CHECK24

CHECK24 has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CHECK24 ranks 394th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate CHECK24?

“Never again!”

Milan M.
3/2/20

I rented a car through this site for 10 days in Germany. Even though I paid the full amount in advance, when I came to the counter of rental company at the airport, they did not want to give me the car without any explanation. I went to another company and rented and paid for another car. Rental24h didn't even want to pay me back the full amount of the payment, even though they didn't give me the car, but gave me less than 50% back! The case will end up in court and you should think carefully about whether to ever pay the amount to this "company" and use their services ever.

milanm33
March 2nd, 2020

emmap106
February 18th, 2020

This site is sneaky. They boast having very low rental fees, however there are many added fees that the actual rental car companies that you pick the car up from can add on. I unfortunately ended up paying 75 EUR extra in fees which were not mentioned as valid fees to be charged in the booking document. I tried to argue this from a lawyer's perspective, stating that the terms and conditions did not allow for any of these fees, but the customer service I received from check24 was horrible and I unfortunately didn't get my money back. Luckily in retrospect the amount was so little. But watch out and definitely don't book with this company! It will cost you more than booking from a respected company!

Questions? Get answers from the CHECK24 staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CHECK24?

Have a question about CHECK24?