Review of CanvasOnSale

Tel: 1-844-380-3415
info@canvasonsale.com

melanies158
1/16/19

I ordered multiple things for Christmas through Groupon. The items were poorly made, and the blankets had flaws. The blanket is thin and small. It's like they had fabric on my print They over charged me, and will not refund me for the mess up. I would never buy from this company!!!! I have told everyone to never buy from them either.

natashap50
1/16/19

I have purchased 2 different pictures on canvas, at 2 different times and both of them are amazing! The quality is wonderful, and the shipping was great!

craigw161
1/16/19

I have used CanvasOnSale for several years. From personal canvases to Christmas gifts.... ALWAYS on time ! NEVER a disappointment ! Family and friends are happily surprised and they love their canvases ! A couple of years ago , I ordered 3 large , 30" x 40" for my son and daughter -in- laws Christmas presents. The corner of the well packaged box had a deep gash ( hole ) in it when it was delivered. We kept our fingers crossed .....but when opened , Christmas morning , the frames were cracked and there was damage to the canvases , certainly NO FAULT of CanvasOnSale ! I contacted them asap and took photos ! They immediately called me back. Apologized. They asked me for the order number of the damaged canvases and had ALL of them reprinted and delivered to my door in 3 business days. Basically no questions asked ! Here is our latest canvas. This was taken in Florida , this past Thanksgiving while visiting my 91 yr old father. Last year I gave him a 30"x 40" of a shot I took , the previous Christmas morning , while sharing Christmas with him. Talk about pleasantly surprised .....Dad has it hung in the middle of the living room wall.
CanvasOnSale is AAA+++
Very Sincerely ,
Craig T. Weatherill

misseyg
1/15/19

My order arrived super fast and all of the canvas's were beautiful as always. Customer service was extremly responisve and helpful when a question arose.

marias485
1/15/19

Super easy and good quality I had used them before and I will keep using them, they have a forever customer with me

Tip for consumers: Really easy to order. The whole process will take you less than 5 minutes

maresc
1/15/19

I had no problem using your software program, from importing pictures to best positioning of pictures. I was So Blown away by the ease of the entire transaction, from the start, to the most rapid delivery. My finished Family portrait was just Gorgeous. I am now a returning customer, and am so pleased with this particular canvas, and all my projects.

mindyp28
1/15/19

We had an excellent experience with CanvasOnSale and are so appreciative of their fantastic customer service!

craigg112
1/15/19

I was impressed by the colors and quality on the xl format. I had concerns at first due to the limited file size upload. Once recieving the image I was very impressed.

alis145
1/15/19

I was so impressed with the quality of my canvas. It shipped and arrived much faster than expected. I've ordered from other canvas companies and the quality is supreme from CanvasOnSale. I also love that they come ready to hang. I'm definitely ordering again soon!

bryant68
1/15/19

Fast delivery of an amazing product. My photos come to life. The packaging of the photos is top notch and quality is A+.

richc136
1/15/19

I couldn't ask for a better job on this. Super job !! Quick turn around and high quality print. Will use again.

debbief129
1/15/19

I had a 36 x 24 canvas created of our family. It is amazing! We have 6 children and 6 grandchildren. This is probably be the last time we will all be together. They canvas will always be a great memory

barryl128
Barry L.
1/15/19

Very professional work for a very reasonable price. Promotional pricing caught my eye and I came back again and again.

donnaf231
1/15/19

Outstanding!!! They turned out great. So easy to order and download the pictures. Very easy and so worth it. I highly recommend this product. The pictures look better than I thought they would! :-) I'm a very happy customer!

Tip for consumers: nothing, very easy!!!!

christinel216
1/15/19

I love love love the end result of my order and the recipient loved it even more. I recommend your company all the time!

richv15
1/15/19

Was a little reluctant to order these guys as they are situated in Florida as I live in Vancouver, Canada. Those fears were unfounded. The prints look amazing and the packaging and delivery time was exceptional. I am a professional photographer and will be using these guys again.

rakeshk47
1/15/19

I used them the second time - ordered 3 canvases - all were great - Bright and clear - better than what I was expecting. Received them in less than a week!!

I plan to keep using them for all large picture needs.

lynnh228
1/15/19

I was really happy with the 3 panel canvas. Turned out great. Was a gift for our son and he absolutely loved it.

davidw1351
1/15/19

I love these canvases and have now ordered 5. Excellent quality and fast delivery. I get many complements and have them hung with pride.

leok53
1/15/19

I have placed several orders of these canvases to sell for charity...their prices are about as good as you are going to get...excellent quality

richb124
1/15/19

My pics have always been great quality and turn around time has been very good. I would recommend that everyone that has a keepsake give them a shot

suzio1
1/15/19

I don't normally write reviews however I had such wonderful experience with this company and product I felt like I must! My canvas is so clear and crisp I could hardly believe it. Not an 8x10 or 11x14 but a 24x30 or maybe larger. I will indeed order again and I have! I highly recommend!

debbip4
1/15/19

Just received our latest batch of 4 canvases. There was a delay in shipping as they notified us by email that they hadn't come out perfectly and so were re-doing them. That was ok with me. When they arrived they were perfect. Just beautiful. Previous orders with them had had damaged packaging which damaged the canvases, and on another order the frame was crooked. Both times we contacted them and they promptly shipped out a new order that was perfect. This time it was perfect. I think they give great customer service, which is why I keep going back to them. Don't know why they got some bad reviews. They are great and responsive in my experience.

reinar2
1/15/19

It was a pleasure doing business with Canvaonsale, prints we have ordered via Groupon are well done.

dreg1
1/15/19

Came out fantastic. Solid quality. Like the look and feel. Came on time, as promised. Very happy with experience but aggravated this review is making me type 100 characters after it told me it was optional.

same thing happened to me. has anyone heard anything from this company?

By Jackson K.

I had the same problem. I went through and I changed my zero to an o and it finally worked. I hope this might help you. If not you might have to call Groupon to verify the code. Good luck

By Jennifer M.

How come most of these questions are not answered by the staff, if not by the consumer??

By Rachel H.

the picture head has been cut off on my blanket

By Islaine T.

I used a free app called fotor to combine 3 pics into 1 and then uploaded them.

By Rakesh K.

Dear customer, The shipping is $12.90. Please refer to the fine print on your Groupon coupon. Thank you for your understanding.

By Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasOnSale staff and other customers.

CanvasOnSale?