U.S. National Library of Medicine

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

U.S. National Library of Medicine

U.S. National Library of Medicine has a consumer rating of 4.05 stars from 44 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with U.S. National Library of Medicine most frequently mention web page. U.S. National Library of Medicine ranks 9th among Health Information sites.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate U.S. National Library of Medicine?

“Cool”

Jerry S.
3/5/18

I've got a good history with this website - easy to find stuff you need, it seems like they thought of everything.

jerrys136
March 5th, 2018

pamelad15
October 16th, 2014

This web takes us to travel through the history as well as the development in the field of medicines. This is a perfect place to study about our health and some useful facts regarding our health related matters. They have libraries to learn about the traditional methods used for medicinal exploit. And also we can book an exhibition to explore the history of medicine and to know the health facts in detail.

jacquelynk
September 27th, 2014

This site provides an understanding about the health. They provide lot information in different topic related to the health and medical. Like health information, health information technology, history of medicine, information about drugs and disease etc. I think U.S. National Library of Medicine is the best website for improving healthcare information.

quranl
March 14th, 2017

I have found very interesting information, at this site regarding health, disease and cure for these diseases.

davidt200
January 18th, 2021

I find always here a lot of useful literature, like explore something new. This fills my brains with new knowledge

jamesya
November 3rd, 2014

They have gathered information of topics that individuals should be looking for when they are learning about healthcare good proper care online. This web page has some useful information on allows not only for individuals but organizations as well.
This is an ideal position to research about our wellness and some useful information regarding our healthcare relevant matters

lelandl16
August 25th, 2015

hite14
July 30th, 2015

I learn a lot by visiting this site!

edwind7
October 14th, 2014

This web page provides an knowing about the health. Their scholarly content illustrating the cellular information in extremely efficient etiquette. I came across this web page and they have the best medical care details. I think U.S. Nationwide Collection of Medication is the best web page for enhancing medical care information.

stacyl76
December 24th, 2017

HOW I GOT MY LOVE BACK AFTER I LOST HIM, AM SO HAPPY

Hello everyone, i am Stacy for united states, i was married to a man i loved so much, that i could not do without him, he was so addicted to me but after some time i lost him to one of his slay workers, he turned against me that i cried all day, after which i told my mom and she directed me to a great doctor from Africa, after he worked for me my husband was back begging me i was so surprised we are living together now, if you are out there you are DEPRESSED, SICK, NEED YOUR EX LOVER BACK, NEED A SPELL TO WIN THE LOTTERY, GET PROMOTED AT WORK, GET PREGNANT AND HAVE YOUR OWN BABY, CURE NY TYPE OF DISEASE, contact the great Dr Ebore at. *******@hotmail.com. Indeed doctor you are great... website. eboresolutionhome.webs.com

rogerrm
January 21st, 2013

I really like this website, it’s simply amazing. Their scholarly articles depicting the mobile news in highly proficient manners! 5 stars for this website

la1025
January 19th, 2012

I have an orphan autoinflammatory disease. NIH is doing new research on it all the time. It puts out reports delineating what medications those of us who have this disease should never take, reports about other symptoms this orphan disease causes, and talks about what other diseases seem to be more common among those of us who have this disease. A lifesaver in my book.

rodg
October 25th, 2009

NIH (National Institute of Health) put together MedlinePlus which helps people evaluate internet health related websites. They have compiled lists of topics that people should be looking for when they are reading about health care online. The problem is that many medical website on the internet do not contain medically accurate information and this is dangerous to the general public. Following guidelines such as listed on the link below can help people stay clear of medical information that may do more harm than good.

31 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the U.S. National Library of Medicine staff and other customers.

Official website of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). NIH is one of the world's foremost medical research centers. An agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the NIH is the Federal focal point for health and medical research...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about U.S. National Library of Medicine?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.1
Have a question about U.S. National Library of Medicine?