Review of CanvasDiscount

Tel: 305-759-7800
info@canvasdiscount.com

ashleyj165
5/21/19

I ordered two canvases on May 6, 2019. I am now here, on May 21, 2019 writing a review because i have literally heard nothing about my order. It has not been shipped, and I do not even know if it has been produced. When I tried to contact their customer service chat portal, no one ever showed up to discuss. I cannot get ahold of anyone because their customer service line is only available between 11a-4p, and they have no way of allowing you to track your order! Just pay a little bit extra and go to walgreens or CVS for your canvases, at least you know you will receive them in a timely manner. At this point, I do not even know if I will even receive my products.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Ashley,
Thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@canvasdiscount.com. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your CanvasDiscount-Team
katieb223
5/18/19
• Updated review

After more than 2 weeks, I received an email that stated "sorry were experiencing slight delay because of volume"

**2 weeks is more than a SLIGHT delay**

Also, my products are not scheduled to arrive for ANOTHER 10 days even though shipping is supposed to be 2-6 days

FYI: If you were unfortunate enough to make a purchase from this company, don't waste your time attempting to call. If you can manage to call during their 4 "open" hours, you will get hung up on automatically after 10 minutes presumably because of their high volume from their terrible service commitments

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Katie,
Thank you for your honest review. We already contacted you via e-mail and we would like to solve this problem together. We're looking forward for your reply, your CanvasDiscount-Team
“10 days later...no product or response”
5/15/19
• Previous review

I ordered SIX canvas prints more than 10 days ago. The "normal" production time is 24-48 hours with 2-6 days shipping. My order is apparently still in the "processing" stage. I have sat on hold multiple times only to be hung up on because of "call volume" and can't get a response email. Guess I'll have to report this as a fraudulent charge to my bank because I don't think I'm getting the products I paid for NEVER AGAIN.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Katie,

michelas4
5/17/19

The dress I bought through Lightinthebox is of excellent manifacture and Ita colours are sell combine. Thanks to the model, I seem Thunder than I rally am.

kellia27
5/17/19

I love the way the picture look on canvas, this is the second time I have order pictures. The price is right and the delivery service was fast.

deans154
5/16/19

I ordered a 40 x 60 blanket that was a collage of photographs of my mom my brother and I for Mother's Day. Nowhere on their site does it say that their blanket is actually cropped down to 38 x 53 which is a pretty severe cropping. This resulted in my mom myself and my brothers head being decapitated from the top and bottom of the blanket. I spent two hours trying to call them on their ridiculous customer service line. Their phone line literally hangs up after 10 minutes and 39 seconds you can time it yourself. Forcing you to get back into the queue and wait again to be hung up on 10 minutes and 39 seconds later. I never did get through to them on the phone and I do not think they actually have anyone answering the phones. Furthermore they claim their phone lines are only open from 11 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. which is the shortest customer service I've ever seen on any business on this planet. And yet they claim they have VIP customer service what a joke! They did respond to me within 48 Hours via email and instead of believing me when they knew damn well how much crop they do on their blankets, they asked for photographic evidence. My mom refuses to get a cell phone so she had to get a neighbor to come over to take pictures and then those have to be downloaded and sent to me and then I sent them to Canvas discount. Their response rather than admitting that they drastically screwed up, was well we're sorry you're not happy with what you sent us but you going to have to cut the blanket into pieces and send us a picture of the pieces we know you're not just keeping it before we refund your money. I don't know what kind of sick crazy jackwad would ask somebody's mom to cut up an art project that their son made for them but that's not going to happen I proved you idiot screwed up you didn't apologize and you need to return my money and nobody should ever use these morons again.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Dean,
sm422
5/14/19

CanvasDiscount.com (Bestcanvas, Inc.) website and its Ad was flashing Mother's Day delivery guarantee with a timer count down. My credit card was charged as soon as order placed, but the order wasn't sent out until 5 days later (not the 24 hour processing guarantee), shipping took another 7days (not as promised 2-6 days). I didn't receive my order until 12 days after I paid. Mother did NOT receive her gift on Mother's Day. Mom is Very Sad!!

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear customer,
kellim52
5/12/19

I placed my order on May 2. The order was not processed until May 3, and shipped on May 4. I ordered this in time to be guaranteed delivered by Mother's Day and it did not arrive in time. I would add a picture for credibility if I had them....also, they don't tell you how they mail your order or give you a tracking number to see where your package is.

Response from Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative
Dear Kelli,
jeanetteb77
5/8/19

I ordered a 40x48 canvas of my son and his family of four standing on The Great Wall In China! It was a surprise for them and they loved it! Highly recommend these canvas pictures!!

robertm1472
5/7/19

Ordering was simple, payment was safe and easy, delivered on time, the product is exactly as expected, I will order from this company again, now to figure out my next picture on canvas.

cindyb482
5/7/19

Love the pillow! Came out looking really nice. Really simple to work the order process! Will definitely be using this company again!

robertb1473
5/7/19

Incredible canvas prints, at a great price. Have ordered over 100 and haven't had a single problem. Don't think twice, about ordering, people will buy, what you get printed.

jessicad271
5/7/19

Not going to lie, I was pretty scared about ordering canvas photos online. however they came out amazing!! worth every penny! thank you all so much!

mayuryb
5/7/19

It is very responsible, excellent work, I have recommended it and everyone has been happy with their work

macb33
5/7/19

Great service, great turn-around time, great product. I've used it many times and recommend it to everyone.

lisal630
5/7/19

This is my 5th canvas.., we do them for our grandkids.. excellent quality for the price.. highly recommended...

tristenf1
5/7/19

They had it created and shipped within no time. The painting was well protected during shipping. I can't be more pleased. Thanks team.

josephb466
5/7/19

I have ordered from this company many time and yet to be disappointed...quality work at excellent prices.

denises340
5/7/19

What a Beautiful way to treasure your family pictures! They do a wonderful job and my huge canvas look almost real life. I couldn't be happier! Thank you!

ericah117
5/7/19

I was referred to them from a you tube chanel I watch Adeline Zook. They were having a discount so I decided to give them a try since mothers day was around the corner. I was a little worried when the preview picture came out blurry but when I recieved the canvas it looked great and clear. It took me about a week to get. Overall I'll be using then again.

cherylw272
5/7/19

I have used this service two separate times. I ordered canvas prints for my son's for Christmas a few years ago. My recent order is for a Mother's Day gift. My mother recently lost a pet and I had a 16 x 20 print made for her to remember her pet. Both times the prints were fantastic. Bright colors and they look great hanging on the wall. I would definitely recommend.

ep237
5/7/19

Quality company. Quality Product. Fast Service. Great Prices. What else do consumers care about? Well, slap me on the back and call me Kevin, I didn't have enough characters to submit my review. Maybe now it will. Not sure. The jury is out...

jimb811
5/7/19

Had a picture made for my daughter. The site was easy to use. I was given a tracking number and item was delivered in scheduled.

barbarao97
5/7/19

I have been using and referring friends to canvasdiscount.com for years now. Consistently excellent quality and service at an unbeatable price. Don't surf around. This is the place for the best canvas prints.

sheilab177
5/7/19

The reproduction of photos is sharp and the colors are true. Service is quick. They are everything that they advertise on their website!

laurens341
5/7/19

Shopped around & compared prices and canvas discount has the best prices! They have a better selection as far as different sizes and offers in black and white. Also, they keep you updated on your purchases.

Dear Jess, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

at the top right of the REVIEWS page is an orange box that reads EDIT REVIEW. Click on that.

By Myra W.

Dear Marci M! We thank you for your message. Every size requires minimum image resolution in pixels and dots per inch (DPI). For specific requirements we invite you to check our prices and formats page, as well as our FAQ page. The image itself is recommended to be in high resolution (colors, no lines visible, no marks, etc.), otherwise everything mentioned will be visible on the print. After uploading the image on our website, please use the preview tool. The tool shows exactly how the final print will look like. The prints come already wrapped around the frame, you do not need to wrap the print yourself. Earlier the prints did not had this option.

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Good luck! They have the WORST customer service I have ever experienced! When they do finally email back, they aren't even the slightest bit helpful!

By Andrea S.

click on this link youlle get a site that checks the Quality of the photo: https://posterprintshop.com/file-quality-check/

By Moses S.

Dear Robert, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Hello, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. have you tried to resize the image it might be just a bit too large. usually our website will give you a pop up stating that the image is too big. Also try on a different browser that too helps. Thanks

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

I tracked my order from the confirmation email or the order has shipped email.

By Ronna D.

Dear Briana C! Thank you for posting your question. When goods are not satisfactory for the reason the customer is eligible for free replacement print (prints) or full refund. Please check the terms on canvasdiscount.com website

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other customers.

CanvasDiscount?