CanadianAppliance.ca

CanadianAppliance.ca has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CanadianAppliance.ca also ranks 73rd among Home Appliances sites.

How would you rate CanadianAppliance.ca?

“Worst Appliance Store, run away!”

Asharib S.
7/31/17

Was promised 5-10 Business day delivery. It's been almost a month for fridge and range, and now are ignoring our emails and calls. THESE GUYS SHOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS

asharibs
July 31st, 2017
sandraa47
January 22nd, 2016
I was looking for a hood fan online and came across the Canadian appliance store online. The deals they had on the website was crazy. They were cheaper than anyone one else.
On the website they have a big add on hood fans with crazy discount. So I found the one I wanted (elica 36" hood fan with 600cfm) for 879.00 and on the bottom of price it says free blower. So I thought this is a crazy deal because the original price on this thing is 2295.00. So I went into the store the located in ottawa ontario to buy the fan and a diahwasher. The store was nice and had alot of different appliances. After looking around a sales person asked if I needed assistance. So I told him what I wanted. It was a Bosch dishwasher and the elica hood fan. As he was doing the pricing for me I saw that there was an extra 400 on the bill. I asked him what that was for and he said that's the motor for the fan. (Because u can't drive a car without an engine that was his response to me) I asked him if that's the same thing as a blower to make sure I read the add right and he said yes its the same. So I told him ur add says free blower. He said it can't be because it doesn't show on my screen. So I pulled it up on my phone and showed it to him. He walks to his manager and shows it to him. He comes back saying its an error on the website. I said it's been advertised since boxing day and we are now a month later you mean to tell me no one came in to buy this unit and no one has payed attention to it? He said people make mistakes and this is a mistake and I can't give it to you for that price because I will loose my job. So I told him but its advertised its not your problem so it should be given to me for that price with the blower. He told me to go read the fine print on the website and it will tell me that they might make mistakes on the website and prices can change (very rudely). So I told him to cancel the order and he said he has no problem doing so.
I walked out And called the 800 number and told them what happened. And they said it is a mistake but they can't do anything because the supervisor is not in. So I told them to fix the website. A week later and the deal is still on there.
The website is a scam because once your in the store to buy prices go up. It's false advertising just to get people in the store and the sales person that I was dealing with was very rude.
I will never buy from them and if anyone does I suggest to check all prices before buying

Questions? Get answers from the CanadianAppliance.ca staff and other customers.

Canadian Appliance Source is one of the leading providers of consumer appliances in Canada. With well over hundreds of household appliances shipped daily, fully stocked showroom, and a mega warehouse to keep our inventory fully stocked, we are curre...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CanadianAppliance.ca?

Have a question about CanadianAppliance.ca?