Review of Cdiscount

Tel: 0000000000000
depot.domaine@cdiscount.com

bertrandc8
1/26/19

I purchased on Cdiscount what I thought were white bedsheets. I received two black bedsheets. I contacted the site, and they responded that they could change the sheets, but all return costs would be on my account. I checked again on the site, and realised that there is no description of the color you order, except for the pictures which show different color. As I am positive I clicked the right color, it seems there is either a problem with the Cdiscount site, or the seller chooses which color they want to get rid of (black being an obvious choice, as they really look horrible).
The main issue is the poor service from Cdiscount - easy to blame the customer - other companies, in the same situation, do not bother arguing, and swap the products.
This also showed me that once you opened an account with Cdiscount, you cannot close it on line.

lilianem
4/23/18

The 1st time, I bought 2 TVs, got one and had to pay a lawyer to get them to refund the missing one.
Second time I bought a present for my 3 yrs old grandkid. I had to sign 5 times the same form swearing I was ready to spend the rest of my life in jail if they could prove I had been refunded the 30 AND got the present... My advice: AVOID THIS COMPANY!

taharh
1/25/18

Prices are often the best especially with many coupons (like minus 40 for an order of 400). but don't be fooled by the prices that are crossed, they are often too high ! I never had to return something so i don't know if returns are easy with them

jordannl
7/22/13

Very good site, the sales are very flop.

I have make more than 10 orders and all was good.

Questions? Get answers from the Cdiscount staff and other customers.

Cdiscount?