CanvasDiscount reviews

Reviews

River N.
“Horrible experience”
9/23/18

I was given the wrong product, and then charged for two frames instead of one. Upon asking for the correct picture and/or refund, I was told to cut up the pictures to have any hope of receiving my money back. This is not how you keep loyal customers...over what a picture frame? Plenty of other services online, won't be using yours.

Lisa S.
“First time customer”
9/15/18

I'm a first-time customer for this business, I ordered my canvas on a Sunday it shipped on a Tuesday from Florida to Michigan and arrived on a Saturday. I was very impressed with the colors of the canvas and the quality of the canvas used. It was very true to the original photograph. I will be pleased to give this as a gift for a co-worker's birthday. I would like to order more products from this company before I could safely say yes, I would recommend this company definitely. But so far I really enjoy what I see.

Lawrence D.
“They shipped Canvas pictures in the same box.”
8/30/18

I ordered 5 images from Canvas discount.
All 5 were damaged in one way or another.
They placed the canvas images in the same box, wrapping them only with bubble wrap. This created indentations in both canvas pictures which makes them unable to be used. I ordered an image on aluminum, which came instead on acrylic. Someone had dropped it on its corner, splintering it. Two other images were ordered on acrylic which came covered with greasy finger prints. The boxes that were delivered had no delivery instructions for special care (even a fragile would have been okay), and there was no order number or packing slip to be found. I wrote Canvas Discount immediately and included all of the pictures that the Q&A web page details. I have not gotten a response from them whatsoever. I am beyond frustrated and unsatisfied with their product and their customer service.

“Love Canvas Discount!”
8/16/18

Have ordered 5 canvas pics. All are so beautiful, bright colors. Getting ready to order more. I am hooked.

Stu M.
“Don't use this Company”
8/15/18

Poor quality control and customer service. Ordered three prints on metal which i received in a reasonable time but got no order confirmation via email. All of the prints have imperfections like bubbles and dents making them unusable for display. Waiting to hear if they will allow me to return the prints and get a refund.

Clay b.
“Crap shoot”
8/12/18

I have purchased several item from CD and for the most part have been happy , but twice I have received someone else's picture and another time received a more pricy photo in a smashed frame ...

brittany n.
“Fast & Great quality”
8/11/18

QUICK delivery & GREAT quality! We ordered a huge size, and it came out looking amazing. I ordered a canvas, and I will definitely order from this site again.

Suz S.
“I love it”
8/10/18

Great service and a great product. I told a friend and now she wants one too! I can't believe how fast I got it. I'm very satisfied.

DJ M.
“Quick and easy”
8/8/18

It's almost too good to be true, but it's absolutely true. I was really impressed with the quality, and the timely delivery of my canvases!

Misa J.
“Great Price, great quality”
8/7/18

I can't tell you how happy I've been ordering from Canvas Discount. You can't beat the prices and the quality has been great for me. I plan to purchase soon...actually...in the next five minutes. Love.

Niki G.
“Excellent!!!!”
8/7/18

They are fast with their shipment and the pictures came out perfectly clear!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no place better than them!!!!

Richard S.
“I've ordered 10 times from these guys.”
8/7/18

If you are an artist and need a fast print, order from these guys. They are cheap and fast. But, make sure you pay attention to the centering and the margins. On a couple of my prints, the bottom was cut off or wrapped around the edges-totally user error. I learned and the next ones were perfect. I only had one canvas come back wrong and they fixed it. Highly recommend

Jennifer b.
“Nice picture”
8/7/18

Good quality, arrived quickly. Light weight and easy to apply hanging mounts. I did not order this item framed so I personally had to set

Tatyana P.
“Excellent work and service!”
8/7/18

I am very happy with my order and fast shipping. I will definitely recommend your company to my friends. Thanks.

Diane M.
“Amazing”
8/7/18

My sister and I have both starting using canvasdiscount for ALL our photo canvas needs. We are more than satisfied! The printing of our photos is crisp, the colors are true, the prices are reasonable and the turn-around time is quick. We highly recommend this site.

Linda Y.
“Excellent product, excellent price!!”
8/7/18

The pictures came out better than I expected. The quality and clarity are beyond compare. I couldn't be happier!!

terri m.
“Awesome color!”
8/7/18

EACH year I make canvas prints of animals for the fundraising Gala to benefit our local zoo. I'm told that they are among the most desired items in the auction and for this I am grateful to CanvasDiscount. If the pictures didn't look so amazing, I'm sure they wouldn't raise as much money for the zoo each year. I'm coming back for more every chance I get!

Tip for consumers: look for the sales and use a large .jpg size when ordering. The reproduction is phenomenal.

Berenice B.
“Amazing Quality Product!”
8/6/18

The product I received, was of amazing quality, affordable, and fast shipping.. my favorite memory, captured in a canvas!

james C.
“High quality and low pric”
8/6/18

I was impressed with the quality , the ease of ordering , and how quick they shipped . I will be using them again for the "Vacation wall of shame "

Alissa W.
“Second buy”
8/6/18

This is my second time to buy canvases from Canvas Discount and each time I've bought two canvases. I am EXTREMELY pleased with the quality of the prints as well as the prices. Especially since each photo I've gotten printed was a photo taken from my iPhone X. I will definitely be buying from them again and again.