California Pet Pharmacy reviews

Tel: 877-554-4797
sales@californiapetpharmacy.com

ericz37
2/21/19

Every time I order my products come in a timely manner. Thanks CPP!!! I couldn't do it with out you!!!

cassidyv
1/23/19

My husband and I have used California Pet Pharmacy for a few years now and have never been dissatisfied with the prices or shipping process of this company. In fact, we bought a year's worth of flea medication recently for our dog because it was a great deal; however, our dog unexpectedly passed away before we could use the first month of what we ordered.

When I emailed Customer Service to inquire about recommendations (because we understand that getting a refund would likely not happen due to it being a prescription), the response we got back was surprisingly cold, without any sort of acknowledgement that we have been customers for an extended period of time, that our dog just died, etc. It's not the biggest thing in the world, but customer service, I would hope at the very least after the death of a long-term customer, would entail a smidge of humanity or compassion.

If and when we have another pet, we will not do business with CPP again, even if the prices are comparable. I've heard incredible things about Chewy's customer service and will swiftly make the switch.

kaylah89
11/27/18

California Pet Pharmacy has great service and fast shipping! Love doing business with them. Highly recommend.

roberts1546
10/10/18

Friendly, responsive service. Fast delivery and great prices. Customer service contacts me whenever there's a delay in shipping. Highly Recommend!!!

sarahd294
9/28/18

I placed an online order on Tuesday 9/25 @1:30pm for 2 medications for my dog (Galliprant and Vetmedin). I received a call on Tuesday evening to call in because the Vetmedin was backordered. I called Wednesday morning, spoke to one of the representatives that asked me if I wanted to cancel the order for Vetmedin so Galliprant could ship right away. I told her to please cancel the Vetmedin since I needed Galliprant to be shipped ASAP. Today 9/28 I called to verify if it had shipped since I have not seen any emails from CPP stating it did. I was told that Galliprant has been on back order and they just received it and it will ship tonight. This means I will not receive the medicine until next week, but I'm running out of medicine by Sunday. I told them that since they didn't inform me of the back order for Galliprant at all, they needed to pay to get me the medicine overnight. They confirmed this was a screw up on their part, that they should have advised me of the back order, but still they would not ship it overnight. Now, I' left without any recourse because I will not be able to get the medicine I need for my dog before Tuesday of next week (vets do not carry that medicine, they need to order it). When I asked the supposedly supervisor Kayla (she refused to give me her last name) to put me with her supervisor, she said she would not do that. When I asked for the name of the owner of the company, she would not do that either. All that she continue to say is we apologize for the mistake, but we are not going to mail the medicine overnight. In other words, they don't care about their customers.

sarahw356
9/15/18

Great prices! better than any other online pharmacy!! Also very fast shipping even though it comes from the other side of the country

michellereneek
9/12/18

This is the best place to go for products to keep your tank and fish (and other pets!) healthy. Fast shipping, packed well and have great customer service if you have a question!

michellec473
9/10/18

OMG, these guys are the best! No better prices around & they ship out immediately. The heart medicine I get here for my dog is half what it costs at my vet.

scottw346
8/25/18

Obviously, my preference would be not to have to give my dog meds. However, after going through two other pharmacies, CPP won my business hands down. They have quick delivery, great service, and good prices. Thank you for helping my pup.

nancys499
8/18/18

I have used California Pet Pharmacy for several years. Everytime I need meds I go online and compare prices. It never changes, CPP is always the cheapest. The provide prompt service and I get what I ordered in a timely manner. Will always go back to them.

jennifers273
8/7/18

I have relied on California Pet Pharmacy (CPP) for several years to ensure our two dogs' total health. While I had previously tried a few different online pharmacies, I have always found CPP to be THE best source, in terms of quality, ease of ordering & delivery & affordability. I get both dogs' Heartgard Plus & Comfortis from them, as well as Vetmedin & Enalapril for our one dog who has a heart issue. I have found CPP to provide extremely efficient & timely service. Now that they have added online account features, i.e., you create your account, which includes your pets' names, medical conditions & medications needed, along with veterinarian's information, it is an easy, seamless process to order & receive needed medications. I recommend CPP wholeheartedly!

amandao56
8/7/18

This company was my lucky find 4 years ago and I plan on staying with them for my pet needs for the foreseeable future. Check then out if you haven't already

christinel187
8/7/18

My horse is on Presend for Cushings, I purchase it from California Pet Pharmacy as they have the best pricing & great Customer Service! I highly recommend you give them a call for your pet meds.

katief68
8/3/18

California Pet Pharmacy has great customer service! They also have the best prices that I have found. They make ordering our pet medications easy!

brandil23
7/30/18

I am very pleased with California Pet Pharmacy! My English Bulldog needs a lot of medication and I can ALWAYS count on CPP for the cheapest prices, quickest shipping and best customer service! You are missing out if you have not tried them yet!!

kellym423
7/27/18

Medications are always in stock at great prices and quick shipping!! I live all the way in Michigan and they get here so quick. Great customer service as well!

sondrat3
7/24/18

Always the best price and shipments have always been fast and accurate. I have ordered meds for all 3 of my pups and the prices beat the vet and any other online pharmacy. Shipping within the week when ordering with free shipping and when I ordered expedited due to necessary need for the meds immediately, the meds arrived the very next day.

tracieg10
7/23/18

Love doing business with California Pet Pharmacy. They have always been so great to pick up the phone to call me if there is a problem with my order or if I could get a better deal with them by purchasing more product for another one of my dogs. Great prices also.

stefanieh13
7/22/18

Great company, fast service! I order meds for my dogs through them and have always had a great experience. Ordering is easy and products come quickly!

tamarah59
7/22/18

They have the best prices on the Internet! I had to order heart medications for my dog for over 14 months and the customer service was very good.

sandraw242
7/20/18

Best pet pharmacy so far, fast friendly knowledgeable customer service, affordable prices and fast delivery

seongkyungg
7/19/18

I have been using the California Pet Pharmacy for parastar plus for my 3 dogs for years. It was the best price that I could find among all the pet companies. Because I have 5 animals in the house, it is important for me to find a place that I can save. And also free shipping for bulk order and that helps as well.

bettyt56
7/17/18

We started using California Pet Pharmacy when we had a dog who was very sick and was on so many medications it was costing a fortune. They have saved us so much money! The customer service people are always very friendly and professional, and very clear about pricing. Delivery is fast. I highly recommend.

jeanp121
7/16/18

Great experience for my pet's needs. Best price around for her prescription meds. Love the auto refill function so I'm never caught in a bind

mikep450
7/16/18

Great prices too!! Everything I have ordered has been shipped accurately and promptly. They confirm prescriptions with my vet very quickly as well!!

Do you have a question? I believe you're sharing an experience... that would be under the rating section.

By Demetria Z.

My sweet Molly was on Vetmedin for a long time and I got it from CA Pet Pharmacy. She had congestive heart failure and I assure you, I would not have done business with them if they failed me in any way. They have the best price for this expensive medication, the customer service people are always kind and professional, and I always received my shipments on time. You can get expedited shipping if you need it, but standard shipping is very prompt.

By Betty T.

All their prices are listed on the website. Go look them up.

By Lori B.

?

By Demetria Z.

I looked at the legitscrip report, and it does not indicate "legitimate" status. It indicates "unverified".

By G R.

Questions? Get answers from the California Pet Pharmacy staff and other customers.

1 Photo for California Pet Pharmacy