Review of Candere

Tel: +91 22 61066262
service@candere.com

raml8
5/17/19

My appreciation to your team member Mr. Bhavin Parmar, helped me to claim my wallet amount and place new order. Candere has best team member like Mr. Bhavin for his excellent customer relationship. I wish him all the success..

Response from CANDERE B., Candere Representative
Thanks for the reviewing us. Come back and see us soon…
mohammeda179
5/14/19

Initially I had cold feet to place the order online and that too for a jewelry but I liked the design so much that I started doing my R & D. I came in touch with a representative Mr. Navin Jethmalani who helped me with all the clarifications required. Thanks Navin if U ever read this. The shopping experience with Candere was smooth and the best part was update on day to day proceedings. The product was delivered well within the promised time and packaging was neat and beautiful. All my customized criteria were taken care. Will definitely recommend Candere.

Response from CANDERE B., Candere Representative
Thanks for the awesome review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon…
neham16
5/14/19

The ring was exactly as shown in the pictures and I was very satisfied with the overall ordering/delivery process. I was constantly informed of status changes etc. The customer care team was very responsive too. Thank you! Please continue to maintain these standards. :)

Response from CANDERE B., Candere Representative
Thanks for the awesome review. We really appreciate your kind words. Come back and see us soon…
khushis5
5/13/19

It was awesome to associate with candere . Excellent hallmark product value for money , timely delivered with secured. I took delivered from Kalyan jewellers they are said that " 100 % guaranteed product if anything problem with this they will take total responsibility. " I have faith with candere. Go for it.

jessicaj263
5/6/19

Response from CANDERE B., Candere Representative
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We’re normally known for our exceptional service, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your feedback makes us better.
mineshs1
5/6/19

I have ordered this product last week. I have got the delivery within a week. packing was interesting..when I opened the box..really I felt awesome..the product was exactly as shown in the image. I loved it. So i have ordered my second best item in the wishlist.

vandanaj2
4/27/19

The product quality was good. The product had the certificate and was on time.I think they have good designs and would recommend by friends.

Response from CANDERE B., Candere Representative
Thanks for reviewing us. We are happy to know that you loved our products and services. Come back and see us soon…
taruns15
4/10/19

My account was debited by www.candere.com on 9th April 2019 for 14737 but order was failed. I got to know about the debit next day. I spoke to the number mentioned on website but they say they haven't debited. Customer care person was apparently a school kid asking me only how can your account be debited without order confirmation.
Payment Remark - UPI/909917575630/payU/candere.payu@ax/Axis Bank Ltd./ .

Response from CANDERE B., Candere Representative
Hi, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We’re normally known for our exceptional service, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your feedback makes us better.
arpitp3
3/30/19

Never fall for these guys- they are robbers. Will increase weight exceptionally prior to delivery and will hold you hostage. Hope there was a zero rating option for daylight robbers.

mohammedr27
3/13/19

I purchased a necklace from candere I didn't like the necklace I wanted to return it. I kept on writing mails and calling them but nobody turned up they kept on delaying until it reached the 30 day return period

priyan11
1/17/19

No response till date for refund of my money. Fraud. I ordered a bangle for my mom. After 10 days of no proper updates or wrong excuses, 2 days back they said vendor cant manufacture. I wrote cancellation mail to cs@candere.com but till date no response.

utkarshp3
1/9/19

I have all the Proof to prove they are Playing with Customer ....call records and email ...
... I have called customer more then 20 times and Ask for refund ... got answer like Concern person is not available ... when i have asked Manager he is on holiday .... I have sent more then 10 reminder email ....

No understand how they play ......

gunjans4
12/25/18

a very poor quality product sold under kalyan brand.item received after more than a month and with a very very poor finishing.
no response from customer care officials after sending mail for return

ront102
12/6/18

Literally the worst thing that has ever happened to me was the thought that i had to buy from you guys.
Worst customer service ever!!
Firstly you took so $#*!ing long to ship the item and when you got time to $#*!ing ship it you chose one of the worst companies on earth "Bluedart".
Another $#*!tiest fraud that you guys advertise is that sit and relax no one knows what is inside the delivery bag/box. Shipping bag literally states expensive jewelry you morons. Stop that false advertisement first.
Now come to the shipping part by the worst delivery company, delivery guy called me and asked that sir are you at home? i said yes and he said he is standing below my building and will come upstairs soon.
Whole $#*!ing day passes what i get is a message from Bluedart saying that the package is delivered. He $#*!ing delivered it to some literally random flat. I called immediately and someone in your CS team said he has raised an inquiry and would investigate and call in the next 30 minutes.
Its been literally more than 10 days now and no one has called.
Also, you guys have emailed me that i would receive a refund for the size difference and i have not received that too so $#*!ing process that fast.
$#*!ing worst experience ever!!!
No going to buy anything from you guys also had told this to everyone i know so no one falls into your $#*!ing scam.

xiaok1
12/4/18

I had ordered a diamond pair of earrings and it was not delivered on the date as promised . I was not given any update about the delay from Candere , I had called over 10 times requesting an update and everytime they gave different excuses and said they will send me an email with the status of my order but no one ever did . It has been over 10 days past the delivery date and only after I requested and spoke to the manager to cancel the order they said they will deliver by this week but I still haven't got any update from them . Once they receive the money online they stop replying and have absolutely no regard for customers

devs19
11/27/18

This review is in regards to an online order done by my brother. At time of order the amount got deducted via paytm gateway. My bank was OBc and as per manish.sharma@candere.com the amount got fluctuate in their account after 3 days of the payment. As this was an anniversary order for my wife. I thought as the order would be delayed so I requested for a cancellation. I was surprised when the agent called my bank "Ghatiya" and ask not to do any future payment from OBC bank. Also they asked for 10% cancellation over the order. It just a simple request to all those client who are looking to shop with Kalyan or any brand associate with candere. Dont purchase with them. They are just looting hard earned money

rishwap
7/6/18

My to be Fiancé liked a ring online for me which was size 6 with the specifications of 18k Yellow Gold, SI GH Diamond Quality for INR 52,243.00
Since we live in the US he was gonna have it order online and ship it over here but they said it will be $80 for the shipping which is approx INR 5340 more. So he asked his friend to have it picked up the ring from the store itself since she was visiting India at the same time. She goes in to the store and was said that we can't order online and have it shipped to the store and once you buy online you have to ship them back if there is any repairs or replacement. The store is not responsible for that. Any way so our friend asked them at Kalyan Jewels to have it made there and she can pick it up once its done. They said that they don't have the mould for the same ring. Like SERIOUSLY?? I mean its understandable that you don't carry all the online designs in the store but someone is in your store requesting you to make a ring which you sell online. Why Kalyan jewels direct us to Candere when we want to see designs or buy something? Why Kalyan jewel can't help us when Candere and Kalyan has a tie up? Why being such a big jeweler who have so many branches doesn't have a mould for the ring which they sell online? Any way my friend was asked to come again another day to talk to someone else for the ring and so she went in again and the staff said we can't do anything we don't have the mould for that. So after being disappointed twice my friend went to a local jeweler and placed an order for the same ring with the same specification for the diamond and the gold and it costed INR 41,205 and it came out perfectly beautiful. It took 3 weeks to get the ring made. And look we saved about INR 15,000.00 for the exact same ring!!!! Kalyan/Candere has terrible management/organization they have no idea what they are doing. The staff is not helpful at all. And more over TOO PRICEY!!

prashaantht
11/14/17

Cant imagine a brand like Kalyan Jewellers stooping to such low quality levels. Ordered for my wife and mom and was expecting them to be happy with the surprise. Unfortunately both delivered items were of poor quality and Candere expects a 10% deduction to be accepted by customers who are unhappy with the final product. What is published on the site was not delivered and I have no option but to stay with the order as cancellation attracts charges. Very unhappy

Tip for consumers: Do not buy online, you will miss out on the fine print as their offers are misleading

bhavnas2
4/13/16

I bought my niece a gold and diamond ring for her 18th birthday. I feel it is not too flashy or inappropriate for a young girl and she loves it and wear it all the time. For her I had also bought a neckless but she doesnt wear it very often so this is better I think. This is my first time using Candere.com. I would buy from them again.

bhoomis
2/22/16

I was little worried to spend 40,139 Rs on a diamond ring that I has seen only online but after reading the return policy and diamond grade card report with easy monthly installment service, I bought it. The ring is stunning and it looks just like it did on the website. It was delivered on committed date in a nice box that was perfectly packed. Buy with confidence and you wont be disappointed. Keep up the good work Candere.com

Response from CANDERE B., Candere Representative

Candere is a legit company, to be precise, Candere by Kalyan Jewellers is the online concern on Kalyan Jewellers. Established in 2013, Kalyan Jewellers merged with Candere in 2017. You can check our about us page to know more https://www.candere.com/candere-about-us.html/ or our wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candere

By CANDERE B., Candere Representative

They cheat people. Horrible experience shopping with Candere. Extremely bad customer service and bad attitude of the service agent Visal and Pooja. I ordered and made my payment to complete my order yet after almost a week or so i was askef to pay 780 something again. I asked why they answered that i didnt pay for the product completely. But i used online payment method. I added the item to my cart and paid the amount through netbanking. I was told that it was my mistake and when i asked how. The agent replied that he doesnt know. He also mentioned that my metal weight ia less than the specification but they is no reduction in the final price. Extremely pathetic customer service. I said i wanted to cancel and he said yous still have to pay 10%. I pleaded to check and let me know cos i never made a mistake. Anyways he refused to escalate it and said i can do want i want. Anyways i paid the amount cos i didnpt want a 10% deduction and i have decided to never do business with Candere again. I will also spread my unhappy bitter experience with everyone and safe them from getting conned.

By Jessica J.
Questions? Get answers from the Candere staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Candere