American Cancer Society reviews

Atlanta, GA 30303, US
Tel: 800.227.2345
legaldepartment@cancer.org

HON Certified

American Cancer Society complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health. HON is a non-profit dedicated to improving healthcare information online. For more information, please see the HON certification for American Cancer Society.

patk88
11/10/18

Their "Feel Good" ads make me sick! When I called them when I had my first cancer, they were COLD, unresponsive, and totally uncaring! Nobody ever followed through. I do a lot of charity work, but I would never give them a cent!!!! Even their employees are unhappy!
Their hands are out constantly for money, but DO NOT give them a cent!
If you want to support a REAL decent charity go to CharityNavigator.org. I do not have any affiliation with CN, but have used them for many years!

arethesap
2/10/18

For those who are dealing with cancer of any kind, I can only imagine how much you must hate it, or, even, dread it. But there's so much they do not know, so that's a bit scary to me. They just don't know.

Questions? Get answers from the American Cancer Society staff and other customers.

American Cancer Society?