American Cancer Society

American Cancer Society has a consumer rating of 2.88 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. American Cancer Society ranks 80th among Health Information sites.

How would you rate American Cancer Society?

“Good resource”

Jeanna H.
12/25/20

I was a state social worker and had a client that had cancer and needed a hospital bed and a porta potty. I called them and they delivered the things I had requested immediately. Very trust worthy. Good Organization.

“Waste of money”

Terri L.
11/29/20

My sister had cancer and I was her caretaker. I tried and tried to get some kind of help or guidance from these people. They had nothing. They are a complete sham. They are preying on desperate people.

jeannah10
December 25th, 2020

terril265
November 29th, 2020

arethesap
February 10th, 2018

For those who are dealing with cancer of any kind, I can only imagine how much you must hate it, or, even, dread it. But there's so much they do not know, so that's a bit scary to me. They just don't know.

patk88
November 10th, 2018

Their "Feel Good" ads make me sick! When I called them when I had my first cancer, they were COLD, unresponsive, and totally uncaring! Nobody ever followed through. I do a lot of charity work, but I would never give them a cent! Even their employees are unhappy!
Their hands are out constantly for money, but DO NOT give them a cent!
If you want to support a REAL decent charity go to CharityNavigator.org. I do not have any affiliation with CN, but have used them for many years!

Questions? Get answers from the American Cancer Society staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Cancer Society?

Have a question about American Cancer Society?