Click4Support.net reviews

support@click4support.net

2 reviews with 2 stars

lisav37
12/30/15

I was scammed for $199 earlier this year. I have reported this to the BBB and also to the law offices of Conrad O'Brien PC, which represents the court-appointed receiver for the Click4Support entities by order of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and as such has assumed control over the Click4Support assets.

Tip for consumers: They are no longer in business

juand13
12/14/15

Gabriel H are you talking about of click4support? I think that your are talking about of another company,Believe me click4support is a FRAUDULENT company,

Don't do business with this company. They are scammers. See my review from September 2014

By Judith P.

Maam, its a company that I would mot do business with. look at the reviews regarding this company. they were possibly going through your computer and setting up malware, so that either they can monitor your transactions and store your personal info. After being a victim of that company i went to Norton 360 which is a real online technical support company that can go thru your computer and erase all the malware that you might have. And they only charge under 100.00 a year. They claim to be from the US. But when I researched them, The phone number they us is us based, but you can have a phone number from most countries in the World, and be based elsewhere. Its part of the CON. You get a number that is from the US so it seems legitimate. Also if you pay attention to the names they call themselves, it is more than likely it will be a common american name like john, mike, steve, eric, susan, helen etc. Ive spoken to more than one of the people that work together under this so called company, and All of them share the same accent, it is an accent distinct to Pakistan and India. With that said, if they are from Pakistan,( I am muslim as well so I am not saying this out of ignorance) they should more often than not have a muslim name that is distinct to that area and speak Urdu as a primary or secondary language. It just seems odd to me that out of the 8 to ten people i had spoke too, all with the same accent (again I am a polyglot, so foreign accents is something I am good at) none of them had names other than the common American names. This makes it easy for them to relieve themselves of personal responsibility for their participation in this CON.

By Don C.
Questions? Get answers from the Click4Support.net staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Click4Support.net