CanvasDiscount reviews

Reviews

Theresa B.
“Awesome”
12/13/18

This is the first time that I have ordered from this company.i ordered these canvas for Christmas gifts.

Richard P.
“This is a well set up rip off”
12/12/18

I ordered photos printed on aluminum and got mat photos DRY MOUNTED on aluminum, and not done well either. There's no way to get through to the company by phone or email. AVOID THESE CROOKS!

Claudia B.
“Beware, no customer service and your money is gone!”
12/12/18

We ordered a canvas print from CanvasDiscount for the first time. They sent us a canvas of a picture that was not ours. There is NO way to reach any customer service. Once you dial the number it goes straight to busy or a recording goes on saying that they are busy now and can't take your call. I have e-mailed them three times in the last week and got not response. They stole $50 of my money.

karan h.
“Almost satisfied.”
12/11/18

I have ordered from them several times and have always been pleased with the product and all, but the last time I ordered I didnt recieve what i thought i was ordering. They sent me a smaller size blanket than what i thought i ordered, i called and they said it was because of the pixels. So why wasnt i notified about that rather then just send me a smaller size, and didnt get a refund of the difference.

Amanda L.
“So Awesome!”
12/11/18

I love the quality and fast delivery! I was unsure because I've never heard of them before, but I'm so thrilled and pleased with my purchase!

“Heavy nice blankets”
12/11/18

My grandkids always grab this blanket. It's all our favorite. I had to buy one for them. The quality is excellent

Marcie C.
“Wonderful quality of my canvas print!”
12/11/18

The color and quality of my prints are fabulous, best blow up I've ever done! I had my canvas order within a week of ordering. I will continue to use CanvasDiscount for all my future orders!

Darlene D.
“Every thing is beautiful”
12/11/18

All of my canvas prints were exactly what I wanted. They are making memories for my friends and family that can be seen each time they look at the pictures

Patricia M.
“Perfect canvas!”
12/11/18

Great price and quality work! This cannot be beat anywhere. I ordered seven and each one was perfect. Great value!

David D.
“Great work and customer service.”
12/11/18

I like the fast service and delivery plus the great discounts and if I have a problem with anything I order they make it right.
The photos below were on acrylic and metal and were outstanding.

M L.
“Very pleased!”
12/11/18

Love the results & the savings were phenomenal! I'll use this vendor again & again. Prompt delivery!

Bethany C.
“Exceptional quality, great price!”
12/11/18

This was my first time converting my photography into canvas. I could not be more pleased. Everything came out stunning and I really feel like they did my work Justice. I have ordered several more times since my initial order. I will keep coming back.

Patricia E.
“I want what I ordered”
12/10/18

I recieved a canvas with 2 people I don't know. I wanted a blanket of my daughter's dog. The item I got will not be
Something I can use

Karen K.
“Not happy at all”
12/10/18

Did two orders one order never received the other one was horrible I emailed twice and still never got a reply back. I would like to be refunded

jackie p.
“Awful”
12/10/18

My family has ordered plenty from your company, it was about the fifth I have ordered, for my sons engagement party! It had someone else's picture between the two. Why didn't you let me know before print. Took it to my High School Art teacher painted him out. Your company did nothing!

Linda M.
“Very very poor quality. Pi ture wasnt even centered on blanket. Will never order again”
12/10/18

Absolutely awful quality. Will nevervorder again picture wasn't even centered on blanket. No border on blanket. And very small in size. Can't be used as blanket

Audra A.
“REQUEST FOR A RETURN NO RESPONSE”
12/6/18

As per their return policy, I followed all the instructions to submit a return and I have NOT heard back. I emailed several times and tried calling. No one gets on the phone, they just play music. No Customer Service. Still waiting over a week for someone to respond to my return request.

jolan C.
“Quality From Start to Finish!”
12/5/18

Just placed my second order this morning at approximately 10 am ...just received notification at 4:45 pm that my order was finished and ready to ship! WOW!!! My first order recently arrived in a timely manner and the canvas print looks great!!! Quality wood frame and workmanship!!! As a serious amateur photographer, I rely on solid relationships as part of my business...and CANVAS DISCOUNT DELIVERS!!!

Elvin H.
“Customer service”
12/2/18

I have not received my order and can not get a response from Canvas Discount where my order is. They have received my money. Very bad service.

Pryncess F.
“"Not satisfied. So, quick to take my money but so slow to deliver"”
11/19/18

I have order my blanket order from this company about three months ago, in which was suppose to be a birthday present. I've called back multiple time, and the caller would say,"you have to wait another 4-7 days" I would wait nothing would come I asked what is taking long? They told me I had to wait 4-7 business days so I counted the days again nothing had been delivered. So I call back again and I ask where is my order and they tell me that it wasn't even shipped out yet, so would I want a replacement or a refund? WHAT I REALLY WANT IS MY BLANKET? So, I listen to the service agent again and I order for a replacement which I waited the right amount if business days again. So, I called the company again with a rude costumer service lady when I asked where is my order again? She again told me that I would have to wait another 4 days and if I don't get it call back and either get a replacement or a refund. I asked if there's anything else they could do since I've been waiting three months now she replied nothing. So, let me just help you guys in saying don't waste your time or money with this company!!!!