Review of CanvasDiscount

Tel: 305-759-7800
info@canvasdiscount.com

lisaw309
12/7/17

ordered 4 canvases as gifts; they came very quickly and I'm pleased with the quality. Sturdy yet light wood framing, photos sharp and true to color.

marya818
12/5/17

My canvas was awesome, shipped right away. Its huge and I hung it in my husbands office! It was a picture of him and the big buck he got!

kaylar38
12/5/17

Best canvases i have ever purchased. Super fast shipping and excellent quality. Will purchase again.

bettea2
12/5/17

What more can I say other than I am so very pleased w/my canvas prints. I have passed on my praises to family and friends! Thank you!

claudiar30
12/5/17

Have been thrilled with all my purchases. I have no complaints. Delivery is quick. Had my doubts at first, but I have been very pleased.

kevine46
12/5/17

Best gift idea ever. Great easy app. Quick shipping and just need gift card option then would be perfect.

caylas3
12/5/17

Was simple and fast to order. Shipment arrived in a very timely manner. Picture's turned out GREAT! Would definitely order from this company again.

jeanetter18
12/5/17

Fast service, canvas was beautiful, great price. I love it will be ordering more soon. Very pleased with this company.

margaretd80
12/5/17

I had photos of some artwork done by my brother and wanted enlargements so I tried Canvas Discount. I was surprised and pleased with the results. They came out better than I expected and prices were great.

shsronr
12/5/17

I am so pleased with your company your work is just fantastic I will order again from your company and I also have told friends and family about this company and all the pictures are Christmas present s can't wait till they see them

shirleyh113
12/5/17

I surprised my granddaughter with 4 canvas pictures of her and my great-grandson, all in playful, loving poses. I was very pleased with the quality of the canvas pictures and she was estatic!

patriciak101
12/5/17

Two separate orders arrived quickly and exactly as ordered!! One box was damaged by the delivery company which concerned me but all canvases were absolutely perfect! I keep looking for more photos I could have printed and where I could hang them!!! Will reorder as soon as I find or take more memory shots!!

mergenet
12/5/17

Splendidly done! My daughters were so ecstatic on their photos! Ive never seen them have that look of approval in a while! Thanks again!

christinaj48
12/5/17

I couldnt be more satisfied with my canvas. The website was easy to follow to upload my photo and crop it properly.

lind6231
12/5/17

I had ordered 5 canvas photo's as Christmas presents and I am so happy with the quality and quickness of getting my order!! My pictures were all individually wrapped and packed in a large back so there was no damage!! I am thrilled I found CanvasDiscount!!!

emilye42
12/5/17

Everything was great- I would highly recommend! Everything came beautifully and I can't wait to have them on my wall.

jeanettag
12/5/17

I have ordered from here many times...canvases, mugs, pillow covers & have never been disappointed!!

karenw257
12/5/17

Loved the ease of creating the print as well as the quality of the canvas print. Lots of compliments from family and friends. I have given several canvas prints as gifts.

natalieg49
12/5/17

We used a professional photo and the quality of the canvas was amazing! Very happy with how it turned out, especially as such a large size (36x24). Will definitely order from here again.

lisaa206
12/5/17

I was very happy with the color and quickness! I loved them so much I ordered 3 more times and will order more.

lindal295
12/5/17

I have ordered many times from CanvasDiscount. I have not been disappointed in the quality or customer service. It has been amazing how quickly I have received my canvas. I would highly recommend them and would certainly order from them again.

beckym67
12/5/17

I have given these several times as gifts. They have always been high quality and the perfect gift. Turnaround time from order placement to delivery is fast. They can be expensive but have frequent sales.
Absolutely love them and have recommended
to friends

patrickm209
12/5/17

Same quality as any of the popular websites at a fraction of the cost! I no longer use the big names for canvas prints.

janetm139
12/5/17

I've purchased multiple canvases from Canvas Discount and I'm happy with them all. They are not always level and can be tricky to hang, but you can't tell by looking at them. I've gotten a lot of compliments on them too.

marisam18
12/5/17

Beautiful every time and always packed very well for shipping. Only order canvas from here - great deals and quality work.

at the top right of the REVIEWS page is an orange box that reads EDIT REVIEW. Click on that.

By Myra W.

Dear Marci M! We thank you for your message. Every size requires minimum image resolution in pixels and dots per inch (DPI). For specific requirements we invite you to check our prices and formats page, as well as our FAQ page. The image itself is recommended to be in high resolution (colors, no lines visible, no marks, etc.), otherwise everything mentioned will be visible on the print. After uploading the image on our website, please use the preview tool. The tool shows exactly how the final print will look like. The prints come already wrapped around the frame, you do not need to wrap the print yourself. Earlier the prints did not had this option.

By Philipp M. [CanvasDiscount Rep]

Dear Jess, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Philipp M. [CanvasDiscount Rep]

Dear Robert, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Philipp M. [CanvasDiscount Rep]

Hello, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. have you tried to resize the image it might be just a bit too large. usually our website will give you a pop up stating that the image is too big. Also try on a different browser that too helps. Thanks

By Philipp M. [CanvasDiscount Rep]

I tracked my order from the confirmation email or the order has shipped email.

By Ronna D.

Dear Briana C! Thank you for posting your question. When goods are not satisfactory for the reason the customer is eligible for free replacement print (prints) or full refund. Please check the terms on canvasdiscount.com website

By Philipp M. [CanvasDiscount Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other customers.

3 Photos for CanvasDiscount