Review of CanvasOnSale

Tel: 1-844-380-3415
info@canvasonsale.com

kimk257
5/24/19

My children sent professionally done photographs from our Family Christmas that were on a zip drive to Canvasonsale to have canvas' made as a gift for me. There was no color variances on the photos sent to them, yet out of five canvas' ordered only one canvas had the correct coloring, four other canvas' the coloring was completely off. I sent an email explaining what happened, 1 month later they responded with a lame excuse for technical issues with their emails. They asked to see an example of the canvas' so I sent side-by-side photos demonstrating how off the color was. Another Three weeks went by before a response, again they apologized for their technical issues, then proceeded to say it's not their fault and there was nothing they could do. Most companies would care about the quality of what they're selling, they obviously got their money and don't really care about the quality of their product, it's very shady. Don't do business with this company, they are poorly managed and really don't care about their customers.

cadew
5/24/19

They send me the wrong customers item right before my anniversary, when I ordered a replacement I was told that it would be overnight shipped. When I checked the tracking number they gave me an even longer shipment them my first order which was over 7 business days. And the worst thing is, when I called them about it they blew it off like it isn't their fault.

carmenn27
5/24/19

Your product is light weight. Perfect for a velcro frame hanger. Thus this doesn't take away from the great product that you are providing as a company. Will definitely be a returning customer.

joand132
5/24/19

I ordered a very large print family print, (40" something) for over our bed. It was shipped and delivered within a week and the clarity is amazing! I was very worried with the size that it would look blurry or pixelated. The color and clarity is gallery worthy! I could not wait to hang it. No hidden fees and a quality product. I will definitely use them again.

libbyc17
5/23/19

I received a defective blanket from this company on 5-20-19. The blanket was supposed to be 60x40 but measured only 54x37, and the edges were very unevenly cut. Very sloppy work. Also, the blanket feels like felt rather than fleece. I requested a replacement rather than a refund. The company claims to be environmentally friendly but requires that I destroy the obviously defective blanket rather than sending it back to them because they don't want me to have a "free" blanket. (See photo of destroyed blanket. Look at measuring tape and edges of blanket.) How environmentally friendly is that? How about integrity, standing behind your products and good customer service? Nope, they've got none of that. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - you will regret it.

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Libby,
Thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@canvasonsale.com. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your CanvasOnSale Team
elenad61
5/23/19

The canvas' production was very fast (about 1 day!) and delivery was fast with available tracking number. The quality of canvas (material itself) is too thin in my opinion. Besides this, I am satisfied with the product. Thank you!

lillianp29
5/23/19

But, the photos should have been placed better in the center, the photo on the bottom showed more than necessary and the one in top almost cut the head!

henrym152
5/22/19

CanvasOnSale delivered a quality product at a reasonable price. My pictures were delivered in a timely manner, I will utilize there services again and again.

ashtong6
5/22/19

I was concerned that everything would come out grainy but everything turned out so amazing. We will be ordering more soon (and already have 7 done from them). Love what this company has done. Only suggestion, definitely purchase the hanging hardware.

maxt63
5/22/19

I love this company. This is the third one of the same picture that I have ordered. All purchased from people who love the picture.

michaels2215
5/22/19

Purchased a couple of canvases first. They were so great I immediately ordered several more to go with it. Plan on using them as advertising for my book.

bonniep99
5/22/19

Have ordered numerous for myself, friends, and family. Am so very happy with each!!! Also, the price is right!

andreac301
5/22/19

no matter what i ordered and how many, always perfect and was delivered very fast... highly recommended. Will keep on ordering :)

vb50
5/22/19

This is the only place I allow to touch my valued photographs I shoot, and I've been going there for many years. I submit at least 3 canvases weekly! Anywhere else is playing a guessing game with the finish product!! They are the BEST, hands down!

leannh11
5/22/19

As long as you send them high quality files to print from, you will get a great product back. And get it back VERY quickly! (They cannot perform miracles on crappy files though, which is hard for some people to understand~!)

susanp510
5/8/19

My first time to try , i was apprehensive but I can't wait to hang it, I only wish I would have gone bigger had I known the quality of color and quality of picture

vivianc144
5/7/19

Very happy with each of my 3 orders. Much better than I expected and will order more.The pictures came out very clear and made the best gifts.

christinat89

Super quick with shipping
Really great quality. Very detailed pictures. I am very happy with my order!

paulag136
5/7/19

We ordered a 36x24 Canvas of a vacation print from Going to the Sun Road and I think it shipped the next day! We have received it and it's beautiful and great quality! Could not beat the price!

jonathanh246
5/7/19

You cant get a hold of anyone via the phone number on the site, the only other way to contact them is by email. The phone call just puts you on hold for ten minutes and then comes on and says "We are busy, try calling back later" and hangs up. I have tried calling 2-5 times a day for almost a week. Same thing every time I call. I tried reaching out via email and I get auto response email template to my emails.

Tip for consumers: Never use this company. One of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had because no one is working at this company.

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Jonathan,
Thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@canvasonsale.com. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your CanvasOnSale-Team
terrid112
5/7/19

I purchased a canvas and was surprised how fast the item was shipped! I'm very pleased with my product.

madelyna3
5/7/19

My photograph was enlarged to 30 x 30 and came out beautiful! Great quality and fast delivery. I would definitely order from them again.

te70
5/7/19

Our family is very happy with the clarity and quality of the 30 x 40" canvas picture from CanvasOnSale. We selected several of our favorite family pictures and created a 6 picture collage using Adobe Spark. Spark was free for our initial use on the one project.

gailg97
5/7/19

Check the size you want add your picture, check the preview and order. My order was a great surprise how good it looked.

lyndag57
5/7/19

Great quality, and price. The canvas itself is much clearer and more sharp than my upload because I shake. I love my canvases!

I CANT EVEN GET THROUGH TO NOBODY, SAYS MY ORDER WAS SHIPPED ON DEC 12TH STILL NOTHING. THEY DONT EVEN REPLY TO MY E-MAILS! $#*!TY COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Michelle B.

It varies on the product that you're having designed. Say for instance a coffee mug averages approximately $7.00-$7.50 to my area, from where it's being shipped from in Florida. I'm sure if it's going cross country to California, it may cost a slight bit more.

By V B.

I also received an incorrect canvas (someone else in the picture), at a cost of $29.90, wrote the company immediately because calling their phone number does no good because it rings forever, and if it does by chance get answered, you'll have no proof of the conversation. I received a refund back into my source of funding within (1) one week. Here's how I handled it: 1). ALWAYS take a picture of the INCORRECT item because proving by sight is everything! 2). State you DO NOT want a voucher or credit in return for THEIR error, but a CASH return! 3). Send a copy of any letter you send to customer service back to yourself, this shows seriousness into the matter! 4). Sincerely thank them for you know that they'll do what is "correct", and you look forward to hearing from them!! They're really a good company to deal with, just durning the peak seasons they like most businesses get overwhelmed! Good Luck!

By V B.

I'd suggest you use another company. I received a defective blanket from this company on 5-20-19. The blanket was supposed to be 60x40 but measured only 54x37, and the edges were very unevenly cut. Very sloppy work. Also, the blanket feels like felt rather than fleece. I requested a replacement rather than a refund. The company claims to be environmentally friendly but requires that I destroy the obviously defective blanket rather than sending it back to them because they don't want me to have a "free" blanket. How environmentally friendly is that? How about integrity, standing behind your products and good customer service? Nope, they've got none of that. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - you will regret it.

By Libby C.

I had the same problem. I went through and I changed my zero to an o and it finally worked. I hope this might help you. If not you might have to call Groupon to verify the code. Good luck

By Jennifer M.

How come most of these questions are not answered by the staff, if not by the consumer??

By Rachel H.

the picture head has been cut off on my blanket

By Islaine T.

Just save your money. I created a collage and uploaded the collage as one picture, however the 60x40 blanket arrived measuring 54X37 and the edges were very unevenly cut. Additionally, it is so thin it truly feels like felt rather than fleece. I wanted them to replace the blanket with the correct size and cut but they require that you destroy the defective product because they don't want you to have something for "free". My experience is that they created a very poor product and did not have integrity or stand behind their product. Very, very poor customer service. Use another company. If you use this one, you will regret it.

By Libby C.

I used a free app called fotor to combine 3 pics into 1 and then uploaded them.

By Rakesh K.

Dear customer, The shipping is $12.90. Please refer to the fine print on your Groupon coupon. Thank you for your understanding.

By Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CanvasOnSale staff and other customers.

CanvasOnSale?