Click4Support.net

Click4Support.net has a consumer rating of 2.85 stars from 53 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Click4Support.net also ranks 21st among Tech Support sites.

• I erased every trace of their remote access to my computer and then restored my computer to a week prior.

• I urge anyone who was duped by these folks to dispute the charge on your credit card.
How would you rate Click4Support.net?

“I have filed a complaint against yhem with FTC”

Jean C.
11/6/15

I just filed a complaint with the Federal Trades Commission against Click4Support, LLC. They scammed me for $999. total for 2 devices, 2 years (April 2015). At first, they were helpful. Now they cannot be reached. The BBB says the company claims to no longer be in business, but they are still operating in CT. It is easy to file an online claim.

“They changed their name to Microsoft services...”

Judith P.
3/13/18

A new name with a new scam! Called and emailed saying my old contract with them was ended, the business was going out of business, and this company was replacing them or some such rot. Wanted to give me a refund but of course, not really. Sociopaths.

computer (20) credit card (8)
lisav37
December 30th, 2015
I was scammed for $199 earlier this year. I have reported this to the BBB and also to the law offices of Conrad O’Brien PC, which represents the court-appointed receiver for the Click4Support entities by order of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and as such has assumed control over the Click4Support assets.

Tip for consumers: They are no longer in business

juand13
December 14th, 2015
Gabriel H are you talking about of click4support? I think that your are talking about of another company,Believe me click4support is a FRAUDULENT company,

I wrote it hurriedly sorry.. I was to talk about click pay earn..

By Fahad k.
See more answers (2)

Don't do business with this company. They are scammers. See my review from September 2014

By Judith P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Click4Support.net staff and other customers.

Tech Support

Business History

Click4support is a leading technology consulting company. Click 4 Support was Incorporated in 2007, with a mission to provide cost effective technology support for various products.

We always advocate our respected customers, and perform all the possible activities to take them out of the swirl of technical challenges that may ever encounter with their systems.

michaeld80
Michael D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Click4Support.net?

Have a question about Click4Support.net?