24x7AssignmentHelp.com reviews

Tel: 001-734-219-9064
support@24x7assignmenthelp.com

mattb128
12/4/16

This is what happens when I pay $400 for them to do my assignment and receive "0" (zero) points from them. And when I want my money back, they send this kind of email. I just shared my experience and here how they responded!

"Remove bogus review you have put on sitejabber before we contact your University. Enough of your crap !! Giving you 1 hour. If not, email is ready to be sent to your University Your time stats now !"

Please do not work with these guys. They are thieves.

Response from Alex S. [24x7AssignmentHelp.com Rep]
We have never helped this person. This review is fake. We have reported to Sitejabber Team also.
drevons
4/12/16

Fantastic Service at unbeatable prices.

johnh497
4/12/16

Fantastic service, I will keep coming back again and again.

tamiam
4/6/16

My essay writer was very helpful. It was so obvious that he's an expert in my field of study. I will tell more people about this fine service

paulc198
4/4/16

I am very satisfied with my purchase through 24x7assignmenthelp. On time delivery and the original work passed turn in resulting in a 96.

adamw79
4/4/16

I have 3 jobs, to pay for my school, it becomes very hectic sometimes. 24x7assignmenthelp, has saved me more than once from missing a deadline.

sarahc166
4/4/16

Great source of material in their blogs, quality people and quality prices.

feliciar8
4/4/16

Good. If you have used 24x7assignmenthelp, you will know exactly what I am talking about.

gregoryj24
4/4/16

Fantastic source of materials. It has really helped my college needs.

hunters18
4/4/16

have never been cheated or scammed by this company, which is a huge bonus in the online world. I have been faithfully taken care of by 24x7assignmenthelp.

joellen10
4/4/16

All of my assignments passed turnitin.com, thus I am incredibly happy. 5 star all of the way.

kaitlind4
4/4/16

Great place for original work. They dont post their answers and never use the same document again.

lilok
4/4/16

Fantastic people, great customer service and even better experts!!!

zackm23
4/4/16

Good people behind 24x7assignmenthelp. I needed assistance with my accounting class, the experts were incredibly professional and delivered all of the work on time and within budget.

xiq
4/4/16

I have been a loyal customer for over a year now. I have never been disappointed with my choice in 24x7assignmenthelp. I would recommend for any subject you need help in.

chrisp154
4/4/16

I put off a lot of assignments over the year, mostly for dinks , 24x7assignmenthelp got me back on track .

grego706
4/4/16

Fantastic Service, very happy with my accounting purchase.

quentinm9
4/4/16

I needed assistance in my economics class, I am very happy with my choice in this website.

winstonb20
4/4/16

24x7assignmenthelp, delivers quality products on time and without hassle.

erice36
4/4/16

24x7assignmenthelp, has been an excellent source of help through my Computer Science course, specifically Java programing portion. Excellent source material and original work, well worth the price I paid.

rangers1
4/4/16

Thank you 24x7assignmenthelp, you made my accounting class so much easier!

tracya33
4/4/16

Great time with 24x7assignmenthelp, the customer service was exceptional, and the original work got through turnitin.com

irenec28
4/4/16

What a great experience I had with 24x7assignmenthelp, between the jobs and kids, I have to make a lot of sacrifices. Thankfully not my school, as they took care of all of the assignments I needed help with.

oliviag12
4/4/16

It has been an exception experience dealing with 24x7assignmenthelp. The customer service was fantastic, the work was original, and it was delivered on time.

jacobr40
4/4/16

24x7assignmenthelp team are superstars in Homework help. I am happy with every product I receive.

Questions? Get answers from the 24x7AssignmentHelp.com staff and other customers.

24x7AssignmentHelp.com?