Study Buddy

Study Buddy has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Study Buddy ranks 49th among Tutor sites.

How would you rate Study Buddy?

“Incredible service”

Tim J.
4/7/17

Hi guys! I just wanted to let everyone know how awesome StudyBuddy is. They were so helpful and I was asking questions throughout the whole process and never got a bad response, all my questions were answered. I felt confident since the beginning, this guys are amazing. I really recommend their service as a matter of fact I recommended StudyBuddy to a friend of mine that is taking the same class as I am and she only told me good things about this guys. I really really really recommend StudyBuddy to everyone from the bottom of my heart.

timj79
April 7th, 2017
mejoresa
April 27th, 2017
If you ever need anything as far as choosing a topic for your essay or finding a book for your class... These guys are the best! And I didnt have to fill any forms I just texted them and thats it!
nancyr116
April 7th, 2017
I wrote an essay, but didnt have time to proofread it, but with help from StudyBuddy I managed to get an A for it. Theyre so professional and the service itself is great. Thank you very much for your help and thanks a lot for sending it on time. Take care!

Questions? Get answers from the Study Buddy staff and other customers.

With Study Buddy, you can find a buddy to help you with whatever you need in your studies in no time!

Whether it’s planning your classes for the upcoming term, finding the cheapest books or delivering them - your personal Study Buddy is here to help. As long as we make your student life easier and do not violate your uni policy - you can fully rely on your Study Buddy.

Our goal is to bring the best in students, help you improve your academic results and reduce stress.

timd72
Karina A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Study Buddy?

Have a question about Study Buddy?