American Cancer Society

American Cancer Society has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. American Cancer Society also ranks 91st among Health Information sites.

How would you rate American Cancer Society?

“Ransid”

Arethesa P.
2/10/18

For those who are dealing with cancer of any kind, I can only imagine how much you must hate it, or, even, dread it. But there's so much they do not know, so that's a bit scary to me. They just don't know.

“DO NOT GIVE A CENT to THEM! They spend BIG money on TV ads, so give elsewhere!”

Pat K.
11/10/18

Their "Feel Good" ads make me sick! When I called them when I had my first cancer, they were COLD, unresponsive, and totally uncaring! Nobody ever followed through. I do a lot of charity work, but I would never give them a cent!!!! Even their employees are unhappy! Their hands are out constantly for money, but DO NOT give them a cent! If you want to support a REAL decent charity go to CharityNavigator.org. I do not have any affiliation with CN, but have used them for many years!

arethesap
February 10th, 2018
patk88
November 10th, 2018
Their hands are out constantly for money, but DO NOT give them a cent!

Questions? Get answers from the American Cancer Society staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Cancer Society?

Have a question about American Cancer Society?