Review of City Beauty

Tel: 1-800-347-1558
support@citybeauty.com

margaretc245
3/20/19

While I really like the clear, all three colors that I bought are weird. Too thick, strange colors. But the product does soften and plump my lips. Just wish it had a little color - maybe it's the opaqueness and gooiness I don't like.

mariad270
3/19/19

I noticed the difference right away. Fuller lips instantly! No other product has given me results this great.

brendam346
3/18/19

I'm unhappy with the colors sent. But the primary thing I like is how it makes my lips feel. I've used other lipsticks that I have and put the moisturizer over it. My bad that I've not gone online to look at other colors available.

jesseh115
3/18/19

I love every thing about it.....except the smell. My lips feel and look great. Just wish it didn't have a funky scent.

debral142
3/18/19

I have probably used every lip product on the market today, and nothing works as well as city lips. I am 66 and my biggest issue has always been my lips, I grateful I don't have to worry about any longer

ericak34
3/18/19

Its ok it doesn't do what they promised yet. If you don't use it a few times a day you have too start all over

ellenb57
3/18/19

The gloss plumper works better than I thought it would, that being said I do like it a lot.
It is a little much to get 3 every month. Hoping I can rearrange that somewhat.

lindsaym92
3/18/19

I've tried a lot of lip plumping glosses and products, this is by far the best!
Results last longer the more I use it, it feels soft and silky when its on, not sticky in my opinion especially compared to other brands, does not burn, sting, or leave my lips red and irritated. They look supple and juicy when I wear it.

jennies39
3/18/19

City lips certainly brings life back into my lips! I like having smoother lips throughout my day and this product does that.

karens869
3/18/19

I have been using the City Lips clear gloss for about 2 weeks now. Although it's a bit sticky for a while after application, I love the fact that my chapped, flaky lips have become full and healthy! No more cracks or embarrassing flakes! I was skeptical but bought 3 tubes initially. I'm glad I did because I can keep them all over the house.
I'll be ordering more of this soon!

lyndaa27
3/18/19

I love the product, more for the way my lips feel with it on, it seems I am have to reapply more often than I thought I would. I can see a slight difference in the plumpness of my lips. I hope I continue to see improvement. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now.

deborahp217
3/17/19

City lips has softened and smoothed my lips. Lipstick stays on longer. Only been using for two weeks. Would purchase again.

kathrynw96
3/17/19

I love this product!!! I don't usually give very good reviews but this product really works!! Love Love Love it!!!!

sharonp276
3/17/19

My lips are super dry during winter months but since using City Lips every day, I haven't had any dryness or peeling. My lips feel awesome and are looking awesome as well....seeing that plumpness that I have been losing over the years.

hopes33
3/17/19

I like the product and it works some and we all cant expect to have the same results. The only reason I was disappointed was it says you can put it on your skin I did and I had a red blotchy face for a few hours so needless to say I wont do that again.

janh192
3/17/19

I received 2 clear lip glosses. I keep one in my purse and one in my makeup bag. I use it all the time!

michellef416
3/17/19

I purchased City Lips, wary of buying from Facebook. I absolutely love this lip gloss!! The shipping was speedy and I had updates through the entire order process. The lip gloss itself keeps my lips hydrated for hours on end and the plumping action is second to none! Love it and would strongly recommend!

mereditha14
3/17/19

I am a cut flower farmer and my lips have taken a lot of abuse from wind, sun, and cold temps through the years. City Lips has turned that around quickly! My lips stay moisturized and plumped throughout the day without having to constantly reapply! I'm sold. - Meredith Alphin

dorothym139
3/17/19

I was sceptical that this lip gloss could really work. Wow, it really does. I apply in the morning, after lunch and before bed. My lips are more plump, not dry and feel great.

krystals93
3/17/19

After just one week, I have noticed that my lips are so soft and look the better then they have in a very long time. Love it

krissiel2
3/17/19

I love how fully my lips are now and even get compliments! They look like Top brands for half the price. I won't go back to using anything else!

ediem10
3/17/19

I've been very impressed with the customer service and with the product. It completely lives up to everything they promised!

laurenr138
3/17/19

This product moisturizes, plumps and smooths in 1 application. I am very pleased and looking forward to trying some colors next!

doreena20
3/17/19

Years ago I saw an article about City Lips, I had noticed the lines above my top lip getting worse. I thought why not? Even if it doesn't do anything but moisturize its a good price. To my amazement it started working right away. I have one in the bathroom which I apply before bed and after I finish my face before leaving the house. I keep one in my purse. The lines around my lips are virtually gone. I've given city lips to my friends for gifts they have all bought more. It's a great product!

anned125
3/17/19

Great plumper on the first day. I use it pretty consistently and I still feel like it's a great plumper but I do wish I could achieve those first day kind of results.

Hi Muriel, yes, you can use Multi-Action Sculpting Cream with your regular skincare products. We do recommend to always use Multi-Action Sculpting Cream as your last step in your skincare routine.

By Matilda H., City Beauty Representative

CITY BEAUTY, 9361 Canoga Avenue, Chatsworth, CA 91311 Phone Number 1-800-347-1558 M- F / 5am-7pm PT S-S / 6am - 4:30pm PT Email support@citybeauty.com

By Alice I.

Hi Debbie, our apologies for the delay. I was able to locate your email and a customer support agent will follow up as soon as possible.

By Matilda H., City Beauty Representative

Hi Linda, Multi-Action Sculpting Cream works to immediately give your skin a more supple, hydrated appearance, with firmer, tighter, and more "lifted" skin noticeable over time with regular use. It's recommended to keep using Multi-Action Sculpting Cream to keep up your progress.

By Matilda H., City Beauty Representative

Hi Terena, we can recommend our Ageless Moisturizing Cream. You can find it here: http://bit.ly/2HuFDbE

By Matilda H., City Beauty Representative

Hi MC. yes, you can use retinol with our Multi-Action Sculpting Cream.

By Matilda H., City Beauty Representative

Hi Goldie, our products are formulated to address aging skin and are safe to use on dry skin. We recommend waiting about 10 minutes or until the product has completely absorbed to apply makeup.

By Matilda H., City Beauty Representative

Worth every penny! I get accused of having had lip injections! And it's a great lip gloss too!

By Katherine M.

Hi Kathleen, all orders are one time purchases unless you select the monthly renewal option.

By Matilda H., City Beauty Representative
Questions? Get answers from the City Beauty staff and other customers.

City Beauty?