Review of CanvasOnSale

Miami, FL 33138, US
info@canvasonsale.com

sandrak211
8/25/19

I cant speak highly enough of this company or the product! They helped me with my picture issues. Once submitted they did a fabulous job. This is for a raffle at an Army unit reunion. I have gotten high reviews already!!

deannr4
8/25/19

I am SHOCKED they would even ALLOW this to be displayed with their name on it! I am too embarrassed to display it! COUNTLESS times back and forth with customer service, even the SUPERVISOR. They said this is how it was ordered and there is nothing they can do! I have THREE of them like this! There is actually NO OPTION to white the sides or make the print so small that white shows on the sides! AND the top side of the wrap is mirror while the bottom side is reg...???? I couldn't make it look like this if I tried! This looks like a 5 year old did it!!!!!! Such a SCAM! Poor workmanship, no pride in work! NO RESOLVE FOR THEIR MISTAKE!

dariusp20
8/14/19

I can only comment on purchases that I've made using a promo code through Groupon. Without those promo codes I may have gone somewhere else. With the codes however, I do feel I received a very good value and pretty decent products. My favorite is the magic mug.

michellee212
8/13/19

The quality of my canvas picture was impeccable! You can certainly see this was a very high quality and professionally done canvas print! Showpiece quality- would highly recommend! As a side note- I received my order in less than a week - this was not requested or expected. This shows how they value their customers' experience. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

raeb32
8/13/19

I came back from my anniversary trip with my wife to open the cutest wedding picture of us. And so soft. I am so exciting to lay on it. I love it and I haven't even used yet....

myrnad15
8/13/19

This was a Personal order. Fast delivery and we'll made.
Please reduce the 100 character requirement.

ianl93
8/11/19

Horrible customer service; was ridiculed and mocked. For example, I was asked if I was smart enough to understand what the customer service agent was saying and was told I was wasting her time. At the end of the day, they wouldn't redeem my Groupon voucher, and I wasn't about to throw more money at them, so I didn't end up placing an order.

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Thank you for your message. We don't have any of your contact data, so please write a short e-mail to complaint@canvasonsale.com. Please note your order number in the e-mail. We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution together. Your CanvasOnSale Team
maurym5
7/31/19

I purchased vouchers from Groupon for (8) 8x8 canvas' from this company and was excited to have them fulfilled. I went through and meticulously selected the images that would work in an 8x8 and went to enter my Groupon codes at the end. Much to my dismay, I was not able to use the codes together and would need to submit individual orders for each canvas I would like to order. This would incur a shipping charge for each one. Mind you, I knew I would need to pay for shipping but individually, would cost much more than if I was able to apply my codes and have them all ship together. This is a poor business model as the company does not stand to benefit from having the orders placed individually. The carrier would. The company would also need to take more time packaging and shipping my canvas' individually. Customer centric businesses are profitable for a reason. I am considering cutting my losses from my groupon purchases and ordering from another company.

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Maury M,
Thank you for your message. We don't have any of your contact data, so please write a short e-mail to complaint@canvasonsale.com. Please note your order number in the e-mail. We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution together. Your CanvasonSale-Team
andrewb582
7/30/19

I used a groupon and it worked perfectly. I made a minor mistake and they even corrected it for me.

kimf189
7/29/19

I have never used the service before or ever had a canvas print. It arrived quickly and looks great

lancew53
7/29/19

Fast delivery, quality product! Easy online ordering process. No need to contact customer support. Will buy again.

reneej76
7/24/19

I ordered a photo to canvas print in a floating frame. I did use a Groupon and there for paid very little - so wasn't sure what to expect with the quality. I am super excited to say that the color and the quality were AWESOME! I paid more for the expedited shipping (because I needed it quickly) than I did for the 16x20 itself. Super pleased with this purchase!

jenchaol
7/24/19

You cannot ask for better quality quality with this prize; I'm fully satisfied in that You cannot ask for better quality quality with this prize

cathym351
7/23/19

Fantastic quality and clarity of photo. They look wonderful. Price is very affordable and shipping is fast. I would highly recommend Cavas on sale.

elsag12
7/22/19

Awesome canvasses & good pricing with discount !!! I'm a fan and will keep coming back for orders ! Will sure tell family & friends and will spread what a great beautiful and affordable products you offer ! Thanks !

billk91
7/22/19

VERY impressed with the quality of the prints. I ordered the 30x40 canvas and they look great. I would recommend.

ds547
7/22/19

I was happy with the canvas photos I received.
I thought the shipping was pricey....almost as much as my order!

sammiea7
7/22/19

Canvas prints were awesome. Came very quickly. Will be using again and again. Prints looks great small and large

teddip
7/22/19

They did a great job on my canvases! There was a minor hiccup with my address (not because of them) and they emailed me right away and we got it resolved. I will definitely be using them again.

lizas29
7/22/19

I'm disappointed with my last order 46x36'.
Was suppose to be a gift for my fiancée but when we opened the package the result was not what i was expecting. :(

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Hi Liza,

Thank you for your message. We don't have any of your contact data, so please write a short e-mail to complaint@canvasonsale.com. Please note your order number in the e-mail. We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution together. Your CanvasOnSale-Team
thibautp4
7/16/19

Excellent.Very fast arrival,excellent quality, quick delivery, very inexpensive, would highly recommend.I am happy with the results.

jillc175
7/12/19

I ordered a 48"x36" canvas of a Machu Picchu panorama from a trip we took a few years ago, and the printed results were stunning ! My husband couldn't stop staring at the picture and said that it brought back great memories of our time in the park. However, the canvas is rather thin and the wood frame leaves an impression along the edges. The cardboard packaging was sturdy, and the canvas arrived in perfect condition. The only challenge was in removing all of the tape that surrounded the edges of the cardboard carton.

lisah761
7/10/19

Excellent quality, quick delivery, very inexpensive, would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a canvas photo. My picture that I sent to have made to a canvas was actually a picture of a picture and I cannot believe the perfection and quality!

I am one very satisfied customer!

simona54
7/10/19

Great quality, fast delivery and cheap. Very happy with the canvas. Totally recommend, great decoration for the house

patriciad431
Patricia D.
7/10/19

Very Happy with product. Service fast, ordered and received quickly. Great guality.
Love my picture! Would definitely recommend to others.

I CANT EVEN GET THROUGH TO NOBODY, SAYS MY ORDER WAS SHIPPED ON DEC 12TH STILL NOTHING. THEY DONT EVEN REPLY TO MY E-MAILS! $#*!TY COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Michelle B.

It varies on the product that you're having designed. Say for instance a coffee mug averages approximately $7.00-$7.50 to my area, from where it's being shipped from in Florida. I'm sure if it's going cross country to California, it may cost a slight bit more.

By V B.

I also received an incorrect canvas (someone else in the picture), at a cost of $29.90, wrote the company immediately because calling their phone number does no good because it rings forever, and if it does by chance get answered, you'll have no proof of the conversation. I received a refund back into my source of funding within (1) one week. Here's how I handled it: 1). ALWAYS take a picture of the INCORRECT item because proving by sight is everything! 2). State you DO NOT want a voucher or credit in return for THEIR error, but a CASH return! 3). Send a copy of any letter you send to customer service back to yourself, this shows seriousness into the matter! 4). Sincerely thank them for you know that they'll do what is "correct", and you look forward to hearing from them!! They're really a good company to deal with, just durning the peak seasons they like most businesses get overwhelmed! Good Luck!

By V B.

I'd suggest you use another company. I received a defective blanket from this company on 5-20-19. The blanket was supposed to be 60x40 but measured only 54x37, and the edges were very unevenly cut. Very sloppy work. Also, the blanket feels like felt rather than fleece. I requested a replacement rather than a refund. The company claims to be environmentally friendly but requires that I destroy the obviously defective blanket rather than sending it back to them because they don't want me to have a "free" blanket. How environmentally friendly is that? How about integrity, standing behind your products and good customer service? Nope, they've got none of that. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - you will regret it.

By Libby C.

I had the same problem. I went through and I changed my zero to an o and it finally worked. I hope this might help you. If not you might have to call Groupon to verify the code. Good luck

By Jennifer M.

How come most of these questions are not answered by the staff, if not by the consumer??

By Rachel H.

the picture head has been cut off on my blanket

By Islaine T.

Just save your money. I created a collage and uploaded the collage as one picture, however the 60x40 blanket arrived measuring 54X37 and the edges were very unevenly cut. Additionally, it is so thin it truly feels like felt rather than fleece. I wanted them to replace the blanket with the correct size and cut but they require that you destroy the defective product because they don't want you to have something for "free". My experience is that they created a very poor product and did not have integrity or stand behind their product. Very, very poor customer service. Use another company. If you use this one, you will regret it.

By Libby C.

I used a free app called fotor to combine 3 pics into 1 and then uploaded them.

By Rakesh K.

Dear customer, The shipping is $12.90. Please refer to the fine print on your Groupon coupon. Thank you for your understanding.

By Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CanvasOnSale staff and other customers.

CanvasOnSale?