Review of CanvasDiscount

Tel: 305-759-7800
info@canvasdiscount.com

rs345
3/14/19

The quality of the print is really amazing. I'm an artist and use quite a few different online printing services and I am impressed with the accuracy of the colors. And it shipped quickly too!

taral91
3/14/19

I ordered this for my cousin of her children. We life very far apart and this made her day. Her and the kids have been arguing over who gets to keep it. They love how soft and beautiful is. I love that I was able to make them smile while we are 700 miles apart. O was made and at her door in less then 2 weeks

cheyennen2
3/13/19

Very please with the product. Very fast shipping very reasonable pricing. Definitely will be ordering more items from the website.

suek147
3/13/19

Love the way these pictures turn out. Beautiful!! I've had 3 done so far and plan on doing more. Just recommended you to one of my friends and to my family!!!

doloresm47
3/13/19

I would continue to using them, I love their job. My family all are very impressed with my pictures. If you want to pay good price for your canvas please used them.

Tip for consumers: Please making sure that you review your picture before downloading.

danf185
3/13/19

I've ordered five prints in various sizes from them, the biggest being 36 x 24 and the smallest being 8x8. Very satisfied with the quality of the canvas prints and speed of delivery. Will definitely order from them again for gifts and what not. My advice for first time orders would be to slightly brighten the photo before sending it, if you want to match what you see on a computer monitor.

karena317
3/13/19

Snow is rare in Tucson but we had a lot a few weeks ago so I took pictures. I sent a picture for canvas discount and it's awesome.

michaelt643
3/13/19

CanvasDiscount did an awesome job in recapturing the color from my photo into print. Excellent service and processing!

ziada6
3/13/19

I am planning to do more business with you soon, if you have coupans pleas always send me some i have more work for you
Great job.

janetteg13
3/13/19

My order was in my hands so fast! And beautifuly made! Price is out of this world and the customer service is great!

neds40
3/13/19

I was looking to test out a few different vendors and ordered a large print. It arrived well packaged and the quality was great. Very happy with their service.

pae1
3/13/19

Quick, quality canvases. I will be ordering more. The canvases add quality artwork and photos without having to buy frames.

robertt569
3/13/19

I have checked out a few other companys. One gives you free canvases and then charges huge shipping costs. Canvas Discount gives you free shipping if you buy a certain amount of pictures. No such deal elsewhere.

candyf20
3/13/19

Quick easy and affordable, photos turned out fabulous. Turn around time was a week. Online ordering was user friendly.

melindar59
3/13/19

I'm very impressed with this company. Not only are their photo products professionally done, they back their products if your not happy. They reproduced an acrylic photo for me without hassle and no charge. Definitely will be using them for all my photo needs. QUICK ship too

anniel106
3/13/19

I am very into photography and actually we just started a business. I have used pretty much, every photography canvas creation company there is. This is by far the best.Best price and best turn around and best product. Hands-down.

Tip for consumers: Just remember that shipping tacks on a sizable cost in relation to the rest of the cost but they have the most amazing deals that it makes up for it.

normag18
3/12/19

I submitted an electronic order of canvases on Sunday afternoon and the CanvasDiscount website duplicated my $75 order. I emailed them as soon as I received the second confirmation email. They responded on Monday saying they couldn't stop production and gave me the shipping info.

I sent a second email asking for my $75 refund and they sent me the following email.

We would like to offer you a refund however, to avoid further shipping costs for you and for us, and also to stay environmentally friendly, there is no need to send the package back to us.
Instead, we kindly ask you to take a sharp object and to make a cut through the canvas, blanket or other photo gift product. You can also make the cut away from any people or faces instead of directly through the middle of the product.
If you cannot make a cut through your item (such as with a mug or phone case), please destroy it in any other form like using a permanent marker to scribble on the item (enough to deem it unusable) or scratch the surface with a sharp object.
So that we can validate the refund, please take a picture of the destroyed item and send it to us, as an email attachment.
Once you do this, we will be able to process your refund.
Do not dispose of the product until we confirm that your refund has been processed.

I refuse to destroy pictures of my granddaughter, family and friends. I am appalled that a company wouldn't take responsibility for duplicate orders their website created. They should be thankful that I'm a great repeat customer and should want to preserve customer goodwill. I see other complaints about unauthorized duplicate orders and this is the type of bad customer service they take pride in.

I will be sure to share my bad experience with my family and friends and that's too bad because I've always been very happy with their product!

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Norma,
Thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@canvasdiscount.com. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your CanvasDiscount-Team"
velmaj7
2/21/19

The only complaint I have is that the pictures are darker than the originals. The shipping is 9.99 flat rate for everything I ordered and fast shipping as promised. The discounts are great, always a percentage off.

bobbih24
2/21/19

I have gone NUTS since I learned of your company...31 canvas' of $361.62 worth of nuts. And extremely thankful all that was special pricing. I've had to pull the reins in right now, but I WILL be back.

Btw, two items were gifts for my sweet sister and three were for my favorite cousin...

And yes, I'm spreading the word!

pennyh69
2/21/19

My family and friends love the job you did on my pictures and asked me for your website. Great Job!!

sallyk63
2/15/19

Ordered a Canvas Photo as a gift for Christmas. There was a slight flaw. Requested a re-do. Sent photo of flaw to Canvas Discount. They responded promptly. I am very pleased with the results!

samanthaf83
2/10/19

Ordered very large canvases and they came in Amazing hd quality, for a Great price, and with a fast delivery.

dairong
2/10/19

The best Canvasy like the texture and the mark.God materials and nice envolve system, very fast and so beautiful...

barbarah491
2/9/19

I ordered canvas of family and one of lose of grand daughters cat. I am happy and I
believe they will be too. They are valentine gifts

deanv25
2/9/19

Company went way above my expectations to make sure my lost canvas was found and sent to me. Very pleased with all the prints I have had put on canvas.

at the top right of the REVIEWS page is an orange box that reads EDIT REVIEW. Click on that.

By Myra W.

Dear Marci M! We thank you for your message. Every size requires minimum image resolution in pixels and dots per inch (DPI). For specific requirements we invite you to check our prices and formats page, as well as our FAQ page. The image itself is recommended to be in high resolution (colors, no lines visible, no marks, etc.), otherwise everything mentioned will be visible on the print. After uploading the image on our website, please use the preview tool. The tool shows exactly how the final print will look like. The prints come already wrapped around the frame, you do not need to wrap the print yourself. Earlier the prints did not had this option.

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Good luck! They have the WORST customer service I have ever experienced! When they do finally email back, they aren't even the slightest bit helpful!

By Andrea S.

Dear Jess, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Dear Robert, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Hello, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. have you tried to resize the image it might be just a bit too large. usually our website will give you a pop up stating that the image is too big. Also try on a different browser that too helps. Thanks

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

I tracked my order from the confirmation email or the order has shipped email.

By Ronna D.

Dear Briana C! Thank you for posting your question. When goods are not satisfactory for the reason the customer is eligible for free replacement print (prints) or full refund. Please check the terms on canvasdiscount.com website

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other customers.

CanvasDiscount?