Review of CanvasDiscount

Tel: 305-759-7800
info@canvasdiscount.com

theresaa69
1/17/19

First let me say I received no notice that they actually got my order. No email confirmation, nothing. I emailed them on the 8th, and just got an email back yesterday (1/16/19) saying oh, your order was delivered. I did get my canvas and it is absolutely horrible! I am not going to go through the aggravation of returning it, as I have to get an actual photo to send it in. That's a 30 mile drive for me. Not worth the trouble. Will NEVER order from them again. Lousy customer service and horrible product.

kathyb400
1/15/19

I ordered 1 8x12, which was free & then ordered 2 large pics of a waterfall in Kauai & a picture of the Pacific Northwest Sound & they are fabulous!! Color was great LOVE LOVE them! Color was great! They arrived perfect! Will definitely order again & refer friends and family to. Thank you so much.

gilliank12
1/10/19

I ordered a pillow for a friend whose dog passed away. This was to be a christmas gift, but of course like the other reviewers state, it did not come until January. The item I got is laughable- I cannot even believe someone sent this out for shipping! The font on the pillow has a large gray rectangle around it. Ridiculous. I have called and emailed every. single. day. and there is just no response... ever. THIS COMPANY IS A MAJOR SCAM!!!

lexied6
1/8/19

I bought my mother a blanket with her cats face on it. I ordered it the 12th of December, and I still haven't received my blanket. I've also sent two emails regarding the blanket, and they haven't gotten back to me. Ridiculous.

kellih49
1/7/19

My canvas prints are very grainy and is not due to the original picture resolution as i have gotten other canvas prints from other companies with the same resolution. The prints were not pulled tight and there is a flaw right on the forehead of one of the people

bethv35
1/5/19

I was promised the photo blanket would arrive before Christmas. It arrived today...1/6/19. My niece had no gift under the tree from me. It IS NOT a blanket. It is tiny and thin and not at all soft. The stitching is large and sloppy. It has a photo of a blurry cat on it but you can not even tell its the photo I sent. The coloring is horrible and you have to really look to be able to tell it is a cat. It just looks like a thin piece of cheap cloth with two big eyes on it. You can give up on calling customer service because that does not exist. I am just out what I paid and I still have to buy my niece a Christmas gift since I am too embarrassed to give her this. Very Disappointed. Very Unhappy. Beware of the rip off! There are so many bad reviews on this company for a reason!

stephanien90
1/5/19

I tried to delete my prior review but I don't see nowhere to do so so I wrote this new review.......
I ordered my order early November and it was guaranteed to be here by Christmas. My final piece of my order came January 10th . I had a lot of issues alone just to to get my items. Broken items, missing items, damaged items, wrong items. But When my actual real blankets finally arrived some were all blotched with ink on the back of the material. I only post it on here about the material but I received some sort of thin flannel type material of the same pictures I ordered on my blankets in the mail out-of the blue. I don't know if they sent them for replacements or was left over patterns or what but it's fine with me ..I'm just going to sew them to the other side of the ink blotch blankets. And consider my order done. I give this company credit for at least trying to do a good job and get my order right. I am not a satisfied customer but yet I am not an unsatisfied customer as well. After all the crap I've been through just trying to get my order. I am just going to accept what I received whether I have to fix it or not at least it is my order. Thank you canvas discount.for finally putting this miserable Christmas gift order to rest...

Tip for consumers: I was told you not send multiple emails because it just delays your order even longer. I was told do not call because they have multiple callers which I find all I ever got was music as soon as the phone answered and then hung up on anyway. I did get replies back from their email but it took days to get a response. I am a very patient person. And I do respect them for at least trying to make the order right even though it still has issues. I just gave up I'm not asking or bugging them no more.

matthews469
1/4/19

They had a guarantee before Xmas special. I placed my order 8 days before Xmas. Received my confirmation of order and it saying it was headed to production. Ordered 12/17 and here it is the 4th January and I still have the same order status. I've sent 2 emails with no responses and called 20 times and can't get thru to anyone. So who knows if I'll ever get it. Prob a scam. Don't order from here!

mariem254
1/3/19

I ordered two photo blankets well before Christmas. First off they came January 3rd so I wasn't even able to give them as gifts but honestly, I'm glad because they are just terrible! The coloring is terrible, my children look red and the quality of the blanket is so poor. I wouldn't even consider it something you'd cuddle with. Boy am
I sorry that I didn't decide to go with Walgreens as I usually do. DO NOT ORDER from here!

jasonr327
1/2/19

I ordered 6 8x8 canvas's and I got 1 8x8 canvas of a dog , like wtf ! please dont ever buy from these SOB , you cant even get in contact with anyone!!

shellyr51
12/28/18

I ordered a blanket through them. I get it and there is lines through it. I dont think they inspect products, if so they would of caught it. This was a Christmas gift that I am now embarrassed to give her. I emailed them on the 16th with no response within a week so I email again, still nothing I emailed one more time still nothing and it is the 28th. They even say they will get back to you within 24 hrs. Nope. Even tried to call. They never answer. This is the worst business I have ever dealt with. I would and will NEVER recommend this place for nothing. All I wanted was a replacement, no money back, just something that looked good. I wouldn't even give them 1 but they made me put something down. So disappointed.

ovale
12/20/18

Thought I was getting a throw blanket and they was the size of a medium towel on 2 and other one size of small very disappointed

jamies120
12/20/18

I placed an online order 10 days prior to Christmas. The website stated GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY CHRISTMAS. I received an email the next day stating the order had been shipped. However, the tracking information showed 12/26 delivery. I emailed the company regarding this. After 4 days without a response, I called their customer service. After waiting on hold 10 min, a representative came on the line and informed me I'd have to contact UPS and there was nothing she could do. She was extremely rude and unhelpful. She then hung up on me. I will NEVER buy from this company again.

patriciat248
12/19/18

I purchased a large canvas and when I received it the frame was damaged. I have sent 3 emails and get no response.

michelea80
12/19/18

My husband and I are never sure what to give our moms for the holiday other then the typical items that everyone else racks up too. So I did a little research on line and came across this website. Besides the fact it was super simple to follow, the communication on the status was second to none. I received them before Christmas and even that was a shocker given that it was just about a week prior that I ordered.. And during the season and they still got it to me not one but we ordered 2. And I was in tears what a perfect picture and it was as soft as velvet.. I can't wait to make the mommy's cry... This gift is a perfect thing if they already have it all.. Very pleased from our family of 7 thank you..

daleh131
12/18/18

I have called, and emailed and dont get a response. I placed an order on DEC.1 and was given a 3-7 day shipping. It now the 18th and I still do not have the ordered item and cannot reach anyone to discuss the issues with. I will never use this company again.

christinel208
12/17/18

I do not recommend using this company The customer service is useless. I ordered a canvas on November 17th for my niece Received confirmation it was received with a picture of the order. On Dec 1 received notice it was ready. My niece received it on Dec 11, it was a picture of 3 girls she didn't even know, which means someone else didn't' get their picture. What is worse I have tried to call customer service, I have emailed twice with no response since Dec 11th This is a big disappointment for Christmas.

joannc74
12/15/18

WARNING. Do not order from this 4 inch scratches on each side of the face of the dog and a huge bump at the bottom edge. After waiting 3 weeks for it. I contacted customer service after being on hold for 15 minutes then was hung up on. Called back and finally talked to someone that i could not even understand. They said it was from the shipping company. Clearly in was not due to the packing was in perfect condition. It was from very poor workmanship. They should be embarrassed of such terrible workmanship. They then sent me an email with directions to destroy the canvas then send another picture of the destroyed canvas then they would send a reprint. By the time they would do this it will be too late as a Christmas present. Waste of my time. I ordered another canvas from a second company and received an Awesome product in 4 days. Good luck if you ever have to deal with this ridiculous company.

theresab167
12/13/18

This is the first time that I have ordered from this company.i ordered these canvas for Christmas gifts.

richardp472
12/12/18

I ordered photos printed on aluminum and got mat photos DRY MOUNTED on aluminum, and not done well either. There's no way to get through to the company by phone or email. AVOID THESE CROOKS!

claudiab93
12/12/18

We ordered a canvas print from CanvasDiscount for the first time. They sent us a canvas of a picture that was not ours. There is NO way to reach any customer service. Once you dial the number it goes straight to busy or a recording goes on saying that they are busy now and can't take your call. I have e-mailed them three times in the last week and got not response. They stole $50 of my money.

karanh6
12/11/18

I have ordered from them several times and have always been pleased with the product and all, but the last time I ordered I didnt recieve what i thought i was ordering. They sent me a smaller size blanket than what i thought i ordered, i called and they said it was because of the pixels. So why wasnt i notified about that rather then just send me a smaller size, and didnt get a refund of the difference.

amandal391
12/11/18

I love the quality and fast delivery! I was unsure because I've never heard of them before, but I'm so thrilled and pleased with my purchase!

stephanier61
12/11/18

My grandkids always grab this blanket. It's all our favorite. I had to buy one for them. The quality is excellent

marciec8
12/11/18

The color and quality of my prints are fabulous, best blow up I've ever done! I had my canvas order within a week of ordering. I will continue to use CanvasDiscount for all my future orders!

at the top right of the REVIEWS page is an orange box that reads EDIT REVIEW. Click on that.

By Myra W.

Dear Marci M! We thank you for your message. Every size requires minimum image resolution in pixels and dots per inch (DPI). For specific requirements we invite you to check our prices and formats page, as well as our FAQ page. The image itself is recommended to be in high resolution (colors, no lines visible, no marks, etc.), otherwise everything mentioned will be visible on the print. After uploading the image on our website, please use the preview tool. The tool shows exactly how the final print will look like. The prints come already wrapped around the frame, you do not need to wrap the print yourself. Earlier the prints did not had this option.

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Dear Jess, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Dear Robert, thank you for your message. In this case we advise to direct this question to our customer support by emailing us at info@canvasdiscount.com Our associates will answer your questions and requests as soon as possible!

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Hello, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. have you tried to resize the image it might be just a bit too large. usually our website will give you a pop up stating that the image is too big. Also try on a different browser that too helps. Thanks

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

I tracked my order from the confirmation email or the order has shipped email.

By Ronna D.

Dear Briana C! Thank you for posting your question. When goods are not satisfactory for the reason the customer is eligible for free replacement print (prints) or full refund. Please check the terms on canvasdiscount.com website

By Canvas D., CanvasDiscount Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CanvasDiscount staff and other customers.

CanvasDiscount?