shipping (supposedly 6-10 days) Received one knock off monkey toy a month later. Filed dispute through PayPal and got refund, but now I'm unable to get the toys I hoped to have for Christmas since they're near impossible to find at retail. Waste of time and disappointing.

velmac1
12/12/17

I am angry beyond belief. I wish I had read reviews on this site. I ordered a black Fingerling. I paid the expedited shipping, I was suppose to get the item in 6-12 days. After several emails from me and them replying be patient. 31 days later I received a fake fingerling in a smashed box inside a bubble envelope. Are you kidding me? I have contacted my credit card company to see if they can do anything for me. This company should be sued for ripping people off. Lesson learned. I would not give them any stars but it won't let me submit my review without it.

lyler12
12/11/17

Knockoffs Dont buy from these guys! They are selling China duplicate products that dont work! Trump need to go after this company!

chelseas50
12/11/17

I wish I would have looked into this company's reviews before I ordered, because it looks like several others have had the same experience. I ordered three Fingerling Monkeys, and only received two...which doesn't matter anyway, because they mailed the fake "Happy Monkeys" in a bubble envelope, which has resulted in terrible damage to both! What a total and COMPLETE rip-off! They are scam artists, and I am angry beyond belief!!!

claudiat28
12/11/17

Ordered Product and got something else. Rude people on phone and won't let me refund it. Business morals...if your customer isn't happy, let them return and refund their money. Stay away from businesses like this! I will be calling Better Business Bureau.

patricias239
12/11/17

The dress I bought from CNDirect was a perfect choice for my sister. She was overwhelmed. Thanks CNDirect!

michelleh269
12/10/17

First of all I placed an order for two fingerlings they told me my order didnt go through so I place the order again. That shouldve been my first clue because both orders went through. I never got an email confirming my order. A month later I notified my credit card company still waiting to hear what they say. I finally received my first shipment and of course they were happy monkeys and very damaged boxes. Just received the second order yesterday. It contained two monkeys in boxes that say fingerlings but Im pretty sure their counterfeit one was black one was white and they both say my name is Mia. I havent been able to find a working phone number or even an email address. Im hoping The credit card company takes this off my bill. $80 for for fake monkeys! Ive learned my lesson I will always check reviews for companies one line that I havent heard up. Please be careful if you ever try to order anything from this company!!!!!

patriciac221
12/9/17

This company is a scam. They advertise the original Fingerling and send you a cheap know off called a Happy Monkey. There is no such thing as customer service. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE.

michaelc558
12/9/17

Sells fake Fingerlings, no return policy. DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE. ZERO STARS. Will not refund even though merchandise was damaged, fake and missing items. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!
Oh and if youre still reading this... DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

brew24
12/7/17

Ordered fingerling monkey, got a fake. Damaged package, one of 5 showed up a month later. Package was so damaged. Was supposed to be a Christmas gift. Very disappointed!

iriss25
12/7/17

I ordered 2 so called Fingerlings but were really Happy Monkeys...what a rip off. I have request a refund and will also submit on my credit card as dissatisfied. If only I
had seen these reviews. They will not respond back.
Stay away from this company. I will also make BBB is aware to warn people. These are scam artists!

aikens
12/7/17

My personal experience with CNDirect.com is quite amazing. Their clothing materials are quite trendy and of good quality. I will always recommend this store for any kind of clothing materials. Their service is very good and their team is very humble and responsive. My best wishes are always with your team. Thank you!

allisonm78
12/6/17

I'm extremely disappointed in my order. I knew it was too good to be true after ordering the "fingerlings" that they'd be authentic because after thinking about it, how hasn't anybody found this site when the fingerlings have been sold out everywhere?! After I purchased them I tried looking into how to cancel my order. There is no where on the website to cancel order!!! I then contacted customer service and they did get back to me but were no help. I purchased the expedited shipping and it was still three weeks late!!!! I ordered it in the beginning of November and just got them today. Expedited shipping was supposed to get them here within 12 days! And they're knock offs as I suspected. So just don't waste your money. If it seems to good to be true it most likely is. I wish I just bought my niece and nephew one that was price jacked from people selling them because at least then I know I'm getting the real thing.

beckyh37
12/6/17

Took over a month to receive a "Happy Monkey" not the fingerling that was mentioned in the item description. Shipped from China in an envelope, the box was crushed to badly to give as a gift. Customer service can't write proper English in their response emails & they aren't helpful at all. There is no US phone number to call and complain to. Do Not Trust this company to buy from.

rachelv22
12/6/17

I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY ORDER, I ORDERED 3 FINGERLINGS .THEY TOOK MY MONEY BUT HAVENT RECIVED MY ITEMS, NO ONE ANSWERS PHONE FRUDULET COMPANY

I thought it was complete junk. I ordered small clothing for my wife and most of the items could fit an elephant. I purchased a watch case with glass front and idiots put it in a plastic mail bag with no padding. Completely destroyed. Worse had to send all back AND we had to pay for shipping and they still did not give refund until Paypal got involved again. Avoid this company just not worth the alleged savings

By David M., CNDirect Representative

I would advise to use PayPal if u order. I didn't have any problem with my orders but to be on the safe side use PayPal in case u have an issue PayPal will help u get a refund

By Kadine G., CNDirect Representative

Yes you can trust the website - it may use tracking cookies - but it will not give you malware or virus - it the people who own it and offer the products where the problems start! The prices are low because there are so many people out there selling what are mostly copies/clones of original products. Theay are low priced because the makers use inferior components and do not have teh same quality or manufacturing skills are teh others. Example DJI - mostly top quaility and superb technology on its drones.. world leaders - but there are now millions of clones on sale and poor quaility. UNLESS you pay for DHL or similar shipping and pay extra - they use China Post or Hong Kong Post - which use Consolidated Shipping Hub - this means your item arrives at a sorting deport at the airport to be shipped tp your country - but it can only be loaded IF there is cargo space unsold and them these @Free shipping@ packages can be stuffed into teh free space. It may take weeks before an aircraft as unused cargo space and takes packages using this consolidated hub traffic. Some do get lost in transit and maybe stolen - it happens so CN Direct will ask you to wait 2 months - simply becvause it really can take time to get into air cargo space and flown out to your country. Answer is to pay extra and get a registered tracking number. The stores and ebay who say FREE SHIPPING - no its low price to buy and the shipping is added to the selling price to you. Also most of these online stores and even eBay sellers are DROP SHIPPERS - they have no stock of anything and they order from their supplier and they ship it out. I have used CN Direct and only two people ever send out reolies to contacts - Ahhton and Echo - not real names but we cannot understand their Chinese names! - maybe Ashton and Echo are man and wife sitting at home at night at working as cooks in an hotel - running this website business!

By Vinny V., CNDirect Representative

It took about three weeks to receive the order. An item was missing and in all the numerous emails between us they claimed they sent it. They even asked me about the weight of the package. After I gave them a negative review on sitejabber they refunded my money and asked me to change the review.

By Catherine H., CNDirect Representative

They are not selling actual Fingerlings- they are bad knock-offs. Save your money and avoid this company.

By Bonnie G., CNDirect Representative

I you look at the posts you will see most are negative. That is because they are terrible. The positive posts many believe are self induced. I had to send everything back ($300USD) and it cost me over 100USD to send everything back, even though it was their fault. They stalled for over a month with emails everyday until Paypal stepped in and got me my money back. This is a company that should have been out of business long ago!!!

By David M., CNDirect Representative

YES THEY ARE FAKE- DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!

By Bonnie G., CNDirect Representative

China. Scam artists. Liars. Thieves. Gooks.

By Beth W., CNDirect Representative

Dear Ni ,this is Bree from CNdirect.com.the shipping time depending on the method you choose and the destination you are at. The fastest dethod take 3 to 6 days normally. Please check details about Dresslink shipping here: https://www.cndirect.com/Help-detail-code-Shipping_Methods.html

By CNDirect C., CNDirect Representative

Dear Sunira, ,this is Bree from CNdirect.com. Our refurbished iPhones do not have authentic certificate and do have good box package to protect it.If you have any more request, you can contact me in live chat or email address: orders@cndirect.com, I will try my best to help you as soon as I can. Have a nice day!

By CNDirect C., CNDirect Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CNDirect staff and other customers.

15 Photos for CNDirect