CanvasDiscount reviews

Review of CanvasDiscount
6300 N.E 4th Ave, Miami Florida, 33138, USA

Reviews

Sandy S.
“Avoid these careless derelicts”
1/11/18

I've had issues with them in the past and swore off ever using them. Recently however, I needed two fast canvas prints and ordered through them. On one of them, the white siding overlaps on to the main part of the photo indicative of some rather shoddy work. Today, making the mistake of ordering an aluminum photo from them and paying $5.90 extra for the hardware to hang it (you always pay extra for hanging hardware with these folks - nothing ever comes wall ready), I opened the box to discover that they had not included the hardware to hang the aluminum plate - even though it was clearly on the invoice and I paid for it. Then, upon closer inspection of the photo, there were numerous bubbles on the face of the photo and the top left edge was irreparably bent. Again, evidence of their absolutely shoddy, careless work. I have given these derelicts my last order and have demanded a refund.

linda w.
“wow i was blown away”
1/11/18

my order arrived today and I really love my photos ..I was a little worried after I sent my order away from some negative reviews ..well I can't wait to show off your work and tell people they will love what you can do to there photos ..and how it doesn't take to long to receive the order.. will I use discount canvas again hell yes I wanted to contact you personally to thank you but I found it was easier to complain than it is to thank you ..great work guys

Deb M.
“THIS IS PROBABLY A SCAM!!!!!”
1/8/18

Very disappointed. I attempted to order using my credit card. As I typed my number in, their system kept adding numbers to my numbers. So of course when I try to continue, I get a message that this number isn't correct. (Well of course it's not, since their system "jacked" with my entry) They also want you to "take a picture" of your credit card to attach to the order info. (which I didn't do!) Very strange! I've just called my credit card company to report them and cancel 'this' card and have a new one issued. Not taking any chances. SCARY!!!!!!!

Jeffrey S.
“NOT a scam company, not sure what the negative reviews are about”
1/6/18

Hi, i just ordered 3 prints for my family and yes I was very apprehensive that this was fake site, or a scam based on the following:

Repetitive 5 star reviews posted on the same day
Shipping weight of only 1 pound via using the tracking number via UPS

HOWEVER!! when I received my 3 photos today, they are great quality! no distortion in the phone. There was no assembly required to the frame other than how I wanted to hang the canvas. The canvas picture was quality. I uploaded photos from my phone also.

Again, for the price you really can't beat the size on a canvas. I would use them again for sure.

Jeff

Lisa Y.
“Has anyone received there canvas from these guys or is it a scam?”
12/28/17

I placed an order and cannot reach anyone. Has anyone ordered from them and got their canvas? I am worried that I just got taken asking for feedback please.

Aubrey W.
“very upset”
12/27/17

I ordered a blanket for my daughter for christmas paid extra shipping to recieve before christmas here its the 27th and still havent recieved my item. Tried to email company with no response and tried to call and the call keeps disconnecting. Going to call the better business bureu and action will be taken. DO NOT ORDER ITS A SCAM!!!

Susan G.
“This company is a scam”
12/23/17

This company is a scam. Do not order from them. They should be put out of business. The positive reviews are fakes.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from this company. They're fraudulent.

Mike F.
“Crooks”
12/19/17

I purchased an item on their website and did not receive a confirmation or tracking number weeks later I get no response after leaving messages. I have received no Item and no returned Email or call .I checked my account they got my money at the time. I would be very cautious before giving them my business.

Tony B.
“wheres the customer service”
12/15/17

I ordered something last night and only have been trying to adjust it. They say that you have 24 hours to cancel or to do this yet it also states due to the high volume of calls that it may take them several days to respond . what the $#*! ????? Im starting to think that this is just some piss poor operation running some sort of scam.... its all a bunch of bull$#*!

Melissa F.
“Customer Service”
12/15/17

I have called numerous times and keep getting disconnected and sent a email over with no response. My shipment stated in went out on 11/29 it is now 12/15/2017 and still haven't received my package. This is a Christmas gift from my mom to her sisters. I will file against my credit card that items wasn't received. I will also contact the Better Business Bureau. I WILL MAKE SURE NO ONE EVERY ORDERS FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!

Lisa W.
“Great quality & fast service”
12/7/17

ordered 4 canvases as gifts; they came very quickly and I'm pleased with the quality. Sturdy yet light wood framing, photos sharp and true to color.

Mary A.
“Love it!”
12/5/17

My canvas was awesome, shipped right away. Its huge and I hung it in my husbands office! It was a picture of him and the big buck he got!

Kayla R.
“Excellent quality & Fast shipping!!”
12/5/17

Best canvases i have ever purchased. Super fast shipping and excellent quality. Will purchase again.

bette a.
“I am THRILLED with my canvas prints!”
12/5/17

What more can I say other than I am so very pleased w/my canvas prints. I have passed on my praises to family and friends! Thank you!

Claudia R.
“You won't be sorry.”
12/5/17

Have been thrilled with all my purchases. I have no complaints. Delivery is quick. Had my doubts at first, but I have been very pleased.

Kevin E.
“Awesome”
12/5/17

Best gift idea ever. Great easy app. Quick shipping and just need gift card option then would be perfect.

Cayla S.
“Excellent!”
12/5/17

Was simple and fast to order. Shipment arrived in a very timely manner. Picture's turned out GREAT! Would definitely order from this company again.

Jeanette R.
“My sunset memory”
12/5/17

Fast service, canvas was beautiful, great price. I love it will be ordering more soon. Very pleased with this company.

Margaret D.
“Made nice canvas art from some tough photos.”
12/5/17

I had photos of some artwork done by my brother and wanted enlargements so I tried Canvas Discount. I was surprised and pleased with the results. They came out better than I expected and prices were great.

Shsron R.
“So happy with your work”
12/5/17

I am so pleased with your company your work is just fantastic I will order again from your company and I also have told friends and family about this company and all the pictures are Christmas present s can't wait till they see them

Ask a question