Review of CanvasDiscount

Tel: 305-759-7800
info@canvasdiscount.com

richardp472
12/12/18

I ordered photos printed on aluminum and got mat photos DRY MOUNTED on aluminum, and not done well either. There's no way to get through to the company by phone or email. AVOID THESE CROOKS!

claudiab93
12/12/18

We ordered a canvas print from CanvasDiscount for the first time. They sent us a canvas of a picture that was not ours. There is NO way to reach any customer service. Once you dial the number it goes straight to busy or a recording goes on saying that they are busy now and can't take your call. I have e-mailed them three times in the last week and got not response. They stole $50 of my money.

karanh6
12/11/18

I have ordered from them several times and have always been pleased with the product and all, but the last time I ordered I didnt recieve what i thought i was ordering. They sent me a smaller size blanket than what i thought i ordered, i called and they said it was because of the pixels. So why wasnt i notified about that rather then just send me a smaller size, and didnt get a refund of the difference.

amandal391
12/11/18

I love the quality and fast delivery! I was unsure because I've never heard of them before, but I'm so thrilled and pleased with my purchase!

stephanier61
12/11/18

My grandkids always grab this blanket. It's all our favorite. I had to buy one for them. The quality is excellent

marciec8
12/11/18

The color and quality of my prints are fabulous, best blow up I've ever done! I had my canvas order within a week of ordering. I will continue to use CanvasDiscount for all my future orders!

darlened57
12/11/18

All of my canvas prints were exactly what I wanted. They are making memories for my friends and family that can be seen each time they look at the pictures

patriciam69
12/11/18

Great price and quality work! This cannot be beat anywhere. I ordered seven and each one was perfect. Great value!

davidd841
12/11/18

I like the fast service and delivery plus the great discounts and if I have a problem with anything I order they make it right.
The photos below were on acrylic and metal and were outstanding.

ml334
12/11/18

Love the results & the savings were phenomenal! I'll use this vendor again & again. Prompt delivery!

bethanyc25
12/11/18

This was my first time converting my photography into canvas. I could not be more pleased. Everything came out stunning and I really feel like they did my work Justice. I have ordered several more times since my initial order. I will keep coming back.

patriciae127
12/10/18

I recieved a canvas with 2 people I don't know. I wanted a blanket of my daughter's dog. The item I got will not be
Something I can use

karenk359
12/10/18

Did two orders one order never received the other one was horrible I emailed twice and still never got a reply back. I would like to be refunded

jackiep101
12/10/18

My family has ordered plenty from your company, it was about the fifth I have ordered, for my sons engagement party! It had someone else's picture between the two. Why didn't you let me know before print. Took it to my High School Art teacher painted him out. Your company did nothing!

lindam945
12/10/18

Absolutely awful quality. Will nevervorder again picture wasn't even centered on blanket. No border on blanket. And very small in size. Can't be used as blanket

audraa6
12/6/18

As per their return policy, I followed all the instructions to submit a return and I have NOT heard back. I emailed several times and tried calling. No one gets on the phone, they just play music. No Customer Service. Still waiting over a week for someone to respond to my return request.

jolanc
12/5/18

Just placed my second order this morning at approximately 10 am ...just received notification at 4:45 pm that my order was finished and ready to ship! WOW!!! My first order recently arrived in a timely manner and the canvas print looks great!!! Quality wood frame and workmanship!!! As a serious amateur photographer, I rely on solid relationships as part of my business...and CANVAS DISCOUNT DELIVERS!!!

elvinh21
12/2/18

I have not received my order and can not get a response from Canvas Discount where my order is. They have received my money. Very bad service.

pryncessf
11/19/18

I have order my blanket order from this company about three months ago, in which was suppose to be a birthday present. I've called back multiple time, and the caller would say,"you have to wait another 4-7 days" I would wait nothing would come I asked what is taking long? They told me I had to wait 4-7 business days so I counted the days again nothing had been delivered. So I call back again and I ask where is my order and they tell me that it wasn't even shipped out yet, so would I want a replacement or a refund? WHAT I REALLY WANT IS MY BLANKET? So, I listen to the service agent again and I order for a replacement which I waited the right amount if business days again. So, I called the company again with a rude costumer service lady when I asked where is my order again? She again told me that I would have to wait another 4 days and if I don't get it call back and either get a replacement or a refund. I asked if there's anything else they could do since I've been waiting three months now she replied nothing. So, let me just help you guys in saying don't waste your time or money with this company!!!!

ramonz3
11/1/18

Es un buen producto en ropa interior tanto para dama como de hombre muy sexy y agradable ajustable al cuerpo

susana368
11/1/18

I will continue to use CanvasDiscount and tell my friends about them! My orders turned out so good I gave them as gifts!

bubbad4
11/1/18

My friend John Millard uses yall...he told me about it...let me see if I can find another picture worthy of your work!!

cathyp25
10/31/18

I have ordered multiple canvas prints of all sizes and they have all looked great! If there was one thing that I would like to see, it would be that they come with the hangers attached.

jenniferh686
10/31/18

I like it thanks been thinking about getting a other one I appreciated love it thanks god bless I in joy looking at it to remind me of the animals I had and have

janel184
10/31/18

You are the best. Can not say enough good thing about you. Price is excellent. Fast service. Very happy. I have told everybody who will listen about you. Thanks.

at the top right of the REVIEWS page is an orange box that reads EDIT REVIEW. Click on that.

By Myra W.

Dear Marci M! We thank you for your message. Every size requires minimum image resolution in pixels and dots per inch (DPI). For specific requirements we invite you to check our prices and formats page, as well as our FAQ page. The image itself is recommended to be in high resolution (colors, no lines visible, no marks, etc.), otherwise everything mentioned will be visible on the print. After uploading the image on our website, please use the preview tool. The tool shows exactly how the final print will look like. The prints come already wrapped around the frame, you do not need to wrap the print yourself. Earlier the prints did not had this option.

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Dear Jess, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Dear Robert, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Hello, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. have you tried to resize the image it might be just a bit too large. usually our website will give you a pop up stating that the image is too big. Also try on a different browser that too helps. Thanks

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

I tracked my order from the confirmation email or the order has shipped email.

By Ronna D.

Dear Briana C! Thank you for posting your question. When goods are not satisfactory for the reason the customer is eligible for free replacement print (prints) or full refund. Please check the terms on canvasdiscount.com website

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other customers.

CanvasDiscount?