Review of CanvasDiscount

Tel: 305-759-7800
info@canvasdiscount.com

lindag555
10/16/18

They run the pic over the sides. Awful.

I will not even hang them.. I want my money back.

Linda Grace is my name

richardj285
10/15/18

Canvas Discount has no concern whatsoever for their customers. They are only in the business for themselves. No quality control whatsoever. If they print a poor quality canvas print, they send it out anyway. Long gone is the motto of "Do what's right for the customer" with this company. They will argue, bicker, and refuse to hear the customers complaints. It's their way or the highway. This is truly the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. It's truly pathetic.

rivern1
9/23/18

I was given the wrong product, and then charged for two frames instead of one. Upon asking for the correct picture and/or refund, I was told to cut up the pictures to have any hope of receiving my money back. This is not how you keep loyal customers...over what a picture frame? Plenty of other services online, won't be using yours.

lisas929
9/15/18

I'm a first-time customer for this business, I ordered my canvas on a Sunday it shipped on a Tuesday from Florida to Michigan and arrived on a Saturday. I was very impressed with the colors of the canvas and the quality of the canvas used. It was very true to the original photograph. I will be pleased to give this as a gift for a co-worker's birthday. I would like to order more products from this company before I could safely say yes, I would recommend this company definitely. But so far I really enjoy what I see.

lawrenced46
8/30/18

I ordered 5 images from Canvas discount.
All 5 were damaged in one way or another.
They placed the canvas images in the same box, wrapping them only with bubble wrap. This created indentations in both canvas pictures which makes them unable to be used. I ordered an image on aluminum, which came instead on acrylic. Someone had dropped it on its corner, splintering it. Two other images were ordered on acrylic which came covered with greasy finger prints. The boxes that were delivered had no delivery instructions for special care (even a fragile would have been okay), and there was no order number or packing slip to be found. I wrote Canvas Discount immediately and included all of the pictures that the Q&A web page details. I have not gotten a response from them whatsoever. I am beyond frustrated and unsatisfied with their product and their customer service.

jacquelynd7
8/16/18

Have ordered 5 canvas pics. All are so beautiful, bright colors. Getting ready to order more. I am hooked.

stum8
8/15/18

Poor quality control and customer service. Ordered three prints on metal which i received in a reasonable time but got no order confirmation via email. All of the prints have imperfections like bubbles and dents making them unusable for display. Waiting to hear if they will allow me to return the prints and get a refund.

clayb46
8/12/18

I have purchased several item from CD and for the most part have been happy , but twice I have received someone else's picture and another time received a more pricy photo in a smashed frame ...

brittanyn29
8/11/18

QUICK delivery & GREAT quality! We ordered a huge size, and it came out looking amazing. I ordered a canvas, and I will definitely order from this site again.

suzs7
8/10/18

Great service and a great product. I told a friend and now she wants one too! I can't believe how fast I got it. I'm very satisfied.

djm16
8/8/18

It's almost too good to be true, but it's absolutely true. I was really impressed with the quality, and the timely delivery of my canvases!

misaj1
8/7/18

I can't tell you how happy I've been ordering from Canvas Discount. You can't beat the prices and the quality has been great for me. I plan to purchase soon...actually...in the next five minutes. Love.

nikig14
8/7/18

They are fast with their shipment and the pictures came out perfectly clear!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no place better than them!!!!

richards828
8/7/18

If you are an artist and need a fast print, order from these guys. They are cheap and fast. But, make sure you pay attention to the centering and the margins. On a couple of my prints, the bottom was cut off or wrapped around the edges-totally user error. I learned and the next ones were perfect. I only had one canvas come back wrong and they fixed it. Highly recommend

jenniferb648
8/7/18

Good quality, arrived quickly. Light weight and easy to apply hanging mounts. I did not order this item framed so I personally had to set

tatyanap8
8/7/18

I am very happy with my order and fast shipping. I will definitely recommend your company to my friends. Thanks.

dianem354
8/7/18

My sister and I have both starting using canvasdiscount for ALL our photo canvas needs. We are more than satisfied! The printing of our photos is crisp, the colors are true, the prices are reasonable and the turn-around time is quick. We highly recommend this site.

linday58
8/7/18

The pictures came out better than I expected. The quality and clarity are beyond compare. I couldn't be happier!!

terrim22
8/7/18

EACH year I make canvas prints of animals for the fundraising Gala to benefit our local zoo. I'm told that they are among the most desired items in the auction and for this I am grateful to CanvasDiscount. If the pictures didn't look so amazing, I'm sure they wouldn't raise as much money for the zoo each year. I'm coming back for more every chance I get!

Tip for consumers: look for the sales and use a large .jpg size when ordering. The reproduction is phenomenal.

bereniceb3
8/6/18

The product I received, was of amazing quality, affordable, and fast shipping.. my favorite memory, captured in a canvas!

jamesc952
8/6/18

I was impressed with the quality , the ease of ordering , and how quick they shipped . I will be using them again for the "Vacation wall of shame "

alissaw3
8/6/18

This is my second time to buy canvases from Canvas Discount and each time I've bought two canvases. I am EXTREMELY pleased with the quality of the prints as well as the prices. Especially since each photo I've gotten printed was a photo taken from my iPhone X. I will definitely be buying from them again and again.

annet89
8/6/18

5 star review will always shop here. Love this place.Beautiful I have ordered many canvas pictures from not once have I been disappointed. Exceptional work

brucef77
8/6/18

EXTREMELY happy that I found this service...always high quality and delivered fast. Love the discount deals.

nasserm1
8/6/18

Very nice quality and easy to order and fast service fast delivery and very good Price's compared to the others

at the top right of the REVIEWS page is an orange box that reads EDIT REVIEW. Click on that.

By Myra W.

Dear Marci M! We thank you for your message. Every size requires minimum image resolution in pixels and dots per inch (DPI). For specific requirements we invite you to check our prices and formats page, as well as our FAQ page. The image itself is recommended to be in high resolution (colors, no lines visible, no marks, etc.), otherwise everything mentioned will be visible on the print. After uploading the image on our website, please use the preview tool. The tool shows exactly how the final print will look like. The prints come already wrapped around the frame, you do not need to wrap the print yourself. Earlier the prints did not had this option.

By Philipp M., CanvasDiscount Representative

Dear Jess, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Philipp M., CanvasDiscount Representative

Dear Robert, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Philipp M., CanvasDiscount Representative

Hello, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. have you tried to resize the image it might be just a bit too large. usually our website will give you a pop up stating that the image is too big. Also try on a different browser that too helps. Thanks

By Philipp M., CanvasDiscount Representative

I tracked my order from the confirmation email or the order has shipped email.

By Ronna D.

Dear Briana C! Thank you for posting your question. When goods are not satisfactory for the reason the customer is eligible for free replacement print (prints) or full refund. Please check the terms on canvasdiscount.com website

By Philipp M., CanvasDiscount Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other customers.

16 Photos for CanvasDiscount