24x7AssignmentHelp.com reviews

Tel: 001-734-219-9064
support@24x7assignmenthelp.com

mattb128
12/4/16

This is what happens when I pay $400 for them to do my assignment and receive "0" (zero) points from them. And when I want my money back, they send this kind of email. I just shared my experience and here how they responded!

"Remove bogus review you have put on sitejabber before we contact your University. Enough of your crap !! Giving you 1 hour. If not, email is ready to be sent to your University Your time stats now !"

Please do not work with these guys. They are thieves.

Response from Alex S., 24x7AssignmentHelp.com Representative
We have never helped this person. This review is fake. We have reported to Sitejabber Team also.
drevons
4/12/16

Fantastic Service at unbeatable prices.

johnh497
4/12/16

Fantastic service, I will keep coming back again and again.

tamiam
4/6/16

My essay writer was very helpful. It was so obvious that he's an expert in my field of study. I will tell more people about this fine service

paulc198
4/4/16

I am very satisfied with my purchase through 24x7assignmenthelp. On time delivery and the original work passed turn in resulting in a 96.

adamw79
4/4/16

I have 3 jobs, to pay for my school, it becomes very hectic sometimes. 24x7assignmenthelp, has saved me more than once from missing a deadline.

sarahc166
4/4/16

Great source of material in their blogs, quality people and quality prices.

feliciar8
4/4/16

Good. If you have used 24x7assignmenthelp, you will know exactly what I am talking about.

gregoryj24
4/4/16

Fantastic source of materials. It has really helped my college needs.

hunters18
4/4/16

have never been cheated or scammed by this company, which is a huge bonus in the online world. I have been faithfully taken care of by 24x7assignmenthelp.

joellen10
4/4/16

All of my assignments passed turnitin.com, thus I am incredibly happy. 5 star all of the way.

kaitlind4
4/4/16

Great place for original work. They dont post their answers and never use the same document again.

lilok
4/4/16

Fantastic people, great customer service and even better experts!!!

zackm23
4/4/16

Good people behind 24x7assignmenthelp. I needed assistance with my accounting class, the experts were incredibly professional and delivered all of the work on time and within budget.

xiq
4/4/16

I have been a loyal customer for over a year now. I have never been disappointed with my choice in 24x7assignmenthelp. I would recommend for any subject you need help in.

chrisp154
4/4/16

I put off a lot of assignments over the year, mostly for dinks , 24x7assignmenthelp got me back on track .

grego706
4/4/16

Fantastic Service, very happy with my accounting purchase.

quentinm9
4/4/16

I needed assistance in my economics class, I am very happy with my choice in this website.

winstonb20
4/4/16

24x7assignmenthelp, delivers quality products on time and without hassle.

erice36
4/4/16

24x7assignmenthelp, has been an excellent source of help through my Computer Science course, specifically Java programing portion. Excellent source material and original work, well worth the price I paid.

rangers1
4/4/16

Thank you 24x7assignmenthelp, you made my accounting class so much easier!

tracya33
4/4/16

Great time with 24x7assignmenthelp, the customer service was exceptional, and the original work got through turnitin.com

irenec28
4/4/16

What a great experience I had with 24x7assignmenthelp, between the jobs and kids, I have to make a lot of sacrifices. Thankfully not my school, as they took care of all of the assignments I needed help with.

oliviag12
4/4/16

It has been an exception experience dealing with 24x7assignmenthelp. The customer service was fantastic, the work was original, and it was delivered on time.

jacobr40
4/4/16

24x7assignmenthelp team are superstars in Homework help. I am happy with every product I receive.

Questions? Get answers from the 24x7AssignmentHelp.com staff and other customers.

24x7AssignmentHelp.com?