Review of CanvasDiscount

info@canvasdiscount.com

13 reviews with 3 stars

debbiet211
2/9/19

If it would have come by Christmas I would have given 5 stars. But quality looks great. Picture is very clear. I wish they could have delivered it on time.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
"Dear Debbie,
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@canvasdiscount.com. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your CanvasDiscount-Team"
stephanien90
1/5/19

I tried to delete my prior review but I don't see nowhere to do so so I wrote this new review.......
I ordered my order early November and it was guaranteed to be here by Christmas. My final piece of my order came January 10th . I had a lot of issues alone just to to get my items. Broken items, missing items, damaged items, wrong items. But When my actual real blankets finally arrived some were all blotched with ink on the back of the material. I only post it on here about the material but I received some sort of thin flannel type material of the same pictures I ordered on my blankets in the mail out-of the blue. I don't know if they sent them for replacements or was left over patterns or what but it's fine with me ..I'm just going to sew them to the other side of the ink blotch blankets. And consider my order done. I give this company credit for at least trying to do a good job and get my order right. I am not a satisfied customer but yet I am not an unsatisfied customer as well. After all the crap I've been through just trying to get my order. I am just going to accept what I received whether I have to fix it or not at least it is my order. Thank you canvas discount.for finally putting this miserable Christmas gift order to rest...

Tip for consumers: I was told you not send multiple emails because it just delays your order even longer. I was told do not call because they have multiple callers which I find all I ever got was music as soon as the phone answered and then hung up on anyway. I did get replies back from their email but it took days to get a response. I am a very patient person. And I do respect them for at least trying to make the order right even though it still has issues. I just gave up I'm not asking or bugging them no more.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
"Dear Stephanie,
Thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@canvasdiscount.com. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your CanvasDiscount-Team"
karanh6
12/11/18

I have ordered from them several times and have always been pleased with the product and all, but the last time I ordered I didnt recieve what i thought i was ordering. They sent me a smaller size blanket than what i thought i ordered, i called and they said it was because of the pixels. So why wasnt i notified about that rather then just send me a smaller size, and didnt get a refund of the difference.

clayb46
8/12/18

I have purchased several item from CD and for the most part have been happy , but twice I have received someone else's picture and another time received a more pricy photo in a smashed frame ...

melissae63
4/13/18

I ordered two prints for a gift for my friend, knowing that these would arrive exactly on time for her birthday. I bought additional prints to qualify for free shipping, with the expectation that this would be a quality product. When I received my order just on time, i had SOMEONE ELSE'S ORDER. I tried to call, but their phone hours were closed. I sent an email and within 18 hours did not get a response (they reply within 24 hours supposedly). So I called them and told them the situation. They immediately put in a "reprint" with 2 day shipping. I asked if i can get a credit for my order since this was NOT my fault and I did not get the product/service I paid for. They said NO and that it was either or. Throughout the conversation they got confused with what i was saying as well, and were not easy to communicate with. I settled for just the actual product i paid for, hopefully now just 3 days late, and too late for the birthday gift. Let's see how this one goes....

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Melissa,
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to satisfied@canvasdiscount.com Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasdiscount-Team
retas2
2/13/18

I cropped my picture incorrectly and instead of them contacting me, they printed it anyway and it had a large white line at the bottom. I ordered 3 of the same print. It was my mistake but I think it would have been a courtesy to let me know it looked bad and not to print it. I did contact customer service and they are in the process of sending me new ones that are correct. I have to believe they knew I would not want it like that but they printed them anyway. So make sure your picture is correct because good or bad you will get what you send them. Good Customer Service though!

terryh107
2/21/17

I was excited about the sale of 8x8 canvas photos and ordered 6 family photos. The first set were very dull in color and contrast, and I asked for them to be redone. The color quality on the second set was better, but in one photo, the top of the head was cut off. I sent a set of photos to canvas discount showing the color improvement and the chopped head and got a message implying they were redoing it, but it has not come ( 2 weeks). The photos were from an iPhone 5, very clear and bright, but not a professional camera.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Terry,
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to satisfied@canvasdiscount.com Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your canvasdiscount-Team
sonnya2
2/19/17

Nice product for the price. Looks decent, but the trim on the back wasn't cut or folded very well. Give it a 7 out of 10.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Sonny,
gregm125
1/24/17

The print quality looks great, but the canvas is not installed correctly on the frame. I ordered the print with black sides and the print part wraps around 1/2" on one side.

sarao3
1/2/14

Ordered my prints on December 4th because they advertised 24 hour turnaround time. It's December 19th and I STILL have not received them. I have called twice. The first time, the person told me they assured me they would arrive by Dec 21 (leaving on a 10-day trip Dec 22nd). The second time I called, they told me the prints are in transit and scheduled to arrive on December 23rd! I am pissed. I understand that this is a busy time of year and that they had "printer issues", but don't advertise 24 hour turnaround time over the holidays if you cannot deliver.

Amendment to my previous review- I finally received my prints after we returned from our trip. The prints are lovely and were very well-wrapped for shipping. The company ended up refunding me 25% of the cost of my order because of the inconvenience. It amounted to about $36.00. I was grateful for that, especially since I had to in turn ship my prints to their recipients. The company must value customer service since they even offered me another discount after posting my earlier bad review. All in all, I was not please that they didn't make it to me on time (1 star) But, they were very nice once I received them (5 stars). This averages my review to 3 stars. If not in a rush to get my prints, I will likely order from them again since their quality and customer service was good.

sarahp45
10/22/13

We had 2 orders from canvasdiscount, and ordered over 20 pictures in total. We were very pleased with the first order. However, the coloring was off in our second order. We actually ordered the same picture in the first and second order and the coloring was totally different! And a few of the pictures in the 2nd order were very dull. We wanted to return the ones that were dull and keep the ones we liked, but they told us we had to return the entire order if we wanted to return anything. I think if you spend a couple hundred dollars, they should be more willing to deal with a few returns. They said they would reprint, but we had to pay for the shipping to return the photo, which wasn't worth it to us in the end.

steveb34
2/5/12

I placed an order on 1/27/2012 for a 36 x 24 print on canvas. I placed the order, was charged and then read all the reviews. Needless to say I was very worried especially when they didn't answer the phone or respond to my emails. I am happy to report that yesterday on 2/3/2012 I recieved the order on my doorstep. Granted you do have to do your own streatching but I am happy with the print.

mandys1
2/3/12

First let me say that I received my order and I think that the quality of the printing is very good. I was getting extremely nervous due to the amount of time it took to receive my order (almost one month) when on their site it claims that they turn orders around in 48 hrs. I also had a very hard time reaching anyone there to check on the order. I was also not aware that I would have to stretch the canvas myself and I was a bit nervous about that, but if you are a little handy it shouldn't be an issue. It was a great cost savings compared to other sites and overall I am satisfied with the end product.

at the top right of the REVIEWS page is an orange box that reads EDIT REVIEW. Click on that.

By Myra W.

Dear Marci M! We thank you for your message. Every size requires minimum image resolution in pixels and dots per inch (DPI). For specific requirements we invite you to check our prices and formats page, as well as our FAQ page. The image itself is recommended to be in high resolution (colors, no lines visible, no marks, etc.), otherwise everything mentioned will be visible on the print. After uploading the image on our website, please use the preview tool. The tool shows exactly how the final print will look like. The prints come already wrapped around the frame, you do not need to wrap the print yourself. Earlier the prints did not had this option.

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Good luck! They have the WORST customer service I have ever experienced! When they do finally email back, they aren't even the slightest bit helpful!

By Andrea S.

Dear Jess, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Dear Robert, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Hello, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. have you tried to resize the image it might be just a bit too large. usually our website will give you a pop up stating that the image is too big. Also try on a different browser that too helps. Thanks

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

I tracked my order from the confirmation email or the order has shipped email.

By Ronna D.

Dear Briana C! Thank you for posting your question. When goods are not satisfactory for the reason the customer is eligible for free replacement print (prints) or full refund. Please check the terms on canvasdiscount.com website

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other customers.

CanvasDiscount?