Review of Cincopa

Sao Paulo, BR
support@cincopa.com

douglasb187
10/20/18

Be careful that they don't change the rules after you purchase a package.....They imposed a traffic limit on me after repeated attempts to get me to upgrade, so every month now they stop showing my content after the first 10 days or so

martink112
7/15/18

When asking for questions about the packages you get an answer similar to: Go find another sulution!".

williamd359
6/26/18

Very poor plugin with little help and way to expensive. Always seems to go down 1-2 times a month. There are better options out there for free or a lot cheaper plugins.

sergeyr8
5/31/18

Hello for everyone.
We use the Cincopa service for the blog, it is very easy in use, everything is rather clear for control. By means of this service we have improved registration of our website and the bigger number of visitors than have received earlier. I think that it will be very convenient for many owners of the websites and blogs. We very much recommend to use this service.
Good luck.

daphnep12
5/29/18

Super easy to implement into my big commerce website and the design matches flawlessly. I also love the customization options and how responsive it is. I tried several plugins before and this is by far the best.

smawnh
5/15/18

Cincopa is so great tool to manage my differents gallery on my website.
Many themes available, and easy to collaborate with friends and coworkers.
I will use more and more Cincopa in the future.

fabianos9
5/11/18

After years uploading my videos on Vimeo Pro I've tried Cincopa and I am only using their services now. Its just make more sense for my business (Commercial Video Production). Their service is great and affordable. I am using it in my Squarespace website and everything works well, after inserting the CSS file in seconds... I can host a lot of videos and photos and publish them easily through some really cool video player skins and manage them quickly through my account. Also the fact that I can invite some colleagues to be managed by my account is very handy!.

Tip for consumers: Just go for it.

sheridyni
4/17/18

This site has saved me a significant amount of time and stress.There aren't any other sites (that I'm familiar with) that provide the same services with the same ease as Cincopa. Before using the service, I was relying on complicated HTML and JavaScript coding that I am personally not the best at writing, in order to create slideshows and galleries. The video hosting and management solution makes this site worth the use!

marcs80
4/11/18

Cincopa is a big time saver for me. I had a huge SlideShow Pro collection feeding a photographer website. Cincopa is the only solution I know able to recover all files and albums with titles and captions directly from SlideShow Pro over the net. I did not need to download/upload the photos nor to retype all texts. Now everything is displayed with nice player, well integrated in a WordPress site and ready for the future on all devices.

cathyn28
4/9/18

I am very happy with Cincopa's products, support, and staff. The product is very easy to use and I quickly learned how to utilize and implement galleries on our website. The staff is very knowledgeable and eager to help. Any questions I have are quickly answered. I had an interactive online meeting with Toma which was very informative. His instructions made it quick and easy to understand my questions & Toma provided some great demo examples. The image and video hosting is convenient. I continue to be impressed with Cincopa's products, company, people, and SUPPORT! I feel that our website quality has been improved and enhanced by using Cincopa.

robb826
4/7/18

Cincopa does everything I have been looking for and much more easily create a pro looking website using their platform to host your video, audio and images, with no programming skills needed. Great looking templates, dynamic and fast service, super fast servers everything performs without faults and loads instantly. Deep analytics for online businesses and email marketers using video for sales, it has all the features you need. Management of all assets is really simple and integrating across multiple sites so easy. Really happy to be using Cincopa!

billys92
4/4/18

Personally, Cincopa has helped me in standing apart in my overly-saturated niche. The visual possibilities are creative and endless for marketing and branding and using Cincopa inspires new ideas! It has been a great benefit in integrating professional standard video, image, and audio content that my clients comment positively on often.Cincopa sets the bar high for a video hosting and management solution.

rolandov3
3/16/18

I love the fact of how easy it is to create a player for your videos and audios files as there are a lot of selections to choose from. The customer support line is incredibly capable of walking you through step by step in order to get you up and running in no time. There are a number of embedding options and the quality of the video and audio seems to always be consistently clean and easy to use. The video hosting and the CDN are one of best out there. And is even available with the free account. Love Cincopa.

zenap
12/29/17

Cincopa is an amazing platform that allows anyone to create beautiful slideshows and photo galleries without any html skills through customizable templates. The video hosting and management makes it so easy to upload any video format file and embed it anywhere on your website. Cincopa offers an all-in-one hosting solution for images, slideshows, videos, podcasts and audios. I love it!

rubeno6
12/17/17

Cincopa is an excellent tool to make your life easier when you need video hosting and also slides and want to add them to your page without any programming knowledge. Very useful.

christianb70
12/12/17

The editing and integration of the graphics in the slide shows is without problems. Ebernfall is the ability to change and move the slideshow into other formats easily possible. I can only recommend it.

jamesm751
12/8/17

One word "Simplicity" A easy multi-function media hosting and brand enhancement tool. I use Cincopa to host media on tmy interactive sites with an added token I create power marketing campaigns, event pages, and email marketing tools to reach our clients goals.

marcelv4
12/6/17

after long struggle i have found perfect solution for my gallery and imaginery. The have fanstastic video hosting and management tools as well. go and check it out.

jonesr16
12/5/17

I used the Cincopa player for our video hosting and as a management solution. The branding option and the various themes options are great, it was initially a change to get use to, as its different to using some of the other well known video hosting, but the additional features it is well worth it.
Would highly recommend

christinaa61
11/29/17

Cincopa provides an easy to use format with diverse templates that extend options for beginners to advanced users, with beautiful results - and takes a load off from coding these options for a web designer. When I found Cincopa I was relieved from a lot of tedious work. I enjoyed inserting slideshows, rotating slides and more using Cincopa into a website template that did not offer these options. Therefore I was able to expand upon the template easily with some exciting graphics.

hedleyt
11/27/17

I use Cincopa to help promote my music. It integrates audio and video easily into websites. There is a great selection of player templates. The hosting and management work well. I wish Cincopa was around when I first tried to include audio and video in my websites. On the free players the Cincopa logo is included but that is not a major.
hedleytimbs.nz

caterinam4
11/16/17

I appreciate Cincopa for its smart interface, simply use, performing software for media sharing.
With Cincopa I solved the problem of having a rich but simply and cool photogallery for my blog that have a very small visibility but need quality in representation of itself
and Cincopa is the most suitable solution for this purpose.

everks
10/31/17

My name is Everk S. owner or a marketing company in Phoenix Az. I worked for 15yrs at Univision, the most powerful radio/tv company in the hispanic market.
I did a lot of audio spots, but always had a hard time to post them on a website.

I love the simple, easy and personalized play button. From a web developer point of view, its just a great addition. I recommend using Cincopa to everyone for an easy projection for audios. The sharing on my webpages its just easy as making popcorn on the microwave lol. The podcast tease I can create with Cincopa its just awesome. I was using other platforms like soundcloud but now problem fixed.
Their video hosting and management solution is a bomb. Super efficient.

alejandrog20
10/31/17

My boss had to present the images to a client for his new website that same day. He asked me to create a slideshow, but there was no time. I searched the internet for a solution and found Cincopa. I was able to quickly create the slideshow and for free. The images and videos do not take up space on my server because they provide hosting. Since then, it is the tool we use to show images and videos to customers.

rayhans
10/30/17

Easy access. Like how we can upload videos and images and serve them over our html pages with just a link

Questions? Get answers from the Cincopa staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Cincopa