Review of CanvasOnSale

Tel: 1-844-380-3415
info@canvasonsale.com

daniellev23
6/17/19

The site was veasy to use. The cost was comparable to other photo creation sites. Very professional site. Customer service is helpful.

lizt79
6/13/19
• Updated review

After my initial not great review, canvasonsale responded and was very helpful. I still think there needed to be better communication about how orders put in within minutes of each might arrive 2 weeks apart, but...now that I know, I will plan accordingly next time I order from them - I will order again. I've been told the quality is good (the canvasses were a gift to an out of state relative).

“Order with Caution!”
• Previous review

I ordered 2 16x20 canvas prints. A great "special offer" popped up when I completed that order. I took advantage of that offer and ordered 2 12x8 canvas prints. Both orders were placed 5/15 and shipped 5/16. the larger canvas prints arrived on 5/24. The other 2 have yet to show up. It took 3 days to get an email reply to my request for information and when I did, I was told it could take up to 18 business days, or up to 6/12, for the remaining order to arrive!! How can 1 order show up in just a few days, and another take nearly a MONTH when both were processed and shipped on the same day??? And now we wait... Customer Service is not helpful at all..

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Liz,
Thank you for your message. We don't have any of your contact data, so please write a short e-mail to complaint@canvasonsale.com. Please note your order number in the e-mail. We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution together. Your CanvasOnSale-Team
sl214
6/10/19

Just was on hold for 15 mins. on a Monday morning, and the phone clicked and I was disconnected??? Really, your staff just picks up and then hangs up?? Is it really that stressful to answer calls?? I just want to know why my voucher # does not work? I punch it in and it says "invalid" and I've checked it 10 times over, it's correct! It won't let me proceed any further with out this being corrected. Extremely frustrating!

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear SL,
Thank you for your message. We don't have any of your contact data, so please provide us with your name and email in a message so that our customer service team may contact you. We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution together. Your CanvasOnSale-Team
robertp1004
6/8/19

I attempted to purchase this product through a groupon offering. When I went to redeem the groupon offering at the vendor website, I was being taxed on the full list price of the print I was ordering. I emailed customer services requesting help and after 4 days received a response that their IT team was working on the issue. 7 days later, the website is still not calculating taxes correctly. I attempted to contract their customer service line and was hung up on several times. I attempted to user their online customer chat service and waited 30 minutes before someone responded to my help request. They then indicated that their IT team was still working on the issue asked for my email address and indicated they would email once the problem was resolved. Two days and I have still not heard anything and unable to order what I purchased through groupon.

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Robert,
jodyp41
6/4/19

I recently took some beautiful pictures of a sunset at the beach, the shoreline and sea birds and sent the pictures to Canvas On Sale because, well, they were having a sale. I figured out if you get several canvases, the shipping really doesn't change much and you get much more for your money. The results were fabulous professional looking canvas wrapped prints of photos I took with my phone! I got some pieces for $3.90! I recommend checking them out.

ginai10
6/4/19

I have ordered16 canvas prints all different sizes and have been happy and impressed with all of them. All orders were printed and shipped out very quickly. I would say from the time I placed my order to when they arrived is about 1 week. Quality is good and consistent.

lorrainer81
6/3/19

I have dealt with them for years and have always been satisfied with their products and service. I will continue to do business with them for years to come.

sharonw362
6/3/19

As a pet sitter, I have ordered many canvases for my clients from your company as well as a few other companies. Yours are the BEST. I only purchase from your company now.

jenniferp428
6/3/19

Love ordering from Canvas on Sale! fast shipping! Always a great experience, love all my canvas and photo blankets. Great quality.

patriciab603
6/3/19

Our canvas is lovely. This was a picture that I took with my cell phone and it looks like a professionally taken picture. We received our 36 x 24 canvas in about a week. We were so surprised to receive it so quickly. I will be referring my friends to this site. Thanks for such a wonderful experience.

cll36
6/3/19

I ordered a large canvas - received in an orderly and timely fashion - Professionally done. I will order from them again with my most trusted photos

rebekad1
5/31/19

Terrible customer service, never answering phones.Way too slow shipping . I ordered a month ago still haven't received anything.I won't buy ever again.

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Rebeka,
cynthiam339
5/31/19

Ordered 2 large canvas photos from my daughter's wedding and could not have been more happier with the results. The canvas prints were absolutely beautiful!! Received very quickly. Plan to order several more canvas prints from them

lanettev1
5/28/19

I ordered five metal photos, 16 x 24, I believe. They came in a box with no protection, and nearly every corner was crumpled and the film pulling away. It took months to get a response. They needed photos, then couldn't open them, had to resend. Finally they said to destroy the bad ones and they would send the replacements. These are in others homes, as they were gifts. It was hard enough to get the photos of proof. Now I have to ask people to take their gifts off the walls, break them, and wait (however long) for new ones. Horrible customer service and response. They should send them, so I can get these right to my family, to take off the wall and replace.

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Lanette,
Thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@canvasonsale.com. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your CanvasOnSale-Team
kimk257
5/24/19

My children sent professionally done photographs from our Family Christmas that were on a zip drive to Canvasonsale to have canvas' made as a gift for me. There was no color variances on the photos sent to them, yet out of five canvas' ordered only one canvas had the correct coloring, four other canvas' the coloring was completely off. I sent an email explaining what happened, 1 month later they responded with a lame excuse for technical issues with their emails. They asked to see an example of the canvas' so I sent side-by-side photos demonstrating how off the color was. Another Three weeks went by before a response, again they apologized for their technical issues, then proceeded to say it's not their fault and there was nothing they could do. Most companies would care about the quality of what they're selling, they obviously got their money and don't really care about the quality of their product, it's very shady. Don't do business with this company, they are poorly managed and really don't care about their customers.

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Kim,
cadew
5/24/19

They send me the wrong customers item right before my anniversary, when I ordered a replacement I was told that it would be overnight shipped. When I checked the tracking number they gave me an even longer shipment them my first order which was over 7 business days. And the worst thing is, when I called them about it they blew it off like it isn't their fault.

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Cade,
Thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@canvasonsale.com Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your CanvasOnSale-Team
carmenn27
5/24/19

Your product is light weight. Perfect for a velcro frame hanger. Thus this doesn't take away from the great product that you are providing as a company. Will definitely be a returning customer.

joand132
5/24/19

I ordered a very large print family print, (40" something) for over our bed. It was shipped and delivered within a week and the clarity is amazing! I was very worried with the size that it would look blurry or pixelated. The color and clarity is gallery worthy! I could not wait to hang it. No hidden fees and a quality product. I will definitely use them again.

libbyc17
5/23/19

I received a defective blanket from this company on 5-20-19. The blanket was supposed to be 60x40 but measured only 54x37, and the edges were very unevenly cut. Very sloppy work. Also, the blanket feels like felt rather than fleece. I requested a replacement rather than a refund. The company claims to be environmentally friendly but requires that I destroy the obviously defective blanket rather than sending it back to them because they don't want me to have a "free" blanket. (See photo of destroyed blanket. Look at measuring tape and edges of blanket.) How environmentally friendly is that? How about integrity, standing behind your products and good customer service? Nope, they've got none of that. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - you will regret it.

Response from Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Dear Libby,
Thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@canvasonsale.com. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your CanvasOnSale Team
elenad61
5/23/19

The canvas' production was very fast (about 1 day!) and delivery was fast with available tracking number. The quality of canvas (material itself) is too thin in my opinion. Besides this, I am satisfied with the product. Thank you!

lillianp29
5/23/19

But, the photos should have been placed better in the center, the photo on the bottom showed more than necessary and the one in top almost cut the head!

henrym152
5/22/19

CanvasOnSale delivered a quality product at a reasonable price. My pictures were delivered in a timely manner, I will utilize there services again and again.

ashtong6
5/22/19

I was concerned that everything would come out grainy but everything turned out so amazing. We will be ordering more soon (and already have 7 done from them). Love what this company has done. Only suggestion, definitely purchase the hanging hardware.

maxt63
5/22/19

I love this company. This is the third one of the same picture that I have ordered. All purchased from people who love the picture.

michaels2215
5/22/19

Purchased a couple of canvases first. They were so great I immediately ordered several more to go with it. Plan on using them as advertising for my book.

I CANT EVEN GET THROUGH TO NOBODY, SAYS MY ORDER WAS SHIPPED ON DEC 12TH STILL NOTHING. THEY DONT EVEN REPLY TO MY E-MAILS! $#*!TY COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Michelle B.

It varies on the product that you're having designed. Say for instance a coffee mug averages approximately $7.00-$7.50 to my area, from where it's being shipped from in Florida. I'm sure if it's going cross country to California, it may cost a slight bit more.

By V B.

I also received an incorrect canvas (someone else in the picture), at a cost of $29.90, wrote the company immediately because calling their phone number does no good because it rings forever, and if it does by chance get answered, you'll have no proof of the conversation. I received a refund back into my source of funding within (1) one week. Here's how I handled it: 1). ALWAYS take a picture of the INCORRECT item because proving by sight is everything! 2). State you DO NOT want a voucher or credit in return for THEIR error, but a CASH return! 3). Send a copy of any letter you send to customer service back to yourself, this shows seriousness into the matter! 4). Sincerely thank them for you know that they'll do what is "correct", and you look forward to hearing from them!! They're really a good company to deal with, just durning the peak seasons they like most businesses get overwhelmed! Good Luck!

By V B.

I'd suggest you use another company. I received a defective blanket from this company on 5-20-19. The blanket was supposed to be 60x40 but measured only 54x37, and the edges were very unevenly cut. Very sloppy work. Also, the blanket feels like felt rather than fleece. I requested a replacement rather than a refund. The company claims to be environmentally friendly but requires that I destroy the obviously defective blanket rather than sending it back to them because they don't want me to have a "free" blanket. How environmentally friendly is that? How about integrity, standing behind your products and good customer service? Nope, they've got none of that. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - you will regret it.

By Libby C.

I had the same problem. I went through and I changed my zero to an o and it finally worked. I hope this might help you. If not you might have to call Groupon to verify the code. Good luck

By Jennifer M.

How come most of these questions are not answered by the staff, if not by the consumer??

By Rachel H.

the picture head has been cut off on my blanket

By Islaine T.

Just save your money. I created a collage and uploaded the collage as one picture, however the 60x40 blanket arrived measuring 54X37 and the edges were very unevenly cut. Additionally, it is so thin it truly feels like felt rather than fleece. I wanted them to replace the blanket with the correct size and cut but they require that you destroy the defective product because they don't want you to have something for "free". My experience is that they created a very poor product and did not have integrity or stand behind their product. Very, very poor customer service. Use another company. If you use this one, you will regret it.

By Libby C.

I used a free app called fotor to combine 3 pics into 1 and then uploaded them.

By Rakesh K.

Dear customer, The shipping is $12.90. Please refer to the fine print on your Groupon coupon. Thank you for your understanding.

By Canvas O., CanvasOnSale Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CanvasOnSale staff and other customers.

CanvasOnSale?