Review of CanvasOnSale

Tel: 1-844-380-3415
info@canvasonsale.com

susanp510
5/8/19

My first time to try , i was apprehensive but I can't wait to hang it, I only wish I would have gone bigger had I known the quality of color and quality of picture

vivianc144
5/7/19

Very happy with each of my 3 orders. Much better than I expected and will order more.The pictures came out very clear and made the best gifts.

christinat89

Super quick with shipping
Really great quality. Very detailed pictures. I am very happy with my order!

paulag136
5/7/19

We ordered a 36x24 Canvas of a vacation print from Going to the Sun Road and I think it shipped the next day! We have received it and it's beautiful and great quality! Could not beat the price!

jonathanh246
5/7/19

You cant get a hold of anyone via the phone number on the site, the only other way to contact them is by email. The phone call just puts you on hold for ten minutes and then comes on and says "We are busy, try calling back later" and hangs up. I have tried calling 2-5 times a day for almost a week. Same thing every time I call. I tried reaching out via email and I get auto response email template to my emails.

Tip for consumers: Never use this company. One of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had because no one is working at this company.

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Jonathan,
Thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@canvasonsale.com. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your CanvasOnSale-Team
terrid112
5/7/19

I purchased a canvas and was surprised how fast the item was shipped! I'm very pleased with my product.

madelyna3
5/7/19

My photograph was enlarged to 30 x 30 and came out beautiful! Great quality and fast delivery. I would definitely order from them again.

te70
5/7/19

Our family is very happy with the clarity and quality of the 30 x 40" canvas picture from CanvasOnSale. We selected several of our favorite family pictures and created a 6 picture collage using Adobe Spark. Spark was free for our initial use on the one project.

gailg97
5/7/19

Check the size you want add your picture, check the preview and order. My order was a great surprise how good it looked.

lyndag57
5/7/19

Great quality, and price. The canvas itself is much clearer and more sharp than my upload because I shake. I love my canvases!

amberj141
5/7/19

I first ordered my mother in law's mothers day gift from groupon, when her pillow cover arrived it was so cute and the quality was so good I had to order one for my mom too. And I'm debating getting myself one! The quality is great and the speed that both orders arrived to me were fantastic! I did not expect for them to ship so quickly!

ebonyb21
5/7/19

I purchases a graduation gift for my sister. It turned out great and she loved it. Our mother passed away 3 year ago and was not here for her big day physically, but through the collage her presence was felt.

toreyl3
5/7/19

Fast service and super high quality product. I will be using them again in the future for gifts and for myself.

georgee96
5/7/19

Perfect picture and delivered quickly and well packaged to ensure no damage. Will definitely get more done. Great pricing too!!!

emilyc276
5/7/19

We got our canvas prints super fast and love them! Our 1 and 3 yr olds love looking at the prints on the walls!

jenniferb816
5/6/19

I received an order from CanvasOnSale in a slightly damaged state - two corners had noticeable gaps between the wood pieces. I needed this canvas for my school's end-of-year art show, and the setup was less than a week away (received Wednesday, set-up on Monday). I immediately emailed customer service about the issue, asking if there was anything they could do. I've dealt with printing companies before about problems with their products (smaller items, like business cards or postcards usually), and have always received a generous and timely response, so that is what I expected.
Unfortunately, their response time on emails is slow, and they don't seem to respond on weekends. After a few emails (in some of which I had to repeat information stated earlier in the conversation), all I was left with on Monday was an email stating that they wouldn't be able to send me a reprint until I sent proof that I had destroyed the original one - which I needed as a backup in case I didn't receive the new one in time for the show. I don't know if this is standard in the large-format print industry, so I apologize if I'm in the wrong here, but I really didn't feel that they were in earnest about taking care of my issue.

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Jennifer,
margop10
5/2/19

I purchased 12 canvases - metal. Many were used as gifts. The shipping boxes were ridiculously large for the size of the product, but the packaging was insecure and insufficient. Upon arrival, only 2 of my pictures did not have corners lifting and/or dinged. One of the pictures has colors that are off and is incredibly blurred. Customer service has not once responded to attempts to contact them about the issues. They were purchased mid-February, arrived end of February, today is May 2.

I won't order from them again. Other companies have excellent products and service.

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Margo,
Thank you for your message. We don't have any of your contact data, so please write a short e-mail to complaint@canvasonsale.com. Please note your order number in the e-mail. We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution together. Your CanvasOnSale-Team
joshj67
4/28/19

Price was excellent. Item shipped really fast and the product looked great! I recommend Canvasonsale!

taniac26
4/28/19

I wanted to order a canvas print for a birthday present. Never done it before and it turned out amazing!! It is beautiful and the picture transferred perfectly!!

melindap49
4/28/19

The canvas picture I ordered was Excellent quality, fast delivery, great deal. I Strongly recommend to anyone. I will order again.

begonas1
4/28/19

I loved the service. They sent me the canvas pretty quickly and it has a very nice quality. Also, I paid less money because they have really great deals in Groupon! No need to think twice to give them a chance it!

julies594
4/28/19

The quality was beautiful. Colors brilliant and stretched very nicely on frame. We have 5 total on one wall and it looks great,
Thank you for your excellent service too!

denzels3
4/28/19

Nothing wrong, everything right. This is the best canvas site online. There's a wide range of sizes and the quality is really good. I'm glad I found this site.

colleenk60
4/27/19

I was surprised by how easy it was to order. It it arrived within a week.
This survey is a little demanding, it will not let me post until there was 100 characters

jessicab615
4/27/19

our print looks great, wonderful quality. took a little longer to get to us, but we weren't in a hurry.

I CANT EVEN GET THROUGH TO NOBODY, SAYS MY ORDER WAS SHIPPED ON DEC 12TH STILL NOTHING. THEY DONT EVEN REPLY TO MY E-MAILS! $#*!TY COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Michelle B.

It varies on the product that you're having designed. Say for instance a coffee mug averages approximately $7.00-$7.50 to my area, from where it's being shipped from in Florida. I'm sure if it's going cross country to California, it may cost a slight bit more.

By V B.

I also received an incorrect canvas (someone else in the picture), at a cost of $29.90, wrote the company immediately because calling their phone number does no good because it rings forever, and if it does by chance get answered, you'll have no proof of the conversation. I received a refund back into my source of funding within (1) one week. Here's how I handled it: 1). ALWAYS take a picture of the INCORRECT item because proving by sight is everything! 2). State you DO NOT want a voucher or credit in return for THEIR error, but a CASH return! 3). Send a copy of any letter you send to customer service back to yourself, this shows seriousness into the matter! 4). Sincerely thank them for you know that they'll do what is "correct", and you look forward to hearing from them!! They're really a good company to deal with, just durning the peak seasons they like most businesses get overwhelmed! Good Luck!

By V B.

I had the same problem. I went through and I changed my zero to an o and it finally worked. I hope this might help you. If not you might have to call Groupon to verify the code. Good luck

By Jennifer M.

How come most of these questions are not answered by the staff, if not by the consumer??

By Rachel H.

the picture head has been cut off on my blanket

By Islaine T.

I used a free app called fotor to combine 3 pics into 1 and then uploaded them.

By Rakesh K.

Dear customer, The shipping is $12.90. Please refer to the fine print on your Groupon coupon. Thank you for your understanding.

By Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasOnSale staff and other customers.

CanvasOnSale?