CanvasDiscount reviews

Reviews

Velma J.
“Good Work”
2/21/19

The only complaint I have is that the pictures are darker than the originals. The shipping is 9.99 flat rate for everything I ordered and fast shipping as promised. The discounts are great, always a percentage off.

Bobbi H.
“AwEsOmE Product!!!”
2/21/19

I have gone NUTS since I learned of your company...31 canvas' of $361.62 worth of nuts. And extremely thankful all that was special pricing. I've had to pull the reins in right now, but I WILL be back.

Btw, two items were gifts for my sweet sister and three were for my favorite cousin...

And yes, I'm spreading the word!

Penny H.
“Awesome job and I will be ordering more pictures from your company.”
2/21/19

My family and friends love the job you did on my pictures and asked me for your website. Great Job!!

Sally K.
“Great Customer Service”
2/15/19

Ordered a Canvas Photo as a gift for Christmas. There was a slight flaw. Requested a re-do. Sent photo of flaw to Canvas Discount. They responded promptly. I am very pleased with the results!

Samantha F.
“Perfect”
2/10/19

Ordered very large canvases and they came in Amazing hd quality, for a Great price, and with a fast delivery.

DAIRON G.
“God work”
2/10/19

The best Canvasy like the texture and the mark.God materials and nice envolve system, very fast and so beautiful...

Barbara H.
“Very satisfied with delivery packaging and quality of product”
2/9/19

I ordered canvas of family and one of lose of grand daughters cat. I am happy and I
believe they will be too. They are valentine gifts

Dean V.
“Beyond expectation!”
2/9/19

Company went way above my expectations to make sure my lost canvas was found and sent to me. Very pleased with all the prints I have had put on canvas.

Teresa C.
“Perfect”
2/9/19

Everything was perfect! No complaints. Fast service and good quality products.
I would gladly recommend this site or company to anyone and plan to order again.

Susan M.
“Great, large canvas of my friend's 3 children & my husband's family as Christmas gifts”
2/9/19

The pictures turned out wonderful and the prices were reasonable. Shipping was quick also, even though it was close to Christmas. I had no complaints and our friends were thrilled with the picture of their three children. I ordered another picture of my husband with his brothers and sisters with their mother. His mother just LOVED the picture, which turned out so good. Thank you!

Debbie T.
“Great quality but came after Christmas when it was guaranteed before Christmas.”
2/9/19

If it would have come by Christmas I would have given 5 stars. But quality looks great. Picture is very clear. I wish they could have delivered it on time.

Joy P.
“Awesome!”
2/9/19

I have used Canvas Discount for years and have placed many orders. Every time the canvases arrive quick, well packaged, and beautifully printed!

Corrine B.
“Beautiful and Fast”
2/9/19

I ordered a canvas around Christmas time and I received it quickly. The canvas itself was really nice and stayed true to the colors and details of the photo I sent in.

Linda A.
“Very pleased”
2/9/19

I was skeptical because I've never ordered a canvus online ...they were all very well put together the pictures turned out very nice we are very pleased.
Linda
Central Point Oregon

Millie S.
“Great product, great prices”
2/9/19

Looked at other sites, they were so expensive.
Canvas discount delivered a quality product at a decent price. I was happy with my first order, and have ordered other products since.

Richard V.
“Crap”
2/2/19

Do not spend your money on them. They do absolutely lousy work. I wanted just our picture on canvas and they sent me the picture with their whole advertisement on it.

Andrea S.
“Worst company EVER!!!”
1/18/19

If I could leave a 0 star review, I would! This was my first (and last) time using this company for my photography business. I wanted to surprise my best friend for Christmas by having a secret photo shoot with her twin daughters, having a beautiful framed print made, and handing it to her on Christmas Day. Normally, I would have used my regular company, however my print would not have arrived before Christmas. I found canvasdiscount.com and right there on their site, it said "guaranteed delivery before Christmas". It was two weeks before Christmas, so that was perfect! It wasn't until after I ordered and received my shipping notice that it said my print would arrive January 4th. Of course I was annoyed, but what can you do? January 7th, my print arrives. Luckily, I opened it myself rather than just handing it over to my friend because the frame was broken! The packaging was not damaged even the slightest, so this had to have happened while they were packaging it! I had to turn around and buy a new frame for it! I emailed the company and sent them pictures of the damaged frame and asked for a refund. When they eventually got around to emailing me back, they told me in order to receive a refund, I didn't need to send my "canvas print" back, but instead, "take a sharp object and cut through the canvas" then take pics of the destroyed print and email them proof it had been destroyed. I emailed them back explaining that I didn't order a canvas print, it was a framed print, which the print itself was ok, but the frame was broken! I told them again to look at the pictures I had sent. Days later, I get another email with no apology for the damaged product, or any kind of acknowledgement regarding my message in any way, but instead, a measly coupon code to use on my next purchase! Out of curiosity, I checked to see what my coupon discount would be.....$12! My framed print I had purchased was $50! I will NEVER do business with this company ever again!! Horrible customer service and extremely disappointing products!!

Theresa A.
“Horrible”
1/17/19

First let me say I received no notice that they actually got my order. No email confirmation, nothing. I emailed them on the 8th, and just got an email back yesterday (1/16/19) saying oh, your order was delivered. I did get my canvas and it is absolutely horrible! I am not going to go through the aggravation of returning it, as I have to get an actual photo to send it in. That's a 30 mile drive for me. Not worth the trouble. Will NEVER order from them again. Lousy customer service and horrible product.

Kathy B.
“I couldn't be happier!!!!”
1/15/19

I ordered 1 8x12, which was free & then ordered 2 large pics of a waterfall in Kauai & a picture of the Pacific Northwest Sound & they are fabulous!! Color was great LOVE LOVE them! Color was great! They arrived perfect! Will definitely order again & refer friends and family to. Thank you so much.

Gillian K.
“THIS IS A TERRIBLE COMPANY! STAY AWAY!!”
1/10/19

I ordered a pillow for a friend whose dog passed away. This was to be a christmas gift, but of course like the other reviewers state, it did not come until January. The item I got is laughable- I cannot even believe someone sent this out for shipping! The font on the pillow has a large gray rectangle around it. Ridiculous. I have called and emailed every. single. day. and there is just no response... ever. THIS COMPANY IS A MAJOR SCAM!!!