Click4Support.net reviews

support@click4support.net

13 reviews with 5 stars

jeanc41
11/6/15

I just filed a complaint with the Federal Trades Commission against Click4Support, LLC. They scammed me for $999. total for 2 devices, 2 years (April 2015). At first, they were helpful. Now they cannot be reached. The BBB says the company claims to no longer be in business, but they are still operating in CT. It is easy to file an online claim.

garyh76
4/27/15

I'm a regular subscriber of click4support from last 2-3 years. They were always polite and knowledgeable. My first call to click4support last was on 2012, in which, they helped me to solve my issues, after that I realized that they have very knowledgeable techie skills. Therefore, I have been calling at click4support many times as I always got the right solution. Recently I was facing Internet explorer crashing problem which I was trying to solve, but I got it again, then I called click4support techies and they resolved my issues politely.

stuartw23
4/2/15

Why people complain this company!!! According to my experience, I called number of times for my PC related problems all times their guys solve my issues effectively. They were excellent knowledgeable all time.

kima44
2/21/15

I'm satisfied with c4s service, because they fix my pc and save my time

kolenm
2/19/15

Nice Support, their expert provided to me best support for my renew ip problem within 45min. So, thanks to click4support team for helping me.

jenniferm89
11/1/14

This is a total scam. DO NOT GIVE REMOTE ACCESS OR BANK INFO!! Beware of customer service numbers you pull up on the web. I thought I was calling Toshiba for technical support. I got these middle eastern guys, which is not uncommon with outsourcing, but the voice sounded the same each time I was transferred to different departments. The impression I was getting of a one-man-show was my first red flag. The haggling over prices for the "tools" I needed to purchase in order to fix the problem, and protect my network was the last straw. Big corporations don't haggle or negotiate and seemed like they just wanted a credit card number. When I asked for a name and number to call back after I considered it, they hung up. I erased every trace of their remote access to my computer and then restored my computer to a week prior. My technical issue was solved by restoring and they didn't get my card number or money. I consider myself lucky!! If I could rate this a ZERO, I would.

angelam29
10/13/14

I contacted this company around 2 months ago for my iPad, when it got issues in its operating system. I talk to many online tech support service providers and choose this one since I feel that they are sensible people. Their charges also seems nominal as compare to others. Their service works for me. May be you should talk to their help desk team. They will look into your matter and will take care of your issue.

pontiuss
8/11/14

I was facing great problem while accessing my mails on outlook as my mails were not synchronized properly on the folders. I was troubled as many important mails regarding my business were started misplacing. I call Click4Support and with few changes in the settings, everything went fine. I am really happy.

kennyj3
7/30/14

Last time I contacted with one of their techies named Richard and he was outstanding to interact with. He was extremely polite and seems very knowledgeable. I was totally impressed.

josephk37
3/13/14

Click4Support is awesome service provider. I never saw that quick and effective service before. My PC have some hanging issue. They resolve it just it nothing. Thank You

kathym34
2/12/14

Nice people to deal with! My printer problem is solved...

tonyl38
12/10/13

A Real Support, Actually!

A fantastic way of technical support to help out, I was searching out for yahoo support for my brand new computer. I got encounter with click4support yahoo support service. They provide me various options simply load with very helpful advices that are quiet enough for my entire problems. I find it great and really useful for correct information on yahoo mail support. Finding it really helpful I would like to recommend it to other users also. Thanks.

lydiad1
12/6/13

Get Rid Of Your Technical Problems Instantly!

I have been very happy for the technical support I have been provided from Click4support when I approach to them. They did a great job for me for solving issues related to my server. As that was a critical situation for me since my business was affecting widely, they act as a real support. Their service is fast, efficient and they totally understand the priority of customer's issues. I did like to recommend it to others.

Don't do business with this company. They are scammers. See my review from September 2014

By Judith P.

Maam, its a company that I would mot do business with. look at the reviews regarding this company. they were possibly going through your computer and setting up malware, so that either they can monitor your transactions and store your personal info. After being a victim of that company i went to Norton 360 which is a real online technical support company that can go thru your computer and erase all the malware that you might have. And they only charge under 100.00 a year. They claim to be from the US. But when I researched them, The phone number they us is us based, but you can have a phone number from most countries in the World, and be based elsewhere. Its part of the CON. You get a number that is from the US so it seems legitimate. Also if you pay attention to the names they call themselves, it is more than likely it will be a common american name like john, mike, steve, eric, susan, helen etc. Ive spoken to more than one of the people that work together under this so called company, and All of them share the same accent, it is an accent distinct to Pakistan and India. With that said, if they are from Pakistan,( I am muslim as well so I am not saying this out of ignorance) they should more often than not have a muslim name that is distinct to that area and speak Urdu as a primary or secondary language. It just seems odd to me that out of the 8 to ten people i had spoke too, all with the same accent (again I am a polyglot, so foreign accents is something I am good at) none of them had names other than the common American names. This makes it easy for them to relieve themselves of personal responsibility for their participation in this CON.

By Don C.
Questions? Get answers from the Click4Support.net staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Click4Support.net