CanadianTire.ca

CanadianTire.ca has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CanadianTire.ca also ranks 48th among Tires sites. The most common issues with CanadianTire.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 11.1%

No positive highlights yet

• I was told by customer service that everything that's ordered right now might not be in the store or website at all.
  • The store is nothing Canadian and it's a disgrace they even use this name.
How would you rate CanadianTire.ca?

“Happy with my purchases”

Michael R.
8/9/20

I mostly preorder online nowadays and apart from several returns products have always been of top quality.

“Don't buy online”

Jenny V.
6/3/20

I was told by customer service that everything that's ordered right now might not be in the store or website at all. And they have no way to know it, I wastes days waiting for the status changed in an online order that's was never in the store or warehouse and they have not exact way of knowing with certainty, so if I haven't called the store then the department and the customer service line, I would have spent all my summer waiting for a pool that Canadian Tire never had in stock.

customer service (5) store (7)
johnnycarwashc
May 2nd, 2016
The service was great! Got a 42" 4K-UHD as a replacement for a 42" 1080p LED that only had a specifications error that contradicted what was written on the box compared to what was advertised. Obviously no fault of their own, (RCA) they still were kind enough to do the 'ol " Switcheroo"!

Questions? Get answers from the CanadianTire.ca staff and other customers.

Get anything from auto parts to home d̩cor, outdoor living products, fitness/sports equipment, tools and more at Canadian Tire online or one of 500+ stores.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CanadianTire.ca?

Have a question about CanadianTire.ca?