Review of CanvasOnSale

Tel: 1-844-380-3415
info@canvasonsale.com

kristip37
8/15/18

I ordered a three paneled wedding canvas for above our bed. The formatting was relatively easy to work with and the product came out looking better than the digital image. After ordering online, it arrived at my door 2.5 days later. Awesome product, fast shipping!

emilyc210
8/11/18

I had a Groupon for a three panel canvas. The one they sent was just one piece, and significantly smaller than what we ordered. Would not have bothered to order one that size for the space we wanted to hang the picture.

reggieh14
8/10/18

The CanvasOnSale items we ordered were so vivid. Great quality and the prices are incomparable.I ordered to pictures to give to others and they were so appreciate. These would make great Christmas gifts.

marianneo6
8/10/18

My daughter was delighted and so was I! Pricing is reasonable and the quality exceptional. thank you

michaelr809
Michael R.
8/7/18

Pictures turned out amazing - more than satisfied. We will definitely use them again. Very neat to have your own travel photos on canvas rather than buy mass-produced products.

lauraf186
8/7/18

I have ordered a few different prints on canvas and BY FAR canvasonsale has the best quality, best price, best delivery, and best shipping prices than any other company I have tried. From now on I will only order from them!

samanthas229
8/7/18

Bought 4 fleece photo blankets and they are perfect. They're small, but I knew that going in, they made a perfect personalized gift! The printed photo is clear too.

karenj228
8/7/18

Great pics quick turn around clear and just what we needed. I will order more!!! Thanks for the awesome service

jessieo7
8/7/18

I first ordered from canvasonsale through Groupon; I didn't have too high of expectations as the prices seemed too good to be true. Low and behold the product is fantastic! I've ordered over 15 canvases ranging from 8x12 to 40x30 and they have all come out excellent quality and very show worthy. I'm always asked where I order my custom canvases from and am happy to spread the word as canvasonsale is my go-to! I

suzanneh105
8/6/18

A friend took some great pics of my my kids playing sports. I ordered them on a canvas and they turned out awesome! Will definitely use again

connieo16
8/6/18

My canvas prints turned out amazing!! I got not only a great deal on them, but the processed my order and shipped them to me super fast!! I will definitely use them again in the future.

robertb1175
8/6/18

the picture was reproduced exactly as printed. Great job! It was stretched well and looks great hanging on my wall. Thank you for a wonderful picture.

juanp127
8/6/18

Job well done! I never expected to have such a detailed job. Pictures came out GREAT. Delivery was as promised.

christines315
8/6/18

I will definitely order more in the future.i want larger sizes and I have plenty of photos to upload.

davidk702
8/6/18

Way better print quality than I expected for the price. Looks great and was delivered very quickly. I went back for a second and then a third order and they won't be my last.

myraw25
8/6/18

My order came quickly and the quality was excellent I was very satisfied and pleased with my order for my upcoming wedding.

karissaa2
8/6/18

The product arrived on time and everyone in the office loves it! The quality was great and ready to hang. It actually came sooner than I expected.

kolettei
8/6/18

I bought a photo blanket for my fiancée of one of our engagement pictures and it was absolutely beautiful. I was surprised by the picture quality considering it was a very large enhancement. I was very happy with my purchase.

shanayahh
8/6/18

I love my canvas photos they were exactly what I ordered, I'd like to also mention how great the shipping was. Everything was perfect and I'd totally recommend this service. I'm also purchasing from them again.

sr180
8/6/18

I tell everyone about this site they have a great sale prices and I get my prints very quickly. I find myself looking for pictures to have printed

ginaw66
8/6/18

I love my new Canvas picture! It is very nice and sturdy and looks great! I will use this company again--it's easy and reliable.

kennyr44
7/31/18

I placed an order for Three canvases for mother's day. One for my wife another one for my mother-in-law and one for my mother. Make a long story short I received two out of the three. They had sent one of them to some unknown address in a different state. When I called to follow up they could care less. They said they would return the shipping fee which I could give two craps about. The more important thing was that I did not have the one gift for my mother. They ruined it for me. They did nothing about it to make it right. I never received it on time for Mother's Day. I will never order a single thing from them even if it was free.

michaelh951
7/25/18

So...uploaded a photo, placed an order and when I received the product it had white spots (which I do not see on the original) all over it and the bottom of the photo had been cut off leaving 2 inches of obvious whitespace on the bottom of the canvas. Contacted customer service and was told that the canvas came out exactly as it was previewed. That's the wrong answer because even if true what professional would look at the proof and still print it instead of contacting the customer and letting them know that the quality of the final product was not up to par. Not these folks, they just print and send, will never use them again.

sadafj3
7/24/18

My family just recieved our 36"x24" canvas print ystrdy. It was for our living room and we cant stop looking at it as we walk by. Not only does it look stunning, the quality is amazing. The print, the colors, the sturdiness, and a wonderful addition to our home. Im in Canada and it arrived in a decent time; only one week. Truly satisfied with canvasonsale.com.

frankr202
7/22/18

The end result is fairly decent. I would be careful of the metal prints as the edges appear to be very sharp!!

I am NOT please, however, with the customer service! All but one order has been a hassle. The LAST ORDER was with a Groupon. The code kept coming up as invalid. When I contacted them, the response was a form letter telling me how to use the code from Groupon. I already know how to use it... but thecredjlt was an error message telling me the code was invalid. Then, I got a message giving me a long song and dance of all the processes I must go through... including screen shots... everything but 8x10 glossies... in order to get the print I had already paid for!!

Easier to not do business with them again! The amount of time it would take to get the print I PAID FOR, would be MORE than the $10 I lose with their invalid code.

Dear customer, The shipping is $12.90. Please refer to the fine print on your Groupon coupon. Thank you for your understanding.

By Philipp M., CanvasOnSale Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasOnSale staff and other customers.

8 Photos for CanvasOnSale