Click4Support.net

Click4Support.net has a consumer rating of 2.85 stars from 53 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Click4Support.net also ranks 94th among Tech Support sites.

• I erased every trace of their remote access to my computer and then restored my computer to a week prior.

• I urge anyone who was duped by these folks to dispute the charge on your credit card.
How would you rate Click4Support.net?

“This is a total scam”

Jennifer M.
11/1/14

This is a total scam. DO NOT GIVE REMOTE ACCESS OR BANK INFO!! Beware of customer service numbers you pull up on the web. I thought I was calling Toshiba for technical support. I got these middle eastern guys, which is not uncommon with outsourcing, but the voice sounded the same each time I was transferred to different departments. The impression I was getting of a one-man-show was my first red flag. The haggling over prices for the "tools" I needed to purchase in order to fix the problem, and protect my network was the last straw. Big corporations don't haggle or negotiate and seemed like they just wanted a credit card number. When I asked for a name and number to call back after I considered it, they hung up. I erased every trace of their remote access to my computer and then restored my computer to a week prior. My technical issue was solved by restoring and they didn't get my card number or money. I consider myself lucky!! If I could rate this a ZERO, I would.

“Total scam”

David H.
10/4/14

Total scam. Called Apple Support over problems with my wife's IPAD and was connected with Click4Support in India somehow. They told us that our computers IP address had been attacked by outside hackers and that they would remove all threats for $ 499. They then told us we should probably get their "Platinum" protection plan for another $ 900 or that we should probably buy another IMAC for $ 2000. Bottom line - we got charged $ 1400 for something that turns out could have been fixed for around $ 50. I now have to take both our IMAC and IPADS and have everything they put on our devices and have them removed. Whatever you do - stay away from this company !!!!!!! A total scam Note - any positive reviews on this site are obviously submitted by the company as you can tell by the grammar issues.

computer (20) credit card (8)
jeanc41
November 6th, 2015
I just filed a complaint with the Federal Trades Commission against Click4Support, LLC. They scammed me for $999. total for 2 devices, 2 years (April 2015). At first, they were helpful. Now they cannot be reached. The BBB says the company claims to no longer be in business, but they are still operating in CT. It is easy to file an online claim.
kima44
February 21st, 2015
I’m satisfied with c4s service, because they fix my pc and save my time……
garyh76
April 27th, 2015
I'm a regular subscriber of click4support from last 2-3 years. They were always polite and knowledgeable. My first call to click4support last was on 2012, in which, they helped me to solve my issues, after that I realized that they have very knowledgeable techie skills. Therefore, I have been calling at click4support many times as I always got the right solution. Recently I was facing Internet explorer crashing problem which I was trying to solve, but I got it again, then I called click4support techies and they resolved my issues politely.
stuartw23
April 2nd, 2015
Why people complain this company!!! According to my experience, I called number of times for my PC related problems all times their guys solve my issues effectively. They were excellent knowledgeable all time.
angelam29
October 13th, 2014
I contacted this company around 2 months ago for my iPad, when it got issues in its operating system. I talk to many online tech support service providers and choose this one since I feel that they are sensible people. Their charges also seems nominal as compare to others. Their service works for me. May be you should talk to their help desk team. They will look into your matter and will take care of your issue.
josephk37
March 13th, 2014
Click4Support is awesome service provider. I never saw that quick and effective service before. My PC have some hanging issue. They resolve it just it nothing. Thank You
kolenm
February 19th, 2015
Nice Support, their expert provided to me best support for my renew ip problem within 45min. So, thanks to click4support team for helping me.
kennyj3
July 30th, 2014
Last time I contacted with one of their techies named Richard and he was outstanding to interact with. He was extremely polite and seems very knowledgeable. I was totally impressed.
pontiuss
August 11th, 2014
I was facing great problem while accessing my mails on outlook as my mails were not synchronized properly on the folders. I was troubled as many important mails regarding my business were started misplacing. I call Click4Support and with few changes in the settings, everything went fine. I am really happy.
tonyl38
December 10th, 2013
A Real Support, Actually!

A fantastic way of technical support to help out, I was searching out for yahoo support for my brand new computer. I got encounter with click4support yahoo support service. They provide me various options simply load with very helpful advices that are quiet enough for my entire problems. I find it great and really useful for correct information on yahoo mail support. Finding it really helpful I would like to recommend it to other users also. Thanks.
kathym34
February 12th, 2014
Nice people to deal with! My printer problem is solved...
lydiad1
December 6th, 2013
Get Rid Of Your Technical Problems Instantly!

I have been very happy for the technical support I have been provided from Click4support when I approach to them. They did a great job for me for solving issues related to my server. As that was a critical situation for me since my business was affecting widely, they act as a real support. Their service is fast, efficient and they totally understand the priority of customer’s issues. I did like to recommend it to others.
jenniferm89
November 1st, 2014

I wrote it hurriedly sorry.. I was to talk about click pay earn..

By Fahad k.