Review of City Beauty

Tel: 1-800-347-1558
support@citybeauty.com

shanelleh3
5/15/19

I've bought a number of makeup from this online store.They have a great selection of quality. So nice to have an online store that I can trust.

martyh77
4/28/19

This has been my go-to for all my skincare products. And if there is one thing that's important to me.. its my skin care routine. I believe i get total value for money when buying from this store. I love them!

pamd103
4/7/19

I notice it plumps, moisturizes and naturally darkens my lips. My lipstick stays in place and lasts longer too. I use at least 3 times a day. I am thrilled I bought an extra tube.

melissal355
4/7/19

I use city lips everyday. Morning and night and my lips have never felt more consistently hydrated. I didn't take before and after photos and I should have. Lips definitely appear smoother with less of those pesky age lines.

debg74
4/7/19

I like the lip gloss, I could feel a slight tingling when putting it on. My lips seem moisturized and soft but I haven't noticed them being more plump or anything.

pilk
4/5/19

This product ACTUALLY works, and even more so than I expected at first. It seems like my lips have adjusted to the content, though, so they are not reacting as profound as they did initially - and no, it's not just because they're more plump in general now. I have only used it for a week or so, so I'm looking forward to see what this will do in the long run.

patk101
4/5/19

For me, the best Lip Product, recommended to all my family and friends, who have noticed a difference in me using the product

lyndar47
4/5/19

I've only been using your products for three weeks. I'm excited to see if it really soften my wrinkles on my face. I truly love the way the Hydro Mask makes my face feel! I'm using it twice a week. Do you think I should use them more than that?

dianen83
4/5/19

I gave a tube to my daughter who has had such problems with her lips , nothing , I mean nothing she has tried has helped her dry lips . I gave it to her yesterday and she wore it this afternoon , her lips look so much better , mine are good , still hoping for some of the lines to disappear but have been using it for a few weeks . I love this product ! Thank you !

jenniferr473
4/5/19

I love the way it makes my lips look, so shiny and sexy. I would recommend this to anyone. I feel like my lips are beginning to look plumper and fuller already.

cissyk
4/5/19

I like it, tastes fine, no after taste like others...I have seen a little bit of plumpness in my upper lip but so far not in my bottom lip...I use twice daily and will start using more.

cjf8
4/5/19

I am 65 yrs old and experiencing, for the first time in my life, thinning lips. I was told it was just a natural part of aging. Well, I'm not one to go quietly into that goodnight. I purchased City Lips. After one week of use, I am noticing a much plumper upper lip. I also have the X in the center. After taking that for granted for all those years, I will never take my lips for granted again. City Lips gave me back my plump lips and my lipstick looks fabulous. I will order again and again. Never want to be without City Lips, ever.

leeannl8
4/4/19

I love the way my lips look and feel with City Lips. The shine last for hours and definitely over night, My lips look a bit fuller but the lines above the lips are still prominent. I was hoping for more. It has only been two or three weeks. It can still happen. Right?

kahnemam
4/4/19

Really a great hydrator. My lips look Years younger, much plumper and smoother. It works great under my favorite lipstick!

ahavias
4/4/19

I like the way Citi lips softens my lips, makes them look more full like they used to look when I was younger, and softens the tiny lines around my mouth. I really recommend this terrific product.

sylviam133
4/4/19

It keeps my lips very moist and I like it because they're not dry I'm looking forward to trying the lipstick what a little color to it I use the word dark lipsticks like purple or burgundy or red that will stay on and I would have to apply it over and over again but it made my lips very dry and cracked so I decided to give this a try so far so good my lips are healing up and it looking very nice and smooth

gloriaf64
4/4/19

No more cracked and peeling lips!!! Gloss stays on and does a fantastic job of keeping my lips moist and protected. I Love this product!!!

angief47
4/4/19

I've tried gimmicky items only to be disappointed. This is NOT the case! I can immediately tell the difference when I put this lip gloss on. I will be buying more for as long as I can. I totally recommend!

amberf110
4/4/19

This works wonderfully as a lip gloss. I have noticed that I have less peeling of my lips (very dry, living in Colorado), but it is very thick and tacky. The flip to that is it stays on for a long time (excluding if you eat or drink, as one would expect). I don't know that I have had much plumping per se, but I purchased this for the moisture component, not a plumper.

lisas1041
4/4/19

I have been using City Lips for over 2 weeks consistently and I have to admit it really works. My lips are hydrated and it like I'm very aware of the plumpness. I have had no issues. I have the clear and tint City Lips and I really love this product.

sophiac45
4/4/19

I've only been using it for about two weeks now but have been pleasantly surprised at the changes

I will continue using this product and hopefully things will just keep improving. I'm excited to try the colors next

nancyp322
4/4/19

The 3 different colored City Lips that I got have not worked for me. The colors eventually work their way up the lines in my lips which visually makes my lines stand out.

dineak
4/4/19

Love how my lips feel, hope it continues to make them fuller and more supple! Love the colors also! I will purchase again! The consistency of the gloss feels great

amandap285
4/4/19

I used to carry chapstick with me everywhere, in my purse, coat pockets, bags, uniform... they were everywhere! Since using City Lips my lips are softer and don't feel chapped all the time. I have noticed that the lines around my upper lip are fading! I know with continued use my lips will only get better!

catherineh245
4/3/19

I have only been using the product for 10 days and already I am seeing a definite improvement in the lines around my mouth and in the fullness of my lips. I am delighted and wpuld recommend this product wholeheartedly.

Hi Muriel, yes, you can use Multi-Action Sculpting Cream with your regular skincare products. We do recommend to always use Multi-Action Sculpting Cream as your last step in your skincare routine.

By Matilda H., City Beauty Representative

CITY BEAUTY, 9361 Canoga Avenue, Chatsworth, CA 91311 Phone Number 1-800-347-1558 M- F / 5am-7pm PT S-S / 6am - 4:30pm PT Email support@citybeauty.com

By Alice I.

Hi Glenda, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Our customer support team will be happy to send a replacement. Please contact our customer support team and provide an image of the defective product at support@citybeauty.com or (800) 347-1558 and they will gladly assist you.

By Matilda H., City Beauty Representative

Hi Jennifer, You can find the entire ingredient list and more information on our Multi-Action Sculpting Cream on our website here: http://bit.ly/2N3PmFd

By Matilda H., City Beauty Representative

Hi Madeline, all orders are one time purchases unless you select the monthly renewal option.

By Matilda H., City Beauty Representative

Hi Debbie, our apologies for the delay. I was able to locate your email and a customer support agent will follow up as soon as possible.

By Matilda H., City Beauty Representative

Hi Linda, Multi-Action Sculpting Cream works to immediately give your skin a more supple, hydrated appearance, with firmer, tighter, and more "lifted" skin noticeable over time with regular use. It's recommended to keep using Multi-Action Sculpting Cream to keep up your progress.

By Matilda H., City Beauty Representative

Hi Terena, we can recommend our Ageless Moisturizing Cream. You can find it here: http://bit.ly/2HuFDbE

By Matilda H., City Beauty Representative

Hi MC. yes, you can use retinol with our Multi-Action Sculpting Cream.

By Matilda H., City Beauty Representative
Questions? Get answers from the City Beauty staff and other customers.

City Beauty?