Review of CanvasOnSale

Tel: 1-844-380-3415
info@canvasonsale.com

arlenas
3/18/19

Item as described. Done in timely, fast manner. Giving as gifts for Easter. I liked first two so much ordered for grandparents and siblings as well.

kalayal
3/17/19

I ordered a Groupon and could never get the redemption code to work. I called several times and got no answer. I finally emailed a couple of times. I emailed Groupon. I finally gave up. I traded in some of my vouchers but lost money on the other two vouchers. Please don't waste your time or money... I was so disappointed. I've never had a Groupon experience with a company like this one. Please beware!

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Kalaya,
Thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@canvasonsale.com. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your CanvasonSale-Team"
ashleyg234
3/16/19

We have a newly blended family. And recently had portraits don't to make our new house fee like a home and make us feel like one big family. I actually bought this off of a Groupon because canvases are so expensive. I was able to basically get two for one. So I ordered a couple. I did shop around a bit for both a decent price and quality. These pictures meant a lot to us (no pressure right?)
But we honestly were kind of emotional when they arrived! They are beautiful! Perfect! And the quality can't be compared!
We are going to go through some of our other photos and even if Groupon is it still available for this , it's DEFINITELY worth every penney!!!

andyt92
3/15/19

Loved the canvas picture. It was larger than I thought it would be. The colors are very vibrant and clear! It is almost like I am standing at the hole. Came back today to get a couple more.

adrianar31
3/15/19

This company does a great job, their website is easy to use the packaging used to mail your canvas is outstanding. Have recommended this website to many friends.

amberj138
3/14/19

The canvas looks wonderful. The colors are vivid! The canvas is thick and heavy-duty. The shipping was very quick too.

cg287
3/14/19

Very easy process, and they delivered fast. Packaging was great and I'm so glad I chose them to do this work. I got more than my money's worth!

terrya130
3/14/19

Ordered two prints to canvas, a 36 x 24 and 24 x24, and both turned into true works of art. Beautiful quality and fast and friendly service. I will be ordering more!

deirdrej3
3/14/19

I am pleased with the canvas shot of the home I was born and raised in. I love the color and the detail. It is exactly like the photo I uploaded. However, the size of the canvas I received was not the correct size. It was supposed to be 36x24, but I received a 16x20 canvas. I would like to get the size I ordered.

mt261
3/13/19

I was not sure what to expect, but my expectations were exceeded!! Will definitely get some other pictures done the same way.

abeg18
3/13/19

The "Print on Canvas" was very simple to order and received in less than a week -- excellent quality.

pamc135
3/13/19

I love my canvas print! My sweet little granddaughter's face just comes to life in this. Thank you so much for your prompt and professional service.

kellyl355
3/13/19

I received the most beautiful canvas print for my office. It arrived quickly and looks great! I am very happy with this purchase.

groverb15
3/13/19

Very quick and effecient. Just like the digital photo. Lots of comments after I have ng on my wall. Everyone wanted to know where i had them made.

toms767
3/13/19

Fast service, high quality print, looks great! Already ordered another! I have already recommended this to friends & family!

karenm1030
3/13/19

Oh my gosh, I was so thrilled with the quality of the canvas and the price I paid was so reasonable. In fact, I was so happy with it I ordered another the next day! Would very highly recommend!

jn171
3/13/19

Great quality work and delivered in time. Overall, very impressed. I have ordered many canvasses from them and never been disappointed

brigetten3
3/13/19

I ordered my first two canvas pictures through a groupon. I was so happy with the quality and fast shipping, I have ordered two more since. I really could not be happier. Packaged well for shipping. I hope my next two turn out as well as my first two pictures. Very happy!! Thank you CanvasOnSale.

tramekag
3/8/19

Very disappointed! The Pic I uploaded was chopped in 1/2! It was perfect when I seen what it was suppose to look like. Unfortunately I won't buy from this site again.
Signed,
A very disappointed customer!

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Trameka,
Thank you for your message. We don't have any of your contact data, so please write a short e-mail to complaint@canvasonsale.com. Please note your order number in the e-mail. We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution together. Your CanvasOnSale-Team
jasons663
3/8/19

Had a problem getting order shipping info to work. 20 emails and 5 phone calls and still no one could help. All they did was kept saying use the website that was not working.

Also asked for help with refund they refused. So no canvas, and no refund.

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Jason,
ashleighn6
3/5/19

Canvas arrived with massive rectangle in the middle from another, smaller canvas being taped to the back. Lack of common Sense on shipping department. When I called in they hung up multiple times before giving me the information on the next steps to have their mistake fixed. Unimpressed and will never recommend or use again (back of canvas picture included- much more obvious in front where it actually pushes out)

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Ashleigh,
thank you for your honest review. We already contacted you via e-mail and we would like to solve this problem together. We're looking forward for your reply, your CanvasonSale-Team
mariac489
3/4/19

I purchased a Groupon and I have not been able to redeem the voucher. I have tried contacting Canvas during business hours and no luck whatsoever. At this point I don't know if my purchase went down the drain or what. It should not be so difficult. Disappointed.

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Maria,
Thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@canvasonsale.com. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your CanvasOnSale-Team
courtneyn25
3/4/19

Use extreme caution when it comes to this company. I ordered a metal frame from them with a groupon discount attached BEFORE Christmas so I could give it as a gift. Not only did the package arrive a week late but the quality was awful, I was shocked they would even send it to me without double checking first. The professionaly taken (not on an iphone), high jpg photo I sent in came back on supposedly a "metal"-(truly aluminum) canvas. It was completely discolored as though their ink was running out and extremely pixelated and fuzzy looking. After trying a dozen or so times to contact the company via phone and never getting someone to answer I emailed the company which took them three weeks to respond each time. I exchanged messages over the next couple months with three different people via emails, none of which were on the same page about a refund or new print. One said they'd send a new photo immediately, this never happened. The next said I needed to completely destroy my print in order to have a new one sent (like why would i do that? You already have my money..) and finally another said I would need to pay shipping for a new one to be sent out. It didn't feel worth it anymore and I felt I was talking to a machine. They only post the good reviews on their website, so just be careful (if they even let this be posted) this company is not legitimate and if it is, then they have the worst customer service I have ever experienced. So disappointed.

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Courtney,
Thank you for your message. We don't have any of your contact data, so please write a short e-mail to complaint@canvasonsale. Please note your order number in the e-mail. We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution together. Your CanvasOnSale-Team
beths231
3/3/19

I ordered a canvas of a picture. The canvas is fine and looks nice. However the canvas was wrapped only once is paper. The box it shipped in was flimsy and beat up. I also ordered hanging kit and all the parts were loose in the box. I was lucky that I opened in the kitchen as all the little screws and such landed on the floor. I had a Discount on this but I probably wont order from you again. I would have bern highly upset if I had paid full price.

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Beth,
jennyb130
2/28/19

I had a bit of a hiccup bc I gave the wrong address by mistake, but once that was sorted out, everything was fantastic! I got my canvases in about a week, and they even sent a replacement for the address mistake! I would definitely buy from here again!

same thing happened to me. has anyone heard anything from this company?

By Jackson K.

It varies on the product that you're having designed. Say for instance a coffee mug averages approximately $7.00-$7.50 to my area, from where it's being shipped from in Florida. I'm sure if it's going cross country to California, it may cost a slight bit more.

By V B.

I also received an incorrect canvas (someone else in the picture), at a cost of $29.90, wrote the company immediately because calling their phone number does no good because it rings forever, and if it does by chance get answered, you'll have no proof of the conversation. I received a refund back into my source of funding within (1) one week. Here's how I handled it: 1). ALWAYS take a picture of the INCORRECT item because proving by sight is everything! 2). State you DO NOT want a voucher or credit in return for THEIR error, but a CASH return! 3). Send a copy of any letter you send to customer service back to yourself, this shows seriousness into the matter! 4). Sincerely thank them for you know that they'll do what is "correct", and you look forward to hearing from them!! They're really a good company to deal with, just durning the peak seasons they like most businesses get overwhelmed! Good Luck!

By V B.

I had the same problem. I went through and I changed my zero to an o and it finally worked. I hope this might help you. If not you might have to call Groupon to verify the code. Good luck

By Jennifer M.

How come most of these questions are not answered by the staff, if not by the consumer??

By Rachel H.

the picture head has been cut off on my blanket

By Islaine T.

I used a free app called fotor to combine 3 pics into 1 and then uploaded them.

By Rakesh K.

Dear customer, The shipping is $12.90. Please refer to the fine print on your Groupon coupon. Thank you for your understanding.

By Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasOnSale staff and other customers.

CanvasOnSale?