Review of CanvasOnSale

Tel: 1-844-380-3415
info@canvasonsale.com

brandonl105
10/22/18

We ordered multiple metal prints in various sizes expecting high quality for the price and vibrant imaging because that's what metal prints are supposed to be. What we received was a dull picture on the thinnest sheet of metal (can't really tell its metal). I am very unsatisfied with this product and wish that I saw the quality before I ordered everything I wanted. I wasted so much money and will never use this website again.

nidhis23
10/22/18

I ordered a magic mug in 'Red Color' and was expecting the picture to appear only after it is filled with hot liquid. However, the mug has the photo displayed regardless of any liquid filled in. I wish I would have known that the photo will not be shown only if you order in 'Black Color'. They need to post it in the step where they ask to choose color of the mug. Pic attached of the empty mug.

kh139
10/12/18

This is the second thing they have done wrong! It is completely crazy that they would print a portrait of a person, in landscape! Now I have received 7 emails asking me to cut the print with a sharp object, and send them a photo of the damaged print. Another 2 emails wanted me to take a photo of the faulty print they did. They never seem to get anything right. Use another print company, it would be much easier.

meggam
10/11/18

I ordered a 40x30 canvas and it was delivered to me quickly. I opened the package and my jaw dropped, the canvas was AMAZING!!!! I've told all my friends to order canvas from this company. GREAT JOB

martyc21
10/10/18

Disappointed with quality, the wood frame shows through the print, seems the canvas is thin. Also the pricing is inflated and the shipping is high, so really the savings is no big deal. There's a million companys selling the same thing, will try another company.

kathym478
10/10/18

I have 13 canvases hanging on the walls in my home. They are beautifully done. Service was incredibly fast. They are shipped well wrapped and fast. I love this company and I highly recommend them.

sophiak31
10/3/18

I ordered and received a triptych. I have it for several months and it does not look right for two reasons. Firstly the colors in the picture are not the same (minor difference) as the panels and secondly and more importantly the panels are not straight. So when I hang it (from the top) the bottom part doesn't touch the wall. Therefore the triptych cannot be straight. I regret wasting money on this product.

sandraw257
Sandra W.
10/3/18

My photo was cut off at the top, making it no where centered. It was grainy and did not look like my photo. This is going in the trash.

maryo170
10/1/18

I had two, large canvas prints made from photos I took in Colorado. I had a small issue when ordering, which was quickly resolved with a short and easy phone call. I received my canvasses within a week, and the quality is outstanding. I have had canvas prints made many times from many different vendors, but after seeing these, I will not go anywhere else! Incredible work!

lisab734
9/22/18

I had my digital painting printed on 60x40 canvas. I was worried I would lose clarity and quality. I was completely wrong to worry. This was one of the best canvas prints I have ever had done.

jessicah327
9/20/18

I got a canvas of my two sons and it came out so beautiful and better than I imagined. Thank you so much!

kathleenl128
9/18/18

It's impossible to see the photo that you uploaded nor for one to change it after submittal. After having an issue, I immediately reached our to customer service. The days later I was informed that C/S and production don't interface. What? Two weeks later I'm informed that the photo submitted hard an issue but it was being 'worked on'. At four weeks I requested refund which was immediately posted. Not great for the photo I wanted to give as a gift.

amberm176
9/5/18

I ordered 3 small canvases with a Groupon. They took a while to get to me, but that's expected where I live. I was very excited to get them. The detail and quality of the prints are great. However, the folding over the wood frame of the canvas is loose and puckered at the corners, giving them the impression of a hastily wrapped present. I intended to give these as a gift but am reconsidering and may opt to spend a little more for a higher quality framing. They are fine for my office.

sauln10
8/29/18

Our first print had a caption that was double printed on top of itself. I sent a picture of this mistake and was promptly sent an email reply saying that I would get a replacement. The first print only took about 1 1/2 weeks so after the 2nd week of waiting for the replacement I reached out asking for status. I was told it was still in production and this happened several times thereafter for over 2 months. Nearing the third month I asked for a full refund but was told that they could still get that replacement print out to me if I followed a very specific set of instructions that were never outlined to me when I was first told that they would get a replacement to me. Another week goes by and the replacement arrives only to have a spelling error. At this point I chose to go with another vendor and not deal with them ever again.

judym249
8/23/18

Been trying to redeem voucher for a month. Sick of seeing the internal server error message over and over. Frustrating. Then it's too late to call when I can. Horrible.

luisar9
8/19/18

I purchased a canvas like 3 months ago and I am still waiting for my item, the first time it was printed incorrectly my son had one eye. They told me they would fix it and send me a new one and I am still waiting, unbelievable will never buy from them again.

kristip37
8/15/18

I ordered a three paneled wedding canvas for above our bed. The formatting was relatively easy to work with and the product came out looking better than the digital image. After ordering online, it arrived at my door 2.5 days later. Awesome product, fast shipping!

emilyc210
8/11/18

I had a Groupon for a three panel canvas. The one they sent was just one piece, and significantly smaller than what we ordered. Would not have bothered to order one that size for the space we wanted to hang the picture.

reggieh14
8/10/18

The CanvasOnSale items we ordered were so vivid. Great quality and the prices are incomparable.I ordered to pictures to give to others and they were so appreciate. These would make great Christmas gifts.

marianneo6
8/10/18

My daughter was delighted and so was I! Pricing is reasonable and the quality exceptional. thank you

michaelr809
Michael R.
8/7/18

Pictures turned out amazing - more than satisfied. We will definitely use them again. Very neat to have your own travel photos on canvas rather than buy mass-produced products.

lauraf186
8/7/18

I have ordered a few different prints on canvas and BY FAR canvasonsale has the best quality, best price, best delivery, and best shipping prices than any other company I have tried. From now on I will only order from them!

samanthas229
8/7/18

Bought 4 fleece photo blankets and they are perfect. They're small, but I knew that going in, they made a perfect personalized gift! The printed photo is clear too.

karenj228
8/7/18

Great pics quick turn around clear and just what we needed. I will order more!!! Thanks for the awesome service

jessieo7
8/7/18

I first ordered from canvasonsale through Groupon; I didn't have too high of expectations as the prices seemed too good to be true. Low and behold the product is fantastic! I've ordered over 15 canvases ranging from 8x12 to 40x30 and they have all come out excellent quality and very show worthy. I'm always asked where I order my custom canvases from and am happy to spread the word as canvasonsale is my go-to! I

How come most of these questions are not answered by the staff, if not by the consumer??

By Rachel H.

the picture head has been cut off on my blanket

By Islaine T.

Dear customer, The shipping is $12.90. Please refer to the fine print on your Groupon coupon. Thank you for your understanding.

By Philipp M., CanvasOnSale Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasOnSale staff and other customers.

14 Photos for CanvasOnSale